Black Raven Heart

By Bluelove357

Prequel of My Luna. Black Raven Pack story. But I am suggesting you all to read My Luna first before reading... More

Character Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue

Chapter 18

884 60 4
By Bluelove357

A/N: Pics Cr to the owners:-

Blue Hyacinth Pack:

Mew: Then it's settled. We have time up to our scheduled lunch date so until then we can visit the work site. Okay let's go everyone…….
.
.
.
Wait wait I forgot to introduce them.

Mew pointed at Max and Tul.

Mew: Well, this is my best friend Tul and his mate Max.

Tul: Hi Gulf, atlast I met you today. I am so happy to see you in person.

Max: Hello Gulf, nice to meet you.

Gulf: Nice to meet you both. Also you two are good together.

Max looked at Tul but he didn't even turn his side but made a little smile. Still Max didn't miss a chance to look at his cheeks which were slightly red.

Mew: Okay everyone let's go look at the work site.

After Mew explained the details of the project, the labor support started working. Since this is an urban development project every person who stayed in the place before has been sent to some other places to stay until the work is completed.

Workers started demolishing the building while they were sitting inside the tent to talk about the framework of this project with the civil engineer.

Mew: Since we started demolishing the buildings today, tomorrow we have to start the construction work as soon as possible. Make sure to prepare everything.

Fon(Engineer): Sure Alpha Mew.

Once the engineer left, Mew excused himself to escort Gulf around the work site.

Tul: Do you want me to believe that?

Mew: You can come with us.

Tul: No thanks, I don't want to be a third wheel.
.
.
.
.

Mew and Gulf were walking into the work site. He explained to him about the project while walking. They maintained distance between each other since they were outside. Mew tried very hard not to hold Gulf's hand because he was afraid that anyone could see them and it might spread throughout the pack, especially Alpha Charong. Then he could not see Gulf again.

Gulf: How have you been for three days without me?

Mew: Huh?

Mew was taken aback for a few seconds before he asked Gulf what he said. So Gulf repeated the question so he could get the answer which he was eager to ask since they met each other today.

Mew: Do you even have to ask? It's a torture for me not seeing you for three days straight……….. I missed you.

But I am happy now since I am this close to you and we are talking……….

Gulf: Three days was hell to me. I don't think I can spend more days without your presence anymore. Please do something soon so that I can be with you everyday.

Mew felt like his heart was aching when he heard those words and his mate's face while he was saying. He was hurt emotionally. He wants to hug Gulf tight enough and assure him that everything will be fine and they will be together soon but he can't do anything since they were in public.

Mew: I never let my loved ones suffer. Moreover you are my mate, I will do anything to be near you. I will do my best to be with you.

Gulf: I missed you Mew.

Both wanted to embrace each other but can't do anything other than simply staring at each other when Chet called Mew.

Chet: Mew, We have to go.

Mew: We are coming P'.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At the restaurant:

They went to have their lunch date at the private dining restaurant. Once they were seated, food was served to them.

Mew: I ordered seafood, chicken and pork dishes. Since I don't have any idea what you people like to eat, I ordered all the items in the restaurant.

Gulf: But…..

Max: It's……

Aat: A lot!!

Gulf: Yes.

Max: There are so many items. How should we finish it?

Tul: You are a grown man already why can't you finish this?

Mew: Yes, Tul was right you are a grown man you should eat more nutritious food like this to build up your muscle and stay healthy.

Chet: Yes P'Aat, you should eat a lot to work on this project. It will be tiresome later on so eating food like this will help you stay strong.

Aat: Well, okay. I will try to eat more.

Chet: That's good.

Mew: What would you like to eat Gulf? I will serve it to you.

Gulf: No i will….

Mew: I said I will serve it to you so tell me.

Gulf: Hmmmm…. Then I like fried spicy pork.

Tul: You like that too.

Gulf: Yes I like spicy food.

Tul: Then give me a high five.

They high fived and started to eat their favourite dish.

Max: Okay then I will start with…..

Max was contemplating for sometime what to eat then he ate crispy pork with sweet gravy.

Tul eyed Max who only ate less spicy items.

"As expected he eats like a baby." Tul said to himself.

So he understood and pulled his chair a little to sit near him.

Tul: Do you have any allergy to seafood?

Max was a little taken aback when he noticed Tul sit beside him closely.

Max: Nope.

Tul: Good. Then try this. It tastes delicious.

Oyster Omelette

He took one bite and then looked at Tul with a happy smile.

Max: It's delicious and I like it.

Tul: Eat more then.

Then he started to eat more until the plate was empty. Tul was selecting a few more dishes which are less spicy for Max to eat.

On the other side, Chet keeps on filling Aat's plates. He asked Aat's favorite dishes and served him.

Aat: I think I am full.

Chet: Are you sure P'?

Aat: Certainly.

