(Complete)Traversing Memories

By yamixyugifan

(A/N: this is all one fanfic not a compilation of one shots also sorry about the sideways picture) After the... More

time and memory
What Do You See In Me?
Unexpected Visitors
Breaking Down
Scared Awake
Clank's care
Sleep Deprived
Different plane
Found
Why Is He Back?
Emotional Meeting
Familiarity?
Reunion
Father and Daughter
Hooverbooting
Dinner And Gentle Touches
Tormented
Comfortable Company
Cute Moment
Past Battles
Battle In The Desert
Back Home
Hope
Doubt
Hidden Threat
Attack On The Horizon
Message Recieved
Lombax conversation
Preparations
Protection And Fears
Uncomfortable Silence
Move Out
Looking For The Enemy
Help
Times Up (slight fix)
Hit By The Enemy
Emergeny Surgery
Worry for Rivet
Sneak Attack
saved
Breaking Point
The Final Battle Begins(p.1)
Last chapter: the final battle (p.2)

faded light

165 2 3
By yamixyugifan

Rivet's P.O.V

It has been a wild week with Emporeor Nefarious dethroned and the Dimenstionator being fixed as well. Almost all the rifts had been stabilized and I actually find another lombax. In Ratchet's case he mentioned lorbs which were housed in lombax statues that meantioned his father which was a surprise and made me hopeful we could actually find the others and they would accept us.

Ratchet wanted to find the lombaxes but, i've been around him enough to know he had nobody to go back to when we found the others. His parents were gone and im starting to figure out he found someone else that was technically family who he likely witnessed die though he doesn't talk about them. I hate to admit it but, im worried for him and I know Kit and Clank are too.

The light of determination has faded from Ratchet's eyes for a while now and none of his hobbies seems to be cheering him up. I need to approach bolts and see if he had any other ideas to cheer up Ratchet because seeing him depressed is very upsetting. I want to help where I can and I'm hoping I will be what he needs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 274 19
Two years after going their separate ways back to their dimensions, Both Ratchet and Rivet were thinking about each other even though they had lovers...
14.3K 753 16
(A TFP Ratchet x femme reader fanfiction) A love they thought could never be broken. A love they both had since young bots in that small medical clas...
3K 107 14
Rivet's endured more messed up treatment than the average. Then comes the day where she isn't even free anymore. Under servitude, morality questionab...
918 67 26
Original Story here on Wattpad. No other accounts made. This story is meant to explain events prior to Rift Apart to build up Rivet as a character. T...