Winning His War

EmmittRose

Cover made by 1-800-get-yeeted This is a spin off but can be a stand alone Boyxboyxboy A therapist, a cop, an... Еще

Warnings and Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 [M]
20
21 [M]
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
Bonus!

31 [M]

9.7K 377 151
EmmittRose

Smut warning

Jem's POV

For once, the sound of my phone going off was a blessing. The horrible sound was a perfect reason to stop looking at Andrew shoving himself farther into Patrick's lap.

Everything about their little game pissed me off. Hell, game was a light way to put it.

They were really just being assholes.

Andrew asking if the other night had been a date felt like a bullet going through my chest while guilt flooded every part of me.

Yes I wanted them to have a good night. Yes I wanted them to feel like we were in a world of our own after they were forced to be in my world for so long. But a date?

I never meant to lead them on. I never meant to make them think I could give them something I couldn't.

Now ever since that night I had to watch them. Andrew pretending to be cold, Patrick putting his arm around him, Andrew putting his head on Patrick's shoulder, both of them sleeping together every night, both of them sending me those stupid non stop teasing glances as if I wasn't smart enough to figure out what they were doing this whole time.

It pissed me off beyond belief. I was being punished for something I never intended.

"This is Jem, speak quickly," I demanded as I put the phone to my ear.

"Hey boss. I'm here with the guys getting our new shipments and it turns out the dealers need to get rid of these drugs fast. They're willing to give it to us 60% off but we have to get it in a few hours or they're dumping it." Ramsey said his voice showed his happiness but I skeptic.

"Why do they need it gone so fast?"

"The cops are searching all of their warehouses. They're getting rid of everything."

It was a good deal, no one could deny that but the thought had a pit churning in my stomach. Something was wrong about it.

"Tell them to shove it into the ocean for all we care. Get what we came for and nothing else."

"I don't think you really heard me there boss," he hesitated before lowering his voice. "60% off. We'd be getting 20 crates for only a thousands bucks. We're never going to get a deal like this again. The profit is going to be through the roof."

"I don't care. Leave it. Get what we bought- what we bought for full price- and nothing more."

He sighed and sounded like he wanted to say something else but he knew better than to say another word.

"Yes sir. I'll have the our shipment in tonight." I didn't let him get another word in before I hung up the phone and sat down in my chair.

A sigh left me as I plopped down while I wiped the sleep from my eyes.

I didn't want to go back to the living room. Patrick and Andrew's game was getting old and I didn't know how much longer I was going to last before I the anger got the best of me.

A knock came from the door just as I was about to force a smile onto my face and walk back out there.

I mumbled a 'come in' thinking it was just Dev or Barrett. I wouldn't be surprised if Ramsey ended up calling them to inform them how dumb I was being but when Andrew poked his head in the door, I had to admit I was surprised.

I can't say that I was very surprised to see Patrick right behind him though.

I don't bother saying anything to them as they eased their way into the office and sat down on the chairs in front of the desk. Thankfully they at least chose to sit in different chairs.

"Can I help you," I asked as I leaned farther back into the chair.

"We hoped you could at least," Andrew all but whispered as his ears turned red. He looked down at his lap sheepishly while Patrick kept his eyes glued to the floor.

I could feel my jaw clenching as I stared at the two of them.

"You really think you deserve that? After what you two have been pulling these last few days?"

Neither of them said a word as I glared at them.

Patrick squirmed in his seat at the harsh look I was giving him while Andrew was clearly trying to think of a way out of the mess he'd caused.

I was tempted to just both of them away. They needed a punishment for this stupid game, not a good time and neither of them knew enough about my kind of sex to be given a proper punishment but the longer I glared the more I was able to work something out.

"Come here Andrew," I said after I had fully formed my plan. He looked up me nervously but did as he was told anyway. When he stood only inches away from me, his hands placed behind his back, he stopped. He cautiously looked up to me but I didn't say a word as I pointed to the floor. "Kneel," I said softly, trying not to scare him before we even began.

Surprisingly he kneeled without protest but once he was there his eyes were glued to the floor again.

My hand reached down to play with the soft skin of his neck before pushing his chin up and making our eyes lock.

"You didn't answer my question," I reminded him. "Do you think you deserve to play after they way you've acted this week?"

"No," he admitted. His cheeks were still red but guilt shined in his eyes.

"I don't think you do either. Patrick, do you think you deserve to play?"

I watched as he played with his hands nervously before shaking his head. Part of me wanted to force him on his kneel in front of me as well but I knew he wasn't ready for that. It was clear this whole thing was Andrew's idea and he just tagged along.

