Long Live The Prince (Weiss X...

By TheAnimeManofYeet

A fateful encounter between two heirs of a throne. With a dislike of each other, they can't seem to fathom wh... More

Bio
Chapter 0: From Uruk He Came
Chapter 1: A Trip To Vale
Chapter 2: Emerald Forest
Chapter 3: The Girl I Like To Pick On
Chapter 4: Plans Derailed
Chapter 5: Like Staring at A Mirror
Chapter 6: What If I Told You A Secret
Chapter 7: Make It Official
Chapter 8: My Dear Rival
Chapter 9: EXPUROSIOON!!
Chapter 10: Parent Bonding Time
Chapter 11: Welcome to Beacon
Chapter 12: Deal With This
Chapter 13: Family Matters
Chapter 14: The Talk
Chapter 15: Fun Times Shopping
Chapter 16: Final Preparations for the Ball
Chapter 17: Slow Dancing Under The Moonlight
Chapter 19: The Final Night
The Epilogue/Author's Note
An Alternate Ending
A Side Story: Date Night

Chapter 18: The Big Day

2.2K 70 134
By TheAnimeManofYeet

I'm back ONCE MORE!!!

Ps-
Important message at the end :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gilgamesh was fixing up his tie as he glanced over to see his child checking himself out.

Gilgamesh: "You look great"

Y/n: "You think?"

Gilgamesh: "I know it"

He stops what he's doing and walks over to his boy, fixing his shirt a little bit as he stares at the young man.

Gilgamesh: "You have matured"

Y/n: "It all happened because of you. Thanks for kicking me out"

Gilgamesh: "You could of worded that better"

Y/n: "But that's exactly what happened"

Gilgamesh: "Whatever. Point is, I'm proud of you son"

He brought me in for an unexpected embrace as I could hear words of honesty coming out.

Gilgamesh: "I could never apologize for putting so many expectations onto you at such a young age and that's not all I regret. Rather than be a father, I let myself be more of a King than be there for my son who still needed me"

Y/n: "I won't blame you for anything. Sure my younger self viewed you wrong, but the me that stands before you doesn't. You aren't just protecting the lives of myself and our family, but also those within the walls of Uruk... Thank you for being my father"

He wrap my arms around Gilgamesh as I hear slight chuckles coming from the King.

Gilgamesh: "I'm sure you'll be a fine king when you decide to return. I'll be waiting anxiously but don't rush it. Gather all the information you can and grasp anything that can aid you in life"

Y/n: "I will.. I'll be taking off now. I have to pick up Weiss about now. See you at the ball"

I make my way towards the door but stop as my hand reaches the handle.

Y/n: "Also, someone seems to be waiting for you"

I open the door and exit as a figure walks in the room.

Gilgamesh: "Well, would you look at that?"

Hakuno: "Does this look good on me?"

Gilgamesh: "It looks perfect"

Hakuno walked over to Gilgamesh who lifted her up with ease.

Gilgamesh: "The ball can wait"

Hakuno: "You don't want to go anymore?"

Gilgamesh: "We will.. Just want to enjoy you for a bit~"

Hakuno: "Oh really~?"

Gilgamesh walked over to the door and took off the tie as he closed the door with a sly grin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n: "I wonder if she's done?"

I see the door to team RWBY and walk in.

Y/n: "You done yet-?"

I walk in to see Ruby still putting on her dress, Yang was fixing her hair and Blake pushing her bow up while still in her bra and underwear.

Y/n: "So she isn't here-?"

Ruby: "KYAAA!!!"

Blake: "*Faints silently*"

Yang: "Hey handsome, like what you see~?"

Y/n: "Where's Weiss?"

I stroll in and go towards the bathroom door.

Yang: "I wouldn't recommend you doing that"

Y/n: "Yang. I fully understand the consequences that come with what I'm about to do. Am I scared? Nonsense. Why would I fear something that isn't me?"

Yang: "Suit yourself. Enjoy the view for me"

I turn the handle and walk in.

Y/n: "Weiss, are you almost-"

"My heart was not ready"

Weiss: "KYAAA!!! GET OUT YOU DOLT!!"

She threw everything that she could find as I stand in awe at how good her body looked. I slowly make my way back and closed the door as Yang was grinning.

Yang: "By the trail of blood coming down from your nose, I'm guessing you really liked it huh~?"

She nudged me in the arm.

