Ice Queen: Naruto Various x R...

By AlmightyDab

(Y/N) is a young female who was found by a Jounin at a young age after an incident that happened forcing her... More

โ„๏ธAuthor's Notes (Important)โ„๏ธ
โ„๏ธSeparation, It All Falls Apartโ„๏ธ
โ„๏ธEnter Naruto Uzumakiโ„๏ธ
โ„๏ธEnter Naruto Uzumaki Pt.2โ„๏ธ
โ„๏ธMy Name Is Konohamaru!โ„๏ธ
โ„๏ธSasuke and Sakura: Friends or Foes?!โ„๏ธ
โ„๏ธPass or Fail: Survival Testโ„๏ธ
โ„๏ธAuthor's Noteโ„๏ธ
โ„๏ธYou Fail! Kakashi's Final Decisionโ„๏ธ
โ„๏ธ The Assassin of the Mist โ„๏ธ

โ„๏ธA Dangerous Mission! Journey To The Land Of Waves!โ„๏ธ

359 10 1
By AlmightyDab

I have such a bad headache rn but I wanted to update this, it was in my drafts waiting to be finished and well here we go! Part idk because I lost count buuuut Reader chan is about to cross paths her dear big brother....Mm I wounded how that'll turn out! Anyways like always happy reading and please stay safe!
**********************************************

"(Y/N) reporting from point A."

"Sasuke reporting from point B."

"Sakura reporting from point C."

".....Naruto Uzumaki reporting from point D, Believe it!"

"You're slowly Naruto.." Kakashi said with a sigh through his headset. "Alright squad 7 the target has moved! Let's go, follow it!"

Not wanting to make any sudden sounds to potentially scare the target (Y/N) carefully tiptoed hiding behind a near by tree where she eyed the target from her hiding spot quietly.

"What's your positions?" Kakashi soon spoke. "Five meters" Naruto said. "I'm ready sensei, just give me the signal."

"Two meters Ot- er sensei.." (Y/N) answered back as well feeling slightly embarrassed hearing Kakashi's chuckle on the other end. "Well I'm ready when you guys are."

"I'm ready" Sasuke spoke.

"I'm ready too!" Sakura soon answers.

"Ok..now!" And without wasting time all four members of Team 7 launched themselves at the target, with Naruto ending up being the one to capture it.

"I got it!" Naruto exclaimed holding the cat in his arms.

"Does he have a ribbons on his right ear?" Kakashi asked as Sasuke soon gives him a nod. "Yes, that's our target."

"Good work, looks like we have a positive I.D." Kakashi said.

Watching as her blonde friend got clawed and scratched by Torah, (Y/N) could help but give a small smile as she soon approached the blonde before taking the cat in her arms. "I think it's best if I take him off you." She spoke calmly as the feline simply snuggled into her chest.

"Lost pet Torah found and captured. Mission accomplished." Kakashi soon declared.

"Ugh, can't we get a better mission than this?! I hate cats!!" Naruto yelled through the headset as the (E/C) eyed female flinched in pain causing her to throw the head set immediately.

              ❄️❄️With The Hokage❄️❄️

"Oh my poor sweet little Torah!" (Y/N) gave a worried glance at the cat as she watched him get squished from a hug by his owner. "Mommy was so worried about her little fuzzykins, yes!" She spoke happily.

Naruto laughed at the cat's misfortune seeing it as revenge. "Ha, stupid cat! He deserves to be squished!" He said while laughing.

Lord Hokage sat behind his desk, his pipe in his mouth like usual as he glanced down at some papers. "As for Team 7's next mission we have several available tasks." He spoke calmly still reading from his papers. "Among them, babysitting the Feudal Lord's child, helping his wife do shopping, digging up potatoes in the-"

"NO NO NO!" Naruto yelled as he cut off the Hokage. "I want to go on a real mission! Come on old man!" He said as he formed an 'X' with his arms clearly angry.

"How dare you!" Iruka sensei yelled now standing up. "You're brand new Genin with no experience so you start of with small missions."

"Um ojichan..maybe Naruto is right, these tasks are a bit slow paced and don't necessarily teach us much of anything...." The (H/C) haired female rubbed her arm shyly feeling awkward as everyone stared at her. "Perhaps you could give us something a bit better? I..I mean if you want that is..." (Y/N) spoke as she soon looked away from the elder male not wanting to meet his gaze.

"Yea! She gets it, babysitting isn't a mission it's just stupid-" Before you knew it, Kakashi had cut Naruto off by punching his head making your eyes slightly widen. "Shut it will you!" Kakashi said more like whisper yelled at the blonde in annoyance.

"Naruto.." Lord Third began before he continued speaking. "It looks like you don't understand the tasks you've been given. All requests are carefully recorded the ranked A, B, C, D all depending on their difficulty. Since you are just Genin you get D rank missions."

"So I had Tonkatsu Ramen yesterday, and I'm thinking Miso Ramen today." Naruto explained seemingly to drown out Lord Hokage words. "What do you think (Y/N)? Miso Ramen or maybe I should try a different flavor?"

