【ᴍʏ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ】

By Ashikeie

"𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙 ♡" "ℍ𝕦𝕙??" Meeting a delinquent can only cause much chaos. You as... More

[Prologue]
1
2
3
5
[𝟞]
𝟟
(𝟖)
(𝟗)
(𝟏𝟎)
𝟏𝟏
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19

4

4.2K 230 20
By Ashikeie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕠

𝕀 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦

𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕨

𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕠 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂 𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕?!"

"𝒀𝒆𝒔, 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒆?"

    Chattering could be heard all around the classroom. The subject of the conversation wasn't anything pretty to hear. In contrast this conversation is pure evil.

"𝑵𝒐𝒑𝒆~ 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆! 𝑮𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒔!"

   Though those words were in contrast as to what the teenager Zoe thought of.

'𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒆! 𝑰𝒇 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆𝒍 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆!'

   Daniel knew exactly what is currently happening. He's the one who they are talking about. He's the one in the photo! Not just any photo but a picture of his private part.

    There sitting with all the confidence with all his glory, Zack Lee. He kept on talking about how he was the one who did that to Daniel's original body. Zack surly thought this would get acknowledgment from Mira of how strong he is.

Right??

   𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠, instead she acknowledges of all the wrong he does. Very far from her type.

"𝑰 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕."

"𝐅𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬!"

"𝐇𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐝!"

   Mira's seat mate and her talked about how Mira should just date him since he's only nice to her. Although she at that moment remembered how he fought at the movie theater.

    Zack has been revealed to be a rising boxer back in middle school.

     With this new information it's no wonder he's so fast. Daniel is now rethinking his life choices from what he's hearing. 'Why did she have to sit next to me?'  Talk about luck.

      Suddenly two classmates of his came up to Daniel asking for some personal information. If he has a girlfriend. If only they knew he never has had one since his original body isn't attractive.

"𝑯𝒂𝒉𝒂, 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒐𝒇 𝒊𝒕. 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒚'𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒎 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒑𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒚 𝒕𝒐𝒐."

    Dread came to Daniel's face. Not entirely fear but he had realized they were talking about his own mother like that. They can laugh all they want but they should never insult someone's mother like that!

"𝑷𝒊𝒈𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒑𝒊𝒈𝒔. 𝑯𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒉!"

"𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒎?𝑳𝑶𝑳"

"Geez, they are gross..."

"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰'𝒎 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒑 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒏𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒅.𝑯𝑨𝑯𝑨"

"𝑳𝑶𝑳. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒖𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒄!"

"𝑾𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒎?"

"𝑯𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒂. 𝑪𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒚 𝒂$$."

"𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧."

      'Because of me, my mom is getting insulted like that. When she does her hardest to get me to where I am now... if they want to insult someone they should insult me NOT HER!!'

     Before Daniel could even process what he's currently doing, the words flew out of his mouth. He has no regrets.

"𝑯𝒆𝒚, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔..."

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫."

𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞

"𝒀/𝒏 𝑺𝒂𝒏𝒐! 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆!"

    At this very moment the most feared delinquent is running away from her younger sister. Why you may ask? Well let's rewind time just a bit to get the full story.

𝑭𝒆𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒈𝒐

   Draken has been welcomed in by Emma whom was more than happy for his arrival while the other Sano was just confused.

     Kenchin had called up YN to stay over. It had been a few weeks since both the Sano sisters plus Draken had left Japan. Even if YN had left Japan a few weeks back she left behind a huge impact she made as a delinquent over there.

      Even for being a new gang, YN has become well known in the delinquent world.

𝑨𝒍𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒆𝒔...

       YN currently sat down on the sofa while Draken was busy helping (more like doing) with her homework.

      It wasn't even considered homework but it had equations to help with the subject.

      Both delinquents awaited the princess to come down from her room. Emma had gotten in this prestigious high school with fancy looking uniforms. Hard blood and tears used up by YN who worked hard to obtain the money.

    YN didn't mind (she did), Emma seemed to want to apply to a good high school and YN was more than happy to see her sister happy.

𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒔

     Luckily, Emma went down the stairs with a slight blush meeting eye contact with Draken.

"𝑳𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅."

     With those few words it mad eEmma smile even wider. The only one who wasn't smiling was YN. She was currently judging both of them by the disgusting display they were giving her.

      Puffing her cheeks she got up and went straight to her motorcycle.

    Both delinquents had to drop off Emma. The blonde girl grabbed onto her sister's waist while Draken rode alone in his own bike.

     The fancy rich school came into view for the blonde delinquent. If this was a rich school then she had to tell Emma to sneak some food for her.

      The loud noises the motorcycles made got the attention of the other wealthy looking students. Stopping a few blocks away from the school Emma got off quickly not wanting to be late. The blonde girl bid goodbye to both delinquents while YN felt proud at this moment.

'𝐈'𝐦 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐄𝐦𝐦𝐚.'

𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒘. 𝑼𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒖𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒀/𝑵 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒂 𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
202K 7.1K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
139K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
451K 30.7K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...