LOST IN SPACE /WILL ROBINSON

By saanvinarang_01

Anna windsor someone who had no idea who she would become in the future and what problems and situations she... More

INTRODUCTION
CAST
THE SUPERNATURAL POWERS
THE SUPERNATURAL POWERS PT. 2
ANNA WINDSOR
A BIT IN THE FUTURE
THE GLOWING BOOK
DARK AND LIGHT
THE TIME LINE (IMPORTANT)
THE CHRISTMAS STAR
RESOLUTE
A QUESTION
24TH COLONIST GROUP
JUDY ROBINSON
THE MECHANIC
ALL ABOARD
SCHOOL
GIRLFRIEND
THE ATTACK
IMPACT
ALONE
WILL AND ROBOT
THE ICE
ROBINSONS
DIAMONDS IN THE SKY
INFESTATION
JUST TOGETHER
RUN AND HIDE
LITTLE SECRET
CONTACT
PLAN
ONE LAST TIME
THE TOWER
TRANSMISSION
THE ALIEN CREATURE
THE RETURN
STAYS
TRAUMA
THE GUN
COMFORT
1962
TRAJECTORY
THE CAVE
RESURRECTION
PLS READ!
LEFT
STRANGER DANGER
READ!!
DANGER!

WE WERE HERE

256 9 34
By saanvinarang_01

"I feel like I'm drowning in my own thoughts.."

THIRD PERSON POV

Judy finally agreed to stay for the night making the rest happy. Anna and will talked about the cave, wondering if any creature would be there.

It was getting late and Judy urged them to go to sleep soon. So Will, Anna and her decided to get some leaves to put on the ground while Penny decided to stay in the cave.

"Ta-da." Said Penny happily and showed what she wrote 'the robinsons were here.'

"Really, Penny? You tagged the wall?" Asked Judy.

"Okay I admit it's not exactly worthy of Lascaux."

The three looked at Penny eyebrows raised.
"The ancient cave paintings from prehistoric times?" Penny said.
"Paleolithic." Judy told Penny.

"Upper Paleolithic." Will and Anna corrected Judy together.

"You're missing the point. Its the same red ocher here, a billion, billion miles away." Said Penny showing the red ocher she had on her hand.

"Its vandalism." Judy said.

"No its not. No one knows what those ancient cave paintings were for. Why did early humans start to draw? I think I figured it out. You paint a picture so you can sign it." Penny explained.

The last sentence Penny said made Anna remember something, a memory.

"We should sign it." James said.

The little 7 year old, windsor twins were sitting at the dining table. It was a beautiful Sunday and aurora had told them to do something creative.

Aurora and harry were sitting on the couch watching TV while their children were painting. The kids looked at the scenery they both painted together. To them it was a masterpiece.

"Yeah we should." Anna said agreeing with her brother. Both wrote their names on the right bottom corner with their imperfect cursive.

"Wow guys, this looks really  pretty." Aurora commented coming to stand behind the chairs her kids were sitting on, surprised that the kids painted such a good painting.

"Thank you mom." They both sing-songed simultaneously. "We signed it."

"Why's that sweetie?"

"So that when anyone buys it the future-" Anna started.
"They'll know we made it." James completed her twin's sentence.

"Smart." Aurora laughed. "What do you guys want for dinner?"

"Daddy said we can get ice cream for dinner." Both innocently said.
"Did you Harold?" Aurora asked looking at her husband eyebrows raised.

"I did not." Harry defended. himself, coming to stand beside Aurora. "And love, stop calling me Harold."

His name was not Harold, Aurora just liked to tease him with that name. It started when they first started dating in college.

The kids gasped by the fact they will not be getting ice cream. "Daddy you're name's Harold?" James asked.
"No baby its not and don't call me that."

"Harold, Harold Harold...." the twins smirked at each other and started chanting the name trying to tease their father.

Aurora laughed at the antics and loved how betrayed Harry looked. "Oh come here you." Harry said and  picked his kids up.

The room was filled with the family's laughter. It was nice.

Anna smiled sadly at the memory and looked up when she heard someone call her name. The robisnon siblings were standing next to the wall, each of their's one hand pressed on the wall.

"Come on, you don't wanna miss it." Will said. Penny and Judy smiled telling her to join them.

"Okay fine." Anna said smiling widely and took some red ocher on her hand and pressed it to the wall.

The four removed their hands together and looked at their handprints.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Guys you gotta come see this." Will called for the girls as he and robot stood outside the cave looking at whatever was in front of them.