"Silence!" The Hokage yelled suddenly before anything could be said by the female.

Awkwardly Kakashi sensei rubbed the back his neck giving the Hokage a small nod. "Heh, oh sorry..."

"You're always lecturing me like you're my grandpa or something! Well I'm not that same little kid who pulled all those pranks ya know! I'm a ninja now, and I want a real ninja mission!" Naruto immediately argued.

Hearing Naruto's words, the Hokage let out a chuckle. "I see, so Naruto wants to show us that he's no longer a brat and wants an actual mission to prove himself. Very well."

Everyone in Team 7 look up at the Hokage in surprise even (Y/N), not actually expecting the Hokage's answer. "Since you are so insistent, I will give you a C rank mission. You will be a body guard on your journey." The Hokage calmly spoke.

"Yes! So who are we guarding? A princess? Or maybe some big wig councilor?" Naruto asked with excitement laced in his tone.

"Now, now don't be so impatient. I will send them in now. Please send in our visitor!" The Hokage called out. With that the door swung open and Team 7 was hit with the smell of sake making the (H/C) haired female scrunch up her nose in distaste.

There stood an old man wearing a straw hat and in his hands was a bottle of sake, a visible pink blush on his cheeks signaling that he was drunk.

"What the-? A bunch of snot nosed children?!" He said as he stared at Team 7. "And you, the one with the idiotic look on your face, do you honestly expect me to believe that you're a ninja?" The man insulted.

"Hahaha!" Naruto laughed clutching onto his stomach. "Who's the small in with the idiotic look on their face?" As soon as those words slip his mouth the Genin from Team 7 soon line up side by side comparing height. Amongst the group, Sasuke was the tallest. Followed by (Y/N) who was shorter then him by a few inches. Sakura came in next just by a bit and that just left Naruto. Now realizing he was the short one that the old man insulted Naruto charged at him.

"I'll demolish you!" Naruto yelled out angrily ready to attack but was immediately grabbed by Kakashi sensei.

"You can't demolish the client Naruto, it doesn't work that way." Kakashi spoke.

The old man took a sip of his alcohol before he continued talking. "My name is Tazuna, a master bridge builder and I must return to my country. I'm building a bridge over there that will change our world and I expect you all to get me there safely."

Tazuna's eyes narrowed as he eyes the members of Team 7.

"Even if it means giving up your life."

             ❄️❄️Leaving The Village❄️❄️

Team 7 walked out of the village gates, excitement could be seen plastered on Naruto face as they continued forward on their journey.

"Hahaha alright! Let's go!" Naruto cheered with excitement laced in his tone, eyes shining bright as he spoke.

"What are you getting all excited about?" Sakura questioned him curiously.

"The is the first time I've ever left the village! It so excited!" Naruto spoke happily causing the (H/C) haired female to smile at his words.

All while (Y/N) was staring at her blonde friend a certain raven haired male was glancing at the female taking in how she smiled around Naruto. He wounded when the day wound come where she would smile at him once again like that.

"Am I really supposed to trust my life with this runt? He's a joke!" Tazuna complained as he insulted Naruto.

Hearing his words seemed to anger the blonde. "Never insult a ninja it's a big mistake, I'm one of the greatest ninja ever! Someday I'll become Hokage and you'll look up to me, believe it!"

"A Hokage is powerful and wise. You're puny and brainless. The day you become Hokage will be the day I sprout wings and fly." Tazuna said.

"Shut up, I'm willing to do anything it takes to become Hokage. No matter what, and when I do, everyone will have to admit that I'm the top ninja, that includes you!" The blonde yelled angrily at Tazuna.

"Is that so? Well you can become Hokage 10 times over and you'll still be a nobody to me." Tazuna insulted as he continued to walk. Still angry Naruto was about to charge at him ready attack until Kakashi held him back by the collar of his shirt.

                     ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

"Mr. Tazuna?" Sakura suddenly spoke.

"What is it?" Tazuna questioned the pinkette.

"Your country is in the Land of Wave, right?" Sakura asked.

"Yea, what about it?" Tazuna replied.

"Sensei, there any ninja in that country too, right?" Sakura asked as she looked up at the silver haired male.

"No, there are no ninja in the Land of Waves. But in other countries there are hidden villages. Each with there own customs where ninjas reside." Kakashi answered.

As the journey continued, Kakashi explained more in depth about different hidden villages and different ninjas status while everyone was silently listening.

"This is a C-rank mission and here there are no ninja battles therefore you guys can simply relax" Kakashi explained as he placed a hand on Sakura's head for reassurance.

"And don't worry, we won't be running into any foreign enemy ninja or anything."

With that said, Tazuna's expression suddenly changed when the conversation of 'enemy ninja' was brought up by Kakashi and Sakura.

Team 7 all continued to walk down the path the would lead to the Land of Waves, that was until (Y/N) noticed a small puddle of water causing her to trail behind slowly. Kakashi noticing the look on his daughter figures simply gave her a nod as if telling her he already knows.

