๐…๐‘๐„๐€๐Š๐’|| ๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด...

By MikaelsxnRipper

๐Œ๐š๐๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐†๐ข๐ฅ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ญ, an innocent girl who has no idea of the supernatural, despite her sister being... More

๐…๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฌ
๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐†๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ ๐†๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ
๐“๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ
๐’๐ฒ๐ง๐จ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve

One

1K 29 64
By MikaelsxnRipper

Hello my lovlies! Welcome to Freaks chapter 1 hope u enjoy!!

Make sure to vote and comment! No one likes a quite reader.

IT HAD BEEN ABOUT A YEAR since I last came to my home town, Mystic Falls. The last time I was here was during my parents funeral, I couldn't handle the pain anymore so I left. I graduated early and went to an art college. I had to complete the rest online as Elena my younger twin called me yesterday asking me to come back.

So me being the amazing sister I am, I packed my bags and here I am.

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

I rang the doorbell of my childhood home as memories came to me, like when me and Jeremy would push Elena off the swing or when me and mom would sneak out for some ice cream when everyone was asleep. My train of thoughts came to a stop when the door opened revealing my aunt Jenna.

She threw her arms around me saying "omg! I didn't think you'd be here for another 2 hours, I missed you so much Mads" "hey Aunt Jenna I missed you too!" "Come on in". I walked in and I was immediately tackled in a hug by both of my siblings.

After I had finally settled down in my room, I started getting ready for the 60s decade dance that the school was hosting. Elena was going with her boyfriend and his brother, she said I would get to meet both of them there.

I walk into the gym and saw it was fully decorated with some students dancing and some spiking the punch. Elena took me further and introduced me to her her boyfriend and his brother. "Damon, Stefan this is my sister Madison, Mads this is my boyfriend Stefan and his um brother Damon" I could already tell I was gonna like Stefan a whole lot better then Damon. I hugged Bonnie, Caroline, Tyler and Matt after a long time and now Elena was taking me to meet her history teacher.

Klaric was standing near the punch table when he saw the doppelgänger coming his way with a brunette who was looking behind her. "Hey Ric! This is my sister Madison, Mads this is Alaric" Elena introduced as Madison looked up finally meeting Klarics eyes.

He felt like the air out of his lungs had been sucked out, there she was, her beautiful soulmate standing right in front of her. Damn his luck she was the doppelgänger's twin. "Hey, Madison uh how are er- you?" Klaric asked trying not to sound like a creep. "I'm good how about you" Madison asked politely, before Klaric could respond Caroline had pulled her away to dance with her.

The wannabe Scooby do gang was here and there dancing and Madison was with Caroline when they heard Dana say something on the mike "thanks for being here everybody, we have a special shout out tonight.....this is for Madison from Klaus" Dana said as Madison looked around trying to figure out who this Klaus guy is while the Mystic Falls gang wondered what Klaus wants from Madison so when Elena told them not to tell her anything so that she can protect her. What they didn't know was the fact that Klaus would never in his life even think about hurting Madison.

After a few minutes Madison walked out in the garden and saw Elena,Bonnie and Klaric, they looked tensed so she walked over to them "hey guys, everything okay?" Madison asked, Elena looked at her in shock, she didn't wanna involve Madison in all the supernatural but the more people they had right now the better so she decided she will get Stefan or Damon to compel her after the dance "j-just come with us Mads" Elena said as all four of them ran to the side door which led to the hallway.

"Okay, so where are you taking us?" Elena asked as the four of them walked through the hallway. "Elena whats happening" Madison asked, confused as Elena just ignored her. "Just a little further" Klaric told the teens, he knew he would not hurt Madison and his task today was to kill Bonnie. "Wait...somethings not right" Elena said, stopping "wheres Jeremy?" Bonnie asked backing up her best friend while Madison just looked around confused.

"I just had to get away from that dance. The sixties, ugh not my decade, you would have loved the twenties Madison" Klaric said stopping as well, laughing. Elena and Bonnie looked at their 'history teacher' terrified while Madison was scared and  confused out of her mind. "Alaric are you on Vervain?" Elena asked him "Now why would you ask me that question, Elena?".

"He's being compelled" Elena guessed as Klaric looked at her weirdly 'how can someone be this stupid?' He thought. "Hello? Anybody what's happening, Lena? Bon? Alaric?" Madison asked now questioning her existence. "Okay, I'll give you a hint. Im not Alaric" he clarified now tired of Elenas stupidity. "Klaus!" The doppelgänger exclaimed now finally realising "wait the guy who played the song for me. Thats kinda creepy Alaric" Madison interjected while everyone except Klaric ignored her once again. "Nope my sweetheart, your sister and your so called friends just have a lot of explaining to do" Klaric said, confusing Madison even more.

"Oh, no, no it's not possible!" Elena exclaimed finally recovering from her shock "just relax Elena, you're not on my hit list tonight. Madison never was and never will be but Bonnie you are" Klaric said as Elena looked at him confused why would he not think of hurting Madison?. Klaric starts walking towards Bonnie but she uses her magic to slam him into the display case. Madison is frozen from m for the next few seconds, confused, scared and terrified. She is snapped out when Elena and Bonnie take her hand and run.

"The heck is happening?!? Bonnie y-you just and A-alaric he s-said—" Madison asked them as they stopped running when they bumped into Damon. "You know what to do, I'll explain later" Elena said pushing her twin roughly into the older Salvatores arms as Elena and Bonnie ran away to look for Stefan. Madison looked at the Vampire scared, not knowing what's happening "w-what?" She asked. Damon looked at her in the eyes and started compelling her "you're gonna forget whatever happened in the past hour, you came, drank and went home. I need an energy boost so don't scream. You just uhh got bit by a dog while getting in your car" Damon then bit into her neck, he pulled away after a few minutes and Madison went straight home to bed, having no memory of what just happened.

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

Heres to chapter 1 of Freaks! 🍾🥂. I hope you guys liked this chapter and I'll see you in the next.

Word count: 1155

Fiona <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.5K 74
โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐˜ผ๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ'๐™จ ๐™™๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™—๐™ž๐™™๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฉ. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๏ฟฝ...
101K 3K 40
"Unrequited love is the infinite curse of a lonely heart." โ€• Christina Westover Criminal Minds AU Fate is the belief that something is destined to h...
2.4K 119 8
๐’€๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜, ๐’…๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’˜ ๐’Ž๐’–๐’„๐’‰ ๐‘ฐ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– In which Athena never thought she'd get involved with any one in a club...
127K 1.9K 26
COMPLETED | โFunny story, wait let me get hot chocolate first!โž In which Elisabeth Berge gets assigned to work with the new players, including Ben Ch...