"Then why did you come in here? I don't enjoy playing with bad boys." Andrew flinched back a bit at that while Patrick's frown deepened.

"We wanted to make you feel better. And to say we're sorry for what we did. We didn't realize the affect it would have." I hummed as I moved my hand from Andrew's chin to his hair, my hand rubbing his scalp gently.

Leave it to the therapist to have nearly perfect conversation skills.

"So you came in here to make it up to me?"

"We wanted to try at least."

"Well, I supposed there is one way to make me feel better after all of that," I sighed as if it weren't my plan all along. The hand in Andrew's hair tightened, just enough to keep him in place as I leaned into his ear. "How would you feel about sucking a dick," I whispered to him, my lips brushing the shell of his ear with every move I made.

"I've never done it before," he said shyly.

"That didn't answer my question though, did it?"

"I don't mind but I don't think you would like it that much." I only hummed. I didn't care about getting pleasure from this. I could jerk off later tonight or even on one of their bodies if I didn't get a realized, this was about their punishment. They needed to know I couldn't handle something like this again even if I couldn't be as rough as I would have liked.

"Take off your clothes," I whispered before leaning back in my chair. For a brief second Andrew glanced back at Patrick before giving me a doubtful look. "How do you expect to touch yourself if you have clothes on? Don't worry, if Patrick wants to play with us he'll have to take off his clothes too."

Both of them hesitated but to my surprise and delight Patrick threw his shirt off first before he peeled off his socks and shoes. He hesitated for only a second on the buckle of his belt but when Andrew began to undress as well, his pants and boxers dropped to the floor.

I smiled to myself as I ran my eyes up and down Patrick's tight stomach but when he began to squirm under my gaze I forced myself to look back at Andrew.

He was back to kneeling perfectly. His already semi hard was on full display for me and his nipples were hard from the cold draft of the office.

Both of them stared at me expectedly until I let me hands trail to the hem of my shirt before pulling it over my head and letting it fall to the floor behind me. My pants joined them only seconds later, leaving the three of us completely bare.

Andrew eyed my dick while Patrick's eyes were glued to my chest.

I don't bother saying a word as my hand find the back of Andrew's head and pulls him closer. I could feel his breath tickling my length as I leaned down to his ear again.

"If anything gets to be too much, tap my leg twice." He only nodded as he timidly reached for my length. He released a shaky breath as his tongue made contact with the tip.

I hummed in approval at the small feeling of pleasure as he let his tongue trail to the base of my dick and coming back to the tip. My length quickly hardened in his hand as he rubbed his has hand everywhere his tongue wasn't touching.

"For someone who has never touched a dick, you're doing very well," I teased as I let my head fall back against the back of the chair.

I could feel Patrick staring at us with wide eyes. The hand I had placed in Andrew's hair trailed down his neck and chest until it began circling his nipple. His chest arched at the lightest touch while he took my tip into his mouth.

His mouth moved skeptically and slowly, my finger on his nipple keeping the same agonizing pace.

"Play with yourself Patrick," I demanded. I watched as he lifted a slightly shaky hand to his dick, which was notably already hard from simply watching.

He let out a silent moan as his mouth dropped open in pleasure but his eyes never left the two of us.

The once loving hand playing with Andrew's nipple turned harsh as I pinched the bud between my fingers before pulling it until it slipped out of my grip. Andrew voiced his discomfort with a groan but the dick in his mouth muffled it.

He looked up at me with a sad look in his eyes, clearly asking for me to not do that again.

"Don't act like you didn't love it slut, I know you do." I said with a smirk as I switched to his neglected nipple. He tensed at the touch, waiting for the soothing hand to turn harsh again but it remained soft and feather light. "Just like I know how much you like Patrick watching you. Don't you?"

A deep blush covered his face. The quietest moan left his mouth as he agreed and I knew Patrick didn't hear the soft sound.

The soothing fingers on Andrew's nipple turned harsh as I twisted it before letting it pull out of my grip again.

"That wasn't an answer," I scolded. My hand left his chest before gripping his hair and tugging him off of my length. He hissed at the slight pain and I could feel his pulse quicken but his dick was hard between his legs though I had given him very little pleasure. "You like Patrick watching you, don't you little slut?"

"Yes," he admitted, his voice barely above a whisper. Pre cum dripped from his tip at the confession but his checks only grew a darker shade of red as he stared at the ground.

Humiliation and pain would be punishment. He deserved worse but this was all I could give him now. Though with a cock that hard, I doubt he was being punished too harshly.

