Unfair

By kookieisntagoodboy

This is a story where jungkook gets treated differently by his parents as compared to his hyungs. warnings ⚠... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.

10.

2.4K 90 43
By kookieisntagoodboy

They all were climbing up the stairs of there school when jimin pulled jungkook from behind, causing him to fall on the stairs. He looked up with teary eyes and said "H-hi hyung" Jimin just scoffed and kicked him.

Jungkook stood up dusting himself. He looked at his knee which was bleeding and his hands which were red and scratched. He whimpered and limped his way to the nurse.

He slowly reached there n sat on the chair. The nurse wasn't there so he had to wait for sometime. Tears made their way out of his eyes. He started crying. He was hurting from inside.

He wiped his tears and waited there patiently. Looking all the way down. He was embarrassed of himself. He doesn't even know why.

"Hey little boy why are you crying?" A voice could be heard in the room. Jungkook quickly wiped his cheeks and shot his head up. "I-i am not crying... I-i am strong" Jungkook said, swinging his legs.

The nurse sat besides him n held his little hands into her big ones. "Look boy I don't know what's happened in your life but you seems so sad." She said. Jungkook looked at her and smiled a little.

"I-its just... I want love and care" He said. The nurse teared up a little. "Don't worry little one. You will surely get love" She smiled n treated his wound.

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・

Time skip after school~

They all were at their home doing something. Taehyung and jimin were playing, jin was cooking something new to try, namjoon n yoongi were reading books and j hope was chatting with his parents about the day.

Whereas jungkook? He was cleaning the house. He was dusting the furniture, vacuuming the floor, doing the dishes and last but not least getting taunts by his parents.

"Don't you know how to do the dishes!" Jin yelled seeing a cup being dirty a little. "I-i am sorry" Jungkook said. "Shut up. Just shut up!and go away from here" Jin yelled again. Jungkook ran away from there, scared of jin.

He went to his room n locked the door. He held his bunny close to him while shaking from fear. He was scared of what is gonna happen to him. Jin will probably tell their parents abt that.

Jungkook was trying to control his tears from falling down. "B-bun.. Kookie s-scared" He said hugging the bunny tighter. Then he heard a knock on the door. He got up and went to check who is outside.

When he found out it was namjoon. He tensed up. He opened the door slowly. Namjoon was not looking in a good mood. He picked jungkook up and threw him on the floor like a toy. Jungkook didn't respond. He was used to these things.

"How dare you make my jinni's mood bad?" He said n took a step towards jungkook. "I-" A slap was landed on his face, followed by kicks and punches. Jungkook laid down on the floor like dead after sometime.

He was unconscious. He needs help. He needs someone to care for him. Namjoon scoffed and went out.

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・

Jungkook woke up after 2 hours straight. He got up n sat on his bed. Pile of tears rolled down on his cheeks. In no time he was sobbing badly.

"H-hyung... Mommy.. D-daddy. I miss you" He whispered. He then tried to breathe properly because he was crying. Then he washed his face. Looking at the cuts disgustingly but at the same time he was admiring them.

He hissed when the antiseptic touched his cuts. He however carefully treated his wounds and sat there like a statue staring at the photo frame of his and his parents.

"I wonder if everyone's parents are the same as mine.." He said and sighed. "But my hyungs don't get beatings..."

He bit his lip and went downstairs. He peeked through the stairs and saw them all sitting in a circle. They were playing again. He smiled at them and went upstairs again, not wanting to disturb them.

"If they are happy without me then who I am to spoil their happiness" He said to himself. "I will also play!" He squealed. He ran to his room and sat on the floor with a bunch of stuff toys.

He place them in a circle and pretended to play even when he wasn't having fun.

Tbc 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.7K 3.4K 35
[Complete] Jungkook's parents didn't accept him. Jimin couldn't afford to do what he loved. Taehyung wasn't living, he was merely surviving. so thi...
25.8K 2K 18
Jungkook grew up in a house where love died the day his mother did, along with his brother Yoongi and sister Everly, they learned that love only exis...
35.8K 4.4K 35
★Completed★ ★Short Chapters★ ★AU + ABO★ -Description- _______________ #Past life "You were playing with my feelings all this time?" Jungkook gritted...
16.4K 932 21
hey my cuties it's the new story and somthing really different from what I usually write this book contain triggering content soft hearted people wil...