Arrangement [H.S]

Av melfiction01

Naomi has to deal with an arranged marriage. Is there just a need for money and cooperation behind it or some... Mer

INTRO
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

13

176 11 11
Av melfiction01

The looming prospect of attending that dreaded party had me staring at my closet in dismay. The hangers seemed to mock me, each outfit I owned suddenly inadequate for the occasion. I let out a sigh, realizing I needed help – and that help came in the form of my stylish and ever-reliable friend, Alex.

Alex had a knack for fashion, an eye for style that made her the go-to person for fashion advice. While I adored clothes, makeup, and everything related to fashion, there were times when I felt utterly lost in my own closet. No matter how many pieces I had, I often struggled to put together a look that felt just right.

My friend, on the other hand, was always impeccably dressed. As a nail stylist, she understood the importance of presentation. Her outfits were a testament to her creativity and attention to detail, making her the perfect candidate to rescue me from my wardrobe woes.

Alex immediately agreed to come to me and help me.

"Honey. I swear you always look great in everything, but that dress? Did a blind man choose it for you?" Alex started shaking her head in disgust and a grimace appeared on her face.

This hellish party is going to be taking place in a few days at a guy who looks like the Godfather.

I am very excited.

I haven't used my special card yet, like the one in monopoly that you can get out of jail, which is that Harry owes me one favor..

I want to save it for a better day.

I would like to mention that he was a little nicer. I mean, he just ignored me, muttered something under his breath sometimes, but nothing terrible and very offensive. 

Small steps, small progress, but we are moving forward.

However, I knew I couldn't overuse the fact that the last three days had been without threats, etc, and I knew that I couldn't tell any of my friends about the real reason for this party.

So I had to refrain from telling a secret to as many as two people. But, as they say, quality is important, not quantity.

Coming back, however, to what is currently happening. Alex came to see me- I asked her for help in choosing an outfit for this Friday night. She has tremendously good taste and has always advised me. At the moment none of my dresses or suits seemed to make a good choice for her.

This one looks like you pulled it out of the garbage can and put the word channel on it. This one looks good, but it does not fit such a party. This one looks... blah blah blah.

She thinks I have to dress for a fancy party like this at least as if I were going to the Academy Awards.

The truth is I don't want to go there at all and I hope we get it sorted asap so I can go back to apartment.

And I have to help them to steal something. I would not agree to it, but I admit that after this old grandfather treated me, I would like to do something that may harm him.

Well, maybe I'm a bit vindictive by nature. Who knows?

"No, no, no! Naomi, you are supposed to be so rich and you have only ugly things in this fucking closet." She started throwing everything out of the closet on the ground.

She picked up one of the sweaters from the floor, looked disgustingly, tilted her head to the side, raised one eyebrow and made a puke sound, then muttered under her breath 'what the fuck is this shit?'

I got up from my armchair and started picking up my clothes from the floor "They aren't ugly, they're just not your style." She wanted to say something more, but I threw my shoe at her "Think fast!"

The shoe hit her collarbone, she made a sound of anger, kicked the pile of my clothes lying in front of her "Nope. That's it. I come here to help you and you attack me right away. Why are you so aggressive? Like husband, like wife?"

I walked over to her, laughing, "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't want to hurt you." I started running my hand through the length of her hair. "But don't insult my clothes or compare me to this dick, okay?" I made a sweet face.

She took her head to free herself from my hand. "Don't try to do the puppy's eyes because when you do, they come out as fuck me eyes." 

She kicked my clothes again that were still blocking her way. "But okay, we'll do that- we'll go to the store and buy you something new. What do you think?" She didn't wait for my answer and nodded her head. "It's lovely that you agree. We're going and I'm taking these earrings." She pointed a finger at the table with my jewelry.

A few minutes later we were in her car.  I love driving with Alex.  She has a lovely little old convertible.  We always listen to our favorite songs, sing with all our strength, and people always turn heads after us when we pass by.

I didn't want to go to any particular store, so we chose a boutique where I can buy clothes from different brands in one place.

I don't like going to stationary stores very much, I prefer to shop online.  But now I'm not alone and I don't have time to order online any more.

Ladies in stores, especially in the more expensive ones, are always very rude.  Even if I have money, I don't look like a typical rich old woman and to the ladies in the store I look like I'm about to steal something.

Entering the store, a delicate melody resounded in my ears and I smelled a nice floral perfume.

"What do you think of the purple dress?" Alex immediately make herself comfortable in the store and began going through the clothes and rearranging hangers.

"I don't know, I have a feeling purple doesn't suit me" Alex quickly joined in to protest.

