Arknights x Reader【One Shots】...

By J4SZX18

This book is all about the reader being in various relationships with the operators of Arknights. Either it b... More

*Welcome! [+Context]*
For the Bloodline (Operator x Pramanix)
One Crazy Lupo (Operator x Lappland)
True Genuine Feelings (Operator x Skadi)🍋
Winds and Time (Operator x Mostima)
Tough, yet Soft (Inspector | Operator x Ch'en)
Young Lord's Attraction (Ceylon's Twin | Combat Medic x Schwarz)
Fondness Through Their Struggle (Infected Knight x Blemishine)
She's...My Wife?! (Doctor x Kal'tsit)🍋
Into Madness (Infected Liberi x Talulah)
Some Minor... Concerns... [Schedule Update and Hiatus Notice]
Change In The System! [Update]
I Hate You - (Folinic x Pythian Doctor)『1』
The Two's Odds and His Heart! - (Nian x Doctor x Dusk)『1』
〚Sequel Anthology - Blemishine and Ch'en〛
Together, They Rule - (Lin x Foster Son of Wei Yenwu)
Winter's Warmth - (Frostnova x Reunion Leader)『1/2』
Winter's Spring - (Frostnova x Reunion Leader)『2/2』

Approaches, Urges, and... Elder Sister? - (Doctor x Nian x Dusk x ...Ling?)『2/4』

5.9K 67 10
By J4SZX18

"Well well, it seems that for the first time in a hundred years, we finally have a common understanding. But just remember, the Doctor's mine after all of this is done."

"You best be baffling with me. I'm only doing this for my amusement, prepare yourself once this is all over. He's already mine. And would you stop pinching my cheek already..."

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

A/N: Okay funny story, I took so long to publish new chapters just because I was so indecisive on who to write for. At this point I made chapter progress for Saria, the Sui Sisters, Mudrock, and W. I ended up going for the Sui Sisters cause a certain artist inspired me with her nsfw work of them. I know, now don't @ me.

Word Count: 3,416

A/N: If I were you, I don't recommend reading the fourth part of this story. Unless you want to read the most "UWOOOGH SEGSSS" type of thing that ever existed in the Arknights section of Wattpad. Actually, this part contains some suggesting erotica type *s-word* so if that's not your type of tea, then be warned. Again, BE WARNED!!!

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

"Geez, can't believe you're that weak to a girl's bare figure." Nian muses over it. "Didn't know you were so vulnerable to that stuff."

"For once I expected that you would be ogling to your heart's content. But it seems that it is not the case, your virgin status must really be affecting your desires." Dusk sighs.

"Why am I getting an earful of my decency..."

Resting on a straw mat was the Doctor, his head a little bit dizzy from the sight he had just witnessed a few moments ago. At each of his sides were both Nian and Dusk now wearing robes for the sake of the Doctor's sanity.

"But that's not the problem here!" He instantly got up from the mat. "What the hell were you both thinking?! Not just that, where the hell are we?!"

"Don't be so panicky. We're in one of Dusk's paintings, and don't even worry about your work stuff, time flows differently in here." Nian carefreely explained, not really holding back just how absurd it sounds to the Doctor.

"W-W-Wha..." He massaged his temples. "That's just not right at all... I swear you guys are giving me a headache."

"Then rest." Dusk grabs his head and yoinks him back onto the mat. "You are seriously stressed out with the amount of work that you did for the past days. As I have said and promised, you can finally relax as much as you want."

Trying to muster up the effort, Dusk ever so slightly showed him a small warm smile. And that smile of hers caught the Doctor off-guard, flushing his cheeks the slightest tint of red.

"I-I see..." He relaxes finally. "Still, that doesn't explain why you bother were... na... na..." He couldn't bear to say the word as he was stuttering all over the place.

"Ho? Both of us were what? Doctor~" Nian lay down next to him, their bodies dangerously close to each other. "Care to say it for us?"

"N-Nian... y-you're too close..." His heart starts beating faster than ever. "Can you p-please.... D-Dusk?!"

"You're getting restless aren't you, Doctor..." Now Dusk was pressing herself onto the Doctor. "Are you perhaps feeling this way because of your erotic fantasies? You lecher..."

Dusk caresses his chest in circles as her moist breath repeatedly hits his ears. The sensations from what he felt were utterly electrifying as he couldn't think straight. His brain wasn't functioning properly as the hormones started initiating something he didn't want to spring out.

"P-Please no..."

Nian's breast pressed further into his arm, burying them deep into her cleavage as she purposefully blows into his ear, shaking him madly from the incessant stimulations.

