Shor In The City.....

By Anjanaa31

Cop story..... More

Introduction
The family.
Convincing
Witnessing.
Proposing.
Talking.
Celebrating.
Confessing
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Marrying.....
Chapter 13
Training
Beginning......
Working.
Investigating.
Cajoling
Shopping.
Function
Nearing.
parting.
Targeting.
Planning
Implementing
shocking
Kidnapping
Fighting
Feelings...
Changing
Finishing
Sensation
Proceeding
Ending
Epilogue.

Kidnapping

3.9K 279 68
By Anjanaa31

Not knowing they are being watched, Raizada's were in their own happy world making arrangements for Arnav and Kushi's wedding. Dadi and Payal has planned for a small Haldi function as Arnav has strictly restricted them from doing ceremonies.

And after lot of pestering and threatening he agreed for Haldi and Mehendhi.......

Kushi on the other hand summoned her team.

Kushi - Hi team..... I have something to share with you people.

Dany - Yes Mam....

Kushi - Actually, I will be on leave for the next two week.

Vimal - Why mam ?

Kushi - Because Iam getting married this week end.

The team gasped and looked at each other. Kushi smirked at their reaction.

Dany - This weekend...... And you are telling us now......

Kushi - Fixed so suddenly Dany. That's why.

Samira - Congratulations Mam.....

Kushi - Thanks..... And I want all of you at my home. Don't you people dare miss it.

Vimal - We won't mam.

Kushi - And guys...... I don't want any mistakes at my absence. Got it......

Her team nodded.

Shri - Mam..... We will take care. Don't worry.

Kushi - Ok. Let me inform chief.

She stood up to go and inform to her chief. Her chief was really surprised hearing about her marriage and granted her two week leave. Kushi went and viewed the case files, and hand overed everyone their responsibility. She has ordered her team to get it done as soon as possible. She will come office for next three days and then she will be on leave.

Three days passed away.

Man - Boss it's been three days we are watching their movements, there is no difference. It is the same as everyday.

Boss - Great. Kidnap the kids from school Ivan. After two days we will ask the money. Immediately after kidnapping call them and ask them to not go to the police. They are quiet influential and we can't take risk.

Ivan - Yes Boss. We will implement the plan tomorrow by 4 PM.

Boss - Be careful. One mistake and you are gone......

Warned the Boss, named Rohit Malik......

Ivan gulped - Sure Boss.

He went from there tensed and called one of his best man.

Ivan - There is a job.

*******

Ivan - Need to kidnap two kids.....

*******

Ivan - I will send you photos and details in whatsapp. And be careful, they are quiet influential.

*******

Ivan - You will receive the payment once the job is done.

*******

Ivan - Good.

He cut the call......

On the other hand -

Kushi was in her leave. Garima was hovering over her giving her juice, fruits, nuts...... And whatever she can do. Her Bua cared less. Today is her mehendhi function. Kushi rolled her eyes in irritation at the sudden attention her mother is showering on her.

Kushi whispered - Papa...

Shashi - Hmm....

Kushi - Why your wife is showing this much love on me today ?

Shashi chuckled - You are getting married na.... That's why.

Kushi - It's going overboard. Don't blame me if I shout on her.....

Shashi sighed - Kushi.....

Kushi - It's truth papa. Iam getting so irritated with all this.

She went inside her room and shut it with a bang. Shashi shook his head.

In few hours her mehendhi function will start. Raizada family will come in few minutes for the function. She got up and went inside the washroom to get fresh up.

On the other hand Raizada's got ready and reached Gupta house. Shashi and Garima welcomed them. Kushi's team also came at the function.

Shashi - Aarna and Ansh is not here ?

Payal - Papa.... They will come here directly from school. Otherwise it will get late na....

Shashi - But we still have one hour time.

Dadi - Shashi ji, where is Kushi bitiya ?

Shashi - She is getting ready. Will come down in few minutes Maa Ji.....

Garima - I will bring her down in a minute Maa ji....

Dadi - Let her get ready. We will wait Garima.

Garima smiled and went inside to bring refreshments to Raizada's.

Kushi came down all decked up in Front slit green Salwar suit with her hair open taking away the breath of particular Raizada Guy. She smiled inward seeing his expressions.

Payal went and engulfed her in a tight embrace.

Payal - You are Very very very beautiful......

Kushi chuckled - Thanks.

Her team was in awe seeing their senior all dolled up as a beautiful lady. As Kushi came near them, they did a small salute.

Kushi - Arey, don't be so formal yaar......

Her team smiled.

