We're supposed to be enemies|...

By Notunbreakable

✨not shipping real people, this is au is a combination of cc!MCYTS, c!MCYTS and my own imagination ✨ Dream an... More

Roles/people included
Chapter 1: Unexpected Visit
Chapter 2: First traitor found
Chapter 3: More trouble
Chapter 4: Meeting A6d
Chapter 5: Secrets are out
Chapter 6: A Dream? Or a Nightmare?
Chapter 7: "Answer us!"
Chapter 8: Relationship found
Chapter 9: "Is he dead?"
Chapter 10: A search
Chapter 11: Day 1
Chapter 12: Day 2
Chapter 13: Day 3, a hunt. Manhunt?
Chapter 14: Day 4, death, maybe (Pt. 1)
Chapter 15: A death, with blood (Pt. 2)
Chapter 16: Pronounce dead or peace treaty?
Chapter 17: A so called 'peace treaty'
Chapter 18: Alliance with the enemy
Chapter 20: Fight to end the war(?)
Chapter 21: Is anyone even safe anymore?
Chapter 22: Everything is now all about luck, death, and choice
Chapter 23: End...
About 3 years later...
Acknowledgements

Chapter 19: The Blood was Drawn

197 3 39
By Notunbreakable

TW// injuries and scratches, death, swearing
Ships: bits of 5undy and Skephalo, implied awesamponk

 "Remember, I'm only helping just because i don't like Dream's group." Wilbur said, when they arrived.

"Know that." Techno said, "Find it funny since, I'm his group." He watched out the window. "Isn't that Ranboo?"

"It- is, isn't that Punz as well." Wilbur said.

"Well, we got ourselves another invasion in our hands." Techno said, getting up.

Dream burst through the door, blood all over his blindfold covering his right eye. "Why weren't you helping!? We just lost about 4 people! Probably more!"

"Hm, never thought I had asked Dream." Techno laughed. He took out his sword that was around his waist. "If you want, you can be dead?"

"Techno, this is not time for being sarcastic and all of that!" Dream yelled. "We could have another dead on our hands!"

Techno shrugged, "Well, if you do want to be the fucking hero." He slashed his sword Dream's chest. "Then die like one."

Wilbur looked at Techno, in slight amazement on how Techno had no fear going up against his own technical boss.

"Techno, I am not repeating this." Dream coughed a bit. "This is not the time! Everyone's knocked out or injured, I just need help patching them up since they took fucking Ponk!"

"Well, if they decide to take everyone that is 'vital' to us, then just ask to make peace?" Techno said, placing his sword, blade down, standing next to him.

Dream sighed. "Whatever, can at least you two help me?"

Techno rolled his eyes. "Sure, whatever." 

Dream gave a small sigh, "Alright, I'll be helping our ally and our group, see you." He left the room.

"So much for making us help him." Wilbur said.

"Yep." Techno put back his sword where it originally was. "Let's go Wilbur."

Wilbur quickly got up and untied his semi long, brown hair.

They both hurried to find people, spilt and going their separate ways, but they both agreed to meet up again later.

"Wil!" Fundy called. He ran up to Wilbur and hugged him. "You're alright!"

Wilbur looked down at Fundy, his long-ish hair messed up. "Fundy? Your arms-"

"I was trying to fend off Purpled's acid, painful." Fundy explained. He let go of Wilbur and turned around.

"Fundy, what are you looked at?" Wilbur looked in the direction where he was looking.

"Haha, thanks Purpled for taking 5up." Fundy finally said.

That's when Wilbur noticed the bits of wiped up purple acid on the floor, along with blood.

"I heard they also took Ponk and Ranboo." Wilbur told Fundy, cautious.

"Yeah, I don't think Sam is happy too." Fundy gave a small laugh.

"Yeah." Wilbur turned around. "I'm going to see if Ponk left bandages behind.

"Alright, I'll see if anything was stolen." Fundy said.

"See you Fundy." Wilbur walked away.

"Bye!" Fundy called and he checked the room nearby.

Wilbur sighed, "Still confused how he cares about 5up still." He walked to where Sam was. And he just guessed where he was.

He was cutting the vines from the door. "Oh, hey Wilbur."

"How in the-" Wilbur looked at the technical starting point, "Oh." There was a rose near the door that was connected to the vines.

"Yeah, good thing that the vines don't regrow." Sam said, struggling to cut the vines. "I don't have any pliers."

Wilbur blinked, confused. "Alright."

"By the way, did Ponk leave behind any bandages of some sort?" Wilbur asked.

"Haha, yeah.' Sam's expression has seemingly changed, "They're over there." Sam pointed at the small stack of bandages he found. "Just use them sparely."

Wilbur went over to the stack. "Not a lot?"

"Yeah, Ponk may have some, but, you know, he's gone." Sam said, continuing to cut off the vines.

"You don't seem very happy about Ponk being gone." Wilbur said, grabbing a smaller roll of bandages.

"Well, yeah." Sam mumbled.

Wilbur felt that Sam should concentrate on what he was doing. "Hey Sam, you want me to give you, my pocketknife?"

