{"SKIN and BLISTER"} All of u...

Av zraeeeeeeara

WARNING: This story contains the mention of blood, gore, bad words that may be sensitive to some veiwers. The... Mer

Character Introduction
PROLOGUE
Chapter 01-"Geniuses go Crazy"
Chapter 02-"Troublemakers"
Chapter 04-"Outbreak"
Chapter 05-"Mixed Emotions"
Chapter 06-"What a Rush!"
Chapter 07-"Pointing hands"
Chapter 08-"Murderer"
Chapter 09-"Starry Night"
Chapter 10-"Where r they?"
Chapter 11-"By her side"
Chapter 12-"Prepare for the worse"
Chapter 13-"They're okay!"
Chapter 14-"I'll wait!"
Chapter 15-"Reunited?"
Chapter 16-"Don't go"
Chapter 17-"Not Again"

Chapter 03-"The Beginning"

898 35 1
Av zraeeeeeeara

"Mr. Lee-"

"What took you so long?" He questioned while typing on his laptop.

"Sorry. I ran into trouble"

"No matter. Come help me with this" They started to work in silence. Dahlia had been meaning to ask him something.

"Sir"

"Yes?"

"I found a group bullying two others. What should I do?"

"Have you reported them to the principal?"

"I have... But he only told me to not get involved"

~Previously~

"Sir. These students Myung-hwan, Chang-hoon, and Gwi-nam. There causing trouble and heavily bullying others"

The principal only clicked his tounge. "Those pesky brats again?! Look Dahlia, pretend that you saw nothing-"

"But sir-!"

"It's simply best to ignore some events"

"Well yes but-"

"LISTEN! You should not meddle with other people's business! It will only damage our school's and your reputation "

"I'll be the one damaging your face" Dahlia grumbled that only she could hear.

"What was that?"

"Nothing..."

"Forget you saw anything. You better take my advice girl. Dismissed!"

Without another word. Dahlia walked out of the office.

~End~

[Mr. Lee]"You see Dahlia. This is exactly why I created the virus. It was to help the weak defeat the strong"

"The same thing happened to your son right? Did the others also ignore the problem?"

He stopped what he was doing and sighed, agreeing to what Dahlia said. "Class is almost starting. You're free to go"

-Change Scenes-

Jee-ah was sitting beside Hee-su, using her phone texting with Dahlia. Dahlia had told her chat after class was done since her's already started.

She was bored out of her mind so instead of listening to her sister she decided to annoy by spamming her messages. She heard a groan from beside and saw her desk mate did not look too good.

"Hee-su, are you alright?" She asked, her voice full of concern. Though they weren't really that close she still considered her a good friend. And she cared for the wellbeing of her friends.

"I'm..fine" Hee-su's face showed discomfort but tried hiding it with a smile.

"Are you sur-"

"I..I'm really okay... Just an upset stomach..."

"Okay, well don't hesitate to ask for me help. I'd be happy to assist you" Jee-ah showed her a caring smile. Hee-su only hummed un response.

Jee-ah was minding her own business writing some note on a piece of paper. She walked over to Eun-ji's table since she wasn't their yet, used a tape and attached the note.

Dahlia had told her what happened this morning. She really wasn't much of a fighter, and even if she wasn't there, she still felt guilty not being able to do anything.

Even though it's not much she decided to atleast try and brighten up her day through a note.
("I hope it'll be enough to make her smile")

"You're the most perfect you there is. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

"Yah! Jee-ah" Su-hyeok went towards her skipping in the process.

"Oh~ Looks like someone's in a good mood~"

"Can you tell?"

"You're acting like a six year old girl who just confessed to her crush. Of course I can tell. So what ya want?" Jee-ah described, lacing her fingers together and Su-hyeok just bashfully looked at his hand.

"I was wondering how Dahlia is doing?"

"She's prolly listening to the teacher right now. Why'd you ask? Didn't you see her yesterday?"

("Man is crazy for her")

"Yes, not only that- I got to talk to her earlier, and got to hold her hand!" He excitedly informed.

Jee-ah had an amused smile painted on her lips. "Congrats bud. Still Dahlia is a tough nut to crack so try harder!" She encouraged him.

After that Su-hyeok went to his friends. Jee-ah rolled her eyes when she heard Na-yeon shout and started throwing insults at him.