Vimal grinned - Mam, you are looking so fantastic, fabulous, fantabulous mam..... Oh my God...... I have never seen you like this.......

Kushi raised her eyebrows crossing her arms glancing at him sternly. Vimal pouted making others chuckle.

Shashi - Kushi, come and eat something Beta. Afterwards you won't get time.

Vimal - Mam..... One minute.......

Kushi - Yes....

Her team smiled and took the two layered cake behind the sofa and opened that infront of her with a message ' Happy married life Senior '

Kushi and others smiled.

Dany - We have bought this for you.....

Kushi - Thank you so much.

Samira - You and sir...... Can you both together cut this cake...... ?

Kushi glanced at Arnav who smiled and she said - Can it wait for few minutes ? Actually...... Ansh and Aarna hasn't arrived yet. We can cut this after they come. Is that ok ?

Shri - Sure Mam.

Others sat aside looking at the preparations.

She went and sat beside Arnav - Hi Raizada......

Arnav - Hello Gupta Soon to be Raizada......By the way someone is looking Beautiful today......

Kushi - Leave all that, you are such a lier. You said that you can't call me and will be busy. But look now...... You are sitting here all free.

Arnav - Looks like police missed me..... I thought police only think of criminals..... Kahin aapka dil churake Koi crime toh nahi kar diya na meine......? ( Did I commit a crime by stealing your heart )

Kushi glanced at him and gave a sarcastic smile.

Payal came and tapped her arms - Hi.....

She sat inbetween them and looked at them suspiciously.

Payal - You both are hiding something from everyone. Hein na ?

Arshi looked at each other.

Payal - First tell me how did you made her accept for this marriage Arnav ji ?

Kushi looked at Arnav who looked at Payal like a lost child. Kushi giggled seeing him.

Payal gasped and pouted - See you both are hiding everything. This is very selfish of you both......

Kushi laughed and stood up heading towards the dining to have something along with her team, before her mehendhi starts.

Payal turned to Arnav who was smiling looking at her direction.

Payal - Tell me the truth. How did she accept to marry you ?

Arnav - A bit of Love and pamper was all she needed.

Payal smiled softly - Thanks Arnav ji.

Arnav - Welcome.

Few minutes passed away...... Driver of Raizada's came running inside the house.

Driver - Sir...... Sir.....

Everyone stood up hearing his shout.

Driver - Sir, Ansh Baba and Aarna Baby is not in school......

Everyone frowned.

Payal got scared- What do you mean by not in school ? You only dropped her at school morning na.....

Driver - Yes Madam. But they are not there.

Payal gasped covering her mouth.

Anjali - What are you blabbering. Ansh and Aarna must be in school only.

Driver - Nahi Madam..... They are not in school. I checked every class room and even at play ground and washrooms. But Ansh Baba and Aarna Baby is not there.

Aakash - Mohan...... Did you ask the teachers ?

Driver - Yes sir..... I asked everyone present there......

Payal started crying. While the other family members started questioning him one by one.

Payal shouted - Kushi...... Kushi......

Kushi who heard her sound came out running. Payal ran to her.

Payal - Kushi dekho na... He.... He is saying that Ansh and Aarna is not in school.

Kushi frowned and looked at the driver.

Kushi went near him - Did you check the whole school ?

Driver - Yes Madam. I checked the whole school.

Kushi - Did you inform the management ?

Driver - Yes Madam.

Payal cried - Kushi..... Please find them Kushi. Please......

Kushi - Payal..... Relax. We will find them.

Kushi looked at her team - Guys.....

They all looked at each other and saluted her - Reporting mam....

Kushi looked at Arnav and Shyam who was highly tensed - Any suspects ?

Arnav nodded NO while Shyam thought a bit and named few persons.

Anjali and Payal stumbled. Garima and Bua ji made them sit on the sofa and hugged them.

Kushi - Shri.....

Shri - Iam need a system mam.....

Kushi - I have a laptop.

Shri - Great.

Kushi - Papa.....

Shashi - I will bring it down beta.

Kushi - Arnav, call the school management and connect me to the system operator.

Arnav - In a minute.....

Arnav quickly called the Correspondent of the school - Hello ASR speaking..... Our kids who are studying in your school is missing. I need to speak with your system operator.

Correspondent quickly connected them to their system operator.

While they all were busy in communicating with each other Payal's mobile started ringing.

Payal attended the call - Hello....

A man from other side - Your Daughter is with me now......

Payal gasped and looked at Kushi. Kushi got the phone and put that on speaker and signalled Shri to track the phone.

Man - If you want your daughter back safe....... Don't even think to go to police.

Payal gasped - Please give my children back.

