His Treat | Kim Taehyung |

By Miss-Mysterious1

Growing up Bloom found herself going a straight path. Her friends always made fun of her for doing so, she wa... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Forty
New book

Chapter Thirty-Nine

602 31 18
By Miss-Mysterious1

Bloom Sanders

Bloom watched as Taehyung and Namjoon played chess. They were really competitive about this game. She felt something squeeze her hand and looked down. She looked back up and gasped.

"Hoseok!" She yelled jumping on top of him.

Namjoon immediately looked up and ran to his side. Hoseok coughed and Bloom handed him some water.

"My mouth was dry as hell." Hoseok said.

"You wake up for the first time and that's the first thing you say?" Namjoon asked.

Hoseok smiled and squeezed his hand.

"How long have I been out?" Hoseok asked sitting up.

"A week, I've missed you so much." Namjoon said tearing up.

Bloom was about to say something when she felt Taehyung pull her away.

"Let's let them have there moment." He smirked wrapping his arms around her waist.

She laughed and pecked his lips. The door bust opened and smith stopped out of breath.

"Sir, we have a problem a big one." Smith said.

Namjoon stood up.

"What is it?" Taehyung asked.

"Jong-In and his men are outside it's like a fucking army." He said.

"Jong-In?" Bloom asked.

Taehyung looked at Namjoon and nodded. Namjoon kissed Hoseok on the forehead and left out the room.

"Listen stay in here and don't come out unless I say ok. I'll explain everything." He said.

"Wait what is going on?" She asked.

  Taehyung pecked her forehead and left out the room. He sighed as he leaned his forehead against the door. He felt this was going to be the last time he seen Bloom.

He went to the armory and watched as his men put on protection. Taehyung did the same followed by Namjoon. He went to his office and pulled out his will.

"Taehyung what are you doing we have to go." Namjoon said.

"Just a second, she has to have everything." He said.

  Taehyung signed his will and put it back in his safe. He made sure to leave everything to Bloom. Cars, houses and properties, he wanted her to have the best of the best.

He stepped out of his office and went to the front of the warehouse. His men gathered around him waiting for a response.

"Now I don't know what he wants but this isn't a battle he will win. Don't show no fear and remember you have families to get back home to...I just got mine back, let's move." He said.

Smith opened the door and Taehyungs men rushed out. He held his gun up aiming it at Jong-In who just stood there.

"I JUST WANT TO NEGOTIATE WITH KIM TAEHYUNG." Jong-In yelled.

Namjoon looked at Taehyung and shook his head no. Taehyung looked around and seen how Jong-In men weren't aiming there guns.

"If he does something shady kill him." Taehyung said to Namjoon.

Before Namjoon could speak he walked away. Taehyung walked in front of Jong-In gripping his gun.

"You're really brave you know that Jong-In, I should blow your fucking head off for what you did to Bloom." Taehyung spat.

"I only told the man to tail, I didn't know she was even in the car...I would never hurt her." He said.

Taehyung scuffed.

"Listen...we made a lot of money in the past. I wanted your territory but since I've got to know Bloom. It's been all about her, I'm coming here to form a truce." Jong-In said.

"How do I know this isn't some sham?" Taehyung asked.

"Do you see any of my men holding there weapons up?" Jong-In asked.

"Hm." Taehyung said looking around.

"I come in peace, I don't want Bloom in the middle of this anymore." Jong-In said.

Taehyung sighed. He also didn't want to put Bloom in harms way either, if they ended up calling a truce his father would be off his back to. This could go both ways he could kill Jong-In and be done with it or he can agree with the truce and make more money.

"What the hell is going on?" Bloom asked.

Taehyung sighed and looked at her. She folded her arms and raised her eye brow.

"Put the weapons down." Taehyung said.

Everyone did as told as Bloom wobbled her way in between Jong-In and Taehyung. She looked between them and sighed.

"How could you try to leave me in that room by myself? Letting me worry." She asked.

