occult club | luxiem

By catconnoisseur

── luxiem she could step on me and i'd even thank her for it. wherein five boys helps (and simps over) the cu... More

✞︎┆⁰⁰· occult club ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰¹· we're no strangers ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰³· you know ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰⁴· the rules, and so ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰⁵· do i ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰⁶· a full commitment ⛥·˚
ᵛᵒˣ ᵃᵏᵘᵐᵃ┆⁰¹· the red charm ⛥·˚
ᵐʸˢᵗᵃ ʳⁱᵃˢ┆⁰¹· the orange charm ⛥·˚
ˡᵘᶜᵃ ᵏᵃⁿᵉˢʰⁱʳᵒ┆⁰¹· the yellow charm ⛥·˚
ˢʰᵘ ʸᵃᵐⁱⁿᵒ┆⁰¹· the purple charm ⛥·˚
ⁱᵏᵉ ᵉᵛᵉˡᵃⁿᵈ┆⁰¹· the blue charm ⛥·˚
ˢʰˣᵗᵒ┆⁰¹· the rabbit's rogue stew ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰⁷· what i'm thinking of ⛥·˚
⁰¹ ʳᵖᶜ┆1st results ⛥·˚ ✓
✞︎┆⁰⁸· you wouldn't ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰⁹· get this ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹⁰· from any other ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹¹· guy ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹²· i just wanna ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹³· tell you ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹⁴· how i'm feeling ⛥·˚
ˡᵘᶜᵃ ᵏᵃⁿᵉˢʰⁱʳᵒ┆⁰²· annoying apologies ⛥·˚
ⁱᵏᵉ ᵉᵛᵉˡᵃⁿᵈ┆⁰²· hiding tendencies ⛥·˚
ˢʰᵘ ʸᵃᵐⁱⁿᵒ┆⁰²· her snuggle buddy ⛥·˚
ᵛᵒˣ ᵃᵏᵘᵐᵃ┆⁰²· blood, sweat, tears ⛥·˚
ᵐʸˢᵗᵃ ʳⁱᵃˢ┆⁰²· a little possessive ⛥·˚
ˢʰˣᵗᵒᵘ┆⁰²· the things he'd do... ⛥·˚
⁰² ʳᵖᶜ┆2nd results ⛥·˚ ✓
✞︎┆¹⁵· gotta make you ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹⁶· understand ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹⁷· never ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹⁸· gonna ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹⁹· give ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²⁰· you ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²¹· up ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²²· never gonna ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²³· let ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²⁴· you down ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²⁵· never gon ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²⁶· run around ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²⁷· and desert you ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²⁸· it ends here ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²⁹· i like danger ⛥·˚

✞︎┆⁰²· to love ⛥·˚

9.7K 477 1.2K
By catconnoisseur

╭───────────────*·˚➳
⛥┊オカルトクラブ ˎˊ˗
┊₍✞︎₎ ..⃗. ꒰ ⁰²· to love ꒱ ⛥ೄ ・゚ˊˎ
╰─•*⁀➷

ᅟ✞︎ "aaahh! wait a minute!" y/n cried, but ike has already closed the door.

the guy glanced back at his friend. "was that a ghost..?" ike asked while trembling.

"no, ike. it's a person." vox replied and opened the door again, only for them to see y/n. dead.

"aah! you killed her, ike!" luca panicked after he ran to the two.

"luca?! wait, you guys too?" ike asked after he saw the rest of the group. "wow. we're all in here? what a coincidence."

"maybe it's not?" shu said with a grin. "maybe the unnatural brought us here~" he eeriely said.

ike frowned. "stop it shu." he said to his friend who just chuckled at him in reply.

"is she really dead? check her, vox." mysta said and pushed the black haired inside the club room.

"okay, okay, chill, son." vox said before crouching down.

"miss. are you alright?" vox asked and shook y/n, as his four friends were just peeking from behind. they were scared that maybe the girl on the floor really is... dead.