I smirked to myself as I forced his lips back onto my dick as I looked over to Patrick.

"Don't feel bad little slut," I teased as I let his hair go and let him control the pace again. "Patrick is enjoying this too."

Patrick's hand moved quickly on his length. His eyes were barely open while his jaw was tight. His stomach and arms were tight; self control clearly slipping between his fingers.

I had only played with him once but I could tell he was close.

"Patrick stop touching your dick." The simple words had the larger man frowning but he didn't stop. His eyes bore into mine, defiance shining bright in them until my glare hardened and my jaw clenched. "Stop touching your dick or I'll make you sit there with your hands tied to the chair while Andrew and I have fun without you."

The want to protest was clear on his face but he knew better this time and allowed his hands to ball up on his thighs, waiting for the next order that wouldn't come until he had calmed down a bit more.

Edging, in it's simplest form, would be Patrick's punishment. No toys, nothing to tempt him to go over, nothing to keep him going over either except for my command.

My attention turned back to Andrew, who had wrapped a hand around my balls and began rubbing them while his tongue worked against the underside of my cock, his mouth still wrapped tightly around me.

I allowed a moan to slip past my lips as I leaned farther back into the seat. My head was thrown back against the headrest as my mouth hung open with a silent moan. I allowed one hand to brush Andrew's jaw lightly to grab his attention while the other hand trailed up my body to circle around the outside of my own nipple.

Andrew's eyes went wide when as he watched me flick my nipple harshly before circling it again.

Andrew's hands mimicked Patrick's as they balled up on his thighs in attempts to make him follow only the orders he is given and not just assume what he was or wasn't allowed to do.

"You want to touch yourself, don't you little slut," I moaned pressed my hips up, forcing my dick farther into his mouth. He groaned as he fought off the urge to gag. "Don't you?"

His eyes were trained to the floor when he pulled off of me.

"Yes," he whispered.

"You're such a good slut, so obedient for me. Do you want to cum?"

"Yes," he whispered again. His voice turning hopeful while his dick twitched between his legs. Patrick's eyes were glued on us, fighting everything in him to keep his hands on his legs.

I hadn't even touched Patrick and he was already trembling for me while only a few light touches and some choice words had Andrew all but willing to beg.

I couldn't deny the pleasure it gave me to see them like this with barely anything happening to them. Oh the things I could do to them if they would only let me.

"Beg for it then." His eyes widened at the order. A new blush ran through him, the shame running deep but it only turned him on more.

"Please," he asked in a weak attempt.

"Pathetic," I scoffed but the smirk never left my face. "If that's what you call begging you may never get to cum. How sad would that be? A slut who can't cum."

"Please let me cum Jem. Please."

"It's an improvement but I think you could still do better." Andrew's face fell into nothing but disappointment

"Please Jem. I want it so bad. Please let me have it," desperation flowed through his voice perfectly. I smiled at him, making hope run through his eyes for a moment.

"That's a good slut. I love hearing you beg," I said before leaning closer to whisper in his ear. "Unfortunately, it wouldn't be a very good punishment if you enjoyed it. But maybe if you're a good boy we can see about it later." I leaned back, absolutely loving the way the helpless look on his face.

I gripped his throat harshly, forcing a moan out of his mouth before I even had the chance to do anything before I took my dick into my hand, angling the tip to his face.

"Touch yourself Patrick," I demanded, this time he didn't need to be told twice.

I watched as he played with his tip eagerly, his thumb rubbing his slit. His free hand timidly reached to circle his chest, as if he weren't sure exactly how to do it.

The hand on Andrew's neck tightened as I squeezed the base of my dick.

I came with a whine as Andrew's face slowly became covered in my cum. His cheeks flushed again as he looked away from me but I didn't care.

The hand on his neck hauled him off his off his knees until we were both standing. We didn't walk far but when we sat down in front of Patrick's chair, both of them went a little tense.

Patrick eyes drank in the sight of Andrew's face for the first time since we started. The cum staining his face, the permanent flush in his cheeks, the hard cock still situated between his legs; his eyes took in every little sight before he moved over to me.

I had forced Andrew to sit on Patrick's left while I sat on his right side. My hand was still wrapped around his throat but his eyes were stuck on the dick in front of him.

"Tell him what you want Andrew," I teased, my hand tightening ever so slightly. "Tell him how much of a little cock whore you've become after just one taste."

"I want to suck you," he whispered, his eyes still not looking up to Patrick's.

"Beg him for it. You sound so beautiful when you're begging."

"Please," he whimpered. "Please let me suck your dick. I want it so bad. Please!"

