𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐘 ♾️ 𝐓𝐄𝐄...

By romansfilm

☾☾☾ ☯︎︎ ☽☽☽ 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧... 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐝𝐞𝐝... 𝐓𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢�... More

disclaimer & characters
prologue.
abilities.
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XII.
XIII.
- special guest stars -
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
Final Chapter
Eulogy

XI.

2.5K 71 5
By romansfilm

Kira Finds Out

"On the contrary my dear, that's your mother."

[ summary of 3.20 + a little bit of 3.21 ]

♾♾♾

STILES CHECKED HIMSELF INTO EICHEN HOUSE, because he felt that not only was he a danger to himself but everyone else around him, so he did it willingly to keep the nogitsune inside him at bay.

When he got there his roommate's name was Oliver, who showed him around the place and gave him info on everybody.

While Stiles was in Eichen House he also saw Malia Tate, a werecoyote who he, himself thought he saved but in reality Malia didn't want to be saved because she felt too much guilt for killing her family.

As Stiles was still in Eichen House he saw his high school guidance counselor, Morrell who gave him medicine to keep him awake, so the nogitsune wouldn't gain any power if Stiles fell asleep, but of course eventually Stiles did but was woken up by Malia.

Stiles then felt that he had to get out of Eichen House and was going to escape, but Malia wanted to leave as well. But first Stiles formed a plan to get Brunski's keys and go to the basement to find the symbol "5" on the wall backwards. Stiles and Malia both started looking for clues for Stiles to help him, but ended up finding nothing.

While Malia and Stiles were in the basement they grew closer and after some "getting to know each other" they both ended up cuddling on the couch.

While they were on the couch together Malia then heard something in the wall and when she knocked on the wall with the "5" symbol it was hollow. Stiles then picked up a pipe and bashed in the wall.

When Stiles finished beating in the wall, him and Malia both looked in to see the nogitsune's former body (Rhys). Malia then saw something in the nogitsune's pocket so Stiles pulled it out, and found out that it was a picture and also a katana buried along with the nogitsune.

Malia didn't know who the people in the photo were, but Stiles did know one or he thought it was the person he knew.

While Malia and Stiles were distracted Oliver, Stiles' roommate snuck in and knocked Malia out, then restrained Stiles after drugging him.

Stiles finally came to after the drugging and found Oliver with a drill to Malia's unconscious head. While Void was influencing Oliver, Stiles pleaded with him not to kill Malia, so the nogitsune told Stiles to let him in and Malia would be fine.

Stiles eventually did it for the sake of Malia then as he was about to leave Eichen house, after he knocked out Oliver, Malia woke up she saw him leaving and just before Void walked out he smirked at her then left.

After Void left Malia finally undid her restraints and the next day was leaving Eichen House to find Scott McCall.

♾♾♾

It had been well over a week and Zella had kept up her end of the deal with Scott by giving him 2 days and more to find something for Stiles. So he wouldn't have to say goodbye to his childhood best friend.

In Derek's loft, Zella was sitting on his couch while Derek was doing his daily morning workouts.

"I don't know why you insist on doing these so called 'workouts' every morning you already fit and then some." Zella huffed as she was watching and started getting tired just by looking at him completing his sit ups.

"Keeps my body intact and gets me warmed up for my day, I need to stay ready at all times." Derek replied as he turned his head while working out.

"Don't get me wrong, it's great to watch and all but since you're a werewolf, don't your kind come with the added muscles?" Zella asked.

"Yes, but I like to keep them at the top of their game even if I was born with them."

"Oh well, you know now that I think about it, I don't have to workout. I mean I don't eat, but I was made like this, and I can say I feel pretty darn good about not having to workout."

Derek then stopped in his mid–workout and looked up at Zella, "I still find it weird that you don't eat or sleep, but then again I've gotten to know you these past few weeks and I can honestly say if I ever saw you eating or sleeping I'd find that weirder." Derek pointed out then started doing push ups.

"On to a more serious topic, I've given Scott a long time to come up with a plan to save his friend – Stiles – from the nogitsune inside him, but he has to work faster, ever since Stiles escaped from Eichen I've felt Void grow stronger so I hope he finds something, and I mean really quickly."

"I've been meaning to ask you about that," Derek said as he sat up and finally finished with his workout.

"Ask me about what?" Zella questioned.

"I remember you saying you were only going to give Scott 2 days then you'd kill Stiles, but it's been a week. Why haven't you, I mean I know you could have but you didn't?"

Zella took a deep breath, "Look Derek, I would call you my friend, and what I've learned about friendship since I've been here for a short amount of time is, you learn to care for others that your friends care for, for their benefit. And since I know you care for Scott and even Stiles, even though you say Stiles annoys you, I know you still care for him, so I don't want to go kill him if there's a way to save him before getting rid of Void first. That's why I haven't killed Stiles, and that's why I'm still holding out on some hope that Scott finds something, because contrary to everyone else's belief I don't want to kill a teenage kid who hasn't even gotten to live his whole life yet." Zella explained, truthfully as she had thought about everything over the past few days. But that's not the only reason why she didn't want to kill Void yet.

