Dilara

By ineedtherapy_07

Dilara Caesar moved to Stanford Hill after going to a private school her whole life, she wants to live her se... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50:
Chapter 51:
Chapter 52:
Chapter 53:
Chapter 54:
Chapter 55:
Chapter 56:
Chapter 57:
Chapter 58:
Chapter 59:
Chapter 60:
Chapter 61:
Chapter 62:
Chapter 63:
Chapter 64:
Chapter 65:
Chapter 66:
Chapter 67:
Chapter 68:
Chapter 69:
Chapter 70:
Chapter 71:
Chapter 72:
Chapter 73:
Chapter 74:
Chapter 75:
Chapter 76:
Chapter 77:
Chapter 78:
Chapter 79:
Chapter 80:
Chapter 81:
Chapter 82:
Chapter 83:
Chapter 84:
Chapter 85:
Chapter 86:
Chapter 87:
Chapter 88:
Chapter 89:
Chapter 90:
Chapter 91:
Chapter 92:
Chapter 93:
Chapter 94:
Chapter 95:
Chapter 96:
Chapter 97:
Chapter 98:
Chapter 99:
Chapter 100:
Chapter 101:
Chapter 102:
Chapter 103:
Chapter 104:
Epilogue:

Chapter 20:

62.1K 1.3K 400
By ineedtherapy_07

'Where are you going?' Alora asks, as I walk into the kitchen.

'On a run.' I reply. Mimi and Zoya are playing cards by the table and Adriano is cleaning one of his guns.

He looks up at me and his eyes examine my body with no shame. I quickly divert my attention to Alora who's helping herself to a pack of strawberries that were in my fridge.

I put my hair into a ponytail and walk around the island in the kitchen. I grab an apple and wash it. I take a bite into it.

Adriano walks towards me handing me his gun.

'I'm not taking it with me.' I say glaring at him.

'Just incase,' Adriano sighs. He pulls up the back of my shirt and places the gun in the waistband of my leggings. His hand accidentally strokes my lower spine, giving me goosebumps.

He keeps his hand there, and I look up at him. His eyes scan my face, making me wish I could see what's happening in his mind.

I take a deep breath and step back, making him move his hand. Mimi and Zoya have stopped there game and are staring at us. Alora is halfway through the box of strawberries but stopped to look at us.

The silence is so loud. I clear my throat.

'I'll get going now.' I say. Mimi shoots Zoya a look which she returns.

'Bye,' Alora says, getting back to eating her strawberries.

I grab my phone and put in my earphones, turning the music up. I open the door and leave my house.

***********
I'm running down the street near my school, when I see someone familiar walking my way. I take out my earphones.

'Raphael!' I exclaim, waving at him. He looks up from his phone and makes eye contact with me.

He instantly turns around and starts walking away.

That's weird. He's been avoiding me ever since our date.

I run up to him and go in front of him.

'You haven't reached out to me ever since the night we went out.' I say.

'Dilara I have to go,' he says not looking me in the eyes. He tries to move around me but I stop him.

'Ignore me if you want but at least tell me the reason.' I snap. He sighs and pockets his phone.

'The same night we went out, I got a text from an unknown number.' He explains.

What does that have to do with anything?

'What did it say?' I ask.

'Stay away from Dilara, or else your hand's will be delivered to her in a box.' Raphael sighs, rubbing his forehead.

What. The. Fuck.

Who's sick enough to say that to a person?

'Maybe they're bluffing,' I say.

'When I walked past my window there was a black BMW parked right outside my house.' Raphael continues. 'All the windows were blacked out except the driver's one.'

He takes out his phone and shows me a picture. The driver has his hands on the wheel and his arms are filled with tattoos.

Adriano.

I clench my jaw.

That fucking asshole.

'So I don't think they're bluffing.' He says, pocketing his phone.

'I'm sorry Dilara.' He says 'You're an amazing girl, but I don't want to die.'

'I understand.' I reply.

'Clearly this dude thinks you're his.' Raphael says shrugging.

'Clearly.' I say through gritted teeth.

'It was nice knowing you.' He says. He turns around and starts walking away. I move this wisps of hair out of my face.

I turn around and run back to my house. I run around an old man walking his dog.

Adriano's gonna have it coming for him.

I look left and right and run across the road. A red car stops and honks.

'Sorry!' I yell.

I run and see Adriano's red Range Rover still parked in my driveway.

I walk up the pathway and see Mimi open the door. She's dressed in an oversized hoodie and baggy jeans.

'Hey,' she says as I barge past her.

'Where is he?' I snap.

'In the kitchen, where you left us.' She replies. 'Is everything ok?' She yells after me as I walk into the kitchen.

Adriano is standing with his back to me in a black sleeveless turtleneck, showing off his tattooed biceps.

Alora is sitting down in front of a computer and Terzo is next to her wearing a grey fleece.

I take a sharp knife out of the draw and throw it at Adriano. It nicks his ear and plunges into the wall behind him.

'Shit!' He exclaims, putting his hand up to his ear. Alora and Terzo look my way in shock and Zoya walks in behind me.

Adriano slowly turns around and his eyes instantly go to me. I try and calm down my breathing. Mimi grabs my arm and I shrug her off.

'Pazza, that's a nice way to say hello.' He says tonelessly.

I walk up to him and take the gun out of my waistband. I hit him with the back of it and he rubs his jaw.

'You piece of shit!' I scream. I see a muscle in his jaw twitch.

'Woah!' Terzo says. 'What happened.'

'Raphael got a weird message telling him to stay away from me or else his hands will be delievered to me in a box.' I snap. Alora instantly looks up from her computer.

'What does that have to do with Adriano.' Mimi asks.

'Adriano fucking sent it.' I snarl. Terzo gives Adriano a look. 'You all knew.' I say, looking at Zoya who had he head down.

I go to hit Adriano again, but he grabs me arm and wrestles the gun off me.

'First.' He snarl. He grabs my neck and pins me to the counter. He takes a knife out of his belt and puts the tip of the blade against my lips.

'Talk to me like that again and I won't hesitate to fulfil my promise earlier.' He snarls in my ear. I look down at the blade and see the tip slide into my mouth.

Fucking hell this man is hot. I clench my thighs and grab onto the counter behind me.

Adriano's eyes travel my body, he can feel that I'm tensed. He smirks.

'Second.' He says.  'No one can put their hands on you, I didn't like the way Raphael looked at you so I got rid of him.'

I raise my hand and slap him. His head moves to the side. I push him off me and the knife cuts my bottom lip. I lick my lips and taste the metallic blood.

'So you get to fuck one of my friends, but when I go out with a guy you get all protective.' I snap.

'Last time I checked, it looked like Diana annoyed you.' He says calmly.

I go to walk towards him but Mimi pulls me back.

Asshole.

*AUTHORS NOTE*
Sorry for taking so long to upload. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Instagram:
@adrian0_giovanni
@dilara_caesar
Have a nice day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 4.1K 27
Finding out she was pregnant was something that changed Valentina's world. Firstly, her baby father Michael was one of the most dangerous mafia bosse...
514K 15.4K 76
*This story starts off right where Dilara ended, so if you haven't read that I recommend that you do and then come back to this book xx* ************...
442K 8.4K 54
Raven Rodriguez has grown up a normal life with the future of the mafia looming over her back. A new guy moves to her school and seems to make it hi...
30.3K 1.1K 17
A ruthless assassin of the most dangerous family in the world A shy college student who works as a valet driver at her hotel. What happens when he...