ร—My Beloved Alphaร—

By Miss_BBC13

Kuroo Tetsurou, is a dominant alpha with a patient, loving and trustful heart and personality who was betraye... More

A/N
ยฆ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†ยฆ: ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’˜ ๐‘ช๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’€๐’๐’–?
!!
Question
ยฆ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿยฆ: ๐‘พ๐’† ๐‘ด๐’†๐’†๐’• ๐‘จ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Š๐’
ยฆ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿยฆ: ๐‘น๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐‘ถ๐’‡ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰
ยฆ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ‘ยฆ: ๐‘บ๐’†๐’“๐’‘๐’†๐’๐’•'๐’” ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’‚๐’”๐’š
ยฆ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ’ยฆ: ๐‘บ๐’†๐’“๐’‘๐’†๐’๐’•'๐’” ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’š๐’…๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž&๐‘พ๐’‚๐’๐’•
ยฆ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ“ยฆ: ๐‘ฒ๐’Š๐’”๐’” ๐‘จ๐’๐’… ๐‘ท๐’๐’†๐’‚
ยฆ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ”ยฆ: ๐‘ฉ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’‰๐’…๐’‚๐’š ๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•
ยฆ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ•ยฆ: ๐‘ฌ๐’Ž๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’‚๐’”๐’”๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’•
ยฆ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ–ยฆ: ๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐‘ช๐’๐’‚๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†๐’…(?) ๐‘ด๐’†
ยฆ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽยฆ: ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ & ๐‘ท๐’๐’‚๐’
ยฆ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿยฆ: ๐‘จ๐’ ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’„๐’• ๐‘ถ๐’‡ ๐‘จ๐’ ๐‘ถ๐’Ž๐’†๐’ˆ๐’‚ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’“๐’‘๐’†๐’๐’•
ยฆ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿยฆ: ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’•๐’†, ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’š & ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’“ ๐‘จ๐’˜๐’‚๐’Š๐’•๐’”
|โ€ขRenewed Informationโ€ข|
ยฆ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ยฆ: ๐‘ถ๐’–๐’“... ๐‘ต๐’†๐’”๐’•?
ยฆ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ยฆ: ๅฝผใ‚’่ฟ”ใ™
Hey Yall
ยฆ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ยฆ: ๐‘น๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†
ยฆ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”ยฆ: ๐‘ฌ๐’”๐’„๐’‚๐’‘๐’†
(ใฅ๏ฝกโ—•โ–ฝโ—•๏ฝก)ใฅANNOUNCEMENT

ยฆ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ—ยฆ: ๐‘บ๐’„๐’†๐’๐’• & ๐‘ท๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’–๐’“๐’†

853 15 10
By Miss_BBC13

Warning:Smut Scene

All of five seconds, that's how long Tetsurou has to contemplate just how slutty and needy he probably looks all sprawled out in his bed. The hard ridge of his cock straining against his fly and his whole body spread out like an invitation that Daishou takes without hesitation.

Tetsurou hates his clothes, he decides, as Daishou crawls into the space between his legs. There's definitely not enough time to get them both totally naked, so Tetsurou hates their clothes even more. He's turned on beyond belief for someone who hasn't even been kissed yet. The smell of Daishou is driving him crazy, that scent of him that turns Tetsurou's crank so goddamn much, he doesn't-okay, fine-so it's not just the irresistible scent of him.

It's the way Daishou hasn't bothered to kiss him yet, and doesn't look like he's going to anytime soon, despite the way his deft fingers are tugging Tetsurou's belt open. Despite the way his eyes are glued to Tetsurou's swollen cock when he gets it out of his pants.

'Fuck, you're big' Daishou breathes, and the hint of amazement in his voice surges something hot in Tetsurou's gut.

He shoots Daishou a cocky smile and says. 'What, never seen one before?'

He's expecting Daishou to snipe back at him, but what he gets is Daishou's hand curling experimentally around the base of his dick where his knot's gonna push out from. 'Never a man's'

And oh, fucking shit. Tetsutrou has to close his eyes and breathe 'cause he's way too close to losing himself in this already and that shit's just not fair. Some lizard-brain part of him crows about being Daishou's first knot and he ends up saying, 'Shou..' in this breathy-high exhale that's mildly embarrassing.