While Mew and Gulf, they started eating dishes but in between Mew fed Gulf and vice versa. They forgot others and they lived in their own Cern.

Before they left the private dining room both hugged each other.

Gulf: Take some rest once you go back to the hotel. Eat and sleep well. Take care yourself na.

Mew: Okay ok. I will, but one condition.

Gulf: What is it?

Mew: Take care of yourself and eat well na. Don't skip meals.

Gulf just nodded and smiled at him. They hugged once again and left the restaurant.

Once they went outside, Gulf went back to the castle while Mew and others went to the work site. They were working until evening and went to the hotel.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
White Polca Pack:

TayNew's Second Date:

New reached White Polca pack and drove to Vihokratana Mansion where Tay was waiting at the entrance.

Tay: Good morning New.

New: Good morning.

Tay: Shall we go?

New: Yes. But before we go I want to give you something.

Tay: What is it?

New: Wait here.

New walked to his car and came back with Hydrangeas flower Pots in his hand. He brought White Hydrangeas.

New: This is for you.

Tay was so happy to receive flowers from his mate.

Tay: Thank you. It's beautiful. But why white?

New: Moonflower is the flower which you people use at a festival time or anything related to moon Goddess. In my pack we offer all kinds of hydrangeas flowers at the moon festival to the moon Goddess. So I want to plant white hydrangeas beside it so that it will look beautiful. So where is the garden in the Vihokratana Mansion?

Tay: …….

New: Tay, are you okay?

Tay was more happy to know the reason behind the flowers. New consider planting both Pack's flowers into the garden; it makes him feel content. He was astonished by his mate that he was lost for words.

Tay: Yes,..... I'm….. I am fine….

New: I thought you don't want me to plant this here.

Tay: No no no no… nope not that…. I was happy. I am so happy that I am lost for words.

New: Oh….. that's good then. So can we plant this before we go on a date?

Tay: Sure.

Once they planted the flowers in the garden they went on a date.

They went to white Polca's moon temple.

Tay: This moon temple was built years ago and after the temple there is a big arena where the coronation ceremony is held.

New: It's beautiful. I like this positive energy we feel in every Pack's moon temple. It's soothing.......... Can we go to the arena? I want to see.

Tay: Sure.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

New: Wowww….. this is so big. I feel so tiny standing here.

New awed at the arena and he looked so cute that Tay wanted to squish him so badly.

Tay: You are cute.

New: What??

Tay: I mean you are… you look….you know….you….I…..

Tay was stuttering while trying to explain so New cut him off before he went all red with the shyness.

New: Cute!!

Tay: Yes….. you really are.

New: Okayy….. So can we go to the next place?

Tay: Sure.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Afterwards, they went to the beach and had their lunch at the nearby restaurant.

They went to the museum where they can see the evolution in werewolves. It has natural history, science and technology.

New: I really like everything that is displayed in this museum.

Tay: There is a digital museum where we can see the evolution of werewolves and many more. Shall we go?

New: Lead the way.

New: Wow, it's marvelous. I never once saw werewolves transform.

Tay: Since the curse happened we lost the power to transform into wolf form and many more powers.

Even though I never once experienced werewolf transformation I can say it might be intense and we can share more bonding in wolf form between mates.

New: I hope we will see that in future when the curse breaks.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Later they had dinner at the restaurant and went back to Vihokratana Mansion. New was about to leave his pack but stopped on his tracks before he opened the car door.

New: Tay,.....

Tay: Yes.

New: Hmmm. Can we go for a walk?

Tay: Sure we can.

Don't know why but New can't leave Tay at the moment so he asked for a walk in the garden. By the time he spends with Tay he is more attached with him that he wants to spend some more time before he leaves.

They were walking around the garden and stopped when New looked at the flowers which he planted in the morning.

New: These moonflowers are really unique and aesthetic in the moonlight view. It's fascinating.

Tay: But for me you are more alluring than these flowers.

Tay was shocked when he said those words. But it's the truth, New looks so good tonight that he doesn't know what he is saying anymore. He doesn't want to be separated from his mate for a day. He doesn't want to wait anymore.

Tay: New, I know this is too soon to ask on our second date but I have been trying to control myself for so long already so I don't think I can control myself anymore. So……
.
.
.
.
.
.
Will you be my Luna?

New was shocked but he expected this but not too soon. He is sure he likes Tay so much that he doesn't want to separate from him even for a day. It's just their second date. But he can see the love and care for him whenever he looks into Tay's eyes. Also on their first date it was his pack they went on a date which confirms Tay wants him to be comfortable around him. Maybe for him it's too soon but for Tay he has been searching for him for years that he doesn't want to separate from him.

As he was thinking about all these, Tay looked panic and worried.

New: I don't know anything about being a Luna.

Tay: Huh?

New: I don't have any idea what Luna's responsibilities are and I don't know how to behave with others as a Planet's Luna.

Tay: Is this your only concern?