Man - Your Daughter and nephew is safe for now. If you or your Lawyer Brother-in-law try to act smart and go to Police then I can't promise them to be safe.

Payal cried, Anjali grabbed the phone - Please give our Ansh and Aarna back. We won't go to Police. Please.......

Man smirked - Don't even dare try to double cross me. I know that All the members of your family is in Gupta house. All the phone of your family is under track. I will call you to let you know why your kids are been kidnapped. If any one try to call the police...... Then your children will be sent home as a parcel. Remember it. And ask ASR to stop calling the school management.

Kushi carefully watched his talk, while others looked at Payal and Anjali who was talking on phone. And in few seconds the call went dead.

Samira called the control room - Team alert....... I am sending a number. Track it down immediately.

Samira send the number to control room.  Everyone sat there clutching their heart.

Anjali - He has asked us to not go to Police Kushi......

Kushi - That's ok. We will manage.

Anjali - What if he harms the kids ?

Arnav - No way Di. He do have a knowledge of Shyam Jiju being a Lawyer. But he doesn't have a clue about Kushi. That's why he has asked us to not contact the police.

Aakash - But Bhai, he said that all our phone is being tracked. He even know that you called the correspondent.

Arnav - Remember what he said, he said that only family members phone are being tracked. That means Samira can call her team.

Kushi - Exactly. Shri find out if anyone suspicious is near the surroundings.

Shri - Control room...... Find any suspects near target locations.

Shri sent Gupta and Raizada house locations. In few minutes they received a signal.

Shri - Mam suspicious movement tracked near both location.

Everyone gasped.

Kushi - I want to see CCTV footage of the school.

Shri communicated with school system operator and shared screen with the school system.

Kushi watched the movement and looked at the Driver - Where do they wait for you usually ?

Driver - They both wait near principal room madam.

Kushi - Shri focus on the corridor.

Shri focused on the screen. And as soon as the bell rang they could see many kids kids running here and there. Ansh and Aarna as usual came and sat on the bench near principal room.

Payal and Anjali cried loud seeing their kids. Kushi caressed the screen seeing them. Soon they saw a man who covered his face with mask approached the kids. He spoke something to them and gave chocolate. Ansh and Aarna smiled to him and went with him holding their hands.

Bua - Hey Bhagwan......

Kushi - Now outside the gates.....

Shri changed the camera to gates. They saw them entering the car and zoomed away.

Shri noted the car number and gave that to control room asking them to track the car.

Payal cried - Aaru.....

Kushi held her hands - Payal..... Nothing will happen to them.

Payal - Kushi.....

Kushi - Payal..... They need something from us. That's why they have kidnapped the kids. And untill their demand gets fulfilled they won't harm the kids. Trust me.... We will find them.

Payal hugged her - Kushi please save them. Aaru..... Ansh.... They both are very small for all this. Please Kushi.

Everyone got tears and cried praying for their babies. Kushi stood up and went near her team.

Soon they got an information about the phone call and car.

Kushi - The call came from east and the car is traveling towards west. That means someone is operating this people.

Shri - Mam the car crossed 6th signal and after that the car hasn't crossed the 7th.

Kushi - Distance between both the signal ?

Shri - 5 Kilometers.....

Kushi - So the kids must be within that 5 Kilometers.

Her team nodded.

Arnav - What next ?

Kushi - Shri, ask the control room to hack all the CCTV cameras in between those 5 Kilometers. Ask them to locate the car....

Shri informed the same to control room. Kushi sat there tapping her legs and fingers impatiently.

While here everyone is waiting for the car, other side Ivan went to Rohit.

Ivan - Boss, everything under control. Every phone of that family is under track. No one has called police.

Rohit - Watch them carefully.

Ivan - Our Men are watching them Boss.

Rohit smirked - Where are the kids ?

Ivan - At our men's home.

Rohit - Careful Ivan. No one should go inside nor anyone should come out of the home. Make sure of it.

Ivan - I will do that Boss. When should I demand the money ?

Rohit - Call them today night and ask them to bring the money day after tomorrow. Till then ask your men to keep the kids safe.

Ivan - Should we release the kids after that ?

Rohit - I will tell later.

They both smiled thinking that all their plan is going good.

On the other side -

Vimal - Mam car owner details.....

Kushi - Any past records ?

Vimal - No..... Exactly at the time of kidnap, he has filed his car missing case.

Kushi - That means they have kidnapped the kids and stole the car from there.

Vimal - Right.

Dany - Mam we found the car.....

Everyone grinned.

Samira - It's a home mam. Quiet a busy residential area.

Kushi - Ask local patrol to surround the area.

