Friday Night Funkin Soft mod

Autorstwa SanmiittaiChan

After Benjamin decided to run away from his "family" with his boyfriend, some hijinks come along. With twists... Więcej

Prologue
Chapter #1 The chase
Chapter #3 Hair-raising Hideout
Chapter #4 Childhood friend.
Chapter #5 Mother Knows Best
Chapter #6 An important conversation
Chapter #7 Recovery, Reflection and Memories
Chapter #8 Grace's family life
Chapter #9 Sisterly love

Chapter #2 Old rivalry

274 7 21
Autorstwa SanmiittaiChan

(What's this? You're expecting Skid and Pump? Sorry. I just had an idea that the Soft FNF world connected to the Original FNF world, due to the cameos and Soft BF meeting Normal BF... Also fanarts. Hope you enjoy the concept I have in mind. Plus don't mind the head canons I add.)

------------------------------------------------------------

Father Fairest opened his eyes and noticed the boys we're gone. He got frustrated, but he decided to let them go for now, because of how dark it's getting and finding people in the dark will be very difficult.

Even lights won't last forever or it'll be enough for him.

He walked home to be greeted with the girls, Mother Mairest was standing in the front door and Miku was using her phone while sitting on the couch.

Mother Mairest started the conversation to her husband. "How did it go?" She asked, looking at him in a nervous way.

"I almost have him, but Pico sprayed me with spray paint and they left while I was almost blinded by the street rat." Father Fairest said while he looked upset.

"Sorry bout that honey. At least you almost have him, so give yourself credit for that." Mother Mairest try to cheer him up, but it didn't work.

"Thank you for the effort of cheering me up, but I don't think it's gonna help the situation."

"Sorry sweetie. How about if I try to get him tomorrow, you rest yourself up and wash up."

Mother Mairest suggested. Father Fairest looked a bit doubtful at her, but he trusts her and thinks she can also find him.

"Alright. What about Miku though?" He asked.

"Oh. She'll be coming with me." Mother Mairest answered.

They both looked over at Miku and Miku looked up at them when her name was mentioned.

"Mind coming with me tomorrow?" Mother Mairest asked.

"Oh... Um... Sure. I guess?" Miku answered.

"Great! You're always more helpful than your big brother." Mother Mairest cheered, while comparing her young daughter to her older son.

Miku hates when her parents compare her to her brother and abuse him too. She is the only family member to the Fairest family that shows kindness to Benjamin and she trusts Pico to be with him.

She is very well aware why he ran away, but the reason why she has to be on her "parent's" side because she didn't want to get in trouble.

"Thanks. You don't really have to say that though." Miku said to her mom.

"I know. I just want to say that since he's not here, but we care for him just as much as you do. That's why we want you to help find your poor, great, big brother." Mother Mairest said in a "worried" voice.

"Says the people that abuses my brother." Miku muttered to herself, hoping no one will hear that. Luckily, they didn't.

"How about you go get some sleep my dear, while your dad tries to relax. He's stressed from what happened earlier." Mother Mairest suggested.

Miku nodded before she turned off her phone and went upstairs to her bedroom.

Mother Mairest rubbed her husband's shoulder and looked at him with reassurance.

"You go wash up and relax, I'll take care of the rest tomorrow with Miku. Don't worry, we'll make sure that brat is back to us safe and sound and try to continue our family legacy." Said Mother Mairest.

She walked away to her bedroom and Father Fairest took his wife's words and went to the bathroom to wash the paint off of him.

After his face was clear from paint and the bodyguards took care of the laundry, he went outside in a more casual clothes, smoking a cigarette to help "calm the nerves." (Insert Headache n- y'know what nevermind. Sorry couldn't help it)

When he thought he was finally relaxed, his phone rings as a call was for him.

Father Fairest got the phone from his pocket from his pants hoping it was his son, but it was his arch musical nemesis. "Daddy Dearest."

They have a rough history since Daddy Dearest knows what's going on between him and his kids, hoping he'll be exposed soon.

While Father Fairest hated him for getting nosy and doubted that he will get exposed by a demon who also did some messed up stuff. From teleporting people to different worlds (A.G.O.T.I and Senpai), to making someone literally exploding (Whitty) and almost killing Maddie Mearest's (GF) ex boyfriend but instead turned him into a goat skull with an invisible body. (Tabi)

Father Fairest, agitated at the thought of talking to his enemy, he hits call and put his phone to his ear.