"It was for your protection." Taehyung said.

Namjoon felt someone touch his shoulder and turned to see Hoseok. He smiled and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Protection my ass." She said thumping his head.

Jong-In chuckled and Bloom looked at him and pointed her finger in his face.

"You got a lot of explaining to do." She said.

"Yeah, I know." He said.

"Let's go to my office." Taehyung said.

Jong-In followed Taehyung to his office as his men got acquainted with Taehyungs men.

"Why the change of heart?" Taehyung asked.

"You know why." Jong-In said.

"You've caused me a lot of problems Jong-In, how can I assure this won't happen again?" Taehyung asked.

"After I found out that Bloom was involved in that accident. I realized that she was in the middle of things she had no business in. I killed the man who caused it, look we both want to protect Bloom...I love her and you love her why not end this feud for her safety?" He asked.

"How can you love someone you don't even know?" Taehyung asked.

"I don't know, but I know when she's around my heart skips and when she-"

"Alright alright, I don't want to hear anymore." Taehyung said covering his ears.

"I have a condition with this truce though." Jong-In said.

"And what is that?" Taehyung asked.

"I want to still be in Blooms life." He said.

Taehyung thought for a second, was this truce what he really wanted Killing Jong-In will bring other issues. If Bloom wanted Jong-In she wouldn't have taken him back. He knew Bloom belonged to him so he had nothing to worry about.

"As her friend of course." Jong-In said.

"Ok, truce." Taehyung stood up.

"Truce." Jong-In stood up and shook his hand not letting it go.

Taehyung looked at him.

"If you mess up, I will definitely take your place." Jong-In smirked.

Taehyung chuckled.

"Definitely won't happen." He said.

  Jong-In chuckled and let go of his hand. He felt a weight lift off his shoulders. Jong-In exited his office and Taehyung called his father.

"We called a truce...don't bother us no more." He said hanging up.

He didn't want anything else to do with his family. Especially his father, he rubbed his hands through his hair and smiled. For the first time in months he was happy.

Kim Jong-In

Jong-In and his men exited the warehouse in one piece. He walked to his car to see Bloom standing in front of it. He smiled and looked at her.

"Hey." He said.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"I'm the man who was behind the kidnapping and the car crash." He said.

Bloom looked at him for a minute and sighed.

"Why did you do those things? I had nothing to do with whatever you and Taehyung had." She asked.

"It was all business at first...the kidnapping was. I didn't care what Jk had done to you, but when I talked to you in the park I was smitten by your beauty. I fell in love, but when I heard about the car crash I knew it was time to put an end to this feud." He explained.

"So all the conversations we had the little friendship we created was a lie?" She asked.

"No that wasn't a lie, I'm sorry and I know it may take some time to forgive me but I'll wait if I have to." He said.

"Yeah it will definitely take time." She said folding her arms.

"I know it will but I do want to be in your life. As a friend of course if you'll allow me." He said.

"I need time to think about it." She said.

"I understand." He said.

Bloom smiled and gave him a hug, Jong-In hugged her tightly.

"Drive safe." She said.

"I will." He said.

Bloom waved as she watched him drive off. Her life was far from perfect, but she had two of the most feared men by her side. This was going to be one hell of a story she would have to tell to her kids one day.

Comment

Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.3K 2.3K 20
He is the leader of most scary gangsters group. Mr. Kim Taehyung. And my so called classmate who was once the reason behind my miserable college life...
111K 6.1K 52
❝Just don't trust and fall in love.❞ Jennie, A delighted and energetic girl in front of the world wasn't the same alone..maybe too pathetic and petri...
17.9K 1.2K 30
They say he's the deadliest man alive, but they've never met her. Kim Taehyung is a mafia leader, residing in Nevada. She's a skillful assassin who...
313K 14.4K 26
Book-cover by: @qwfcfanfic Who would have ever thought the biggest nerd of the university will turned out to be the most feared person of the whole w...