"Sure." Sam said.

"Here." Wilbur gave Sam the knife.

"Thanks."

"Of course."

...

"Huh? Where am I?" Ranboo slowly got up. "5up? George? Ponk?..."

"Are you alright?" George asked.

"Yeah... Just my head hurts." Ranboo said.

Ranboo then noticed Ponk was laying on the ground, looking like they got shot, "Ponk?" he went up to them, "Ponk? Are you awake?"

"Huh?" Ponk got up. "Oh hey Ranboo."

"You three got stuck in here too?" A voice said, fairly distance from them.

"Who said that?" George shouted in the semi-darkness.

"George, you don't need to shout." Another figure stepped out. It was Foolish.

Ponk went up to Foolish, "Are you alright Foolish?' He dug into his pockets and took out some bandages.

Foolish gave a small laugh. "I'm fine Ponky."

Ranboo and George glanced at each other, confused. "Huh?"

Foolish turned to them. "Me and Sam both call him 'Ponky' if you need to know that."

"Ah-" Ranboo let out.

"Foolish, who wrapped your wrists?" Ponk asked.

"Callahan, he went down here earlier, when you all were passed out." Foolish said. Foolish's legs started not holding up and Foolish collapsed.

"Foolish." Ponk kneeled down near him. "Are you alright?"

George looked at Foolish, "You sure?" He then noticed his scratches on his arms. "What happened to your arms?"

"Oh? The scratches?" Foolish slowly, and painfully, sat up as Ponk watched him. "Just from Purpled."

"Why?" Ranboo asked. "I don't think Purpled will do that, did he?"

"Punz wanted to see how Purpled's acid holds up against me, since, I'm kind of immortal." Foolish responded.

"Wait, wait, wait." George said. "You're- Immortal?"

Foolish shrugged. "Yeah, but I can feel pain."

Ranboo nodded and kind of laughed. "I kind of had a feeling."

Foolish shrugged again. "I wanted to hide it, but you have fairly good observation skills."

Ranboo nervously laughed, "Yeah, I guess." He looked at the closed door. "Are they coming?"

"No idea, they usually come down here soon." Foolish said.

Ponk was leaning against Foolish. "Do they let you go out at times?"

Foolish shook his head, "Not really, sometimes Callahan or Alyssa lets me out." He paused to think. "Sometimes Slimecicle but his room is far away from where we are."

"Yikes. It must suck to stay down here all day." Ranboo said.

"And not good for your health." Ponk said. "I think I have a packet of Vitamins for you."

"How in the world do you keep stuff in track like this?!" George exclaimed.

Ponk shrugged as he took out a packet of vitamin D supplements. "Once you've been with people in captivity, you kind of know what they need down there."

Ponk handed the supplements to Foolish. "One a day, take it with water."

Foolish cautiously took them, "Thanks Ponk." He slowly went to a corner and placed it near some water bottles.

"You have to hide those?" Ponk asked.

Foolish went back over to them. "Yeah."

"Hey Foolish." A voice said behind him.

"If you're trying to scare me 5up, it isn't going to work." Foolish said, half amused and half unamused.

"Dang it!" 5up said. He sat on the other side of him.

"F-Foolish?" a voice said that everyone, except Foolish, didn't recognize.

"Yes Callahan?" Foolish slowly got up.

 Callahan walked up to Foolish, "Y-You need anything?" He turned to the other. "You guys... Too?"

"Are you able to sneak vitamins in here?" Ponk said out of the blue.

"W-We have some, wh-what kinds do you need?" Callahan stuttered.

"I do have vitamin D supplements, but I lost the vitamin C and K ones." Ponk said.

"I'll get you those." Callahan said, now trying to speak more clearly. He looked at the other. "Anything...Else?..." 

George shrugged, 5up shook his head and Ranboo just said. "No thank you."

Callahan gave a small smile, "I-I'll get you them." He gave Foolish a hug, "See you." Foolish and Ponk felt that Callahan was upset, his voice gave it away.

Foolish gave Callahan a hug back. "I'll be alright Callahan, I promise."

Callahan nodded, he slowly released Foolish and went back upstairs, giving a small wave.

"He really does care for you." Ranboo said.

"Mhm." 5up and George agreed.

"Is he even allowed to visit you, and all of that?" Ponk asked, a bit concerned for Callahan's safety. 

Foolish sighed, "He always visits me, to check on me." He looked at the door. "Especially when Punz comes down here."

"What do you-" Punz then entered. "Why hello!"

"Punz, what do you need?" George said.

"Why don't you, 5up, Ponk and Ranboo come upstairs?" Punz said, seeming to hide a smile.

"Then Foolish must go with us." Ponk insisted.

Foolish looked at Ponk, fairly stunned as the others agreed. Punz didn't even say anything, obviously trying to make up their mind.

Punz looked at Foolish. "Only if you don't try to go out of the house."

"But Punz, vitamin D is essential!" Ponk said.

"You want to get killed Ponk?" Punz threatened.

"Ponk, just don't try to fight about it." Ranboo whispered to him.