"You're stupid." She pulled out a purple dress from a row of clothes and pressed it against my body and turned me towards the mirror. "These colors suit your eyes and hair color very well."

I was looking at myself in the mirror and maybe it is not too bad, but-

My concentration was distracted by an excited scream from behind my and Alex's backs.

Wait a second... I recognize that squeaky voice.

When I turned around, I had no doubts who owned that sweet scream.

"Naomi!" A red-haired girl ran towards me and gave me a hug.

"Samantha. Hi, we haven't seen each other in a while. Aren't you working in a wedding dress salon maybe?" I quickly introduced the girls with each other, explaining to my best friend how I know the consultant.

Samantha is the girl who helped me choose a dress for my wedding. She provided me with over an hour of entertainment in trying on different dresses, because each one seemed, in her opinion, the one and only one - made for me.

"Those stupid cunts fired me. These dry ones said something that I was getting too involved and destroying the reputation of a serious and respected store." She waved her hand. "But I'm here now, it's not good but I handle it." She hit me gently with her shoulder. "I think we are made for each other, we meet again you beautiful woman." She smiled broadly.

She pointed at Alex. "So what, today we are looking for something for you or for Naomi?"

Alex grabbed Samantha's arm and they started walking slowly forward. "For her, she has nothing but shit in her closet, and she's going to a super fancy party with her husband. I've been thinking about something purple-" Samantha nodded appreciatively, but Alex quickly added "-but she doesn't think colors like that are good for her blah blah blah." They got on well with each other right away.

Samantha's enthusiasm was contagious, and she continued to chat animatedly as they browsed the racks of clothing. After practically walking halfway through the store and gossiping about how ugly my clothes are, they remembered me and turned to look at me.

"So, Naomi, tell me about this party. Is it a special occasion?" Samantha inquired with genuine curiosity.

I glanced at Alex before answering, still somewhat hesitant about the whole affair. "It's my husband's work event. He's been pushing me to attend, but I'm not really the social butterfly type," I admitted with a faint smile.

Samantha nodded in understanding. "Well, you've got to make a statement then, girl! Show them what they've been missing."

As we moved towards another section of the store, Alex added, "She's right. You should use this opportunity to shine."

Samantha held up a dazzling sequined dress. "How about this one? It screams 'I'm here to steal the show.'"

I chuckled at her enthusiasm but shook my head. "I don't think I'm quite ready for the spotlight."

Alex joined in, searching through the racks as well. "Maybe something a little more subtle but still elegant."

Samantha looked at me and winked. "Don't worry, we'll find the perfect dress. And remember, you've got two fashion experts by your side."

After about an hour of searching, Samantha quickly turned to face me from the dress racks. "Vision!" The red-haired one started talking like possessed towards Alex who seemed to understand her very well. "If a nice party, I can see her-" she pointed at me "-in something classic, but not too much. If, like you say, she's picky, we can go black, but we can't let her look too ordinary." Alex smiled and nodded in agreement.

Samantha gasped "One moment, how does your husband dress for this party? Maybe some matching outfits?" She shook her shoulders as if she was about to start dancing with excitement.

How does Harry dress for this shit? How am I supposed to know such things?

"We haven't really talked about it." I made an awkward face, not knowing what else to say.

Alex tried to cover the moment of awkward silence, "You know, the big boy doesn't like to talk about clothes, and she doesn't care either."

Samantha chuckled, "I understand, understand, but you can call him now and ask. Right?"

Fuck.

How can I explain to her that I can't actually do that. Harry barely puts up with me when I'm in the same apartment as him or if I say anything, and now I have to call and ask about his outfit? I feel he wouldn't like it.

But for strangers, it's a normal marriage, and it might seem strange that I can't call my 'sweetheart' and ask about such a simple thing.

"Right?"

I cleared my throat. "Yeah, yeah, right. Wait a minute." I took my phone nervously from my pants pocket and picked Harry's number.

Each phone signal lasted like an eternity. I was hoping that he would not answer and I would be able to say that he is probably at some meeting, in fact, why did I not say it earlier-

"Hello?" He picked up, in fact, what seemed like forever, it took literally a few seconds, I did not expect that he would actually pick up so quickly. Damn, I think too much. "Hello? Naomi, is something wrong? Are you dying?"

I smiled nervously looking at the two girls standing in front of me. One of them seemed to understand that I was stressed and the other was looking at me blankly with a smile.

I tried to have a gentle and kind voice. "Hi, I have a question." I didn't answer his question if I was dying, it would have looked strange. "As you know, we're going to that great party on Friday." I tried to chuckle gently. Jesus, I look like a idiot. "And a consultant in a dress shop asked what you are going to wear so we could do matching outfits. You know, like husband and wife."