Daishou just smirks at him when Tetsurou opens his eyes, and he wishes it wasn't so dark out that he couldn't see color, because he bets Daishou's eyes are vibrant when he's turned on like this. They were already gorgeous, but he bets they're even better when his irises are eclipsed by dark pupil, shiny with desire.

There's a lot of fumbling around then, while Daishou scrambles to get his clothes off, and the smell of him fills the room, sticky sweet and mouth-watering. Tetsurou's practically crawling out of his skin with the need to taste. Somehow Daishou manages to get himself fully naked, and Tetsurou reaches out to touch, but Daishou gives him a look that has Tetsurou's hands dropping to his sides, rush of blood right to his dick that makes it bob with excitement.

'My ways' Daishou says, authoritative, and Tetsurou nods helplessly. 'If you're a good boy, I'll let you knot me but too bad I'm not ready yet. If you're not, you don't get to come'

'Holy fuck' Tetsurou groans, voice raw with how goddamn hot that is. Arousal that pools fast in his gut and shorts out his brain a little. 'Jesus. I'll be good'

Impossibly, the smirk on Daishou's face goes even more wicked. 'Good. Here's what I want to happen: You're going to use your tongue and your fingers, get me really wet' Daishou's eyes dart down to Tetsurou's dick and Tetsurou almost lets out an incredibly embarrassing whimper. 'Because it looks like I'm gonna need it if I plan to ride that.' Tetsurou does whimper then, how can he not when Daishou is talking like that. 'And you want that, right?'

'Please.' Because he's polite, he can use his manners when he wants to, and the sexy way Daishou bites his bottom lip is plenty reward enough to get him to say it again, 'God, Shou, please.'

Like he's thinking it over, Daishou hums and Tetsurou's blood instantly vibrates to the sound, every molecule hanging on the outcome of it, he wants this so bad. He's never had an omega who wanted this kind of submission from him, but right now, Tetsuro would gladly offer up his neck and beg for it the whole time. 'Do you have condoms?' Daishou asks and Tetsurou's brain takes a second to switch gears.

He fumbles for his wallet in his back pocket and it takes some maneuvering, but he frees it. 'Yeah, put one in here the other day.' Daisho raises an eyebrow at him, and Tetsuro flushes. 'I like to be optimistically prepared. You can't expect me not to hoe when you keep stealing glances at me.'

Daishou's head inclines a little in acquiescence, and Tetsurou gets the condom out of his wallet. Daishou takes it from him, so Tetsurou drops his wallet on the floor, he'll find it later. They end up with one of Daishou's knees wedged in between the side of Tetsurou's torso and the back seat, his calf stretching up under his shoulder, foot against the board by Tetsurou's head. His other foot's braced a little awkwardly on the bed, and he's bent over, ass pushed right in front of Tetsurou's face and fuck he smells good.

'Do you need instructions?' he snarks when Tetsurou just stares a little too long, and no, Tetsurou Kuroo doesn't, but he wouldn't mind them. Doesn't really seem like it's the time to say that though, with the impatient way Daishou's hips twitch back.

So Tetsurou just smooths his hands up along the backs of Daishou's thighs. A firm steady glide that makes Daishou shiver. Tetsurou's kind of in love with the thick shape of them, with the perfect curve of Daishou's ass and the slope of his muscled back. With how Daishou pushes back into his touch.

'New rule.' Daishou grates out, manages to sound both frustrated and epically sexy at the same time, and Tetsurou's not sure how much more he'll survive. Daishou is like every wet dream and secret spank bank fantasy he's ever had rolled into one. It's overwhelming. 'If your tongue isn't inside me in the next five seconds, you don't get to come.'

Tetsurou wastes two seconds groaning, 'Fuck,' and then he spreads Daishou with white knuckled thumbs and gets his mouth on him. He's already plenty wet, the sweet taste of it is better than any drug Tetsuro's dabbled with. Hit of lust so hard that his dick throbs and he moans into it. His tongue pushes in easy, and he gets it in as far as he can. Normally he'd work up to that, but Daishou said five seconds so he goes right for gold. Works his jaw to get in deeper, swirls and flicks and every little trick he's ever learned to make someone go crazy with just his mouth. Daishou is no exception. He sweats, and leaks more slick, rocks back on Tetsurou's tongue like he wants to fuck himself on it.

All the while he's telling Tetsuro, 'Just like that,' and 'Fuck, yeah,' and 'God, your mouth. You were, fuck, you were made for this weren't you, baby?' And Tetsurou's dick is so hard he wants to cry. His hips keep hitching up but the way Daishou is angled means that he's just fucking air and that's all kinds of way too hot.