"Say, Doctor, who do you think has bigger breasts? Me or Dusk?" Nian coys with him as she pushes his arm even deeper.

"I suggest you should feel mine before I punish you for being so beastly." Dusk now mounds hers on his other arm, completely putting the Doctor's mind into haywire as his sanity drops even more.

"Hn..." 

The Doctor couldn't move as he was pressed in between two heavenly bosoms. Common decency threw itself out of his brain as all he could think about were the pairs of breasts that enveloped his arms.

'Nian's...' He feels her perfectly shaped bosom, their firmness utterly giving it their perfect shape and smoothness from the exposed area of her robe. It's no wonder that she usually wears less on her chest, for her breasts were perfectly shaped and designed to seduce anything that it captures... I repeat, anything~.

'Dusk's...' Contrary to what he felt from Nian's, Dusk's breasts were another story itself. They didn't have the pristine figure and silky smoothness that she has, in fact, Dusk's were softer and plump. Having his arm trapped within it, and after being in close contact with its overly soft texture, the Doctor has ascertained that-

"D-Dusk's breasts... they're way bigger... better..."

Because he got so stimulated and distracted, his remark accidentally came out of his mouth, making him instantly realize the blunder that he had done.

"...oh crap."

After hearing his remark, Nian froze up as Dusk's eyes widened in response. They didn't anticipate for him to answer the question from before, for they were just toying with him and showing their features in hopes to gain more favor. But with that explicit remark, Nian couldn't help but feel sour from it.

She looked over to Dusk who had a slightly embarrassed smirk aimed at her sister, to which Nian's brows twitched with annoyance.

"I'm not sure if I should feel honored or disgusted by your words..." Dusk said with uncertain fury.

But one thing's for sure, and that is that she has the upper hand in terms of the breast department. Although...

*lick*

Dusk's eyes bulged as she witnessed such an action happening in front of her eyes. Nian was licking the sides of the Doctor's ears in such an erotic way, so much so that Dusk was left speechless at her sister's surprise attack. Only God knows what expression the Doctor was making, what impious expression it was.

"*lick*, you hurt me, you know that Doctor?" Nain edged as she licks the rims of his ears up and down. "You need to be punished~"

Pressing on her advance, Nian slid her tongue deep into his ear, sliding around the walls of the inside of his auditory canals with the relentless strokes of her small moist tongue. The Doctor squirmed as much as he could, but it was proven futile as he was still trapped between the two Sui sisters. 

"A-Ah.. n-no stop..." The Doctor let out weird sounds, paralyzed by the stimulations inside his ear, paired with the body warmth of Nian touching his side.

Dusk was frozen in place, not fathoming what her heinous sister is doing to her adored. All the while Nian was schemingly staring at her as she did her deed, provoking a message that Dusk painstakingly accepted.

'You may have them bigger, but you can never be this bold.'

As much as Dusk didn't want to admit it, Nian was right. There was no way in hell that Dusk could do such a lewd act. Heck if she even attempted to do it, she would most likely pass out from the embarrassment. That clear fact solidified their current status.

While Dusk may have the features that the Doctor likes, it pales in comparison to Nian's bold and erotic advances. All her features are nothing if she can't fully utilize them to please him. 

Dusk stared with intensity, deeply thinking about what she can do to take back the Doctor. Because if she doesn't do something, then the Doctor might actually get captivated by Nian's daring approaches.

She looked at herself and at the Doctor, desperately searching for what she can use to arouse him more than her sister. After a while, alas, she has found it. But that doesn't mean she was liking what she was seeing and thinking.

'...I have to do it...'

The sight her eyes were fixated on was located in the Doctor's nether regions, or more specifically, the 'thing' that was attached to his nether regions... yes, that thing. If she ever wants to turn the tides, then she needed to take it up to the next level. Obviously, that would be a flat-out assault if she would suddenly attempt to do it.

But Nian was already ear violating the Doctor at this very moment, surely it's already the right mood to go for it. Especially now that the Doctor's sanity is critically low, and who knows what would happen if it runs out.

Dusk has no choice but to go for it. It's all or nothing in this war.

Meanwhile, Nian was still violating the Doctor's ears with her tongue, before deciding to coy Dusk again. Looking at her younger sister, she sees that Dusk was moving suspiciously toward the Doctor's lower body, her hand slowly making her way to 'that' place. Seeing what Dusk was doing shocked Nian.

'No way... is she?!'

