Their Nanny ON HOLD

By briinlovee

♡︎MxMxFxM♡︎ SLOW UPDATES "I don't like when people lie to me Selene." His deep voice vibrated through my body... More

☽Characters☽
1
3
4
5

2

4.8K 212 43
By briinlovee

I carried both Lilith and Lance on my hip, since they both wanted to be carried, through the rest of tour. I now know where the kitchen, laundry, living room, and the balcony is now. Lance started to pull my hair lightly. I turned to look at him, squinting my eyes at him.

"What's up little man?" I said. He laughed before tucking himself into my neck. I looked back to Hayes behind us, waiting patiently for me to turn to him, I think. He was smiling at me. "It's funny. They usually don't like to be picked up unless its their father." He said before continuing. "Now, I am needed in New York, Mr. Winters forgot his papers and I must get them to him right away. Now remember, Mr. Winters left you a list of everything you will need to know. Have a great week, Ms. Mendez." He paused. "I have a feeling you're gonna fit right in, Ms. Mendez." He said.

I smiled. "It's Selene. Call me Selene please. I feel like my mama when you call me that, and believe me my mama is the last person I wanna be." I said while giggling. He nodded then walked away. I sighed before setting down the twins at the island in the kitchen. "Alright little monsters, now Selly is going to  make you kids dinner while you two color. Huh? How does that sound?" I said raising my brow, leaning an arm on the counter. They are literally the cutest twins I have ever seen in my life.

"I don't wanna color." Lance said, shaking his head. I smirked.

"Well what do you want to do little man?"

"Trucks!" He yelled. I laughed before grabbing him. "Alright little man. Go get your trucks." I said before letting him run off. He ran down the hall screaming. I laughed again before looking at Lilith. She was swinging her legs and smiling up at me.

"And you my little Lilly, here is your coloring book and crayons. So color to your little heart's content." I said. She laughed before coloring. Lance came bouncing back in with his trucks and climbed into the chair. Once he started playing I turned towards the fridge. I looked at the blank fridge. Blank? What kind of parent doesn't put up pictures or drawings from their kids? I spotted the folded piece of paper with my name on it. Hm, is this his handwriting? It's neat and cursive, very expected from a very rich college professor. I leaned against the counter and started reading.

Ms. Mendez here is the list of requirements for the children. Each one of these should be met and taken care of everyday. Once I am back from my trip we will have a meeting and go into more detail.

Percy and Eve go to Blossoms Academy and must be there by 7 sharp. Lilith and Lance go to elementary and they must be there at 9 am. They can not be late. You may use the one of the cars in the garage to drop them off. The keys on hanger by the door.

Percy has Lacrosse everyday except for Friday and the weekends so he will not need to be picked up until 7pm. Eve will need to be picked up at 3:25 but make sure she doesn't have any clubs she needs to attend after school.

Lilith and Lance are to be picked up at 2:15. I put your name down on the pick up list so they should just let you in after you give your name.

We have a cook who will be there to cook dinners everyday but if you want her to be there to cook breakfast and lunch her number is in the book by the fridge.

My room, the two other ones next to mine, and my office is off limits, please do not enter those rooms.

That is all for now. I will be back in two days and we will talk more when I come back. Thank you Ms. Mendez and I will see you soon.

I stared at the paper in shock. 5 am? The kids don't even start school until 7 and the twins don't go till 9! That is literal torture for a 6 year old. I sighed before folding it and putting it in my back pocket. I opened the fridge to see what was in there. Green smoothies, yogurts, orange juice, and numerous of healthy snacks. I grabbed one of the green smoothies like it was a bug. Green? Oh, does he love his children? I put it back. I'm definitely going to be doing the shopping from now on.

I spun to the twins, Lilith was now almost done with her drawing and Lance was driving his trucks off the counter now. "How would you two like spaghetti for dinner?" I said with a raised brow. They nodded before going back to what they were doing. I should ask Percy and Eve if they want it as well. I jogged towards the kitchen entrance.

"Percy?! Eve?! Could you come down here please?" I walked back into the kitchen and looked around. It's very quiet in here. I'm so used to noise from my cousins living with me and my mom most of my life to constant music playing, noises coming from my baby cousins, and laughter from the balcony outside. "Is it quiet in here? There has to be a tv in her-ah there it is." I turned to see a tv mounted on the wall in front of dining table. I pulled out my phone and connected to the tv when I saw it was a Roku tv.

