Sugarplum

By fthisimout6767

Hi, it's back. I've edited the whole book now. Some parts are the same but others are really different. The... More

‼️info‼️
Character aesthetic
1-Juniper Ward
2-Gianni Marino
3-The bakery
4-Library
5-Hangover
6-Oh
7-Cigarettes
10-Breakfast
11-Confession
13-Gay
14-Call
15-Stay
16-Wake
17-Have to go
18-Friends
21-Depression
22-Rain
23-Date
24-Group
25-Trauma
26-Investigation
27-um
28-Fuck
29-Birthday
30-Lick me

12-Sleepover

4.4K 128 49
By fthisimout6767

Don't forget to vote smart ass :)

~Juniper~

Gianni pulls into a long ass driveway, that is engulfed in trees. Beautiful. To be honest I cant believe he still brought me to his house even though I had a completely meltdown in a public restaurant.

I don't want to think about it, what he thinks about that whole situation. Well he obviously doesn't care that much because he is bringing me to his home.

"I'm sorry." I whisper, picking at me hands.

"Shut up, don't say that." He says sternly, his grip on the wheel tightens making his knuckles turn white.

I wonder if he hates me just as much as I hate myself.

I don't say anything back, after all he did tell me to shut up.

"Are you okay." He whispers this time, stealing one sad glance at me.

"Yeah, thank you." He nods back at me happy with my reply.

"I don't know what or who will be in my house so just be expecting anything." He says more normally.

What kind of stuff. Kinky. Stop.

"Okay."

"I'll get you water then you can do whatever you'd like." He says with his Italian accent. I mean he always has an Italian accent but I don't always notice it. I nod.

"So you like crystals." I try to start a conversation. He chuckles.

"Yeah sort of. My mother used to love them, collected them and everything. When I was little she told me that they had magic in them. For a while I believed it, I believe they could make me fly or invisible. My mother always played along with the games I did with the crystals."

"What happened when you found out that they can't make you fly or invisible?" I questioned now interested. He smiles.

"I never did, I grew up and noticed that they can't do that. But I also know that they are far from just pretty rocks." He parks the car.

I didn't even realize that we had made it down that insanely long driveway, when I look at the house I am awe struck. It's beautiful modern black styled with big windows.

Author: the pictures at the top are what this house looks like :) Anywayyyy

How rich is this man, gimme some of dat money. Gianni walks around to my side and opens my door.

"Do you want me to carry you in." He chuckles. I snap out of my dump 'wow' face and slap his arm with a giggle.

One of his hands are on the hood of the car and the other is at his side. he moves away from the car and outstretched his hand. I take it.

"You have a really nice house." I murmur.

"Thank you, shall we." With his free hand he gestures to the stairs that lead up to the house. I hum and nod my head, I walk with him never dropping own locked hands. Why would I do that, his hand feels so good against mine. He has soft but ruff palms and long fingers, he's applying the perfect amount of pressure.

When we reach the front door a realization hits me. "Wait what about your parents?" I can't remember if he mentioned if he lived with them. I don't want to meet his parents—yet. He laughs. "I live alone, amore."

"Well I don't know if alone is the right word sense everyone is always in my fucking house." He seems annoyed with the fact that people are in his house. I would be too.

"So are there people here now?" I ask.

"No I texted them to all get the fuck out, except a few guards." He says as he unlocks the front door and lets me in.

"You need guards?"

I gasp. "Oh my god are you famous, I've never met someone famous."

He laughs. I take a moment to take in my surroundings. I am met with a fancy hallway and from here a can see part of the living room. Everything is back and looks expensive.

"I don't need guards but they are good to have around, and no I'm not famous." He takes of his Jacket.

"Not really." He says under his breath but I hear it.

I nod and look at him for instruction.

"Let me get you water." He walks off and I follow all while looking around. The kitchen is nice, boring but fancy. He really need some flowers. Maybe tulips, they're my favorite.

"You need flowers." I state randomly. He hums and says. "I have a cat."

A CAT. FUCK YEAH.

I squeal making him laugh. He fills up a glass with filtered water and hands it to me. I drink a lot of it.

"She'll come out soon, she's shy." He explains.

I place the glass down on the counter and lean against it, he does the same.

"What's her name?" I ask.

"Tulip."

That's funny. And shocking. And cute.

"No way that's my favorite flower." I gasp.

"Really." He seems surprised.

"Yeah, I love the colors."

"I named he tulip because she's a calico and because they are my mother's favorite flower."

"Oh that's adorable." I hum.

We fall into silence. I yawn suddenly, who new crying makes you so tried. He chuckles. "Are you tired?"

"Nooo." I say sarcastically. I grin widely at him. He's beautiful, honestly I wish I had those eyes, they are like a forest of mysteries.

"It's getting late, how about you sleepover, I have work to do anyway and I don't want you to be bored." He suggests.

Yes please, can I sleep in your bed.

"Oh I couldn't, that would be rude to just drop into your home like this and sleepover."

He pushes off of the counter and steps towards me. "I was to one who suggested you stay, besides I can't drive you to your hotel, and I don't want you there alone."

Oh right. Mia left.

"Okay I'll stay, but I don't have anything for sleepy time." I say. Gianni burst out laughing, like crying laughing.

"Sleepy time?" He quotes me.

Does this man not know what sleepy time is.

"Yeah you know, it's like the process of getting ready for bed and going to sleep, that kinda stuff." I explain likes it's obvious.

"I like it, it's.... It's creative." He says through dying out laughter.

"I know." I Expressed.

He did some thinking of what to say, "Anyway, I have an extra room with a toothbrush and stuff, um—um and you can have some of my clothes to sleep in or you can sleep without clothes." He smirked seductively and I flush red.

