reincarnated as corrupt night...

By nelliesheerin

you died and when you wake up your in a completely different world the one of dreamtale as a goest trying you... More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8

5

4.5K 211 61
By nelliesheerin

*swear warning! this chapter contains swears if that makes you uncomfortable please stop reading.*

once we passed through the portal I started to show killer the way to nights. 

"follow me." I said softly. I led killer to the throne room the place I last saw nights. 

"oh hey midnight your back already?" nights asked. 

"sorry nights it's temporary I just wanted to introduce you two before I brought killer here to help me find us a new friend." I explained. nights just nodded as killer lifted a bone brow in confusion. 

"uh who's this boss?" killer asked. now it was nights turn to lift his bone brow but not because he wanted to know who killer was I could tell it was because he called me boss.

"this is my friend nightmare I call him nights though thats a name reserved for me only got it?" I said slightly threatening him with my tone. 

"yep! got it boss! no need to tell me twice." killer said still having his infuriating smirk. 

"good." I said with a satisfied smile. 

"uh midnight? why is he calling you boss?" nights. I just smirked. 

"just because he's our new ally doesn't mean I cant call them my subordinates." I said smiling because of how proud of myself I felt. nights just sighed. 

" 'sigh' and you called me a dork." he said exasperated. killer just watched this go on with his smile widening. 

"hehehe you could say he's adorkable!" killer said his infuriating smirk back. then out of nowhere he started running while laughing like a maniac. 

"GET BACK HERE YOU IDIOT! ONLY NIGHTS CAN CALL ME NAMES!" I yelled running after him. after running around for a while and stopping close to the throne room I could sense nights disappointment and amusement making this whole thing feel worth it. 

once I finally caught killer by using shadows and the like we said goodbye to nights and went on to the next au.

"so what is this au like boss?" killer asked. 

"its like yours but instead of ghost chara haunting the sans of this au it's a papyrus and he isn't all to nice actually he's just abusive and crude." I replied. killers eyes widened for a second before going back to normal. 

"wow tuff break huh? I feel bad for the guy can't imagine papyrus acting like that but...this is an alternate universe so I guess.. anything could happen." killer said. 

"yes anything could happen I suppose. I decided to come to this au next because he will probably be the second hardest to convince and less people the better after this we will go to an au with no food and then an au where almost nothing exists and the sans is alone in a white space with only a ghost of chara to keep him company." I explained. this time killers wince was visible. 

"dang I never thought I'd say this but....I'm so happy with the way my uh au? turned out." killer finished stopping in the middle not to sure what alternate universe where call when abbreviated. 

"you won't be once I show you an au that has had it better than you I'm only showing you the bad ones because they need help after I help the people I plan to I will show you what the multiverse is really like." I promised. 

"heh I guess I'll hold you to your word then." he said with his usual smirk. all of a sudden our small talk was put to a halt in a very concerning way. 

"ugh! pap just please stop." dust said whimpering at the end. 

"NO BROTHER! WE NEED MORE LV AND YOUR LAZY ASS IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN GET IT!" goest papyrus or phantom said. 

"there's no one left! I killed them all!" dust yelled. 

"PUH-LEASE I'M SURE IF YOU SEARCHED EVEN A LITTLE YOU WOULD FIND SOMETHING TO KILL BUT YOUR TOO MUCH OF A LAZY ASS TO DO IT! NOW GET OFF YOUR ASS AND GET US MORE LV!!!!" phantom screeched. 

"jeez this a worse than I thought." killer said softly so they wouldn't hear him. without saying a word I walked slowly through the trees and to dust. he was still having an argument with phantom when everything was put to a halt when I accidentally stepped on a twig. the change was immediate because one second they are fighting and the next dust is aiming a few bone attacks at me.

"SEE BROTHER? I WAS RIGHT AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO SEARCH! THEY CAME RIGHT TO YOU YOUR SO LAZY I BET YOU ARE SECRETLY SINGING WITH JOY THAT YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO DO ANY OF THE ACTUAL WORK! IS JUST SITTING AND WAITING FOR THE PREY TO COME TO YOU YOUR STRATEGY? BECAUSE-" phantom started but I stopped him his blabbering was bothering me. 

"are you done making a fool of yourself?" I asked phantom. when I said that phantom and dust looked at me confused. they didn't know I could see that irritating papyrus. 

"he's talking about that stupid ass ghost of yours. the one demanding you kill even though there isn't anyone left in this miserable au." killer chimed. at this they seemed to realize what was going on but instead of getting the hint phantom continued blabbering. 

"BROTHER! I CANT BELIEVE YOU LIED TO ME FOR SO LONG THAT WE WERE THE ONLY SKELETONS! YOU SELFISH INSUFFERABLE FOOL!" phantom screeched once again. I could only sigh. it seems like phantom still hasn't got the hint we could kill  him and dust if we wanted. though he's the only one not understanding the situation they were in as dust had gone quiet once we appeared. 

"ARE YOU IGNORING ME!? AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING KILL THEM ALREADY!" phantom yelled. 