"Well Zell, looks like you're getting soft on everyone," Derek said with a smirk as he had now moved to sit on the couch beside her.

Zella frowned, "Oh don't go that far bucko, I don't get soft on anyone, maybe you sometimes if really needed but don't ever call me 'soft'."

Zella scuffed getting off the couch, "You just ruined a good heartfelt moment Derek, no wonder why you don't have any friends."

"I beg to differ, I do have a friend."

Zella raised an eyebrow, "Oh yeah, who?"

"You, smartass," Derek stated while smiling.

And that made Zella smile.

♾♾♾

Ken Yukimura, was in his classroom going over his notes for the following week when he heard a fly buzzing. As he spotted the fly when it landed on his table he smashed it with his book. And was about to continue working when someone interrupted the process.

"Coming in on a Saturday, that's dedication." Void said as he entered the classroom.

"Where's she hiding them?" Void questioned the male Yukimura as he looked around the classroom.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about." Ken answered back, as he tracked Void's movements across the classroom.

Looking in the bookshelf Void answered, "Her little knives, daggers, I know what they are."

As Void continued to knock random books off the shelf looking for the objects he also stated a fact, "Physical representation of her tails." he said as he was referring to the object that controlled the commandments of the oni.

Ken gulped as Void looked around his room.

Being fed up with the books Void then faced where Mr.Yukimura was standing, "How ever the hell that works."

"Maybe you would like to do some reading on it. I can direct you to the section on Japanese myth in the library." Ken said as he played the part of the non–knowing.

Void smirked, "No. No, I'd like to talk to you. The older the tail the stronger the oni, am I right? I know there's one left. I know it's the strongest." Void Stiles said as he walked up to Mr.Yukimura.

"Unfortunately, I don't know what you're referring to."

"You'll talk," Void said as he lifted the book that supposedly smashed the fly that was buzzing around the room, then as he did the fly got out from under the book and flew into Ken's mouth.

And as he choked on the fly, Void watched him. "They always talk," Void said.

♾♾♾

After Void's little showdown with Ken, Noshiko went to the high school and found her husband choking and she knew it had something to do with Void so she called her daughter and told her to come.

Kira, who was with Scott at the time, raced to the school to her dad's classroom and found him choking.

"Kira, did you bring it?" Noshiko asked her daughter, as she rubbed her husband's back.

Kira took a vial out and handed it to her mother, "You going to tell me what it is?"

"Reishi," Noshiko said as she answered her daughter.

"You are not seriously giving Dad magic mushrooms?" Kira questioned her mother.

Noshiko looked at her daughter, then fed her husband the herb.

Ken then coughed up black goo that was from the nogitsune.

"Are you okay?" Noshiko asked her husband as he began to stand up.

He nodded. Scott then asked, "Stiles did this?" with a solemn look on his face.

"He wanted the last kaiken," Noshiko said as she took out a little black knife and held it up.

"I've kept this near me ever since your friend disappeared."

"Mom, you need to talk to us, about everything."

Noshiko then nodded her head as she agreed it was time to talk to her daughter.

"Wait, but before you do, – Zella! –" Kira called out remembering when Zella told her when her mother explained everything to her she would be right there to have her input stated.

And just like that, darkness gathered in the room and the electricity started buzzing louder in the classroom. Then a woman in black stepped out, "You rang, little kitsune?" Zella asked with a smirk on her face.

"You said when my mom starts explaining to me everything I need to know you'd be here, so I called you – well said your name but same thing." Kira stuttered out.

"Well, let's get on with it shall we," Zella said, holding her hand out telling them to continue.

But before the group started discussing again Noshiko interrupted, "Who are you?"

Noshiko said as she looked at the unknown woman up and down, with a questioning look.

"Well, you should know since you are the one who asked for me to be created to destroy the nogitsune, when all else failed." Zella stated as she shifted her head over to look at one of her creators.

"I thought, I felt something, I just didn't know it was you." Noshiko said as she looked at her prayer that had been answered with awe.

"Yes, that was me, but now I'm guessing this is the part where we start talking origin stories. Am I right?" Zella asked as she turned around to look at Scott and Kira, and they nodded their heads.

Scott then took a picture out of his jeans pocket and showed it to Noshiko. And she took it in her hand, "Where did you get this?" she questioned.

"Is it Grandma?" Kira questioned.

Before Noshiko could even answer, Zella spoke up, "On the contrary my dear, that's your mother."

♾♾♾

Ahh, left on a cliffhanger, I hate those but I had to do it tonight. More coming tomorrow though.

Please vote, comment and share! Tell me how you feel about this story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

592K 22.4K 72
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘚𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘚𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘬𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘷𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯...
106K 2.9K 48
(𝘯.) 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯, 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 �...
22.9K 592 16
•.☆☁︎︎☆.• Sᴇǫᴜᴀʟ ᴛᴏ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴛɪᴛʏ Hᴇ ᴍɪssᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ, ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs sᴛɪʟʟ ɢʀɪᴇᴠɪɴɢ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇʀ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ. Sʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴏᴅs, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢ sʜᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴇʙᴇʀᴇᴅ...
19.4K 683 19
𝚆𝚎'𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚝�...