Nian momentarily stopped as she was in a stupor at what Dusk was doing. Dusk on the other hand was sweating bullets, her face as red as a mutated originium slime with the intention of a burden beast in heat. Her body was shaking the entire time as her hand was now hovering over the forbidden area of the Doctor.

A surge of thoughts wails inside of Dusk's head. Should she go for it? Was it really worth it? Wouldn't this be the first sullen act she will commit in centuries? There were milliseconds of hesitation itching away to stop her from doing such a profound act. And as Dusk was about to call it quits...

...if she doesn't do this, then Nian would win... and she will lose the Doctor...

That single thought was more than enough.

"N-Nian can you please stop... I can't take it anymooooOUUUGGHHH!" The Doctor yelped in such a weird way as he felt something grab his manhood.

He looked down and saw Dusk heaving madly as she stared onto the thing she just grabbed, her breath stroking it ever so slightly as the Doctor's mind cuckooed itself into nuclear levels.

"D-Don't underestimate me..." Dusk huffed at her sister. "...be grateful... Doctor... to have myself be trudged this far shows the worth you have for me... please... be satisfied with this..."

The Doctor saw it... her desperate face, that face of wanting, longingness, craving. Despite his sanity being critically low, he was a man who knows the meanings behind the expressions of the people he meets. Even when he had never seen Dusk make that face before, he can clearly tell what she was feeling, what meaning she was trying to convey to him.

And he was in utter disbelief.

He then peeked at Nian who was beside him, and saw her pouting with a mesmerizing gaze at him, her grip on his body hugging him softly, unwilling to let him go. She was radiating the same feeling as Dusk, proving that what the Doctor surmised was actually true.

And he himself was just letting them do those things without even responding to their feelings...

"N-Now..." Dusk gulped. "I-I shall stroke your-"

"Nian... Dusk..." He called out their names with a sincere tone, making them look at him with interest. "This whole... these things that you're doing to me... I... no, this is not fair at all."

"What do you mean?" Nian asked.

"Tell me, both of you. Why are you doing this to me? Touching me, licking me, stro... you get the point. Why..."

"Isn't it obvious Doctor?" Dusk sighed. "To think you would be this dense, good grief-"

"Just answer the damn question." He cuts off Dusk's words. "I'm not as dense as you might think, even if I know it, I still want the answer to come out of your mouths. What I want is words first, and you two are already going at it without even giving me time to express my thoughts... it's unfair..."

The two sisters think about what he said, and it made sense. The two of them just straight up violated the Doctor without even expressing their feelings. Going at him lewdly without letting him ease into their feelings, giving him service without even asking for his consent.

It was like they were non-consensually forcing him to accept their feelings, belittling him, thinking of him as their plaything. And the thought of that hurt them in a way they can't really describe. Being so strong, and able to live for so long, they weren't the best when it comes to things like personal feelings towards others. All they ever did was for their own benefit, not for the benefit of other people or their feelings. 

They messed up so bad that it's agonizing, it clearly shows on their faces which were furrowed and grim. And the Doctor saw it all.

"Look." He scratched the back of his head. "I know why you both did this, but don't take it the wrong way. I'm not really bothered by what you both did." The sisters tilt their heads. "I was just surprised, that's all. I won't hold this against the both of you, there's no way I could ever do that. All I'm saying is that I want to make this go in the right order. It's not right for you two to be doing this without even telling me why. Well at this point I already know why, but I still want to hear it from your mouths. Can you do that for me? Because if you do, then I'll also express what I feel... about the both of you."

The two sisters were lifted back up by the end of his words. Both of their visions of the Doctor becoming all sparkly and glittery. All the negative thoughts escape their mind as it was filled with sweet nothings. 

'Was the Doctor ever this thoughtful?' They asked themselves this question, but it was folly for they already know the answer to it.

They prepared for the worst, but instead, what they got was the best. He didn't mind that the things they did cross the line of decency and morality but gave them the chance to confess right then and there. They both stare at him longingly, really happy that they fell in love with someone like him after all these centuries.

"You're actually gonna make me cry here, Doctor." Nian feigned as she sat up straight. 

"I was rather blinded by my ambitions. I apologize for that." Dusk did the same. "To truly express me and my ambitions, I should have started with this. Formally declaring and etching it in stone."

"I too should've told you this sooner, and not gotten ahead of myself. But now's the time, I'll tread carefully and not make any more mistakes."

They knew what move they would make next, the right move this time. No more violating the Doctor... for now, that is. But in all seriousness, they took what the Doctor said to heart. The two were still not versed in romance, in the past they merely mused it, merely scoffing at the idea. But now that they tasted what love can truly be, they want to make things right, go in the right order, and not make any more stupid mistakes. And alas, the both of them put their hand on their chests and proclaim...

