𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 @FEZCO

By KISSJESENIA

* * ☆ .・゜-: ✧ :-☁️' *Fezco (Euphoria) x OC* © 𝒦𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒥ℯ𝓈ℯ𝓃𝒾𝒶²⁰²² ☆ More

$ SUBSTANCE $
$ 1 $
$ 2 $
$ 3 $
$ 4 $
$ 5 $
$ 6 $
$ 7 $
$ 8 $
$ 9 $
$ 10 $
$ 11 $
$ 12 $
$ 13 $
$ 14 $
$ 15 $
$ 16 $
$ 17 $
$ 18 $
$ 19 $
$ 20 $
$ 21 $
$ 22 $
$ 23 $
$ 25 $
$ 26 $
$ 27 $
$ 28 $
$ 29 $
$ 30 $
$ 31 $
$ 32 $
$ 33 $
$ 34 $
$ 35 $
$ 36 $
$ 37 $
$ 38 $
$ 39 $
$ 40 $
$ 41 $
$ 42 $
$ 43 $
$ 44 $
$ 45 $
$ 46 $
$ 47 $
$ 48 $
$ 49 $
$ 50 $
$ 51 $
$ 52 $
$ 53 $
NEW FEZCO STORY!
$ 54 $

$ 24 $

17.8K 512 640
By KISSJESENIA

CHAPTER 24
·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

"Can you take me to the hospital?" Estrella asked Fezco as he walked into his room with her.

Well, it was their room now, though Estrella still referred to it as his.

Moving into Fezco's resulted in her deciding to throw away 1/3 of the things she brought with her, all her expired makeup included. And while she was sad to throw some of her favorite products away, she was not risking no breakouts or skin infections, so she was currently on the floor as she sorted what she could and couldn't keep.

She had just gotten off the phone with Jules, who was visiting Rue at the hospital because she got a kidney infection over the weekend.

Jules told Estrella that she missed her after going to see some friend from her old school for the weekend, and that Rue really wanted to see her.

Estrella hadn't seen any of her friends since the last time she was at school, which was on Thursday.

It was now Monday, and she didn't feel like showing up to school after the events of the weekend so she stayed home with Fezco, who walked into their room in search of some rolling papers.

He stopped his search to look at her, looking her up and down, "Why? Wus wrong? You good?"

"Oh no yeah, I'm fine, Rue has a kidney infection so I thought I'd go visit her," Estrella said.

"Oh. Is she good?" Fez asked as he continued to look for the rolling papers.

"Jules says she's fine, I don't know though."

Fez nodded as he picked the Backwoods packaging off the dresser, then sat on his bed and glanced down at Estrella.

"I'll take you, what time?" He asked and reached into his pocket, pulling a little bag of weed.

"When I'm done with this and I change," She replied and dropped another eyeshadow palette in a trash bag.

"What you gon change for? You look good," Fez mumbled as he eyed her clothes.

Just one of his t shirts and a thong since Ash wasn't home. She had taken a shower earlier and wasn't planning on going anywhere so just put on whatever.

And Fezco didn't mind. Couldn't keep his eyes from wandering down every time she walked passed him.

Estrella glanced up at him and laughed, making him laugh.

"What is you even doin anyway?" He asked her as he began rolling a blunt on his jeans.

"Throwing my expired makeup away," She sighed.

Fez gave her a dumbfounded look, "Makeup expires?"

"Unfortunately," Estrella nodded as she opened a pretty looking pallete. "And I have to throw away all my expired pretty shit so I have space."

Fezco glanced at her as she set a few brushes in a cup, then went back to placing his weed in the Backwoods paper.

"Oh and ima beat your ass by the way, cause I'm running out of lashes, I take them off every time I sleep here and you always throw them away," Estrella accused.

Fezco laughed, "No I don't?"

Estrella raised an eyebrow up at him as he licked his blunt to seal it. "You don't?"

He shook his head and reached into the nightstand by his bed, opening the little drawer and pulling out a few dime bags, each containing a pair of eyelashes.

"I put em in here," He said and placed them on the nightstand top, then grabbed one and held it out for Estrella.

She took it in her hand and raised an eyebrow, smiling as she looked at her lashes in the small clear bag that Fezco usually used for selling pills.

"Aweee this is so cute," She laughed and stood up, wrapping her arms around Fezco's neck as she moved to stand between his legs while he sat on his bed. "And also such a drug dealer thing to do. Thank you for this."

She placed a kiss onto his cheek before grabbing a few more bags with lashes and smiling at them, and at the thought that he cared enough to put them in a secure place for her.