New just nodded.

Tay: Then don't worry I will be there for you in every step from the beginning till end. I promise you I will stay by your side in any difficulties and will help you solve them. I promise you I will be there for you in every step that you want to pursue in your career. I promise you I will love only you for the rest of my life.

Sincerity in his eyes when he promised those words assures New more than anything that he nodded his head again with tear filled eyes.

Tay was so happy but he wanted confirmation by words so he asked.

Tay: So that means??

New: Yes. I will be your Luna.

Before he looked up to see Tay's face for response, his waist was pulled closer by Tay's left arm and his right hand placed on New's right cheek.

Tay looked at New's eyes before it landed on his lips then again he looked at his eyes as he was asking for permission.

Tay: Can I?

Tay feels like his whole body in heat that every second passes like a thousand years.

New wanted to fill the gap between their lips but his words are stuck on his throat because of the closeness between them.

New: Hmmmm….

Before he leans to press his lips to New's, they get interrupted by someone's footsteps.

They parted from each other quickly and looked at the person who was standing at the garden entrance.

Tay: Dad!!

Mr. Vihokratana: Sorry did I interrupt you guys?

New: No Alpha we were just talking.

Mr. Vihokratana: I thought you came already from your date and I was looking for you. I even messaged you.

Tay: I forgot my mobile in the car.

Mr. Vihokratana: That's okay. Well, I am happy to see you Mr. New.

New: Same here Alpha. And you can call me New.

Mr. Vihokratana: Okay then New. I hope he takes care of you well. And if I really did interrupt you guys before I really apologize.

New: No no you were not Alpha.

Mr. Vihokratana: If it's so then I am glad. Well I will take my leave you guys can carry on.

Tay: Dad, since you are here I want to tell you something.

Mr. Vihokratana: Go ahead.

Tay looked at New to ask permission who nodded at him.

Tay: I proposed to him. And we are together now.

Mr. Vihokratana: Thank Goddess. I was expecting these words for so long from Tay and it happened today. Thank you so much New for accepting my son and to be the Luna of our Planet. I am so happy that I want to tell this happy news to the whole Cern.

New: I am happy that you are happy Alpha.

Mr. Vihokratana: No no no no….. you should call me Dad from now onwards.

New: Okay… Dad.

Mr. Vihokratana: That's good to hear. I will take my leave now. You two can spend some more time here.

By that said Tay's Dad left the garden with a happy smile on his face.

New: Okayyy….. then I should go….it's already late.

Tay: Okay.

He said half heartedly but he can't ask him to stay longer since it's already late.

New went back to his pack and reached his home. Once he entered his room he went to take shower and wore a night robe with pajama shorts.

He jumped on his bed and thought about the events that happened today and the missed kiss.

While he traced the fingers on his lips he heard knocks on his door.

When he opened the door he was shocked that he thought he was hallucinating for a few seconds.

Tay: I don't like incomplete things. So…..

Before he finished his sentence he got pulled by his collar to get him inside and locked the door.

Once he locked the door he looked at Tay and threw his arms around the neck to get closer and gave a chaste kiss.

In between he looked at each other and smile before lapping their lips and nibbling on it. The air inside the room get intense when Tay insert his tongue and his hands roaming around everywhere from neck to waist. If this continues they won't stop until they mark them as theirs. So Tay breaks the kiss and looked at New who is flustered red and ragged breath just like him. When he looked down at his chest which he didn't noticed before that he wore night robe and shorts. The intoxicating smell from the shower and the open white chest which was peek a little before now after he roamed his hand around his body the robe got a lose and opened fully.

"I should go now before I do something". Tay said to himself.

He went near New and cupped his cheeks in his hands and gave a kiss on his forehead.

Tay: See you soon My Luna.

He hugged him tightly before he leaves. When he was about to close the door he stopped and looked at New with smile crept on his face.

Tay: Love you my love.

Once the door closed and the footsteps sound no more heard, New dropped on his knees and traced his finger on his lips again but this time it was red, swollen and hot.

New: Goddess what gotten into me? I initiated this kiss. It's embarassing, how should I face him when our next meet.

He placed his hand in his heart which beats so fast and loud.

New: Love you Tay.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 10.2K 29
BOOK 1. SECRETS OF THE BAY. Saint Drake was happy, he was poor, begged for food and clothes, but he was happy, even though the wolves who were part o...
122K 5.8K 38
"Please! Just stay the hell away from me!" I cried while snapping at him. "No! You are NOT going anywhere until you explain to me what the hell is g...
4.8M 137K 65
Pack life for Ivy Pierce was perfect. Although abandoned at the Red Moon pack when she was just a pup, she was completely accepted by the Alpha and L...
85.3K 2K 20
MewGulf one-shots book 2 all one-shots made in 2021 - .... - smut parts are marked 18+ - mpreg is marked (mpreg) fics are all 1000 words and more! F...