My Senior

By Maiki25

Kim Yeon Seok, a handsome and popular 4th year student was about to graduate when he missed one class and hav... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 4

12 1 0
By Maiki25

"Kim Yeon Seok… Meet me in my office."

Yeon Seok nodded his head and turn at Soo Hyuk. He want to devour him right there but he knew it would add more trouble. Silently he left the classroom and went to after Mr. Shin.

"You think Yeon Seok sunbae will be mad?" Hae Rin asked Sang Ho as she knew that both of them were best friend.

"I guess so, even though he's the one at fault." Sang Ho glanced at Hae Rin who seemed worried and Soo Hyuk who didn't seem to care at all. "I'll talk some sense to him later."

"Kim Yeon Seok… You understand what a group assignment is, don't you?" Mr. Shin sat on his chair while Yeon Seok stood there, bowing his head and nodding. "First assignment and you already made your partner disappointed to the extend he removed your name. If you want to pass my class, I suggest you do next assignments properly."

"Yes, sir." Yeon Seok nodded again.

"You can leave."

Still with head down, Yeon Seok walked out of the lecturer room so other lecturer won't laugh at him. Since his first year, he always like the king of the university. He was handsome, could do few sports and even help the team in match. His grade not the best but definitely in the top quarter. Girls would throw themselves at him and boys will follow him like a cult leader. His family also pretty wealthy that no other people dared to mess with him. After four years living like that, this was the first time he had to bow and took shame.

Normally, even if he didn't do anything in group assignment people would still put his name and let him get the grade. Soo Hyuk was the first one to ever remove his name. He was so angry that he want to find Soo Hyuk and confront him but instead he met Sang Ho outside the room.

"Where's Soo Hyuk?!" He asked in anger.

"Easy, Yeon Seok-a. What do you want to do with him anyway? Beat him up? Do you think he will not remove your name on the next assignment after you beat him up?"

"But how dare he…"

"This one is your fault, you know." Sang Ho stood still in front of Yeon Seok in case he did really try to beat Soo Hyuk.

"Sang Ho-ya, aren't you my friend? Why are you defending him now!" Yeon Seok almost went out of control as he grabbed Sang Ho's collar.

"I am your friend, that's why I'm stopping you from doing something stupid." Sang Ho said calmly while removing the hands that grabbed him. "Think. What if he report it to Mr. Shin after you beat him up? Mr. Shin could instantly failed your class, you have to wait another semester to make it up. Do you want that?"

The anger in Yeon Seok subsided after he heard reasoning in Sang Ho's word. Looking at his friend starting to calm down, Sang Ho continue his pep talk.

"We only have one class this semester, there's a lot of free time for us. Why don't you just do the assignment? You could pass without trouble at all instead of digging your own grave."

Yeon Seok took in what Sang Ho said. He took a deep breath before exhaling it, trying to put smile on his face. "You're right. I don't want to delay my graduation."

"Great. Now, should we get out of here?"

"You go first, I got a call." Yeon Seok felt his phone was vibrating and took it out. Nam Ra's name was displayed on it. "Hello?"

"Yeon Seok-a. I heard what happened. Did the creep humiliate you?"

"Yeah… But never mind that. I'm just going to hang out with Sang Ho to relieve some stress. I'll call you later." Yeon Seok hang up the phone and went after Sang Ho.

****************************

The next class felt awkward for Yeon Seok. He should be mad at Soo Hyuk, but after listening to Sang Ho he knew being mad wouldn't do anything. He knew what to do. Just be nice to him and he probably would not remove my name on next assignments, he thought.

Yeon Seok tore a paper from his book and write on it. After scribbling on it for a bit, he gave it to Soo Hyuk.

Soo Hyuk saw the paper and read the word on it.

Sorry

He also saw a frowning face that Yeon Seok draw on it. Soo Hyuk took his pen and write back. Yeon Seok saw what was written and smile a bit.

It's alright

"For next assignment… I want you to look again at the art review you guys took and recreate it."

Some people only agree while the other felt a complete shock.