You all walked a bit further when suddenly the sound of a bunch of chains was heard. Before you all knew it the chains wrapped around Kakashi's figure slicing him into pieces causing Naruto, Sakura, and Tazuna to gasp in fear.

"KAKASHI SENSEI!!" Naruto called out with a panic tone.

The enemy ninja soon appeared behind Naruto ready to attack him. He chuckles seeing as the blonde suddenly froze up. "Now it's your turn!"

"Naruto please, I need you to snap out of it and move it!" (Y/N) calls out to her blonde friend not before she gives a swift kick to the enemy, the female now standing in front of the blonde protectively.

As (Y/N) stood in front of the male, Sasuke jumped up as he threw shurikens at the incomings chains. The Uchiha made sure to secure the chain with a kunai as they connected to a tree. Once done the raven haired male jump of both the enemy's as he then slammed his foot against their faces.

Sakura stood defensively in front of Tazuna, kunai in hand ready to protect him in case for any incoming attack from the enemy. Soon enough one ran towards Sakura and Tazuna's direction alerting both you and the Sasuke, but before either of you could come to Sakura's aid the familiar silver haired jonin appeared putting the enemy into a headlock.

"Naruto, sorry I didn't help you right away. I didn't mean for you to get hurt. I didn't think you would freeze up like that." Kakashi apologize the the blonde as the jonin soon walked up towards the group.

"Good job (Y/N), Sakura. Very smooth. You too Sasuke." Kakashi praised the three Genin as (Y/N) nodded giving the older male a small smile.

Noticing Naruto's hand Kakashi soon spoke up to the blonde. "Naruto, don't move. These ninja have poison in their claws. We need to take it out quickly, if you keep moving around it'll spread the poison." He warned.

"By the way Mr. Tazuna....." Kakashi slowly spoke.

"We need to talk." He said.

                         ❄️❄️❄️❄️

"These guys are Chunin from the Village Hidden in the Mist. They specialize in relentless attacks and they will keep fighting no matter what the sacrifice is." Kakashi spoke to the four Genin.

"How did you know about our ambush?" One of the tied up enemy shinobi asked.

"Well to be fair (Y/N) noticed it first. Though a puddle when it hasn't rained in weeks? It's rather obvious.." He said.

"If that's the case then why did you leave it to the Genin to do all the fighting?" Tazuna asked.

"I could've, but then I wouldn't learn anything." He answered as he turned to look at Tazuna.

"....What are you getting at exactly?" Tazuna questioned him.

"Well, I wanted to know if the were after us, ninja fighting ninja, or perhaps you, the master bridge builder. When you put in your request, you asked for standard protection from thieves and highway men. You never mention that there were ninja looking for you. If we knew this, this would be a B-rank mission or higher. Our task was to simply get you to your destination and protect you while you finish building your bridge. If we'd known we'd be facing attacks from enemy ninja, we would have been charged differently and this would have been for a B mission instead." Kakashi said as Tazuna looked at Kakashi feeling a bit ashamed.

"This mission is too advanced for our level of training, we're only Genin. I think we should go back and get Naruto's would healed as soon as possible. Back to the village we can take him to the doctor." Sakura said a bit worried.

"Naruto's hand could become a problem." Kakashi gave a small nod agreeing with Sakura.

And before the group knew it Naruto took out a kunai knife. "Why? Why am I so different?"

Naruto spoke as he continued in with his speech. This made everyone's eyes widen as they were taken back a bit. So this is how far the blonde before you was willing to go, to go far enough to hurt himself to stay on this mission.

"Naruto, uh..that was really cool how you got the poison out and all, but you might wanna stop the bleeding or else you'll die of blood loss." Kakashi said as he stared at Naruto sweat dropping a bit.

A few seconds after a bit of panicking from Naruto, kakashi walked over to him and held the blonde's hand to wrap the bandage around the wound. Soon enough the silver haired male paused what he was doing when he noticed the wound healing itself.

It's already starting to heal.. Kakashi thought to himself as his eyes held a serious look in them.

"What, what?! What's wrong?!" Naruto questioned himself almost immediately.

"Sensei, is everything ok?" Sakura asked  the silver haired male.

Seeming to snap out of his thoughts, he simply gave her a nod before he finished wrapping up Naruto hand. "Ah, yes. Don't worry Naruto will be alright. Now come on let's continue in our way."

And with that said the four Genin, Tazuna, and Kakashi all continue forward to their destination, to the Land of Waves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486 13 10
Y/N, a Shinobi in Naruto, has an untold story of her life. She has experienced much, but more is yet to come. Meeting friends and loved ones, going t...
2.9K 168 10
(SLOW UPDATES) Within the vibrant tapestry of Konoha's hidden shadows and echoing battles, emerges a tale where reality blurs with the clarity of a d...
285K 7.1K 57
(Y/N) (L/N) is from the (L/N) Clan. The most powerful clan since centuries. They have been known to have a powerful kekkei Genkai. (Y/N) is the last...