๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค๐๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ. แด‹แด…ษข

By TRELLFEEN

"๐‚๐‹๐”๐๐‡๐Ž๐”๐’๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐€๐ƒ ๐‹๐ˆ ๐๐ˆ๐“๐“๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡๐„๐’ ๐“๐‡๐„๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐“ ๐’๐„๐„ ๐Œ๐„ ๐๐”๏ฟฝ... More

๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค๐๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ.โœ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
TwentyOne.
TwentyTwo.
TwentyThree.
TwentyFour.
TwentyFive.
TwentySix.
TwentyEight.
TwentyNine.
Thirty.
ThirtyOne.
ThirtyTwo.
ThirtyThree.
ThirtyFour.

TwentySeven.

5.5K 400 297
By TRELLFEEN

EXCUSE MISTAKES! THANK YOU.

OMNISCIENT POV.

MAY 9. 2020

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"You gotta stop crying mama, you can't be trynna put shit in yo mouth" Kentrell sigh trying to calm his four month old down. She was crying for a while over every little thing and he didn't know why.

"Why she crying da' " Taylin asked looking down at his sister who was sniffing and pouting at the same time. She reminded him so much of pud, He missed her.

"I don't know dude." Kentrell shook his head continuing to pay her back. "Can you pick yo brudda up and lay him on the couch, put a blanket over him when you done please?" He asked referring to Kaell who was knocked out on the floor from all the playing he had been doing earlier.

Nodding his head Tay went to do as he was told befor picking his controller up.

"Niggas stay onna game mane" Kentrell laughed and Tay looked back smiling knowing his daddy was talking about him and because it was true.

"I'm just like you da' ".

"Oh yeah? Youon' wanna be like me dude, you wanna be better" He laid Lani on her fluffy blanket so she could do tummy time. "i wonder what the fuck tummy time fa' anyways" he mumbled watching her kick and move around.

"So they can be real strong, that's what my momma told me. " TayTay answered and Kentrell nodded.

"Oh so they neck and shit can be strong and what not. Mane she a pandemic baby, she be doing shit she ain even supposed to be doing yet".

"I don't know what that mean" Tay shrugged.

"I figured" Kentrell mumbled standing up leaving lani on the floor. "Whatchu trynna eat ? nigga hungry as fuck and ain't shit in here" He frowned realizing the house hasn't been filled with groceries since saint died.

All he had been doing was eating out and that was barley unless tink or quando stopped by and bought food. Other than that he wouldn't of eat unless the boys was staying with him.

"I want chic-fa- la da', and i miss Pud ian seen her in so long." He said catching Kentrell off guard.

He never told Tay what happened to Saint because he never asked. All Tay did was assume that she was at her apartment how it was before everything happened.

"She don't even answer the phone for me nomore" He continued causing Kentrell to cough loudly feeling a ache at his heart.

"I'll uh doordash us some chic- fa- la ite?" Kentrell told him and he nodded.

Taking his phone out, Kentrell head snapped towards the stairs seeing Tyquain and Tink walking up them with chic-fa-la bags in their hands.

"I'm actually glad that's what y'all wanted because that's exactly what we stopped by and got yall" She smiled wiggling the bags in the air. "Stop drooling and come get them".

Throwing his phone onto the chair, Kentrell took the bags and handed one to Tay, since there were three, he figured the other was for Kaell.

"Preciate' it, but i thought i told yall niggas to use that key in case of an emergency". He watched Tyquain plop down on the beanbag in the corner and Tink who went to pick Lani up from off the floor.

"This was an emergency, Y'all was innis bitch dying of starvation. " Tyquain spoke scrolling on his phone. "My damn head hurt. "

"Anyways Trell, We're going to Atlanta next week soo you need to stop slacking and cook and shit because we won't be bringing food since we're gone. "

Nodding Kentrell continued stuffing his face before he completely stopped chewing. "Fuck y'all going to Atlanta for when that's where allat shit took place?" He mugged both Tink and Tyquain.