"Hello?" Father Fairest said in annoyance.

"Hello there Frank." Daddy Dearest answered with a hint of disappointed.

"I been hearing that your "son" ran away from you and your wife. That's a tip of the iceberg that you're gonna be exposed."

"Yeah? Like I said Isaac (Daddy Dearest voice actor's name reference) you're not gonna reveal everyone my true colors."

"Everyone is gonna be wondering why he ran away from you guys."

"Give me one good why I should care about it."

"They're is gonna be half of people that might question why he ran away."

"I'll simply tell them that he's just a rebel like ALWAYS! No biggie."

Daddy Dearest stood up from his chair and put his phone on his face, before yelling at it.

"No biggie? NO BIGGIE?! Ha! God you're that pathetic. I knew a manipulative, egotistical man like you will say something like this."

"Says the one who did some crimes behind everyone's back." Father Fairest said.

"I know what I did was wrong, but at least I'm more of an honest person and never abuse my kids."

"What about your "surfer" son?"

"He loved it and I can't take that away from him."

"What about your daughter?"

"She's just simply inspired by me and my wife."

"You mean that cheating lady you call your "wife?"

"She's never like that and you know it. I already talked about my family how about we move on to y-"

"As my wife like to say: "There's nothing wrong about my family." You can't expose us. We're only doing what's best for them."

"DoInG wHaT's BeSt FoR tHeM! Yeah. Verbally hurt your kids, giving your son a cigarette burn, scaring your daughter, scaring your son the most, forcing him to be someone he didn't wanna be, do the things he didn't wanna do, crushing his dreams, brainwashing him and sometimes beating your son. Yeah doing what's best for them by hurting them physically, mentally and emotionally. Especially your older son has to suffer the most!"

Daddy Dearest ranted and criticize his enemy on parenting, which he understandingly knows why.

Father Fairest went quiet for a moment and dropped the cigarette to the ground.

Daddy Dearest tries to catch his breath from the yelling.

Mommy Mearest ran in from the yelling and noticed that her husband was talking to his enemy through the phone.

"You dare talk bad about my family despite you are hurting your kids? I never thought you'll also be such a hypocrite too." He growled to Father Fairest.

Mommy Mearest walked to him and grabbed him by the wrist.

"It's best if everyone will figure out by themselves someday." She said in a calm voice.

Daddy Dearest looked at his wife and listen in what she said.

"True... But I guess we have to wait and see." He said to Mommy Mearest in agreement.

"As for you Father Fairest. Don't expect me to come to you, after you're exposed." He said through the phone before he hanged up.

Father Fairest heard that his enemy hanged up and turned his phone off.

"Doubt it." He said to himself before walking to his bedroom.

Mother Mairest was already asleep and was somewhat quite surprised his wife didn't woke up from the argument through the phone.

He climbed into bed, trying not to wake his wife up, put the covers on top of him and slowly begin to fall asleep. Trying to forget what happened between him and Daddy Dearest.

Meanwhile, Miku was somewhat still wake with her blurry eyes staring at the ceiling.

She was thinking how will her brother and his boyfriend are gonna survive from the craziness that's been going on.

"I hope you boys will be okay, I hope you'll be okay Benjamin. I'm sorry I couldn't do as much I can to help like Pico. Hope you'll live a better life and do what you love." She quietly saying to herself.

Although she does admit, she will miss her brother, but she knows what'll be good for him and hope they will still have connection to each other.

She closed her eyes after the sun was fully gone and went to sleep, still hoping her brother can finally be at peace.

(IMMA RELEASE SKID AND PUMP THE SAME TIME AS THIS STORY SO HOPE THAT'S OKAY!)

Word count: 1505

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

14.6K 359 18
A 19 year old, collage drop-out ran away from his abusive home to get away from his toxic parents who were forcing him to do other things like sports...
16.4K 556 32
Pico was running. From what, he wouldn't tell anyone. He wasn't even completly sure if he knew. Nevertheless, it was constant movement for years on e...
1.5K 73 10
[SWEAR WARNING PLUS MENTION OF GORE but this is a fangan what do you expect?] A fanganronpa with Pico's School and FNF Characters! WITH MODS TOO! The...
3.1M 109K 37
********************SPOILER ALERT********************** DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ BREAKING FINN, IT WILL RUIN THE ENDING!! ...