"Yo welcome," Fez mumbled and gave her neck a kiss before putting his blunt between his lips. "I swear I told you I put em in there, guess not. I was starting to wonder why you ain't take em."

Estrella laughed and placed the bags back on the nightstand, then separated herself from Fezco before sitting back on the ground to continue her task.

"I'm almost done so don't get impatient with me."

"Never that, ma," Fezco said, making her smile up at him.

She quickly finished sorting her makeup, glancing up at Fez every once in a while as he smoked his blunt and stared off into space, glancing down at Estrella once in a while.

They would be doing their own thing in each other's presence and could not keep their eyes off each other for shit.

He watched her place her makeup organizer on an empty space on the dresser top, then watched her walk over to her side of the closet and look for something to wear.

"Ima wait for you outside," Fez said and stood up off his bed, putting his blunt out on the ashtray on the dresser.

"You can stay," Estrella told him as he looked at her.

"If I stay then we ain't ever leavin the crib, gon get a lil busy, you know what I'm sayin," Fezco said with a laugh before leaning down to give her a kiss, sneaking his hand up her shirt and resting it on her ass.

Estrella giggled into the kiss before pushing him away, "Yeah I know what you're saying."

Fez gave her one more kiss before walking out of the room and into his grandma's to check on her before they left.

Estrella was ready within like 20 minutes after putting on three outfits and hating them all but then deciding to just wear the first one.

Fezco was sat outside on the couch while he waited, Estrella coming outside every few minutes to ask for his opinion.

"Is this too much for the hospital?"
"Is it cold or hot?"
"Fuck it's cold. The one time I need it to be hot to wear a skirt, it's fucking cold. I hate it here."
"These shoes or these?"
"Does this make me look like a bimbo?"

"Ma, what the fuck is a bimbo?"

"If you was jus gon wear the first one then why did you try on those other two?" Fezco asked once she walked outside with shoes on, which meant she was ready.

"I didn't know I was gonna wear it until after I tried on the other two, that's why. Don't act like you've never stressed bout an outfit."

"I only do that when it's sum important. You do it everyday," Fez laughed and stood up from his seat.

They walked out to his car, Fezco following behind Estrella to open the car door for her while checking her out.

He opened the door for her and once they were both in his car, he continued to stare at her we they waited for it to warm up a bit.

Estrella glanced at him from taking a picture of her 2000s mom sandals, and raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

"I like when you wear these," Fezco told her and zipped the zipper of her sweater up a little.

"What? Tracksuits?" She asked with a laugh and put her hand on his.

"Mhmm. You look like one of them hot moms from the 2000s."

Estrella smiled in accomplishment, "That's the goal," She laughed.

Fezco lowly laughed and continued to stare at her, nodding his head, "Yeah you'd be a hot mom fosho."

"What you tryna say?" Estrella asked after snapping her picture, then glanced at Fezco.

He smirked before looking away and putting his seatbelt on, making her laugh.

He was tryna say that he was gonna make her a hot mom. Fosho.

—$—

"I'm so happy to see you," Rue told Estrella as the girl hugged her once stepping into her hospital room.

"Me too Rue Rue," She smiled down at her and glanced at Jules laid in the hospital bed with Rue. "What happened?"

"I didn't pee for like the whole weekend cause I was depressed. But that doesn't matter, I heard what happened with your..."

"Wait, what happened?" Jules cluelessly asked.

"Nate ratted my dad out and he got locked up."

Jules raised both her eyebrows in shock, "What? Why?! You did what he asked you to do."

"I know...but Fez found out and threatened him and that got himself raided too. I just don't know why Nate decided to snitch on my fucking dad," Estrella mumbled. "And it couldn't have been that."

"Is everything with your dad and Fez cool?" Rue asked. "Like, cause of the raid...s?"

"My dad has court this week and that's where they're gonna give him a sentence. He's pleading guilty. And said the max is like 10 years," Estrella informed. "Fezco's good though, at least. He actually had me move in with him over the weekend."

Rue teasingly smirked, "So you and Fez Fez are full on in love now."

"Sure," Estrella laughed and sat on the edge of the hospital bed.

"Where is he?"

"Waiting in his car. He brought me but didn't wanna come in and also didn't wanna leave me," Estrella laughed. "He says he hopes you get better though, and also sorry for not coming in, but he hates hospitals."

"Same," Jules nodded and looked at Rue.

"Hold up–you said Fezco threatened Nate?" Rue changed the subject.

Estrella gave Rue a confused look, "You just realized?"

"No...yeah. I'm just–ahh I should've known to just tell him you had issues with Nate so he wouldn't tell me my idea was dumb as fuck, I knew it wasn't! What did Fez do? What did he say?"

