โ€ข๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š๐š‚ ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ฑ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ณ๐™ด...

By fr_kth

"She'll dread to us just for that guy, Jeon Jungkook." __________________________________________________ Unf... More

|| PROLOGUE ||
|| COUSIN ||
|| FAMILY ||
|| THE MANSION ||
|| FIRST DAY ||
|| TASK ||
|| GAME ROOM ||
|| TRAINING ||
|| THE MISSION ||
|| DRUNK ||
|| PLAN ||
|| FEELINGS ||
|| REGRET ||
|| WITHOUT HIM ||
|| DAUGHTER ||
|| BANGTAN: DATABASE ||
|| PAST ||
|| REALISE ||
|| ONE TERRIBLE ACCIDENT ||
|| WE BOTH FEEL IT ||
|| NIGHTMARE ||
|| MOVE ||
|| LOSE YOU ||
|| DON'T YOU DARE ||
|| X-MARKS THE SPOT ||
|| THE ONE I LOVE ||
|| THEY'LL FEEL THE PAIN ||
|| ESCAPE ||
|| THE RAID ||
|| MEMORIES ||
|| BLOOD AND SHATTERS ||
|| IT'S OUR FATE ||
|| SINS ||
|| EPILOGUE ||

|| PROMISE ||

94 3 0
By fr_kth

~PART-23

We wrapped our hands with cloth and positioned ourselves to the center of the room.

"Wait hold on.. let me get something." Yoongi said before heading over to the back room.

"What's he doing?" I asked Taehyung but he shrugged.

"Beats me."

Around two minutes later, Yoongi scurried out of the room.

"Come here Taehyung." He called out, gesturing Tae to follow him inside.

"Yah what are you doing?" I asked, getting slightly curious. But Yoongi didn't replied and walked back inside. Typical..

After another minutes or so, both strode out of the room with boxing gloves.

Yoongi threw a pair at me and I put them on.

"Did it take you another person and that long to get boxing gloves?" I muttered.

"Ofcourse not, both of us wear groin guards since some bitch doesn't take it easy on the crotch." He grumbled in response.

"S-sorry boss." I muttered putting my hands in the air for surrender.

"You two fight like there's no tommorow." Taehyung chuckled.

"Well blame him for that." I quirked an eyebrow.

"You know well how fun it is arguing with me." Yoongi scoffed.

"I can't lie there." I laughed which made the other two chime as well.

Finally, the three of us took our positions around the room and stood in our prepared stance.

"The last person standing wins." Yoongi explained.

We stayed fixed in our positions ready to take any unforeseen attacks.

Suddenly Yoongi came dashing towards me. I moved to the left and raised my leg to kick his back. But Taehyung came in and punched my side and kicked my thigh, making me fall backwards.

I made an attempt to stand up but Yoongi pulled me up and punched my lips before dropping me back on the floor.

I tasted the metallic flavour of blood from my bursted lips. Fuck I should've wore a mouth guard.

I got onto my knees and observed the two of them fighting it out.

Impatiently, I charged towards them and kicked Taehyung's stomach. He wheezed and dropped to his knees.

Yoongi kicked my side but I held onto his leg which made him follow me to the floor.

Quickly, I crouched on top of him and threw a few a few punches on his face before he grabbed my waist and pushed me off.

Taehyung took no mercy and kicked my back, causing me to stumble forwards.

10 minutes later

I counted down from 10 but neither of the boys got up from the floor.

"That means I win!!" I yelled, throwing my gloves off and parading around the room.

Afterwards, I lend a hand to both of them and they sat up. I took some icepack from the mini freezer and applied it on their injuries.

"Wow Naina, I completely forgot how strong you are." Taehyung chuckled.

"Thanks Tae." I smiled, flexing my muscles.

"Eugh how the fuck did you beat me?" Yoongi groaned.

"Shut up and accept your loss you cocky Yoongi Poongi." I rolled my eyes and Yoongi laughed.

"Let's go to the infirmary." I suggested and helped the two get up.

Once we got the infirmary, Seokjin arrived as soon as possible.

"All of you need to stop sparring, with all of your strength anyways." Seokjin muttered.

"Sorry Hyung." Taehyung pouted.

"It's alright, luckily none of your injuries are too severe. Some painkillers, water and rest should help." Seokjin suggested.

Afterwards, Seokjin led the two boys to the neighbouring room ans came back.

"You worry me Naina." Seokjin frowned.

"Why's that?" I asked.

"You keep beating others up too much." He sighed.

"Oh, well i'm sorry." I replied.

"Move closer." He said, gesturing me to move forward.

He took out vaseline from the drawer along with an applicator stick.

"I'll apply some vaseline to your lip to slow down the bleeding, it may sting a bit but endure it okay?" He addressed.

I nodded.

Carefully, he brushed the vaseline across the wound.

"Here.. I applied the vaseline, is there any other injury?" He asked.

"No, just a bit of pain here and there." I responded.

"I'll give you some painkillers, just take some rest afterwards ok?"

"Alright, sorry for causing you trouble."

"Don't worry about it." He grinned as he handed me a box of painkillers.

I exited the infirmary and was about to head towards the stairs but I ended up collapsing onto the floor as my legs gave up.

"Naina!!"

"I'm alright Jungkook.." I muttered as he held me by arm, allowing me to stand up.

"Are you sure? You just collapsed all of a sudden..and your lips are busted. What did you do!?" He panicked, looking at me with anxious eyes.

"It's just the consequence for sparring, don't worry Jungkook." I smiled.

"Don't.." He muttered before picking me up bridal style.

"Hey Jungkook I can walk myself, drop me down or someone will see us!" I muttered and hit his chest, slightly embarrassed of what he was doing.