The three came out and gasped when they laid their eyes upon the beautiful sight. Creatures what looked like jellyfish were glowing pink and purple and went flying in the air together. It was the prettiest phenomenon they had seen in a while. It gave a beautiful pink colour to the sky, emitting it everywhere.

Once it was finished Will, Anna and robot went inside to inspect the cave little bit. Soon Penny and Judy came too.

After eating, Judy told them all to go to sleep. So Will and laid out the leaves they found on the floor. They all were extremely exhausted and wanted nothing but sleep at the moment.

Anna wiggled her fingers, reducing the brightness of the ball of light she created.

The four laid down on the leaves and went to sleep. Anna wanted a dreamless sleep, she wanted to relax and did not want to create a scene at all but we always don't get what we want.

ANNA'S POV

"Hello." A sweet calm voice said. I turned around in the direction of the sound but didn't find anyone. The place where I was at the moment seemed too familiar and so did the voice.

The room was darker than dark and for some reason I felt cold. "Anyone there?" I kept calling in case anyone would hear me but I got no response until I heard that calm voice which sent shivers down my spine.

I tried to summon light but it didn't work. Confused I tried a few more times but no luck. Then I attempted the same for fire but then again it didn't work.

After a few more attempts I realized it was futile, my powers weren't working and that made me more anxious than I already was.

"Who's there?" I asked making my voice sound as strong as I could and not scared.

"I'm you." The voice came back.

I stared around cluelessly trying to find where the voice came from, despite all the darkness in the room until it hit me that it came from everywhere.

"Well 'Me' what do you want?" I asked trying so hard to hide my scared voice.

"To warn you."
"Warn me, about what?" I shouted.

"They're after you."
"What? Who?" I asked getting more scared by the second but the voice ignored me and kept talking.

"They know more about you, so be careful. Your powers are growing get them in control soon, it'll help you and if not..." the voice said still calm and then giggled at the end.

"But who is?" I yelled frustrated.
"Good luck." The voice simply said and did not speak again.

"What the hell? Hello? Hello?" I shouted  but got no answer again.

I was becoming more anxious by the second and frustrated. I was curious to know more but I couldn't get any answers.

I sat down on the floor which was really cold but I didn't care. I broke down with tears and started to sob uncontrollably.

I felt horrible but had no idea why. I felt so alone and desperately wanted my family now.
I wanted my mother back.
I wanted my father back.
I wanted my brother back.

I wanted them to just come and hug me and tell its all alright but I knew it wasn't possible. But then I saw them standing about a few away from me, smiling at me.

It was surreal but I was happy to see them. Being able to see them, thats all I wanted.

I got up from the floor and wiped my eyes from underneath my glasses. I ran as fast as I could to get to my family but it felt like they were just going away from me.

The more I ran closer to them, further they got away from me. "No, no." I kept saying to myself until they disappeared into the darkness of the infinite room.

I stopped running and stared into nothingness, tears blurring my vision. I looked down at the floor and relived the most hurtful moment of my life.

The dead bodies of them laid down at the floor. I started to cry again. I crouched down to their bodies and reached out my hand to hold their hands.

Just as mu hand touched the body of my mother, three of the bodies turned to smoke and disappeared.

I shouted in pain of the loss, again. Until it got hard to breathe. It felt like I was drowning. Just as I thought that, water started to fill up the room.

In a blink of my eyes, the water reached up to my neck. Yeah I was definitely drowning now. I couldn't swim, I couldn't move and I started to sink into the water.

I was sinking into just nothing. My heart sank, I couldn't breathe and I sank deeper.

Yup another chapter
I don't really know if this is a cliffhanger.
But thank you so much for 3.8k
I am so thankful really, ilysm
Thanks for reading
Vote and comment 
<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 1.1K 73
{Featured on Wattpad Romance} [Completed] Rory emerges from a space pod in the Nevada desert with no memories, and only one certainty-this world is n...
1.1K 186 54
Before the fall of Earth humanity built a great colony ship, ten thousand of the colonist left Earth for a hundred year journey to Gillespie. They ca...
809 213 45
In the near future, humans have colonized Mars, joined pirates in space, and divided Earth into two vastly different nations: The United Empires and...
Sidereal By Clary Frost

Science Fiction

1.1K 96 26
{COMPLETED} Samantha hasn't touched Earth in 16 years. She has always dreamt of finding her biological family on Earth and meeting them for the firs...