"Fuck them niggas ian worried bout nun of that shit" Tyquain frowned knowing what he was referring too.

"Just check in ite" He mumbled finishing his chicken sandwich balling up the paper. "Nigga speak on my babymomma again and sparing nobody nomo. "

"Shouldn't of been sparing them niggas in the first place, but then again it ain even our turn to slide ain finna do em like that again.." Tyquain trailed off.

"Ion even understand why the fuck are they mad- " Tink Started before hearing the doorbell and knocks afterwards. "You expecting somebody?" She asked and Kentrell shook his head.

"Well all us going to get the do' " Tyquain spoke jumping up and they followed.

Meanwhile Saint stood behind Kaylee bitting her nails looking down at her shoes. She was high, but it seemed like that wasn't helping because she still felt like she was about to shit herself.

She felt as if she was about to have a panic attack and couldn't breathe. "I- I can't do this Kaylee" She stuttered placing her hand over her heart.

"Calm down Pud, Breathe, It's gonna be alright" Kaylee coached her and Saint nodded hearing the locks turn on the door.

Spinning back around, Kaylee nervously bit her lip not ready for what was about to go down. She couldn't show that she was panicking herself because that wouldn't of done anything, but make saint back down.

"Who the fuck- " Kentrell swung the door open looking at Kaylee and smiled before looking over at Saint causing his smile to fall and Heart to drop.

"Saint? Fuck you been i thought yo ass was dead li' bra" Tyquain spoke before snorting afterwards making Tink punch him in the arm and give him a stern look.

Tears began to well up in Kentrell's eyes and he stumbled back before looking back at Kaylee and chuckled bitterly. "Y-You k-knew this whole t-time slime" He pointed at her as Tink held his back with her free hand since Lani was in the other.

Swallowing the lump in her throat, Saint looked away quickly wiping her tears that were ridiculously falling.

Walking away, Kentrell punched a hole in the wall before walking to the back of the house to empty his stomach from the food he recently had.

"I uh." Tink cleared her throat opening the door wider so they could walk in. "C-Come in" She smiled with tears in her eyes.

Happy Tears.

"Just um go to the room at the end of the hall upstairs and i'll be there in a minute" She told her and They nodded doing as told. "W-Wait here, your babygirl" She handed Mu'Lani to saint who instantly started crying. "Just hurry before Kentrell comes and start acting crazy, he's so protective over her. "

They walked off and Tyquain looks at Tink like she was crazy.

"That's her mother don't do that" She gritted and he shook his head scoffing.

"She wan her mother when her ass faked her death. Na' She trynna show up on my brudda door step for some fucking sympathy and want her family back with that fuck ass dyke!"

"Who the fuck you calling a dyke you sorry ass bitch ?" Kaylee yelled from the top of the stairs as Lani screamed at the top of her lungs.

"You bitch, You and the walking dead can get the fuck out this bitch! We done got used to y'all not being around anyways, fuck y'all here for ?" He mugged both Saint and Kaylee.

Getting ready to run down the stairs and attack tyquain, Tink grabbed Kaylee before she could swing and pulled her back towards the stairs.

"Bae chill the fuck out and go somewhere. " Tink yelled at him and he smacked his lips before walking out the house slamming the door.

Kentrell sat on the floor in the downstairs bathroom with his head tilted back against the door. He was hurt, Confused, and had so many questions to ask but he was too angry to talk to Saint or Kaylee.

He was happy she was alive, but he couldn't figure out if he was dreaming or not.

The Saint he knew promised him that she wouldn't leave, or hurt him but she broke it. She broke those promises and now he felt broken...

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tink wiped her tears with a frown on her face slightly annoyed by the things Saint had told her. She was surprised that she didn't have to start back getting on her medication. after All, she just wanted to her hands on Zayina.

"Stop crying Tink i'm fine. " Saint spoke through her tears. "And you stop crying to mama, im your mommy" She held Mu'Lani up face to face and she instantly stopped crying and started smiling.