I do sleep naked, but I want his clothes. I steal them.  Hehe

"Ummm, I'll take some of your clothes." I don't give him the satisfaction of knowing that I sleep naked. He nods and starts walking away.

No come back.

I quietly follow him through his bland rich home. I want music and I want to dance. Gianni walks down a long hallway with random doors lining the walls. We go up some stairs to another door, he opens it and steps in them gets out of the way so I can go in too.

My dream room is this. Well one of my dream rooms. It's mostly black but has really vid windows and a balcony, a matte black bed with silk sheets, bed side tables, a dresser and a bathroom looking thing. Also some comfy looking as chairs. Dark wood is what most of the walls are made of.

Gianni goes over to the dresser and opens it, "just a shirt or shorts too?"

Ahh both, it's not like I'm going to wear them to sleep so I want them both.

"Both please."

He nods and shoves around in the drawers. I kinda just stand there not knowing what to do. "You do know that you aren't getting them back right."

He chuckles, dimples, he has dimples. "I didn't think I would." I shuffle around awkwardly. He finally pulls out a graphic t shirt and black baseball shorts. He hands them to me.

"Will these work?"

"Perfectly." I grin. He gestured to the door so I go out, I turn right and there are more stairs. Gianni passes me and goes up the stairs, I follow. A little ways up there is another door, he opens it and I go in.

"This will be where you can stay. No one comes up here so if anyone come over they will leave you alone." He shoves his hands in him pockets.

The room also has the theme of dark and black. It's tidier then his room which makes sense. A big bed with gray bedding, on the right side of the room, and back tinted glass panel separating it from a bathroom. The bathroom has a big black bathtub and a glass shower with the shower head on the ceiling, not the wall. There is a walk in closet on the door side wall.

No book self.

"Oh this is just gorgeous, thank you." I turn and wrap my arms around him in excitement. He laughs and tenderly puts his hands on my waist. He doesn't hug me back but doesn't push me away. I quickly pull away, I should have ask if I could do that.

"Sorry." I step back to give him space.

"It's ok, just I've never hugged anyone." He says almost embarrassed.

Never.

"What, I can't believe that, who wouldn't hug you." I say.

"I guess everyone." His face doesn't show any emotion, it never does except when he's laughing.
"Well I do." I whisper and drop my head.

"You do." He says surprised.

Of course I do, I would love to do it naked to.

JUNIPER. NO.

I hum in response and look at him.

I am brave.

"Can I hug you?" I wait for him to say no but instead he just nods. I don't think he know what to do it so I step towards him and take his hands in my own. I press my body flush against his enjoying the feeling of warmth. I slip his arms around my waist all the way, then I put my arms around his neck. I press up on my feet so I can reach his shoulder. I giggle when I still can't.

"Can you bend done please?"

He does as I say, resting his head on my shoulder, I do the same to him. He smells so good, like coffee and old books. He tightens his grip on me, pulling me closer. He's really good at this. I run my fingers up the back of his hair, he groans in my ear and I giggle at the sound. 

"I like hugs."

Yay I did that.

"I know, there great right." I say. He hums in response. My toes hurt.

"Gianni."

"Juniper." I really like it when he says my name. It remains me that I have one.

"My toes hurt, can you pick me up please." Manners are everything. He grunts the squeezes me while standing straight up so that I could no longer touched the floor.

It's weird to just hang there when he's doing all the holding. I wrap my legs around his hips, squeezing my thighs together to get a better grip. One of Gianni's hands slides down my back and over my bum, resting on the bottom of the legs.

Sexy. Don't make it sexual.

We all live on a yellow Submarine.

JUNIPER PAY ATTENTION.

I am now a little taller then him so I rest my cheek on the top of his fluffy dark brown hair. He's head moves to the crook of my neck, I can feel his soft breathing on my neck.

We stay like this for a little, I'm surprised that his legs don't hurt. Eventually he puts me down and he says. "Thank you." 

"Any time." I whisper. A moment passed of us just looking at one another. Then I say. "Your pretty."

A pick tint comes onto his cheekbones. "Thank you." He cleans his throat and drops his hands from my sides. "You should get some sleep."

Oh right that's why I'm still here.

"Yeah I should." I start. "Goodnight sugar plum." Im give him that nickname because he has a nice bum.

That's doesn't make sense. Whatever.

He smiles faintly at the name. "Goodnight darling." He gives me a nickname too. He's given me a few but this ones a favorite. 

We walks out and I go take a shower, put lotion on, and brush my teeth. I put on the shirt he gave me because it smells like him, but I don't wear the shorts. I don't like stuff on my bottom half when I sleep.

I flop into the big bed. The last thought before I drifted off to sleep was that I really wanted to be going to sleep in Gianni's bed.

~

Words: 2232

Hehehe. I don't know why I love this so much.

Whats y'all's favorite flower.

I love that he's a cat person. And I swear if anyone has a problem with Gianni being a spiritual person 😡😡😡😡.

I really want to add characters that aren't just white, what does everyone think about that. If you have a problem then eat my ass.

Byeeee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.7K 1.7K 59
! NEEDS SERIOUS EDITING ! (keep in mind english isn't my first language it's literally the 3rd one i learnt so please be kind also i wrote this book...
348K 3.8K 39
Enemies don't look at each other the way you do. !!THE BOOK IS GOING TO BE EDITED SOON!! After the problem she went through and escaping her abusive...
10.9M 244K 37
" W..what are you-" " Do you want me to show all those people who you belong to the easy way or the hard way?" He says deeply, a dark look in his eye...
65.7K 1.7K 35
•••• 𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐨 Being in the shadows, she gets no attention from her abusive father. Only wanting to go to collage and become succes...