Y/n: "I love it. Also, that's from Weiss throwing shit at me and my face... I think?"

Yang: "I want a peek too but she'll probably kill me if I try"

Y/n: "I understand what's waiting for me if the stars align tonight.. Y/n, get your mind out the gutter you fool!!!"

I punch myself as Yang sneaks in like the devil on my shoulder.

Yang: "Yes Y/n, fall to the dark side. Fall to your lust~!!"

She whispers into my ears as I try to regain my sanity.

Y/n: "GOD DAMMIT!!!"

I rush to the door and open it once more as I shove my head inside.

Weiss: "GET OUT!!!"

Y/n: "THANK YOU FOR THE VIEW!!!"

I pop out once she starts throwing things again and head over to the window to catch some air.

Yang: "You okay?"

Y/n: "I cannot get enough of what I just saw. DAMMIT I WANT MORE!!"

I punch the the balcony as Yang understands my situation and pats my shoulder.

Yang: "Doesn't everyone? All you can do now is wait. The Weiss cheeks will be yours for the taking later tonight"

Y/n: "The hunt must continue at another time. For now, I must resist my urges!!"

Yang: "That a boy Y/n. He's finally expressing these type of emotions. *sob* I'm so proud!!"

Ruby: "Can he leave now? I still need to finish preparing"

Ruby had jumped into her covers after I walked in and had been there ever since.

Yang: "Blake? Wake up. You still need to finish dressing"

She looked over to me and then back to Blake. I could see that she was scheming something and lifted Blake up.

Y/n: "I can sense some sort of villainy actions about to commence.. and I'm not stopping them"

Yang: "HEY Y/N!! WANT TO HELP ME UNDRESS BLAKE?!"

Y/n: "WHAT?!"

Ruby: "NANI?!"

Weiss: "NO HE WILL NOT!!"

She exited the bathroom, still in the same lingerie I had seen her in. Upon noticing her, my limit reached the point of breaking.

Y/n: "FUCK IT!! I'M TAKING YOU NOW!!"

Weiss: "Huh?!"

I rush in to the bathroom with her and shut it immediately as Ruby's face turns red.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few minutes of *stuff* going on, nothing of the sex type, I walk out with more trails of blood rushing from my nose, eyes and ears.

Yang: "Did she throw more stuff?"

Y/n: "Nope, that's from me"

I sit down on the bed as Ruby had finished dressing up and so was Blake after waking up 10 minutes ago.

Y/n: "I think I know what heaven looks like"

Weiss exited the bathroom shortly, her face showing nothing but flustered emotions as she sits besides me.

Weiss: "We don't speak about what happened"

Y/n: "Agreed"

She holds my hand as I gather my thoughts and take a better look at her dress.

[I'm changing most of the girl's dresses since I find a few kinda.. dull?]

Weiss: "What?"

Y/n: "You look gorgeous"

Weiss: "Thanks. You look incredible yourself"

Y/n: "Of course I do. It's only natural"

Weiss: "There you go again"

I take a look at the rest and marble at how great they look as well.

Ruby: "I like it but it feels a bit shorter than when I had tried it at the mall in Vale"

Yang: "You look great Rubes. Don't think too much of it"

Blake: "I don't remember buying this one?"

Yang: "I forgot Y/n's.. Uncle? Wanted you to wear that one instead because.. he? Said you looked cute in it"

Y/n: "You all look beautiful"

They turned their attention towards me as I smile at them.

Yang: "He just robbed us of our hearts"

They all were suddenly flustered by my comments as I unknowingly caused something with my sincerity.

Weiss: "Well, you just made all my team blush thanks to your unwavering charm *sighs*"

Y/n: "I couldn't help it"

She stands up and offers me a hand.

Weiss: "Now you have to take responsibility and escort us all to the ball"

I grab her hand and give it a kiss as I stand up.

Y/n: "If that's what the heiress wants, then I'll gladly do as she asks"

Weiss: "As a Prince or-"

Y/n: "As the man who'll make this heiress a Queen in the future"

Yang: "God they are so cute!!"

We peek at the rest as they cheered for us.

Y/n: "Well then, how about we get going?"

We leave the room as Weiss locks her arm with mine and Ruby takes the other. Yang and Blake take my free arm as we all converse while on our way to the ball.

Once we arrive, we see team JNPR already there waiting for us at the entrance.

