-It started with a Doozer- Fo...

By HazardousDotCo

A story in which you are Quackity's older sibling, you know a bit about the dream smp and love Alex's friends... More

1. Innocent laugh.
2. New Friends
3. Cooking stream
4. Ipad kid
5. Closer bond
6. Bfb
7.Tickles
8. Dinner with the family
9. Feeling refreshed?
10. A Little Help From My Friends

11. Warmth

1.1K 32 11
By HazardousDotCo

-Y/n P.O.V-

      I slowly wake up to absolute silence. I look around trying to find the time knowing it's definitely not when I usually would wake up. I find my phone to see it's 2am. Everything about the day before starts to process I remember foolish saying he'd sleep over. I decided I'd try to sleep more considering it is pitch black and I'm still exhausted after yesterday. I close my eyes hoping for the sleep to wash over me, however it never does. I lay there trying to clear my head and sleep. I can't manage to sleep. I lay there for what seems like hours, till I finally give up and decide to go see Foolish.

       I move the blankets off of me and slowly stand up trying not to pass out from getting up to quickly. I walk over to the living room seeing Noah sleeping on the couch. I walk up to him and sit on the couch where he isn't. "You know Noah that this is a pull out bed right" I whisper hoping to wake him up. "It does?" I hear him question groggily. "Come on get up I'll pull it out for you." I tell him helping him get up. He moves over to the two seater I have as well. I pull the couch into the bed and grab a pillow and blanket for him.

       "Here Noah, I'm not really tired want to watch something before I go back to sleep?" I beg so I don't need to go back to the darkness of my room. "Yeah sure here come lay down with me." He agrees. I grab the remote and go lay down with foolish his arm stretched out so I use it as a pillow. I pull on some random cartoon called 'Almost Naked Animals' and we start to watch it, making jokes and comments at the same time.

      After a while the clock ticks to 4am and I start to get sleepy again. Foolish seems to notice and turns down the volume to the tv and he silently watched as I fell asleep.

-Foolish P.O.V-

       As Y/n falls asleep I also start getting tired. But I'm also still very cold this dumb fuck didnt get a big blanket and they stole it all. Maybe I pull it back from them? I could also just get theirs but also...they are sleeping on my arm I don't want to wake them...maybe I just pull them closer body heat will warm us both up.

      I carefully pull Y/n close to me and put both my arms around them it's a lot warmer and comfortable.  Slowly sleep over takes me again while the show continues.

A/n:
Yes Ik it's literally been two months life has been stressful and busy I once again can't tell you how often I'll post, also sorry for the short chapter but here you go this shouldn't be a long book so hopefully I can finish it up. This is Doozer #2426 signing off HUP 2 3 4

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 1.4K 24
Y\n is Wilbur Soots younger brother and a small music streamer. When Wilbur plans a meet up with the Dream SMP and Y\n is forced to come along he mee...
59.9K 1.3K 28
ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴍᴍʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴋɪᴅs. ᴋɪᴅs ɪɴ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴇɴ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ, ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇss ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ You are dreams sister and...
2.4K 70 21
A new minecraft update: the minecraft experience. Only the brave ones played it because of how realistic it felt. This included Y/n, or Olive, how sh...
18.3K 412 34
Trigger Warnings || Smoking, Homophobia, Alcohol, Smut, Cutting mention || George attends a new high school because his parents say its more 'better'...