"PLEASE JOIN THE CLUB!!"

"AAAAAHHH!!" mysta and ike screamed.

"goddamn mysta, ike. calm down." vox said to the two.

"sorry." ike mumbled.

"aww, it's fine, ike." vox replied.

"who wouldn't be scared at a girl suddenly raising her head and screaming after she just died?!"

"shut up, mysta."

"sorry."

the five of them just watched the lady slowly sit down on the floor. she started fixing her hair while blushing in embarrassment under five pairs of eyes.

"let's wait outside..." shu said amidst the silence.

"yeah... let's go," ike said and gently pushed his friends out. vox also stood up and left the club room.

aaahh that was so embarrassing! y/n cried in her mind before slapping her cheeks hard with both hands.

are they interested in the club? they must be interested, right?!

y/n fixed herself and cleared her throat before she peeked outside the clubroom. and the five men were still waiting.

if she'd be honest, she's feeling a little shy but excited to see new faces in the club room. she really does hope that these guys are here to join.

"u-uhm..." y/n called their attention.

the five of them glanced at her in unison.

y/n blinked. she actually doesn't know these people. "are you... are you the transfers?" she asked and went out.

"yes, we are." vox answered.

"i see." y/n mumbled. "a-are you interested in joining the club?" she asked them.

"nah, we're just here to check it out." mysta took the liberty to answer.

"oh... i see." y/n mumbled with disappointment laced in her tone. shu immediately hit his friend's side with his elbow after he noticed.

"t-there's nothing much to see in the club room, really. the club had no funds for renovations a-and the room... the room is really messy right now..." y/n explained as her blush gradually gets brighter.

she was gripping so hard on her skirt. the silence and attention she was getting were too much for a shy bean like her.

she feels like fainting.

"do you mind if we ask... what happened to the club room?" vox asked. "i can't help but notice every mess. it seems like it was purposely left there."

"o-oh! uhm... i-i don't... i don't really know how it uh happened. when i came back to the club room, it was messy." y/n answered.

"we see..." ike mumbled.

"oookay... shall we leave then?" mysta asked.

y/n's sudden lift of her head made them all stop. they saw how she was so close to crying with her face comparable to a tomato.

"w-would you consider joining the occult club?!" she asked after using up all her courage.

she's asking them that after she showed them how incompetent the club actually is?

"pog! i loooove occult! i'm in!" luca answered first, making his friends glance at him with doubtful faces.

"he doesn't know what occult is, does he?" ike whispered.

"r-really?! you really will?!" y/n asked.

luca nodded repeatedly with a smile. although it slowly faded away when he realized something. "what is an occult club again?" he asked shu.

y/n's shoulders fell as ike facepalm himself.

"hmm... occult club?" vox asked as he thinks about it carefully. "i'm sorry but i'm not gonna lie, it sounds weird and uncanny."

vox immediately received a nudge from ike.

y/n bit her lower lip. "w-well! for those who don't believe in it may find it weird. after all, our club talks about the unnatural and supernaturals and s-stuff."

"please think about it!" she said and bowed a perfect 90 degrees.

"eeyyyy i like supernatural topics!" shu honestly said,  "i'll think about it."

y/n raised her head, her face is now bright. "thank you! thank you so much!" she said with a smile.

they're not gonna lie, they actually found her smiling face very cute and just refreshing to look at. it's like looking at your pet dog who is smiling after she ate your shitty cooking.

"she seems desperate." vox mumbled.

"leto, right?" ike asked.

"yes..?"

"where are your other members? shouldn't they help you clean the club room?" ike asked.

y/n fell silent as everyone waits for her answer.

"i-i'm the only member now..." she whispered.

"t-that's why i'm asking you to join! please!" y/n bowed again.

that made the five go 'eeeehh?!'

"you're the only member..? no way..." ike mumbled. "maybe we could help in some ways instead?" he asked.

"now that i think about it, maybe we can help." shu said. "since we don't have a club yet, we have the spare time to help you clean up your room."

mysta turned to shu with the most questioning and disappointed face.