Jaune: "Y/n!!"

Y/n: "Jaune?"

He was bringing an embarrassed Pyrrha with him.

Jaune: "I see you came accompanied with a lot of beautiful ladies?"

He nudges me in the arm as I felt irritation but didn't feel like being hostile today, so I let it slide.

Nora: "Come on Ren!!"

Ren: "You're hyper even in a dress?"

Pyrrha: "It's good to see you all here"

Weiss: "You look wonderful in that outfit"

Pyrrha: "Thanks, Yang helped me pick it out"

Yang: "I do say I have incredible tastes"

Jaune: "Hey Y/n, are you sure you don't want to stay?"

The day after telling Weiss the news of my departure, I spoke with the rest of the people I've come to know since arriving on my decision.

Y/n: "I don't plan on change my mind"

Jaune: "Won't you miss Weiss?"

Y/n: "That's a stupid question Jaune. Of course I will, but this is a journey I must do in order to see the world for myself.. by myself"

I look over to see Weiss enjoying her conversation with Pyrrha and Ren.

Y/n: "She'll be fine by having you all here. As for me, I have a long journey to take to reach THAT point"

Jaune: "Where exactly are you going?"

Y/n: "The Land of Darkness"

Jaune: "That sounds terrifying"

Y/n: "My father left some unfinished business there that I must take care of. For the sake of the world. That's my end goal. Visiting the continents and getting a better understanding of their customs is part of the journey"

Jaune: "I won't pry on what exactly you're after but good luck with that"

I nod as we go after our dates and walk inside the ballroom.

Faker: "Good to see you we are all here"

Y/n: "Brandishing swords even at a ball? Are you stupid or just straight up obsessed?"

Faker: "Perhaps a bit of both"

Angelica: "Isn't this skirt too short?"

Y/n: "..."

Faker: "I did not tell her to wear that"

Yang: "MY GAWD SHE LOOKS HOT!!"

I run my finger over my nose in frustration as the Faker's son puts a hand on my shoulder.

Faker: "Should we-"

Y/n: "Forget it. We're already here"

We decide to go in when my Clairvoyance activates, letting me know someone was watching us. I decide it was not up to me to take care of it and do not bother anybody with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From the top of the roof, a woman looked down at the young Prince and his party enter the school ballroom. She clicked on a communication device in her ear to speak with the one in charge of the operation.

??: "So that's him? Once we retrieve the fall maiden, I'll make sure to dispose of him quickly. Soom, this school is going to be nothing but a relic as the plan comes to fruition. I'll be starting my part"

She turns to continue with the plan until she sees her subordinates knocked out on the ground.

??: "I can't have you do that"

??: "We are wasting time here instead of our families you know?"

Cinder: "What the?!

Faker: "We cannot allow you to disturb the children as they are enjoying themselves"

Gilgamesh: "We also can't have you leaving here either so how about we get this done with so we can spend time with our children?"

Ishtar: "*cracks knuckles* I'm going to kick your ass for threatening my son, niece and nephew"

Hakuno: "You dare try to kill my son and daughter? My nephew? My boy and daughter's lovers?.. Gilgamesh, Archer, Ishtar. I'm supplying you three with mana from my command seals"

They glow and fade off as the three grin devilishly.

Cinder: "Wait-"

I close my Clairvoyance and grin as I take Weiss by the hand.

Y/n: "Thanks"

Weiss: "Huh?"

Y/n: "Don't worry about it"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note-
Hello there, if you are readying this, you are at the end of the chapter. I wanted to leave some words to let you all know something. The next chapter will be the last chapter unless I decide to release an epilogue. It's been a helluva ride to write this one. Lots of ups and downs but have enjoyed it. Gave best girl and best boy a good ending to leave off on and hope you all are ready for it. I promise to not let it take another 2 months like this one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 3.4K 25
(Y/n) a young boy, 17 years old, all alone, no name (yet), and no Idea why he exists, only that wherever he goes, death is not far behind by. What wi...
2.6K 15 27
~SET IN MODERN WORLD~ "Ruby, who are all these letters to?" Weiss asked. "My mother." "Why haven't you mailed them yet?" "Weiss, my mother, she's dea...
5.2K 109 21
...
53 0 2
This is where Ruby Rose is the heiress of the Rose Dust Company, but she's still nice. Ruby is still the daughter of Summer Rose but she is the daugh...