"What can I say, I fell in love with you Doctor, for so long now. / Just for you, I will profess it all, I have fallen for you, my dear Doctor." They both confess in their own eccentric ways.

The Doctor got what he wanted, their confessions. At that moment, what the Doctor suspected came out to him in the sweetest way possible. Nian was smiling brightly at her confession, it was so like her to confess in such fashion. Dusk looked as if she had said the best thing she could. And the Doctor, to say the least, was still not showing any signs of a reaction at the moment.

"I see..." He covered his face under his hands. "...I don't know what you both see in me... but... I'm glad... real glad, to know that you both have feelings for me."

That was the first time they ever saw the Doctor make that kind of face, and the first time they ever found him cute. 

"I guess it's only fitting that I too should also say what I feel." He puffed as the two intently listen. "I will be honest with myself. Right now, I don't know that much about both of you personally, but that doesn't mean that I won't make an effort to know. After all, the only thing that I can confidently say is that both of you... are stunningly beautiful."

The remark flushed their faces in more ways than one. They were called beautiful in the past by travelers, drunkards, and on rare occasions, their other siblings. Being called beautiful felt nothing but a fact since they were marvelous godly beings. But being called beautiful by the Doctor was so out of this world.

"Real smooth Doc." Nian snickered, but on the inside, she was squirming.

"Your words... I will accept them this time." Dusk looked away bashfully but was really pleased to hear him say that.

"Nian, Dusk, right now, I can't choose between the two of you." The Doctor comes clean. "So I will ask this, it may be selfish of me, but please give me time to know the both of you more before I am ready to choose! I will do my best as your love interest despite my flaws!" He bowed with great force.

The two were caught off-guard by the request, all the while relieved that they had a chance to have the Doctor by themselves. While it may be selfish, who's not to say that the two were not selfish themselves? In fact, the whole capturing the Doctor for themselves is selfish enough, so much so that they went too far just to make the Doctor look their way.

Love is war, and the competition of the Doctor's love is just starting. And not one of them wants to lose.

"I get you Doc. It's really hard to choose such a life-changing decision after all." Nian pats him. "But here's a tip. Choose me, and we can do something even more daring~" She clips her robe with her index finger before pulling it to reveal what's inside, successfully teasing the Doctor.

"I suggest you choose me," Dusk whispered to him. "And I will let you experience with me the most wondrous pleasures that man can ever hope to experience." She adds more spice to her attack by caressing his chest.

Now having settled into the sibling war of love, and still not getting used to their lewd advances, the Doctor has only one thing in his mind.

'God help me keep my sanity in check from these two!'

The greatest challenges for the Doctor has yet to come, especially so that he's the target of two godly beings. Oh Doctor, just how much will you have to suffer...

...

..

.

In another part of the landship, at the upper decks of the base where the scene of the vast lands of Terra can be seen, was a single figure sitting on the ledge of a container. The figure was gripping a bottle of wine in one hand, and a ceramic cup in the other.

She pours the wine into the cup and drank it. The flavors wracked from the aging process really kicked in as the figure squirms from the tang afterward.

"It truly has a splendid tang to it." She comments. "I might have another idea for another poem. This high bright sun, on the edge of this beautiful scene, paired with the richness of wine, could make life truly divine. Yes, it could use some reworking. But it will do for a base."

She then stood up, letting her robes flow free and her navy blue hair run down her back.

"I should see how Nian and Dusk are doing. And I have to see this Doctor they highly talk about." A smile crept up on her face. "Have they finally found their purpose? I shall see and find out myself~"

▌│█║▌║▌║ To be continued... ║▌║▌║█│▌

A/N: I won't be adding another part of this arc unless the Invitation to Wine event comes out in global (which will be out in a month or two). I need to learn more about Ling's character or else I might butcher her personality. Hope you understand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 379 19
[OLD AND REPUBLISHED -NO MORE UPDATES] *This is an LGBTQ+ book so the wonderful world of gay and more is allowed. *This is an XReader only book. *Da...
18.6K 449 25
After being absorbed by a mysterious portal, Amiya, the Doctor and their companions find themselves in a place unknown to them. What will they do? A...
186K 3.7K 56
•These are mostly x readers, although you may find some little malexmale or femalexfemale. •I don't own Homestuck, or any of the fanarts or pictures...
12.8K 272 33
Btw there will most definitely be lemon XD unlike my glaz one that I wrote I will focus more on other operators. I will try to upload new stuff and m...