I pulled up my music playlists and played it on low. Once the music started playing I smiled and made my way to the cabinets to look for the ingredients I need to make spaghetti. Nope these are fancy glasses I feel like I should not even look at. I quickly closed and opened the next cabinet. This cabinet was filled with dry foods and spices. I grabbed the noodles and set them on the counter. Now where is the sauces and stuff?

"What's up?" I heard a voice say. I turned to see Percy leaning on the counter, he was staring at the tv in confusion. "Oh hey, I am making spaghetti. Do you and your sister want to join?" I asked before noticing majority of Lances toys were on the ground. I made my way over and picked them up. I sat them in front of them and saw that both him and Lilly were dancing. I laughed before looking up to see Eve was now standing next to Percy. But her arms were crossed and she had a frown on her face. I furrowed my brows. Last time I checked I'm sure she was a lot happier.

My eyes stayed on them as they stood beside each other. Now that I'm actually looking at them. They don't really look alike. Hm. I turned back to what I was doing.

"Sure-" Percy started to say but Eve cut him off. "We're not allowed to eat fattening foods. Dad said it would destroy our minds." She said with an even deeper frown. Jeez, who the hell is their dad?

"Calm down. I can make a healthier version. Are you okay? Did something happen to you in last 30 minutes we saw each other?" I asked before making my way to their pantry. Hayes showed me where it was right before he left. I grabbed the stuff I needed and made my way back to the counter and started making the food.

Eve scoffed. "I could tell dad that you are feeding us junk food." She said sassily. I raised a brow. Please. Please don't let her be like this the whole time. It's just a phase. It's just a phase. 

"Cool it. She said she was going to make a healthier version. Go back and take the stick up your but with you please." Percy said before parking himself next to Lance who squealed and started handing him toy trucks. Eve scoffed in annoyance and marched back up the stairs. I sighed watching her go. I looked pointedly at him. "You cool it. That's still your sister so get along please." I turned back and continued to cook.

I pulled the bread from the oven and sat it down on the counter. I smiled when I got a whiff of the smell. God, I haven't cooked in so long. It was really hard to back home since mom and my aunties cooked most of the time and didn't want me in the kitchen at the time.

I smiled at the fond memory of being with my nana, cooking and baking whatever we wanted. But that was quickly over. I frowned. I pushed the memories down then moved to set the plate on the table.

We all sat down and started eating. The twins were talking to each other and making a mess of each other. I grabbed a napkin and wiped their faces. Me and Percy were talking about school when footsteps sounded down the stairs. I turned to see Eve coming around the table.

She plopped down. I smiled and then sat an already made plate in front of her. She smiled and began to eat. I think im starting to grow on her.

☾☾☾

After I sent the kids to bed and tucked the twins in. Which might I add, was the most challenging thing I ever done, I started to clean the kitchen. Percy told me I didn't have to worry about it I could've called the maid to do it but I quickly refused.

I grew up im a home where everyone cleaned daily. So it's not really that big of deal. I finished with the last dish and sat it inside the dishwasher. I closed it and turned to start at the big kitchen.

I've turned all the lights off besides the one I'm standing under, so it was kind of eerie being here by myself. I turned back and wiped the counter down then checked to see if the door was locked and headed upstairs.

I pulled out my phone to see if anyone had texted me. No calls. No texts. Sliding the phone back into my pocket I noticed a little streak of light in the hall. I frowned and looked up to see a door lightly ajar.

Walking towards it then pushed softly on it. It was a room or maybe a closet? There were cabinets lining the walls and double doors were between the ones across from me.

I walked over to the doors and pulled them open. My mouth dropped. Numerous of dresses sat in front of my eyes. There were different colors and designs. The tags were still on all of them. Someone must have went shopping. I thumbed through them when I gasped in awe.

I pulled out the black floor length body con dress. It was satin so the feel of was velvety but soft. I turned back to the door biting my lip. Should I? I mean the kids are asleep. I'm alone. Its not like anyone would know, as long as I put everything back I should be okay.