'Put your fingers in too.' Daishou says, and he's not asking, he's telling. Tetsurou's jaw's a little sore, but he could do this all night if Daishou told him to in that smoke on the rocks voice. All heat and temptation and command rolled up into a sexy rasp that trips along his skin. Where the hell has Daishou been his whole life?

One index finger from each of his hands press in easy alongside his tongue. He tugs gently at Daishou's rim and licks in deep. Satisfying cry wrenched from Daishou's chest as he does. Tetsurou's chin is soaked, it's dripping on his chest now that Daishou's all worked up for him. He wishes he could see his face right now, but he hopes he'll get to when Daishou fucks him. Tetsurou moans again-or he never stopped moaning, he's not sure-at the image that paints in his mind.

'Fuck, just your fingers now.'

Tetsurou lets his head drop back against the door on a hot gasp. Gets three fingers inside of Daishou, all slippery wet for him, and now that his mouth's free for other uses he makes good on it as he angles his fingers just right, seeks out that perfect little spot that's gonna light Daishou up. 'God, Shou, so wet for me. Got me covered in it.'

Gutturally, Daishou moans as Tetsuro's fingers graze his prostate, 'Kuroo, ah-Tetsu- Ahn!'

Over and over, while he pushes back into every thrust of Tetsurou's fingers, sets a pace that Tetsurou can't help but follow. His thighs are shaking and his hips corkscrew, hot, sweet noises that tell Tetsurou he loves this. Tetsurou just wants to soak in them.

'Taste so good, too,' he says, voice dirty and low, running hot with his lustful desires. 'All sweet and open for me. Tell me what you want, Shou. Tell me what to do.'

'Fuck,' Daisho swears, 'please-take your fingers out and suck them clean.' he moaned out, Tetsurou let out a wide grin before doing what the omega requested 'Beg for it, love, let me hear your sluttish begs' He commented, Daishou let's out a whine and grab the sheets of the bed 'Fuck please-Ahn! please, fucking please Tetsu!' He plead impatiently

The second Tetsurou's fingers are free, Daishou looks over his shoulder to watch as Tetsurou sucks them into his shiny-messy mouth, lips pursed around them; he puts on a show. Lets Daishou see the flash of his tongue and he revels in the intensity of Daishou's gaze as he does it.

'Always let omegas tell you what do?' Daishou asks curiously as he shifts them around so that Tetsurou's sitting in the middle of the bed, feet sprawled on the sheets and his cock curving right up, big and long and sticky-wet against his t-shirt.

A hand on his dick stalls Tetsurou's words for a moment. Daishou is in the middle of rolling the condom onto him when he clicks back online. His cheeks burn, but he shrugs, 'Never met one who wanted to, but if you're askin' if I like it, hell yeah.'

Daishou impatiently whines, desperately wanting to feel the alpha's cock inside him which Tetsurou found cute 'What do you want hm?' He whispered in Daishou's ear that send a hard breaking shiver towards his spine, 'Please- wan... Want your cock so bad, Need it please' he moaned out siliva dripping down his mouth. where did that bossy omega go, who kept on commanding the alpha from what kind of actions he needs to do in his body, while the only thing that Tetsurou can see above him was a helpless omega who is moaning, thriving and begging for his cock to be fill his empty walls.

'Beg, for it baby, beg for me' commanded by the alpha 'Please, fuck me good, I've been a good boy, please-' Daishou begged unconsciously along with his loud moans and begs. The alpha was satisfied enough from every plea that the omega had made, he soon started teasing the hole of Daishou by putting his red and pre-cum leaking tip on the omega's entrance ring and marcilessly thrusting it inside, hitting Daishou's abused prostate, who let out a scream by the sudden thrust of the alpha inside him 'So... Full' tongue darted out of his gapping mouth, eyes widen from too much pleasure he was receiving. Skin slapping with each other, moans and hitching breathing are the only thing that can be heard inside the bedroom.

