"๐“œ๐”‚ ๐“ข๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐““๐“ช๐“ป๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท...

By Choi_ha-jun

I'll be making smut soon Guys! Bottom gwi-nam y'all You can tell me what kind of smut-ish chapter you want! More

"๐“ฒ๐“ถ ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ป๐”‚"
"๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ?!"
"๐“ท๐“ช-๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“ท!"
"๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท"
"๐“ฎ๐“พ๐“ท-๐“ณ๐“ฒ?!"
"๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ?~"
"๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ด ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ"

"๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ผ"

3.1K 68 48
By Choi_ha-jun

I woke up after feeling someone carrying me, it was gwi-nam, I don't why he was carrying me but i heard a familiar voice that I knew damn too well... "Soo.. gwi-nam, what is cheong-san to you? I mean.. you did try to kill him before so, what is he to you now?" It was suhyeok's voice but I was too sleepy to even react so I just fell asleep again.

I woke up an hour later to find out we went to the third floor of the construction site where the top of the scaffolding ends, I saw my friends sitting next to na-yeon, they were asking her questions like "did you hurt cheong-san? And "are you really gwi-nam's sister?!" And stuff like that, when they noticed i was awake they were relieved to see me, but I know they saw that I was still mad at them I looked away clearly still mad at them, na-yeon scooted over to me and hugged me, reassuring me to forgive them for arguing with each other and making me feel uneasy, I looked at her and smiled, I looked at the others and saw them talking to each other, "hey guys.." the others looked at me and suhyeok said "hey cheong-san.." I smiled at him "we're sorry for making you feeling uneasy and mad we didn't mean too" ha-ri said "it's fine.. as long as all of you are alright" I looked at suhyeok and we smiled at each other, I felt gwi-nam's murderous glare at suhyeok so I turned to him.

I smirked when I saw his glare at suhyeok so I cupped his cheek so he'll calm down, he leaned into my touch as soon as he felt my hand, god he's so cute.. I thought to myself as i caressed his cheek with my thumb, I could feel na-yeon smirking I could tell she knows I want to kiss him but I resisted. I let go of his cheek, he let out a quiet whine. Damn he's so cute like this.. I looked at the others who are in shock on how I calmed gwi-nam down so easily, I looked at the night sky to see the beauty of it.

I closed my eyes while taking a deep breath, I opened my eyes again and looked at the others they were still looking at me, I raised a brow still kinda confused, "How did you do that?"
Mi-jin said amused I smiled and looked at gwi-nam and he looked back at me I leaned in, our lips inches away from each other, I could tell the others were watching waiting for me to kiss him, but I put a finger between our lips preventing us from kissing, I heard everyone whine behind me, I smirked if they want me to kiss him.. then they'll get it.. I thought to myself. Then suddenly I grabbed gwi-nam by his shirt and kissed him, he kissed back while putting his hand on the side of my neck, I heard everyone gasp as I pulled away from the kiss, I licked my lips, as I smirked I saw na-yeon giggling...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

then out of nowhere... Na-yeon did something that got me completely embarrassed..

Na-yeon was bored so she looked at me and gwi-nam, then had a stupid idea. She decided to "unexpectedly" hit my shoulder, so she scooted over and... You guessed it. She hit my shoulder but here's the catch.. when she hit my shoulder I accidentally moaned, I felt everyone look at me, especially gwi-nam... I felt him smirking and the others were watching in surprise.

I was too embarrassed to look at them.. then suddenly I felt like I'm being picked up then being set back down, I look behind me to see that I'm sitting between gwi-nam's legs I look at him then he smirked this is so embarrassing... I thought to myself I looked at gwi-nam he was also looking at me I blushed when he kissed my cheek, I turned back around when i felt my face flush red, then suddenly I felt something cold and soft on the back of my neck, I realized that gwi-nam kissed the back of my neck, it sent a shiver down my whole body, I felt gwi-nam's hands wrap around my waist, he started to kiss my neck again, "oi. Gwi-nam don't fuck cheong-san in front of us! Fuck him tomorrow! " Wu-jin said who was watching everything, "fine I'll fuck him tomorrow" gwi-nam said teasingly, "s-shut up! You are not fucking me Tomorrow!" I said flustered, "alright. I'll fuck you when we get to safety" gwi-nam said smirking "also no!" I quietly yelled at him still being the flustered moron that I am, "fine" gwi-nam said, I noticed he was pouting a little I grinned when I knew so I scooted closer to his body slightly grinding on him, I heard him moan a little but quietly for me to hear I smirked, this is revenge for teasing me in front of everyone.. I thought to myself as I laid back down not knowing where we're going tomorrow morning..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~

Hey guys I'm feeling a little better so this is the chapter that decided to finish before the other one that I started on so I'll work on the other chapter tomorrow cuz I have to go to the hospital later sooo yeah I'll see you guys tomorrow!!

Words: 938

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 126K 44
โœซ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐š๐ ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
2.7M 154K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
245K 14.7K 16
"แ€˜แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ผแ€ถแ€€แ€œแ€ฌแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€แ€šแ€บ แ€„แ€œแ€ปแ€พแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€พแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€แ€ฒแ€ท.... แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€›แ€•แ€ซแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€—แ€ปแ€ฌ...... แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บ แ€”แ€พแ€œแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€ทแ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ปแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ซ.... แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€›แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ถแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€...
1.5M 110K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...