"w-will you guys then consider joining..?" y/n tried one more time.

"okay missy, first of all." mysta started. "your occult club is f****** sus."

that made the four men gasp. "mysta!", they all called.

"what? it reminds me of that ya****** b**** club anime." mysta said as a matter of fact. "but hey, why are my words censored?"

"please ignore him. we're so sorry. we don't even know him." ike apologized.

"i-it's fine if you're not interested, i don't force people into my club..." y/n said and bowed again.

"please excuse me."

the crack in her voice before she went back inside the club room broke their heart. they all turned to mysta who was admittedly guilty.

"okay, here's the plan." shu started. "we have a lot of free time in our hands. vox and luca, you guys go get two buckets of water downstairs—"

"okay."

"this is pog, vox!"

"while ike and mysta get the cleaning materials in the janitor room—"

"understood."

"are we seriously cleaning?!"

"— and i can talk it out with the occult club's president." shu said. "we may not be able to join, but at least we could help. and yes mysta, we are cleaning."

mysta grunted as he follows ike to the janitor's room. vox and luca also left, leaving shu to take care of everything for now.

shu went to the club door, noticing how old and broken the club sign is before he knocked.

"miss?" shu called and peeked inside.

y/n's back welcomed him. she was just looking outside the window.

the room was indeed a mess. and vox was right. it was like someone intentionally did it- like a robber who would mess things up before stealing their things and leaving.

shu wasn't lying when he said he likes to join the occult club. but he was having second thoughts after knowing that there is only one member and the club doesn't look like an occult club at all.

due to his guilt of changing his mind, he has decided to help. but aside from that reason, he just really wanted to help y/n.

"hey." shu called.

y/n glanced back. "oh... yes?"

shu smiled. "we've decided to help you clean the club room."

"eh?!" y/n exclaimed. "n-no! you guys don't have to! it's fine, i'll do it on my own!" she panicked.

but the two of them were disturbed by the wind's whistle coming from the window. it blew y/n's hair, and a few cherry blossoms.

"gaaah..." y/n mumbled while holding onto her hair.

shu just stared at the lady. he would be lying if he says he doesn't find her pretty. in fact, he was starstrucked.

y/n closed the window before approaching shu. "you don't really have to. it's fine if you'll just leave." y/n genuinely said.

shu remained silent. he just lifted his hand and took a cherry blossom petal from y/n's hair.

"shu." he said. "shu yamino. call me shu."

"ah..." y/n mumbled.

"leto y/n. you can call me by my first name too..." y/n introduced herself.

her face was heating a little bit. it was the first time she got involved with a guy her age.

but y/n's eyes went wide after she realized something.

"am i making friends?" she thought out loud while holding her cheeks.

shu chuckled. "yes, you are."

y/n's eyes widened more as her blush deepens. "i'm sorry!" she panicked.

"hey, it's fine! don't sweat."

"shubert! we're here!"

"i'll introduce you to the others first." shu said and went behind y/n. he then started pushing her out.

"everyone, meet leto y/n. occult club's president. y/n, meet the transfers."

"you're already on first-name basis?!" mysta exclaimed.

"that is mysta rias. he's loud and he constantly cusses. he really can't help it, so please pardon him."

mysta rias, a transferee from the third year section C. he wears a black headband that kept his gray hair to the side, and he wears the suit unbuttoned with the white flannel under it. his necktie is weirdly done and a bit crooked.

shu yamino is also from section C. his multiple highlights were an additional charm. unlike the formal student uniform, shu wears the school official beige sweatshirt with the white flannel and the necktie under it.

"it is nice meeting you, leto. i'm vox akuma. call me vox."

"oh uhm t-then please call me y/n."

vox akuma is also a transfer from the third year section C. unlike the first two, vox is only wearing his flannel tucked in his pants and loose necktie. and his black hair was tied in a high ponytail. among the students in the academy, he's the only thick-faced enough to wear flip-flops. not even with socks.