Samira called the control room and passed Kushi's orders. As soon as the command was received police surrounded the whole four streets in next half an hour.

Dany - Our team are good to go....

Kushi - Wait for my commands......

Everyone looked at her.

Bua - Are you mad ? If you guys found the kids then go and rescue them.

Kushi glared at her - Shut up and sit in the corner.

Arnav held her hands - Kushi calm down.

Kushi stood up and moved aside.

Samira - She doesn't likes when someone questions her unnecessarily. So please stay calm and let us do our work.

Nani - But when you guys spotted our kids..... Why are you people waiting ?

Dany - We will abide by our Senior's order. Once she says we will jump into action.

Shri - Dany, Sam the whole area is under control.

Dany - Good. Keep watching...... Mam....

Kushi - Yes.....

Dany - Next actions ?

Kushi looked at the clock - Connect me to the patrol incharge.

Shri connected her to the patrol incharge .

Kushi - This is Kushi speaking. Team, surround the house and attack.

Patrol - Sure mam, we will rescue the kids.

Kushi - No need to rescue the kids. Just arrest each and every person present there......

Everyone looked at her shocked.

Shyam - Kushi.....

Shashi - Kushi beta..... Aarna and Ansh....

Kushi raised her hands stopping them - Go, attack the people, arrest them..... Leave the kids there itself.

Payal cried - Kushi..... Our Baby......

Kushi held her hands - I promise you, in next one hour Ansh and Aarna will be here. Let me do my work Payal. Please......

Bua - What work ? This girl is such a head weight girl Iam telling you..... Look at her..... Even now she is showing her attitude instead of rescuing our kids.....

Payal hugged Aakash - Aakash.....

Aakash - Stay strong Payal. We will save our kids.

Anjali - How ? Bua ji is telling the truth. Look at her...... She is asking her team to arrest them and leave the kids there itself.

Shri, Vimal, Sam and Dany looked at them in disbelief as they are not understanding her actions. They felt sad for their mam..... But Kushi cared less.

Arnav - Kushi, I trust you..... Do you want me to do anything ?

Kushi looked at him with thin layer of tears - Nothing Arnav.

Arnav held her hands firmly - Iam with you.

Kushi smiled and called her team aside - Team, we are going to arrest them only on the car stealing case. Them kidnapping the kids Shouldn't come into light. That may alert the master mind behind this. We don't want them to get alert and escape. Once we arrest these people and taking them after custody, we will show them whom they have touched.......

Her team smirked and nodded. Arnav smiled at her.

Kushi - Vimal ask one of the trusted men to stay there itself as a civilian and after ten minutes of their arrest, rescue the kids and call Aakash Jiju.....

Vimal - Sure Mam.

Kushi - Shri, I want each and every single criminal's past records.

Her team noted her instructions and went to accomplish the task.

Soon as per her instructions the every one started acting and attacked the criminals and arrested them under car stealing case.

A trusted police man stayed there and rescued the kids and reported to Kushi.

Kushi informed the same to Payal who got happy tears and hugged her with all her might. Kushi too hugged her. In Four hours they had rescued the kids successfully.

Kushi thought - I will bloody find you from where ever you are in the world.......

On the other hand -

Ivan ran to his Boss.

Ivan - Boss...... There is a trouble......

Rohit glared at him - What ?

Ivan - Boss our Men got arrested.....

Rohit - What the hell ? How in the hell did it happen ?

Ivan - Boss they have used stolen car like usual and police have arrested them on that case.

Rohit - What happened to the kids ?

Ivan - Police left them there itself. Right now they are in their neighbourhood and had called Aakash singh Raizada already.

Rohit - Shit.... Shit.... Shit......

He slapped Ivan hard - How many bloody times I have warned you to be careful dammit ? How could you be so careless ?

Ivan - Sorry Boss....

Rohit - Your bloody sorry will not shower me Money Ivan. Are you sure that police have arrested them only on car stealing case and missed concentrating on kids ?

Ivan - Sure Boss.

Rohit - Final Warning Ivan. Next time you will be under the ground as a corpse. Mind it. And continue tracking them. I can't take anymore risk by being careless.

Ivan - Boss, how are we going to arrange money ?

Rohit - I don't need your assistance anymore. I will do that myself. Just get the hell out of here right now......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 6.6K 20
How far can love take someone, how better love can make someone...
94.9K 9.9K 27
Peep in to know more!!
23.5K 1.4K 8
This story is inspired by real swaragini but with some major twists in it. It's a few shots. Peep in to know more
13.9K 1.7K 38
Suspense Thriller RomCom Combined....