"You punks. Take your seats now. Move it" Ms. Park entered the classroom. "Hi"

"Hello"

"Hi, good morning. Time to hand in your phones" Everyone stood up and gave their phones. "Anybody in touch with Hyeon-ju?" Ms. Park asked but got no answer.

"Nobody? None of you tried calling her?"

"We cleaned the science lab together yesterday, but I haven't seen her since then" Joon-yeong spoke up, fixing his glasses.

"Okay. If anyone hears from her. Let me know right away, okay?" A various replies of "yes ma'am" came from the students.

("Hyeon-ju went missing after cleaning the science lab? Maybe I should tell Dahlia to stop going in there...")

"Exams start next week so get your acts together" Someone's phone suddenly started ringing. Jee-ah quietly laughed at Dae-su and Woo-jin for not putting the phone on silent. ("Idiots")

-Change Scenes-

"A student was bitten by a lab hamster-"

"Sir- oh, you're recording. Pardon me" Dahlia excused herself.

"She has been sedated with  benzodiazephine. And it seems that my assistant has arrived" Mr. Lee motioned to Dahlia beside him while she did a little wave.

"It slows down the infection but only by a few hours at most"

Hyeon-ju started shaking and making weird noises. Even though they had taped her mouth to avoid from screaming and biting, blood was coming out of it. Mr. Lee injected her again with a substance to control the virus within her.

"Mr. Lee, I strongly suggest we kill her right now. She's unstable" Dahlia had a scalpel on her hand raising it ready to attack at any given moment.

Mr. Lee inched closer at Hyeon-ju to hear what she had to say... "Don't kill me... Please don't kill me.."

"Don't kill you? Don't bother having hope"

-Change Scenes-

Jee-ah raised her hands.

[Ms. Park]"Yes. Jee-ah, do you know the answer?"

"Actually, I was wondering if I could take Hee-su to the nurse. Please"

"Oh, okay. Go ahead"

"C'mon" She helped her desk mate stand up and walked her towards the infirmary.

As the two walked out of the classroom, Ms. Park faced the rest again. "Okay then, anyone wanna have a crack at it, huh?" She tapped in the board pointing at the question. "Class president?"

"The truth is, all of us have some sort of prejudice. We all have preconceptions about other people" Nam-ra answered.

"Hmm, okay. Nice. Next, Bare-su. Stand up"

His classmates started to laugh as they looked at his surprised, clueless face. He stood up. "Yes?"

"Why are you called Bare-su?"

"Hmm..."

"It's short for barefoot Su-hyeok. Bare-su" Joon-yeong decided to answer this one.

"He hated wearing socks. He's so weird about it. Dae-su turned over to his friend. "I can smell it a mile away" He added. The class laughed.

[Ms. Park]"Okay, Bare-su. What did Nam-ra say a minute ago?"

"Ah... She was absolutely correct. A hundred percent" The class laughed again. He really didn't have any clue what he was saying.

"What was her absolutely correct answer then?"

"Hmm..." Su-hyeok formed his lios into a thin line.

"What was on your mind that got you so distracted?" Ms. Park asked another question.

Su-hyeok was contemplating whether to tell her the truth or not, so instead Dae-su answered for him.

"Probably his crush" He let out a snort.

"And who is this crush of his?"

"Dahlia~~" The entire class said at the same time in a sing song voice.

"Really? Yang Dahlia? Final year, Jee-ah's older sister?" Ms. Park asked making sure she wasn't hearing things. The rest nodded in amusement.

"Well I never thought... But, speaking of Dahlia--" Three knocks was heard cutting Ms. Park off. "That should be her, right now"

All of them went crazy and started to make teasing noises such as "ooohs, "ayiiieeees"

After a "come in" was heard from Ms. Park, Dahlia opend the door, carrying a stack of notebooks.

"Good morning Ms. Park, here are everyone's homework" Dahlia greeted her and put the notebooks on the table.

"How lovely of you to join us Ms. Dahlia, I can see why you managed to catch somebody's attention" Ms. Park complimented, and the class looked at Su-hyeok giving him a teasing smile.

"Thank you. Is that all you need for me to do Ms. Park?"

"Actually, I have a question. Have you ever thought of looking for a partner?"

"I have Jee-ah"

"Romantically. Have you ever thought about let say, dating one of my students?"