"i'm ike eveland. it's a pleasure to meet you, leto-san."

"p-please call me y/n!"

"then, please call me ike," he said with a gentle smile.

ike eveland is a third-year transfer from section D. he reminds y/n of the student council president. the formal uniform is complete, and the necktie and suit were well tied. all he lacks is the armband.

"and i'm luca! luca kaneshiro! call me luca! pog!"

y/n blinked. luca reminds her of a golden retriever.

luca kaneshiro is a classmate of ike, from the third year, section D. just like vox, he's only wearing his white flannel but without the necktie, and his suit is tied around his waist. his flannel was even unbuttoned from the first to the third button. y/n truly wonders how luca passed from the strict student council.

"t-thank you. for deciding to help." y/n said and bowed. "and i'm sorry for bothering you as well."

"you're not a bother. we really just have nothing to do." shu said, cheering up the lady. "right, brothers?"

"pooog!"
"uh-huh!"
"this would be fun."
"ughhh yeah whatever."

"thank you so much!" y/n bowed.

"let's start by taking everything out of the clubroom." ike said as they all enter the messy club room. "lockers to tables and bookshelves. empty the room."

"mysta, since you're so reluctant to clean, i'll leave you and luca to wipe the things we're leaving outside. use a wet towel."

"what?!"

"would you prefer vox carrying you by his shoulder while you dust the ceiling?" ike asked.

"i mean... yeaaah..?"

"no." vox sweetly said, making mysta sweatdrop.

"fine! i'll clean with luca outside."

ike and shu carried the table outside while vox, luca, and mysta helped with the large lockers and bookshelves. y/n was in charge of the smaller things such as the chairs and the antiques, as well as the boxes and books.

it took them minutes to empty the room. it was so dusty that they couldn't breathe.

"how did you survive here, y/n?" ike complained while coughing.

y/n apologized. shu gave everyone face masks and gloves that ike got from the janitor's room before they started cleaning.

y/n wiped the windows, vox dusted the ceiling. ike swept the floor and also cleaned the wall with a wet towel while shu mops the floor.

mysta and luca on the other hand wiped all the things outside with a wet towel. after vox was finished with the ceiling, as well as dusting and wiping the corners, ceiling fan, and lights, he went outside to help mysta and luca.

"stay here, i'm getting a few boxes from the janitor." vox said and left.

ike asked for y/n's permission to remove some of the stickers on the wall, to which the lady replied alright too. shu also polished the floor with a coconut husk with the help of y/n.

"perfect!" ike beamed and wiped his forehead.

the club room looks so new and clean compared to earlier. y/n's eyes were brimming and twinkling in excitement too.

"wow!! did you guys magic the room?!" luca asked after taking a peek.

"is that a serious question, luca?" shu asked with a chuckle.

the room looks like a practice room because of its cleanliness.

"how are the items? need help?" ike asked mysta.

"yeah. we haven't wiped some of the books." mysta said before turning to y/n. "y/n, the items inside the locker are inside the box vox had. he already cleaned it as well, just check if he destroyed something."

"thank you..." y/n said and went to the box to dive in.

her senior's items were inside the box. and as mysta said, they were all clean and shiny as new.

"here." luca said and gave y/n a tape before sitting at the other side of the box.

the two of them taped the box well and secured.

"whew. let's help with these items." ike said and took a wet towel to wipe the dusty things the club room has.

"y/n, cheek these books out." vox said. ike was beside him and besides the both of them are piles of books.

"put the irrelevant books in this box, then we can sell it for your club funds." vox said.

y/n nodded and took a good look at the books. she kept the occult records outside and placed the irrelevant books inside. there were even porn magazines that she and her seniors failed to notice before.

"here's the last book." ike said. "ah, y/n?"

"yes?" y/n glanced at ike, only for her to chuckle at the sight.

"w-what?" ike asked and cleared his throat. "can i have this book? only if you don't need it, of course."

it was a book. since when did they have a novel book in the club? y/n can't even remember her seniors reading it.