"Fezco told Nate that if he kept fucking with me, he was gonna kill him."

Rue raised her eyebrows, "He flashed his gun?"

Estrella shook her head but quickly stopped to think about it.

"Actually, I don't know. I couldn't see, I was in the back with Ash, we heard everything though," Estrella said.

"Would have been so sick if h–sorry," Rue stopped herself as Estrella gave her a look. "Uhh going to school tomorrow?" She changed the subject.

The three girls talked for about 10 minutes, about how Estrella didn't plan on going back to school for a while.

She didn't wanna put up with any questions or weird stares. Or fucking Nate.

They also talked about their weekends–Estrella had spent it with Fezco and despite all the current negativity around, she was happy with him. Jules was happy visiting her friend. And Rue was happy about being at the hospital–she loved the hospital.

But after 10 minutes, Estrella decided she should leave since she didn't wanna keep Fez waiting all too long.

Fezco was texting Ash when he noticed Estrella walking back to his car, something about meeting with someone to figure out how they were gonna handle the problems the raid left them with.

He would have to go alone since Ash was in school, and not like he would ever bring Estrella around anything like that after what happened with Mouse.

"Did you miss me?" Estrella asked as she got back into his car and pulled her lipgloss out of her purse.

"Maybe," Fez shrugged his shoulders as he watched her take the cap off of the roller lipgloss. "You was fast."

"I know, I didn't want you to miss me."

Fez laughed and picked her phone up out of the cup holder between them, handing it to her.

"Left yo phone in here," He told her as she applied the lipgloss to her lips, then looked at him and her phone for a split second.

"No way, I didn't even notice."

"Me too, til Maddy called you," Fez said. "She invited you to go to her crib with all yo homegirls cause they all ditching school or sum, iono, but I said I'd take you."

"Nooo why would you say that? It was awkward as fuck explaining shit to Rue and Jules."

"Then jus don't say nun?" Fez laughed. "M'sorry ma, but some shit came up right now and I can't bring you wit me."

"Whyyyyyyy?"

"Cause I don't want you around none of my fucked shit. Alright?" Fezco asked, Estrella waiting a minute before nodding in response. "I'll pick you up right after I'm done. So where do she live at?"

Fezco drove Estrella to Maddy's house, using her as his GPS and also telling her that she didn't owe anyone an explanation so she didn't have to worry about it being awkward.

And within 15ish minutes, Fez was in his car, waiting for her to be let into the house before leaving to deal with some business.

"Yes bitch, you came!" Maddy's voice exclaimed after she opened her front door to reveal her best friend. "I fucking missed you."

Maddy engulfed Estrella in a hug, pulling her into her house and closing the door with her foot.

"I missed you too," Estrella said and hugged back.

"We all heard what happened–and Fezco told me that you don't wanna talk about it so don't even worry. I told Cass and BB to not ask or say shit," Maddy whispered.

"Thank you I love you," Estrella smiled as Maddy broke their hug and grabbed her hand to drag her to her room.

"But–"

"I knowwwww I'll tell you everything when we're alone," Estrella assured.

"Oh I was gonna say that if BB says anything just ignore her cause you know how it is with her," Maddy shook her head and laughed. "But ima take you up on that."

"Hey bitchesss," Estrella greeted the rest of the group as she and Maddy walked into the room.

"Oh shit, I thought you got locked up," BB commented as she hit her vape. "You guys remember when I got locked up?"

"Yeah bitch, who bailed you out?" Estrella asked and sat besides her on Maddy's bed.

"Your fine ass dad," BB recalled.

She used her one phone call to call Estrella and ask her dad to bail her out and she'd repay the money, Hector being the most laid back parent of the group.

"Ewwww," Estrella gave her a disgusted look and laughed.

BB had a lowkey crush on Hector. And wasn't scared to let Estrella know.

"Ugh you guys will never guess what happened with me and Nate last night," Maddy let out a loud laugh from where she opened a package of rhinestones.

"What happened?" Cassie asked while the girls all looked at Maddy, Cassie and BB ready to listen to her rant and Estrella ready to leave already.

But Maddy's rant wasn't long, she just talked about how Nate couldn't get hard and that they couldn't fuck. And also mentioned that it wasn't the first time.

And then they fell into multiple other conversations.

BB ended up bringing Hector up again, talking about how he looked good in the mugshot they put on the news while Maddy glued rhinestones onto Estrella's nails.

Maddy would glance up at Estrella from her nails every once in a while, expecting her to be rolling her eyes at BB, but would be laughing instead.

BB was actually making shit better. Estrella found it amusing that her friend had a crush on her fucking dad.