"Oh wow, It's like she understood or somthing" Kaylee said smiling at the two. "I hope you're not mad at me though Tink, I wanted to tell you and Kentrell, but I had to respect Saints wishes" She grabbed her hands.

"O-Of course i'm not mad! I totally understand after y'all done sat down and told me the story for hours so i could. I just wish Kentrell would hear her out. "

"I'll just try with him some other time, I know he's not gonna want to talk to me and i completely understand. Everything just happened so fast today, Im just glad i can finally be with my baby. " Saint rubbed over Lani's back who was slowly falling asleep due to all that crying she was doing.

"Hell i'm surprised Kaell didn't wake up from all that nosie y'all was making! and Tay stayed on that game minding his business like always" Tink giggled.

"If they don't do nun, them kids gone mind they business." Kaylee laughed seeing that room door slowly open.

"C'mon Tink we leaving. " Tyquain mumbled before shutting it back.

"Well i guess i better get going also! Have to do some job hunting early in the morning so.." Kaylee stood up also and Saints heart instantly started racing.

"Y-Y'all about to leave me here?"

"Yes. Don't get offended when i say this but you have to deal with this on your own baby. This isn't our family, this is yours and it's up to You to fix it!" Tink told her.

"Don't start that crying Saint, we're a phone call away! The phone i got you is in your bag and the numbers are already saved. " Kaylee told her seeing her eyes water.

"Okay, Okay" Saint said lowly taking a deep breath trying to get herself together.

"I missed that sweet little innocent voice of yours, i love you so much don't ever leave again" Tink started her tears up again kissing Saints cheek carefully hugging her being that she had Mu'Lani.

"Love you, see you soon baby" Kaylee did the same afterwards.

"I love you guys too" Saint gave them a small smile watching them exist the room shutting the door back. "Your daddy hates me mama" she said to lani who tiredly stared up at her.

Getting up, She walked out the room seeing Kentrell stare directly at her with a mean glare as if he was waiting for her to walk out. Taking a drag from his wood, He blew smoke in the air before tilting his head at her.

"I should really knock yo fucking head through the washer and dryer, but i luh you too much to even put my hands on you" He broke the silence.

Clearing his throat, Kentrell sat up with red eyes that had tears falling from them. "Got me crying like a bitch Pud" He shook his head. "You left a nigga alone when you promised you wouldn't leave".

"Kentrell I was k-

"Ion en' wanna hear you talk slime" He scoffed standing up walking towards her. "You know where everything at, Just don't leave my baby again. " He mumbled aggressively kissing her cheek before walking towards his bedroom slamming the door shut making her jump.

Getting her breathing together, Saint made her way down the stairs grabbing a already prepared bottle from the fridge and Mu'Lani's binkie off the counter to walking back towards the stairs.

She made a Mental note to get her bags that were from by the door in the morning.

Everything she had left in her apartment from clothes, to furniture was now at kentrell's house. He refused to let any of her things go to waste so he kept them all.

Saint figured the boys were in their room sleep or occupied by the tv so she didn't want to bother them.

Quietly Walking inside the room, Saint got in the bed and began feeding her daughter as her mind went wild on the inside.

maybe she should've told him a long time ago.

Excuse Mistakes Mfs. 🫂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.2K 4.6K 21
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ| ๐ง๐š๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ. ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š‚ ๐™ธ๐š‚ ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š‚๐™ด!! ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ : ๐–บ ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฆ-๐—’๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹ ๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—…๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—’ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—…๐—‚...
155K 9K 17
"๐…๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ง๐ข๐ง' ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ˆ ๐๐จ, ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ง๐ข๐ง' ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ˆ ๐๐จ."
41.1K 1.3K 18
@๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป <๐Ÿฏ | ๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—ฆ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น
32.8K 1.7K 29
๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘ , ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐ด ๐‘๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘˜- ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘ข๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› ~๐‘’๐‘›๐‘—๐‘œ๐‘ฆ๐‘ฆ~ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘›- ๐ท๐‘’...