The first slow thrusts that the Omega was receiving suddenly turns into a rapid pace then became rougher swearing to himself that he can literally see stars now that the alpha starts on pinching his hardened bud as the vision of his eyes becomes cloudy

Tetsurou's hands was gripping tightly in both of the omega's waist that for sure will leave bruises the next day as he switched their position, putting the omega above him, Daishou was now sitting above the alpha as he messily moaned between the rough thrust that he was receiving, tears swelling out of the omegas eyes as all of that sweet noises that Diashou was releasing is all music to the alpha's ears 'Fuck your releasing too much beautiful noises for me' Tetsurou's voice nibbled and vibrates through smaller male's ears and spine making Daishou whine by the small praises that Tetsurou was giving him.

'ngh.. Ahn! More.. Please mor- Ah!' Daishou's begs was cutted as he choked on his own moans along with Tetsurou thrusting deeper inside him, reaching the spot that the omega have always dreamed to reach with his finger, oh how bad the alpha wants to fuck this helpless omega Raw, from how bad he wants to hear this confident omega beg for him, and slowly break the mind of this arrogant snake, as he abuse his tiny pretty hole.
'Fuck.. So tight, taking my cock so well' he cooed in Daishou's ears as The omega whimper by the praise. 'Your really like being praised don't ya you slut' Tetsurou bit Daishou's ears as the helpless moaning omega whine by the new pet name-fuck he like it... no he loved it when Tetsurou calls him that, he don't know if he should be mad or be glad. Mad;because he didn't like being called a slut
Glad; from how turned on he is by the shameless name he was given. His walls kept on clenching and unclenching on the alpha's cock who kept on groaning by the Omega's tightening walls. Daishou just can't believe that a monster size like him really exist. He can already tell that there was a forming buldge on his stomach but he didn't bother on touching it from the pleasure that he was receiving, it drives him crazy and felt like he was floating in the air, he was fucked dumb by a large cock and he loved that feeling.

'Fuck I can see myself inside you' Tetsurou pressed the buldge hardly as Daishou's head throws back, eyes rolled behind his head and a loud, desperate choking moans left the omega's mouth, along with his pathetic whines that left him.

-Ain't continuing shit-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jk

Tetsurou removed his left hands on the omega's waist and starts on stroking the smaller male's cock rapidly 'Please... Wanna.. Cum- Please let me cum, please' Daishou begged helplessly eye muddled with tears 'Wanna cum? Yeah?' Daishou nodded vigorously as Tetsurou put his thumb on his tip, refraining him to cum without his permission 'Sorry baby, but I'm not on the edge yet' Tetsurou grinned in satisfaction as he heard his "soon" to be mate whimper from the orgasm denial that he was giving him. Along with the low toned voice of the alpha makes it even more for him to beg, begging for sweet praises, begging for more pleasure, begging to be filled and fucked dumb. 'Please... Wanna.. Cum, plea- nhh' his saliva drool down from his mouth as more of his tears tickle down his cheeks feeling his orgasm close but unable to since the fucking thumb of Tetsurou was blocking his tip keeping him from cumming, Tetsurou then senselessly fucked Daishou out of his mind, tounge darted out as Daishou wince in pain and pleasure 'Fuck Shou, you can cum now yeah? Do it for me, be a good boy for me' Tetsurou let his thumb go from the omega's tip as Daishou release a hot thick semen covering his and Tetsurou's stomach. He whines as he felt a warm feeling inside his tight walls, even though the alpha was using a protection the heat of the semen Holds on and can be felt by his insides, he was glad that Tetsurou can control himself from marking him too early but at the same time he hated that damned plastic that kept the hot pleasure away from his tight walls that he could imagine himself being filled with it to the brim of his body.

The only thing that can only be heard is their rapid breathing as they catch for air from that over stimulation. Out of exhaustion Daishou quickly fell asleep with his heavy eyelids that shut close as Tetsurou slightly smiled from the sight he was seeing, he caressed the cheeks of his soon to be omega and planted a kiss on his nose to the forhead before saying good night and slept beside the omega.

They'll just clean tomorrow:)

{My first ass time making Smut, but hey.. I tried😳 hope Yall like it}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 13.5K 62
แ€•แ€ฏแ€ถแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บ +แ€›แ€ฌแ€แ€ปแ€ฎแ€’แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€žแ€ฐแ€€แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€กแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บ แ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€ฝแ€ฌแ€•แ€ฏแ€ถแ€…แ€ถแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€™แ€พ แ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€€แ€บแ€›แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€’แ€ซแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€–แ€แ€บแ€–แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€•...
206K 10.4K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
33K 675 79
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~โ˜…...
26.5K 1.9K 48
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...