"will you just shut up for a moment? because of your constant blabbering your brother cant seem to focus and if he cant focus he and yourself might just die." I threatened. killer just took out his knife and got in a fighting ready stance while my tendrils just swayed threateningly behind me. 

dust seemed to asses the situation and dismissed his magic attacks. 

"since you haven't attacked yet I assume this is something we can resolve with talking. what is it you want?" dust spat the last part with anger. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING SANS! THEY ARE FREE EXP! KILL THEM! NOW!" phantom demanded. 

"they aren't free exp bro. they are much stronger than me." dust said trying to explain to phantom that fighting us was suicide but he just didn't seem to listen so I just ignored him and continued the conversation. 

"your right we aren't here to fight quite the opposite we came to make a deal." I said in my most convincing and soft tone. it sort of sounded like the lull of a demon but I decided to just ignore that thought and continue. 

"...what kind of deal?" dust asked making phantoms screeching to increase tenfold. 

"I will offer you shelter a place to stay with food along with all of the essentials and in exchange I want your undying loyalty to stay by my side along with anyone else I plan to recruit and to help me in my goals oh and another thing if you will allow me I will get rid of that annoying brother of yours of course thats only if you allow me. do we have a deal?" I asked.

"..." dust hesitated clearly still holding some love for his brother but one look at his screeching dead ghost brother was enough for him to decide. 

"...I accept your deal and.... I accept your other offer too." dust said the last part with a little hesitance but after just a moment he was sure. without hesitation I turned to goop and rematerialized right in front of him securing his soul was much harder than with killer but after I did I got rid of the ghost of his brother latching on to his soul then I put his soul back in its rightful place. 

"there done! now the weird part. we will have to give you a new name." I said looking into dusts eye sockets. 

"hahaha ho-how is giving him a name the weird part? haha you j-just took out his soul and naming him is the weird part to you!? hahaha" killer laughed. all I could do was raise my bone brow in confusion and tilt my head. 

"but I did the same to you? and what's wrong with doing this? I just got rid of his ghost I don't really see the problem." I asked confused. 

"..." killer and dust were both silent. 

"you do know how important a soul is to a monster right?" killer asked. 

"well yeah why?" I asked.

"do you...know why?" dust asked this time. all I could do was blink. 

"uh actually no I don't think I do..." I said pausing for a moment to think. did I learn anything on the soul of monsters when I was human? I don't think I did weird.

" 'sigh' boss have you ever had the talk?" killer asked. hm well I had the human version but not the monster one so... I guess not? I'll go with that. 

"...no I haven't. but that doesn't make me any less smart got that! I...just haven't met anyone who I thought to ask. and it never really mattered... until now at least. why? and please get to the point." 

for about 10 minutes dust and killer spent giving me the monster version of the talk and let me tell you I spent another 10 just apologizing to them both for touching there souls without permission begging for forgiveness with my head on the floor. they said it was fine and water under the bridge but I was still flustered and embarrassed that I could barely speak. 

"hahaha its fine boss we didn't mind or at least I didn't and anyways it was worth it to get rid of my demon ghost child thing that I had." killer reassured. 

"yeah its fine....so don't be embarrassed." dust said softly. 

"besides we haven't given dusty over here a name yet so stop hiding in a pile of your tentacle thingies." killer in a joking manner. dust just blinked and looked thoughtful. 

" 'sigh' ok...but promise me you'll stop me if I do anything else inappropriate without knowing it." I asked. 

"sure thing boss!" killer smirked. ugh. 

"um if it's alright I think I already have a name idea." dust said softly. 

"thats good what might I ask is it?" I asked. 

"...dust." he said in a softer. 

"uh bud? you know I called you dusty as a joke right?" killer asked. 

"yeah...but I like it." he finished. 

"ooook then." killer said. 

"well dust its nice to meet you my names midnight but you can call me boss like this dimwit over here." said in a joking tone. 

"got it...boss." dust said with a slight smile. I just nodded and made a portal dusts eye sockets widened I was to busy leaving so I didn't notice but I did hear killer respond to his surprise with 'you better get used to this we are going to be going to alternate universes quite often from now on rookie' killer said in a teasing tone I just rolled my eye light. like he was here for longer than a few hours. of course dust response to the realization to new universes and that fact we get to visit them was just a long 'wow' that for some reason killer felt smug after hearing. 

...

'sigh'

today was a long day. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 2.8K 39
Error was just enjoying a day out with himself. Nobody bugging him or fighting for the rights of the universe. And he did not even need to do anyth...
6.6K 350 12
What if the corruption that invaded Nightmare's mind after eating the apples disappeared? When he woke up after a long sleep Nightmare found himself...
1.8K 37 16
You are a cold killer. Being childhood friends with ink cause you b8th were failed experiments and left with no souls. You killed your parents cause...
14.4K 938 21
Nightmare was sorting through his desk, throwing out stuff he no longer needed when a twenty year old file, dusty from not being handled awhile catch...