"sure." y/n said. "wait, don't move."

ike just tilted his head to the side. y/n took out her handkerchief and wiped the dust on ike's cheek and forehead.

the man was too stunned to speak. he couldn't even move.

"ah! sorry! that must've made you uncomfortable!" y/n panicked.

"n-no... no, it's fine." ike said and pushed his glasses up.

ike swallowed a lump and just looked away while fixing his hair. y/n just smiled at him and continued with what she was doing.

"ehem." vox coughed to catch the lady's attention.

"sorry, the dust must be making you—"

y/n blinked when she saw vox's cheek also with dust. he was clean the last time she saw him... which was just a few seconds ago.

"how the hell did you get dirty? you didn't even clean the room that much," ike asked and lightly hit vox with a book. vox just laughed.

y/n shook her head with a smile before folding her handkerchief to a different side. "i'll wipe it for you, if you'd like."

"oh i'd very much like you to. thank you." vox said while suppressing more chuckles.

y/n just wiped the dust out of vox's cheek. "there."

but her heart almost escaped her rib cage after she turned to the side. luca was sitting beside her with dust on his forehead.

y/n just wiped the dust while luca smiles at her. it was so contagious that y/n had to smile as well.

"me too." shu said after luca was done with his turn.

y/n giggled and wiped shu's cheek filled with dust as well.

"wow, you guys." mysta sarcastically said and placed the last books beside y/n.

so she took that chance and wiped the dust on mysta's nose. mysta just mumbled a low thanks and walked back to the other things.

"he's sulky cuz he doesn't wanna clean." shu said while wiping the antiques.

after they cleaned up everything, vox told y/n that she can also sell a few old antiques that are not important. so y/n has decided to box some items.

"are you gaslighting her right now?" ike whispered at vox.

"shhh, she'll be thankful for this." vox said. he again received a hit from ike.

they returned everything inside the club room. luca and ike kinda changed how the club room was before just to be space-smart. and now, the club room looks more spacious than before.

at the end of the room was the window and the long desk with two chairs facing the window. On the right side of the door are the six lockers and the boxes neatly placed on top.

On the left side of the door is the whiteboard of the clubroom. and also on the left side beside the door are the bookshelves. although it wasn't filled with books. there are also the trash bins in the corner.

of course, there's the table in the middle of the room with six chairs.

perfect, the club room looks so clean and new, aside from it's missing the curtains.

(a/n: was bored. so here's the brief layout)

"wow..."

y/n was... speechless. she was just in awe with mixed-up emotions.

senpais... i wish you guys can see this... y/n thought.

"ah! she's crying!" the boys panicked.

"thank you so much!" y/n cried like a five-year-old child.

they just stared at her. they don't actually know what to do. but they're happy that they helped this poor little lady so much.

"oh shut up!!" mysta exclaimed and pulled y/n for a bear hug. luca joined in and so did ike. so did shu and vox.

y/n was just wailing waterfalls in between the five transfers. she's so happy that she couldn't even use words.

the club room is ready to welcome its new members.

the bright orange of the afternoon skies went inside the occult club. the school bell then rang, indicating that it is time to go home.

i made new friends. all that's left is for the club to have new members again.

let's do better tomorrow! 5 days left!

╭─•*⁀➷
┊⛥ ..⃗. ꒰ ⁰²· end ꒱ ・゚ˊˎ
╰───────────────*·˚➳

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 1K 32
𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚 ıllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllı ☞When two boys like one girl and try everything in their po...
109K 2.2K 65
the first.. maybe two?? chapters are going to be child readers but it'll mainly be an adult or young adult for the rest, with school au and child au...
59.2K 2.7K 13
── e.ike ff you're so ridiculous, i can't believe i fell in love with you ike was so done. how could he still stand this obnoxious self proclaimed fe...
55.4K 813 54
You dream about five men, meeting one in each dream. All of them will eventually know each other, but you are the one who met them first. 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬�...