I pulled my tank over my head and shimmed out of my jeans. I held an arm over chest since I decided to go braless when I chose the tank. I grabbed the dress before stepping into it.

It glided up my body like water. Am I drooling? I think I'm drooling. I turned toward the mirror and stared at myself. Oh my god. It's like second skin. I held the back of the dress together with one hand since I couldn't zip it up.

"Oh my god." I said looking at an imaginary camera. "Oh this old thing? Please, it's been in my closet for years." I laughed swinging a hand at an imaginary camera. My laugh turned into straight giggles. Oh god, this could so embarrassing if someone were to see this.

"Hm, and what do we have here?"

I screamed in fright before spinning around. My eyes widened at the big man that was leaning against the door jam. Holy freaking rabies. Is this man a lumber check?! He stood around 6'3 and all muscle. He sharp features were relaxed as he stared at me. His deep blue eyes gazed at me in wonder but amusement.

His shoulder length blonde hair was swept back, as if he's been running his hands through it all day. Jesus, if I wasn't so scared right now I would totally be flirting up a storm right now.

"Who are you?! And how did you get in?!" I yelled. Still clutching the dress I moved around the island table that stood between us. He watched me as he to walked around the table. He shrugged.

"I should be asking you those questions, pretty girl?" He said in a slow response. I raised a brow. Was that a slight Scottish accent I heard. I stopped in front of the door but he continued to walk around. His steps drawled out slowly as if caging an animal.

"I'm the nanny and I swear to the big man upstairs, I will round kick your ass if you so much as step another foot toward me, cave man." I growled. Yeah I called him a cave man. I can't take it back if I wanted too.

He stopped and then titled his head with a smile. "You're our nanny?" He said pointing to me. Our? Was this...wait. No. Nonono.

I gasped my hand flinging to chest. "Oh my god. Mr. Winters, I'm so sorry! The door was cracked and I got really curious. The kids are already tucked into bed. Oh my god. I really need to stop being so nosy. The dresses were just so pretty and I couldn't resis-" I was cut off when a sudden presence was in front of me. I looked up to see him in front of me.

The words were choked in my throat as I stared up at him. His blue eyes were darkened slightly. The smell of his cologne flooded my senses and I stood rigid in my spot. He laughed lightly before reaching behind me finding my hand that was holding the dress together.

"I'll tell you what." He said clasping my hand and started to pull my hand away. "This will stay between us. It'll be our little secret, pretty girl. How's that sound, hm?" He whispered to me.

Before I could talk the sound of the dress sliding off my body echoed through the room. His eyes stayed on mine the whole time.

Then the feel of something fluffy was pulled onto my shoulders. "And I'm not Mr. Winters. You'll meet him in 2 days. Now off you go." He said before turning me and pushing me lightly out of the room.

I stood still for a moment before I came to and sped walked to my room. I closed the door before leaning on it.

Did that just happen?!

AHDGFBDNFBD
HI
I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS BOOK!!
OF YOU FOLLOW MY INSTA AND SAW THE PREVIEW FOR THIS CHAPPY. I CHANGED A FEW THINGS TO FIT MORE WITH THE AESTHETIC OF THE CHAPPY
ANYWAY. I REALLY HOPED YOU ENJOYED
FOLLOW MY INSTA @snowyybunnie
FOR MORE UPDATES ON MY CHAPPYS, MY GOOFY SELF OR JUST BC.

I LOVE YOU GUYS
MUAH. THANK YOU. WERE ALMOST AT 1K FOR THIS BOOK WHEWWWWHOOOOOO.
OKAY LATER GATORS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 196 50
"Laila, calm down", Zane said stepping forward. I turned to him, tears building up as I stared at him. "Calm down? CALM DOWN?! Do you know how much h...
20.3K 801 9
MxFxM "You can't manipulate yourself out of this bind, my love" Arlo whispered into my ear. "We're going to paint your ass red for what you did. And...
36.1K 812 41
Warning: This story is explicit with graphic sex scenes, mature language, spanking, and BDSM-type elements. Slow burn. Plot-heavy. Please don't start...
273K 6.7K 23
"Hey," I said cautiously, scared to make the first move. Thankfully, I didn't have to make it. Luca stepped forward and took me by the waist, pulling...