The variation of giggles, snickers, and laughter came from the rest.

"Your class are full of unique people but,  I don't think I have the time to be in a relationship. By the way, where's Jee-ah?"

"I see... Oh, and Jee-ah took her friend to the clinic. I have taken too much of your time"

"Yeah. Goodbye Ms. Park, everyone" Dahlia bowed and left.

________

"Jee-ah. I told you, I'm...fine..."

"Hee-su your not fine. You look even paler than before. Is something wrong? You can tell me" Hee-su avoided her eyes.

"You don't have to, of course. No pressure" A very faint thank you came from Hee-su.

They finally reached the nurse's office. "What happened to her?" The nurse asked.

"I don't know, maybe stomach problems. Please help"

Before the nurse got to reply Ms. Park, On-jo, I-sak, and Su-hyeok who was carrying a bloody Hyeon-ju busted the door open.

"Please help!"

"Yes hold on" The nurse's attention was now on the newly arrived group completely ignoring Hee-su and Jee-ah.

"But what about Hee-su...?" Jee-ah clicked her tounge. "Hee-su just lay down here okay?" Jee-ah went over to the panicked group. "Hyeon-ju? What happened to her?"

"We don't know. She just came inside the classroom with a blood on her face and collapsed"

"Hey, Hee-su-" She stopped when she saw the girl wasn't there anymore. ("Did she leave?")

"The science teacher gave me a srange shot..."

"A shot? Mr. Lee Byeong-chan gave you a shot?" Ms. Park asked, making sure she heard things right.

Hyeon-ju scanned their faces and landed on Jee-ah. "Your sister..."

"My sister? What about her?"

"She was there...with something small and sharp. She told him to kill me... They tried to kill me"

Everyone looked at Jee-ah their eyes asking if this was true or if she knew what was happening. "Hyeon-ju are you sure you saw her? Are you sure it was her?"

("Dahlia? That's impossible...")

[Ms. Park]"Hyeon-ju what shot?" The girl ignored what she asked.

"I'm going to kill them all" Hyeon-ju attempted to bite their hands.

~Timeskip~
Lunch Break

Both Dahlia and Jee-ah were walking through the halls going to the cafeteria.

"Dahlia..."

"Yes?"

"Do you know someone named Kim Hyeon-ju?"

"She's your classmate right?"

"Yeah. But we haven't seen her since yesterday. Do you know what happened?"

"Not that I know of..." Dahlia was internally panicking.

"I see..." ("So she's hiding something from me... I'm sure she has her reasons")

"Jee-ah, you go ahead. I need to go the the bathroom real quick"Dahlia excused herself.

"Okay, I'll save you a seat"

Dahlia pretended she went to the bathroom and waited for Jee-ah to leave. After sometime she hurriedly went to the science lab.

Her face showed pure horror when she saw that the supply room was empty. It was quite. Too quite. Mr. Lee wasn't here and the infected girl dissappeared.

("Shit. She escaped. Wait no, maybe Mr. Lee got rid of her... Yes that's right...") Trying to calm herself down didn't work. Dahlia ran outside to look for Mr. Lee.

Her running abruptly stopped when she witnesses a student biting another. She took out her balisong or butterfly knife that was hidden under her skirt inside the pocket of her shorts and ran to her classsroom. ("Bag first, then Jee-ah")

She ran through the halls already seeing some students had turned into zombies. She tried avoiding all of them as much as possible, killing some in the process to reach the cafeteria. All she had on her was Jee-ah. She feared for her sisters life.

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

55K 1.7K 22
"๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ" - "๐Ž๐ก ๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ" Nam M/N, a third year, a delinquent, a smoker and the older...
7.3K 144 14
Trapped students must escape their high school which has become ground zero for a zombie virus outbreak. A virus outbreak occurs at Hyosan High Schoo...
215K 5.7K 18
[ ๐‹๐ž๐ž ๐’๐ฎ-๐‡๐ฒ๐ž๐จ๐ค ๐ฑ ๐…๐ž๐ฆ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ] โ๐’€๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’…๐’‚๐’š ๐’Š๐’” ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’†, ๐’•๐’๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’“๐’๐’˜ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’Ž๐’š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’š, ๐’•๐’๐’…๐’‚๐’š...๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’ƒ...