"Do you want that Patrick? Do you want him to suck your cock?"

"Yes," he admitted, his eyes staring at both of us with nothing but lust in his eyes.

"Then suck," I ordered as I shoved Andrew's face down onto Patrick's tip. "Don't cum until I tell you."

Patrick glared at the order but his protest died in his throat when my lips came in contact with his thighs. His moans were high pitched and whiny as Andrew sucked him as well as he could while I nipped, kissed, and sucked up and down his thigh, barely leaving any place unmarked or abandoned.

My lips trailed higher until I forced myself to shrink lower on my knees, placing myself directly between his legs while Andrew continued to suck his cock from above me. I wet my lips once before I gave a teasing lick across his balls and took them into my mouth.

His whines became needy as he fought to keep his hands away from Andrew's head, knowing he wasn't experienced enough to deep throat anything.

His body became tenser by the second while his balls tightened with every move we made.

Every flick of a tongue, every move of a lip, the barest contact of skin; each driving him closer and closer to his edge until tears were gathering in his eyes.

"What do you want Patrick? Ask for it," I teased as his mouth hung open wide with a silent moan.

"Can I cum," he whispered, purely because he couldn't manage anything louder.

My smirk grew as I grabbed Andrew's throat again and forced him away.

I griped Patrick's tip before angling it to Andrew's face like I had done to my own. My fingers teased his slit as Patrick stared down at Andrew with a heated look in his eyes, clearly liking the idea of cumming on his friend's face just as much as Andrew liked having it done to him.

"You can cum," I said and only seconds later, his cum joined my on Andrew's face. He came with a groan while every stream that landed on his face made Andrew give out breathy moans of his own.

I worked Patrick through his high and once he had recovered he seemed pleased at the mess he made before looking down to Andrew who was the only one left standing.

I could see him about to ask about Andrew's release but I don't give him a chance to as I let go of both of them before standing up beside Patrick.

"It was clear that this little 'game' was your idea," I said harshly as I looked down at Andrew. His eyes were glued to the floor, the shame of cum on his face only adding to the need to release. "What have you learned?"

He was silent for a moment, trying to figure out if there were any hidden messages in anything we had done.

"That you don't like games," he all but whispered after a moment of thinking.

"I despise games," I correct. "I have pretty good patience but when it's gone it's gone and I can't get it back. If you want something, or if you want to clarify things, or if you want to argue about something, you have a much better chance of getting it by simply asking for it. I don't play games that I can't win. Do you understand me?"

"Yes."

"Will you be stupid enough to try anything like this again?"

"No," he whispered, a new wave of shame coming in.

"Good. Because I promise, a half assed punishment and humiliation will seem like a cakewalk compared to next time. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes."

"Good," I soothed, allowing the teasing tone back into my voice now that the talk has been settled. "Now be a good boy and give us a show. Play with yourself. Cum when you're ready."

"I had to wait," Patrick grumbled but his eyes were glued to Andrew anyway. Andrew's hand wasted no time finding his dick while the other lightly rand across his nipple.

"He's waited just as long. Besides, that was part of your punishment too, which was also a cakewalk compared to what will happen if you try something like this again."

"What will happen next time," he asked timidly but lust was hidden in his voice.

"Well for starters it will last much longer and you won't cum after stopping only once. You probably won't cum for a least a few days depending on what you did."

He only huffed, the lust in his voice long gone.

"Of course, that's for punishment only. We can always play like this without the need for drastic measures." He seemed to like that better but before he could say anything Andrew came with a loud moan, his seed spilling out over his hand and onto the floor.

My shirt became a cum towel for Andrew's face and before long the three of us were piled in my bed despite it being rather early. I was honestly just glad we were at least all wearing pants.

It wasn't a proper after care by any means but it was what they needed and what they allowed me to give them. I would have loved to massage their bodies for hours or to run them a bath or anything else they might have liked but after giving them things to do they chose to just lay in bed.

"I thought you would have tattoos," Andrew said as he trailed his hand up and down my chest, narrowly missing my nipple as if he were silently asking for a second round.

"I've thought about them but they draw too much attention. Distinguishable marks are asses in this business." He only hummed as he let his hand drift up to my hair.

"Liam always said you used to dye your hair. Is black the real color?"

"I wish it was," I scoffed. "I had been dying my hair black since I was 16. Every now and then I would switch it up but I always came back to black in the end. A close second was a really dark blue I had once. I kept that color for a little over a year."

"Then what is James Pierce's real hair color," Patrick asked as he raised an eyebrow at me while I try to not flinch back at the name.