"Good thing we only took review of painting. Imagine those who review on wood carving or ceramics." Hae Rin shook her head as if she experience it herself.

"We could do it at my house this weekend. I have few painting supplies." Sang Ho said to Hae Rin and she agreed on it. "Soo Hyuk, Yeon Seok, would you guys come too? We could do it together."

Soo Hyuk nodded but instantly turned to look at Yeon Seok. If eyes could talk, Soo Hyuk's eyes would already gave a clear answer.

"I'll go, don't worry." Yeon Seok said.

"Yeon Seok-a. We should go and buy some other stuff later." Sang Ho said.

"Sure."

Few hours later.

"Who said sometimes walking is the best exercise?!" Yeon Seok screamed on top of his lung while running in the rain.

"How should I know it will be raining? Blame that stupid weatherman who said it will be sunny all day long!" Sang Ho saw an apartment building not far from where they were. "We could take shelter there first!"

Yeon Seok and Sang Ho took shelter in front of the apartment building. The tarp was big enough to shield them from the rain and didn't blocked the passage for the tenants. They stood on the side as to not disturb the people who live there.

"How long do you think we should stay here?" Yeon Seok shook his body to get rid most of the water on him.

"Stop acting like a dog! And I don't know. Looking at the rain, maybe an hour or more? Good thing we didn't bought anything earlier, otherwise those painting stuff will be trash."

They were waiting for a while until they saw someone walking to the building with umbrella. He put the umbrella a bit low so people couldn't see him but he still able to see if there were anyone in front. As he was about to enter the building, he lifted up his umbrella.

"Soo Hyuk?" Sang Ho looked at Soo Hyuk. He didn't look different in or outside of university. "Do you live here?"

Soo Hyuk nodded before asking his own question. "Sunbae… What are you doing here?"

"What does it look like? We didn't bring umbrella." Yeon Seok's voice trembling, both of them shivering.

"You can wait at my place."

"Huh? You mean…" Yeon Seok afraid he heard it wrong, but Soo Hyuk didn't speak twice and just let the door open. Yeon Seok and Sang Ho followed Soo Hyuk to his apartment.

As soon as they enter Soo Hyuk's home, Yeon Seok and Sang Ho's stomach growling. They forgot to take lunch today and the rain only make it worse. As both senior stood there, Soo Hyuk went inside his room and walked out with two towels. He gave it to both of them and point at the door not too far from the main door.

"There's the bathroom. You guys can dry yourself there while I take clothes for you."

"Thanks, Soo Hyuk." Yeon Seok said before he and Sang Ho went inside together.

They stripped off their clothes and pants, leaving them with underwear only before using the towel to dry themselves. Just as they were almost done, they hear knock on the door and it opened a little bit. Soo Hyuk put two set of clothes on the sink.

"This is the biggest clothes I could find. There's also two set of new disposable underwear." He said briefly before closing the door again and left them.

"Yeon Seok-a, you see how kind Soo Hyuk was? You better be nice to him." Sang Ho said but all he got for reply just a silence and guilty face on Yeon Seok. "What were you thinking? Are you thinking something bad?"

"No… Nothing…" Yeon Seok brushed of what Sang Ho said and took the clothes.

As they went out from the bathroom with dry clothes, they could smell the instant noodle that was put on the dining table.

"You guys can eat that and wait for the rain while watching tv. I'm going to be in my room." Soo Hyuk said before he went to his bedroom.

"Thanks, Soo Hyuk." Both Yeon Seok and Sang Ho said, starving at the smell of the noddle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 258 20
Choi Yeonjun. Straight male. Or so he thought until one certain boy came into his life and changed him forever. Choi Soobin met Yeonjun at a friend's...
100K 7.7K 37
Soobin, a freshman in university, receives letters from someone aliased 'Yeonttomeok'. It surprises him that someone, at this time, would write these...
123K 2.5K 29
Dan is an ordinary student who is studying in just one of the most prestigious universities with his best friend Jooha but little did he know, a nigh...
56.4K 1.9K 35
Kim Mingyu met a boy who loves to read books at the library. He found out that this guy has no friends, so he befriended the guy and didn't get ignor...