"I am sorry, what?" He started laughing. I never heard him laugh. It's a very nice laugh.

"Like husband and wife. Matching. outfits." 

"Well, I haven't thought about it to be honest." He still had an amused voice.

"Then could you think about it now?" My voice was starting to be firmer, but the sight of Samantha made me trying make myself more relaxed again.

"Only if you ask nicely darling." He must have realized that I was in an awkward situation.

"Darling, could you please think about what you are going to wear on Friday? Now."

I heard on the other side in the distance a gibberish 'do not bully her dick'. I recognized Niall's voice. But it, coupled with my actual plea, made Harry laugh even more.

"You could always be so nice to me, roommate."

I took advantage of the moment that Alex tried to talk to the redhead and I whispered, "Tell me what are you wearing on Friday, I don't have time, motherfucker."

"Ahh, mouthy as always." He calmed his laugh a little. "But okay, maybe I'll wear a black leather suit, darling."

"Great, that was all I needed."

He quickly added "I'm glad to leave you satisfied." Is he on drugs?

"Fuck you, dick." I said and hung up immediately.

"Black leather suit."

"Hm?" 

"He will be wearing a black leather suit, you asked me to call him and ask." Samantha seemed to have forgotten it by now, too engaged in the brief conversation with Alex.

She's so scatterbrained, but I like her more and more.

"Uh, you're going to be the most beautiful and sexiest couple at this party. I can't wait!" She started jumping up and down in excitement.

She grabbed my hand and grabbed Alex with the other and began to lead us forward.

"In 2005 for the premiere of Mr and Mrs Smith, Angelina Jolie wore a black leather long dress and she looked so sensational that she stole Brad Pitt from Jennifer Aniston - I think we'll go this way." 

She stopped after a moment and turned to face us. "Let me add that I do not support what Brad did to poor Jeniffer. I always thought that, regardless of how beautiful a man he is, he is the one to blame the most for all this drama in this 'threesome'. Is it only me, who hates that, as always, everything and everyone blames only Angelina? He was the dick and he left his wife." Alex agreed with nodding convincingly. I also agree, now even Angelina is left without Brad.

Samantha started walking with us on, until she finally stopped in front of more clothes hangers.

"Back to the dress, it was a beautiful black outfit from Versace, we don't have exactly this one, but Versace made a newer version a while ago." She rummaged between the mass of clothes.

"It's a bit more flared, not that tight, but still has a cut on the leg and a deep neckline." She pulled out exactly the dress she had just described and at the sight of dress Alex moaned with delight.

When it appeared in full to my eyes, I must admit that I also liked it as hell. Dress is beautiful, black, leather, fitted at the top and flared at the bottom, and it will definitely emphasize breasts.

It is a pity that I will wear it for such a meager occasion, but I don't care, I have to buy it because it is beautiful.

"You'll look so fuking hot, I can see you in her already." Alex said after a moment, taking the dress from the redhead's hands and putting it to my body.

"You will look beautiful." Samantha said. "Now accessories and shoes, because I think this is the only, best dress?" I nodded my head. I didn't want to look at another one anymore, because that was what I fell in love with immediately.

After a while, we chose a set of silver jewelry. I usually wear gold, but we thought that silver would fit perfectly with this outfit. 

As shoes, we chose high heels, also from Versace, and more precisely, shoes on a huge- fucking huge ass platform with a thin stripe above the ankle with diamonds. I hope that I will not break my legs in them, but they will fit perfectly with the dress. I don't give a shit if I do something to myself, I will look divine when I wear them.

Hope this party won't make me want to kill myself, or worse, someone will want to kill me if they catch me stealing this stupid shit.

But if it does, in the worst case scenario, I know one thing. I'm gonna look so fucking good.

꧁꧂

I don't have a specific photo of the dress Naomi will wear, but these photos were my inspiration

꧁꧂

i love you, take care, drink your fucking water 

mel <3

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

10.2K 749 27
Warning: Mature (18+) Content! #97 in Graphic 2024 #16 in Arguing 2024 #46 in Wealthy 2024 #68 in Russian 2024 #96 in Sexual 2024 **** Twenty-four ye...
6.2M 134K 52
𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊 - all her hopes and dreams of running away from the luxurious lifestyle with her boyfriend are ruined when she fin...
40.3K 1.3K 33
Arrange se pyar~ Title is saying everything that how will this arrange marriage turn like a really romantic marriage, how this arranged people will...
473K 17.5K 28
Arranged marriage? In this day and age? Seriously? That's the proposition Elizabeth Westville, a young beautiful heiress, has to face in order to bri...