"Blonde. Not just like yellow either, it's really light. Kind of on the edge of platinum and 'normal' it's weird."

"I think you would look good with blond," Andrew said as he closed his eyes, clearly imagining my face with blond.

"Why'd you change it?"

"Have you ever tried to run from a crime scene with hair like that? It's a nightmare. You're practically a walking traffic cone. Darker tones are less noticed."

"Have you ever made a decision without crime being apart of outcome," Patrick asked but to my surprise, his voice was soft as if he were genuinely curious and not judging or being hateful. "You don't have tattoos so you are harder to. You dye your hair to keep attention off of you. I mean you have three identities for God's sake."

"I guess I haven't," I admit as I stared up at the celling. "Not in a long time at least." Andrew frowned at the answer like I knew he would.

"That's not healthy," he sighed.

"As if I've been the epitome of healthy thus far," I scoffed.

"You could change that. I am a therapist after all. I could help."

"I don't need therapy. I'm living in my madness perfectly fine, thank you."

I didn't need a repeat of the last guy I went to.

"Please, Jem," he asked, the begging lesion he took already paying off. "Just one thing. Do one thing you really want to do without thinking about how it will effect that part of your life."

'That part' clearly meaning the crime part of me that we always seemed to tip toe around.

"It can be a tattoo, or a piercing, or getting a new dye job. It could even be something as small as getting some shirt or pants or suits that you wouldn't normally wear."

"I'll think about it," I dismissed just to get him to stop talking. Just thinking about changing something made the familiar feeling of pressure bubble up in my chest.

Andrew opened his mouth to say something else when the door to my wing was slammed open. He jumped a bit at the sound but I paid it no mind until it was my door that was being opened.

Dev stood in the doorway looking grim. Dread covered his face as he stared at me.

"What happened?" Andrew and Patrick had both had their heads rested on my chest but the second I took in Dev's panic, I was sitting up and scooting out of bed.

I had managed to grab a shirt and begin putting on my shoes before their heads even hit the pillows.

"We might want to head to the office," he said calmly as he looked over at the men in bed. "No need to get everyone worked up."

"What happened," I spat out as I glared at him. He was all but shaking where stood but if that was from fear of me or from the adrenaline coursing through him, I don't know.

He forced his eyes to the floor before answering.

"There was an attack," he said barely above a whisper.

Breath caught in my chest as the room began to spin.

"We were ambushed and out gunned. We need you."

I didn't say a word to Andrew or Patrick as I retrieved the pistol from under my pillow.

"You stay here with them, you do not go anywhere. You do not protect anyone else. You get them out first and you stay with them no matter what if something happens," I said as I began walking to the door. "Get Barrett back here now. If we're attacked here get Andrew and Patrick to safe house 4, tell everyone else to go to safe house 12, maybe we can confuse who ever did this. I'll care you every hour at least. If I miss a check in don't wait for me to miss a second and don't call me; assume I'm dead or captured and continue to the safe house. If I die help Patrick and Andrew lay low. I don't care what money you have to spend, what lengths you have to go to. You get them safe and out harms way forever. Do you understand?"

"Yes," he said in a weak voice, clearly still in same shock that was threating to grab ahold of me.

Stay focused. Control the situation before it controls you. Plan every detail so nothing can go wrong. Cover all your bases.

I don't bother saying a word to Patrick or Andrew as I shut the door behind me even though I knew they were following.

Control the situation. Trust that your men will follow your orders. Handle what you can and force what you can't.

You can't panic. You have to be the one everyone is looking up to. You can't be scared or panic because if you are then everyone else will be too and there will be panic and chaos when there should be plans and order.

You know this Jem. Work the problem. Come home safe. Only then will there be time for mourning.

Last updated March 2, 2022

Geez this chapter was fûcking long

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

142K 6.9K 36
NEW Lucky Charm🍀. [COMPLETE] Tay Tawan is the best senior detective on his squad. He arrested hundreds of bad guys, gangs and mafia around Thailand...
9.5K 296 2
Daven Odsi is an Alpha in his prime, running a major pharmaceutical company specializing in secondary gender treatments who has been entangled in a t...
Left out. . . {bxbxb} loser

Любовные романы

201K 3.9K 30
Andrew has been happily dating his boyfriend, Derek, for years. But when a new boy comes into both of their lives, it opens Andrew's eyes to who his...
Giving the Footballer a Chance (BoyxBoy) kate

Любовные романы

6.1K 212 14
(Spin-Off to My One Regret) "Do you ever have anything better to do?" "Yeah. You." There is only one word that can be used to perfectly describe Cody...