Ponk looked at Punz, keeping Ranboo's warning in their head. "No..."

"Come on you four." Punz said.

"Five."' Ponk corrected.

Punz just rolled their eyes and directed them all upstairs.

"Good to see you four." Hannah said when they were directed to the seats.

Ponk had the urge to correct Hannad but only knew that it would make everyone's situation worst.

Foolish was the only one that was directed to stand up, "Ow!" He rubbed his arm. "What was that for?!"

"Daily 'you-know-what'." Punz replied.

"Something bad is going to happen, I just feel it." Ranboo thought as he looked at Foolish and Punz.

5up looked at his lap, trying to not watch everything. He knew he had a weapon with him, just needed to time the attack right.

George just felt betrayal, basically nothing else. Even though he knew Punz for a while, just the feeling of betrayal in him made his blood boil.

"What was the reason in letting us out, if I may ask." Foolish let out, now on the ground.

Punz gave a laugh, "It's nice for you to ask." He turned to 5up, George, Ponk and Ranboo. "How was staying in there with a traitor?"

"Fairly nice, better than witnessing this shit." George, fairly boldly, said.

Punz was, to many people they knew, the one that would flirt with their friends, but they could never figure out if they were joking or not. They went up to George, "You want to be beaten instead?" They asked, in a very flirtatious way.

George growled, "I'm not putting up with this." George got up. "Let us go, including Foolish."

"Punz smirked. "Then fight me, if you win, I'll let you go. If not, I'll just kill one of you for even trying to fight me. Deal?"

"I find it interesting you are willing to let us go yet you got us today." Ponk said, suspicious.

"Eh. I haven't fought anyone like this in a while so it will be entertaining." Punz replied, kind of laughing.

"I'm interested in joining but a 2v1 isn't fair." Hannah piped in.

Foolish looked up. "I'll be willing." 

Ranboo didn't say anything, he was too shocked to speak. Ponk raised up. "Foolish, are you sure?"

Foolish nodded. "If only you four are getting me out, I'm not having it."

5up just looked at them, knowing that they would lose. "They don't know that they would lose..."

"Alright, fine." Punz said, their smile slightly fading. "We'll do that."

Later...

"You're so fucking stupid George." Dream sighed, placing his phone on the table.

"Something wrong Dream?" Puffy asked, walking over.

"George is playing an incredible risky move. Foolish as well." Dream said.

"Are they-"

"Their attempting to fight Punz and Hannah." Dream replied, "We may lose two more people now." He took a breath. "Maybe George too..."

"He'll be alright Dream." Puffy reassured.

"Punz is literally offering us to go! Just to make it more amusing to them." Dream burst out.

Puffy looked at Dream. "Dream? You-"

Dream just gave Puffy a hug, which caught her off guard. "Dream?-"

Sapnap walked over. "It's about the text, right?..."

Puffy nodded, "Yeah." She looked back at Dream. "You want some rest?"

Dream released Puffy. "I guess."

Sapnap offered to lead Dream and they both went.

Puffy looked aroung her before she went to see how Bad and Skeppy were doing.

Puffy headed to Bad's room, "Hey Bad-" When she opened the door, it was Skeppy 'on top' of Bad. "Oh uh- Did I interrupt something?" (Skephalo pog 👀)

Bad tried to explain. "No Puffy!- You don't- Skeppy!"

"Oh, so that was my queue to get off." Skeppy got off of Bad. "Sorry."

Bad covered his face with his hands. "It's fine." 

"Oh~ So I did interrupt something?~" Puffy teased.

"Puffy!-" Bad said, sitting up.

"I'm joking!" Puffy laughed.

Skeppy just looked at her, slightly confused, then looked at Bad and hugged him.

"Aw~" Puffy let out.

"Puffy, I swear-" Bad started saying.

"Bad!~" Skeppy cut off. He started getting more comfortable. "No more arguing with Puffy."

"Oh, alright Geppy." Bad placed a hand on Skeppy's back.

"I'll leave you two alone." Puffy said as she backed away.

"See you Puffy!" Bad and Skeppy said at the same time.

Puffy chuckled, "See you 'Skephalo'." She left.

"Puffy being Puffy." Bad thought, giving a small smile.

OH SHOOT- Sorry for being gone :[ I've been busy so I haven't been able to update. Thanks for the traction of this story since it makes my day :]

I have nothing else to say, so have a good day/night.
-Unbreakable 3/7/2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587 21 18
"You and I got matching scars." Oli has been single for almost a year and has been doing some soul searching. Finally ready to join the world of dati...
324K 11.7K 38
Dream is a hitman and needs a new partner. He doesn't like the small British boy his boss told him to be his new partner. At all. Wich could be a pro...
36.4K 1.2K 16
so, have you ever wondered what may have happened if george never did what he did at dream and fundy's wedding? this fanfic is an idea of what may ha...
1.5K 72 20
[dreamnotfound & dTeam fantasy/superpower road trip au, 133k+ words, complete] "You're... not afraid?" His voice was barely a peep, shy gaze half-tur...