"All this talk about your dad got me thirsty. Ima go steal from your fridge Maddy," BB said as she got up and exited the room.

"Bring us something too bitch!" Maddy called after her.

"God, BB's fucking insane. Give it a while and she might be your stepmom," Cassie told Estrella and laughed from where she texted McKay on her phone.

"Hell the fuck no," Estrella laughed and shook her head. "My dad doesn't go for bitches my age. That's weird."

"If he did, it'd be fucking concerning," Maddy added as she carefully placed a rhinestone on Estrella's nails, attempting to form an E.

"Word," Estrella mumbled, staring down at her nails as Maddy finished the middle line in the E.

Maddy pulled away to grab another rhinestone, allowing Estrella to take a better look at her nails to notice the letter currently formed as an F.

"Mads you can leave it like this," Estrella said.

"What do you mean, I'm not done," Maddy told her as she looked down at Estrella's ring finger nail.

Once she realized what she was doing, she smirked and glanced at Estrella.

"Awwwe so cute. I'm literally so jealous of you and Fez," Maddy told her and let her hand go. "I miss when my relationship with Nate was like this."

"Like what?"

"Like–still in the honeymoon phase, you know? All cute and sweet. Now we're arguing because he's having trouble getting his dick hard like some old man," Maddy muttered in annoyance as BB walked back in with four cans of Coke for them all.

"Have you and Fez fucked?" BB asked Estrella. "Or you still can't join the club? Cause you've been together for a whiiillleee."

Estrella laughed as BB sat down near her, waiting for her answer.

"I joined the club before me and him were even together," Estrella informed her, causing her jaw to drop.

"And I knew the whole time bitches!" Maddy exclaimed with a laugh while cracking open her soda.

"Sneaky ass bitches," Cassie scoffed as she sat up in Maddy's bed, looking at Estrella. "But like, how was it?"

"Ouu yeah, what's it like?" BB asked. "Does he make you cum?"

Estrella raised an eyebrow, "Um...yeah? Why?" She awkwardly laughed.

"Really?" Cassie asked her with a slight gasp, impressed. "Not all guys can do that."

Maddy laughed as she sat back and listened to Cassie and BB ask Estrella questions regarding her sex life with Fezco, already knowing the answer to every question.

"Is his dick big?" Cassie asked Estrella as her phone buzzed in her hand.

"Uhh..."

iMessage–Fezfez 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨💗
I'm done w my shit ma almost
at maddys rn

"I think that's for me to know and for you to not find out cause if you do then I'll fucking kill you," Estrella told Cassie as she typed back a text to Fez.

Maddy laughed, "Take that as a yes, Cass. And don't try to find out."

Cassie scoffed, "You guys really think I'd fuck one of my best friend's boyfriends?"

"No one said that. We're just telling you not to," Maddy said with another laugh.

"Anywaysssss this was fun but Fez is on his way to pick me up."

As if literally on cue, Fez texted again, letting Estrella know he was already outside.

"Bitch you're leavingggg?" Maddy whined.

"Yes but I love youuu," Estrella said as they both got up to give each other a hug, then hugged Cassie and BB. "I love you bitches too."

Maddy walked Estrella out the door, giving her one final hug before she practically skipped to Fezco's car.

"Somebody seem happy," Fez pointed out as she got into his car and gave him a kiss.

"Duhh I missed you," She laughed.

Fez smiled and watched as she put her seatbelt on, "Missed you too princess. How it go?"

"BB would not shut the fuck up about my dad. But because she has a crush on him."

Fez raised an eyebrow, "Why?"

"I don't know, she's weird but I love her, she cracks me the fuck up. Anyways, look!"

Estrella held her hand out to show him his initial in rhinestones on her nails with an excited smile on her face.

"F for Fezco," She said as he looked down at her nails.

He glanced up at her and smiled at her excitement before taking her hand in his and pressing a kiss onto the finger with the nail with his initial.

Fezco always only had his grandma and Ash, and eventually it was just Ash, and then Star too.

But he never had anyone like Star.

She truly made him feel loved. Whether she said it, or did other shit like make him food or give him hugs or help him work or help him through the raid or put his initial on her nails.

It all meant so much to him. Because he'd never experienced that.

And now that he was, he couldn't help but think he was dreaming sometimes.

He used to lie awake at night, staring at his ceiling and wishing there were someone next to him–and by someone, I mean Star.

And now, he would stare at her instead of the ceiling while he lay awake. Wishing that she'd be next to him for the rest of his life.

Wishing upon a star. For a Star.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
576K 35.2K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
268K 11.2K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
440K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...