"Let them see, and I won't allow you collapsing again." Jungkook spoke sternly rubbing his nose on mine.

"Well then.. Thanks." I smiled sheepishly.

Jungkook took me up to my room and laid me down on the bed.

"I have an errand to run, so i'll have to go." Jungkook addressed.

"What? Why?" I asked standing up from my seat.

"I have to meet up with a broker, apparently he's a mad one." Jungkook sighed.

"You'll be fine right?" I asked.

He nodded and pulled up the covers.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you more." He gently placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Get some rest." He waved and left the room, closing the door behind.

THE NEXT DAY

After a minutes or so of thinking. I decided to head down to Namjoon's office since I had nothing to do after eating breakfast.

I knocked on the door before hearing the words 'come in', and then entering inside the vast office.

As usual, Namjoon sat proudly at his desk with his hands positioned infront of his face.

"Hey Joon." I smiled.

"Hello Naina." He grinned, showing off his trademark dimply smile.

"Is something wrong?" He asked.

"I wonder if there's any task I can take out." I replied.

"Naina, I told you already that i'm not letting you go on any task until this situation gets handled, it's just i'm very worked up about the fact that you might be taken away out there." Namjoon sighed.

"I'm being really stubborn and not realising the risk." I mumbled.

"Look, i'll call up Yoongi and see if he can go on a task to collect protection fees with you."

"Yes thankyou Namjoon!!"

"Just promise me you'll come back with no injuries. Not even a scratch."

"I promise."

He rung up Yoongi, who said he'll be waiting at the mansion entrance for me.

Immediately I ran to Yoongi and saw Yoongi tapping away on his phone.

"You came quick." I said the second I saw him.

"I just came back helping Hoseok and Jimin with something."

"With what?" I asked.

"Erm you know, just the usual um.. gun testing shit." He replied.

"Hmm, i'll take your word for it coz right now I want to do something that's not being inside."

"Then let's go." Yoongi chuckled before leading us to the area.

We walked into an estate nearby. The place of the state wasn't exactly top tier.

"This place looks run down.. Did something happened here?" I asked.

"Nope, it's always been like this." He replied.

We carefully approached the first of many houses.

Yoongi knocked on the door and a short elderly woman arrived.

"We're here to collect fees." Yoongi addressed.

The elderly lady nodded and came back with a stack of money.

"That should be the right amount." The lady said, handing over the money.

"Thank you." I said before Yoongi took us to the next set of houses.

We decided to take a break at a small playground after collecting the fees from about 12 households.

"Are you tired?" Yoongi asked, sitting beside me on the swing.

"Not really but you seem like it." I laughed.

"Well I don't usually do this task, it's either Jungkook or Taehyung who does." Yoongi sighed.

"I see, well then let's quickly get this over and done with so we have time to eat lunch at a restaurant or something." I suggested.

"Sounds good to me, there's only about 15 houses left anyways."

After a few minutes, we reached the last house.

I knocked on the door but no one responded.

"Knock again." Yoongi ushered and so I did.

We waited for a few seconds but no one came to the door.

"Maybe they're not home?" I said glancing over the windows.

"No.. they're definitely here, you can smell the scent of fresh food coming from inside." Yoongi muttered.

"Oh right, I can!! What're we gonna do?" I asked.

Yoongi knocked the door and once again no one came.

"Well they asked for it.." Yoongi grunted.

"Asked for w-"

Yoongi kicked forcefully onto the door. I followed his lead and aslo kicked the door.

Eventually, the door swung open and a middle aged man, who looked quite scruffy, stood behind it.

"What the fuck are you doing with my door!?" The man bellowed.

"Why didn't you open the door?" I muttered.

The man scrunched his nose. "Who are you people anyways?" He asked.

"Pay up for the protection fee." Yoongi said sternly.

"I ain't giving you no penny.. Fuck off you little pieces of shit." The man growled.

"Are you calling us shit now you bastard? Even when we're providing you with the protection?" Yoongi scowled.

"Protection? If you're providing me protection then explain to me why I was nearly robbed the other day?" The man demanded.

"Don't make up lies and pay up!" Yoongi shouted.

"I said I won't you piece of shit." The man growled before spitting on Yoongi.

Without any hesitation, I swung my fist right into the man's nose.
He winced and took a step backwards.

Yoongi then kicked the man's abdomen which sent him flying to the floor.

Then both of us entred inside his house. Yoongi crouched down and held the guy by the collar and I stepped on the man's hand.

"Spit on me again and i'll kill you." Yoongi snarled and spitted on the man.

"Pay up now and we'll spare you." I said, slightly putting up more wait on the man's hand.

He yelped before snapping back. "Fuck all of you, I said I won't pay a penny for the shitty protection you promised to provide."

Yoongi nodded at me and I put all my weight on the hand.
This time he screeched out of agony.

"Ok..ok i'll pay you." The man begged.

"You're gonna pay up a little extra for wasting our time." Yoongi scowled.

Wait let me go and get the money. Yoongi followed him and I stayed at the door.

I waited for a few minutes when suddenly I heard a scream.

And it sounded like Yoongi.

(A/N)
Omg what Naina's gonna do now!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 404 9
- Sequel of Mafia's cruel love - NOTE: This Book can be read without reading the first one but still if you don't want to be confused at some point...
332K 24.4K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
38.8K 2.2K 35
"Why did you make me fall in love again y/n? Why? " "When is it gonna hurt like this? , why did you come into my life, like uninvited? " "Why do I ha...
90.9K 4.2K 36
แด„แดแด แด‡ส€ แด„ส€แด‡แด…ษชแด›๊œฑ ษขแดแด‡๊œฑ แด›แด @Reeruworld00 What will happen when the Heir of the Italian Mafia Family, who was abandoned by her mother at a young age, kidn...