All over again [Camilo Madrig...

By Adoormat

4 years after the bittersweet goodbyes While being in a Cafe, she spots her childhood love, every memory, eve... More

Authors Note // Little bit about y/n
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 ~
Epilogue ~

Chapter 19

600 14 126
By Adoormat

The text is bold — Camilo's POV

The text is normal — y/n's

~ TW //self-loathing ~

"This isn't what you think it is"

"OH ISN'T IT??" I went inside the kitchen and sense her following me.

"Okay, maybe it is"

I let out an annoyed and disgusted groan "OOHH, RIANNE!! YOU LITERALLY FUCKED THE FIRST GUY YOU SAW" while taking a cup out of the cupboard

"I- y/n let me explain"

I went to the sink and filled it with water, I consumed it and sat on the chair. "explain."

She proceeded to sit in front of me "okay, first of all, he's not the first guy I saw, met? yes, saw? no. second of all, we did not fUcK"

"oh, so what? yo- you just mAdE oUt??" I scoffed at her immature tone

"exactly!!" she squealed as if she was proud

"UGHHH, RIANNE!!?? THAT'S STILL??!!! ay Dios Mio," I stood up and ran my hands over my face, annoyed.

"y/n," she tried to reach for me but she couldn't so she just relaxed. "I like him... a lot"

"I know" finally calming down "it's very obvious, but I just didn't know the first thing you'd do is make out"

"blame him for that." she half-joked

"oh I will, I'll talk to him"

"WHAT?!! NO NO" panic flashed in her eyes

"don't worry, if he's going to court my best friend, he's going to have to get my approval." I enunciated the word my letting her know that she can't do anything about it.

"eeeeeeeeeeehh" she slowly shrugs

"Okay, I'm going now..." 

"eeeeeeeeeeehh" she continues, but I ignored it.

when I got back I see Camilo sleeping peacefully, he could just breathe and I would already swoon over him. I lay down on the left side of the bed and feel his hands wrap around my waist "are you okay, amor?" he softly whispers with his voice all raspy.

"all the more now that you're here" making him chuckle

"Want me to make you warm milk?"

"no, no, I'm fine, just a bit restless, but I'm good"

"Want me to massage you?"

"noo" I snicker "I don't need that, now... sleep"

He tightened his grip and pulled me closer to him.

The next thing I knew, it was already morning. I was woken up by Camilo gently shaking my shoulders, I could feel that he was a bit hesitant though.

"y/n, good morning," he sweetly said as he leaves me a kiss on the cheek before scooting out of bed.

"morning" I was shocked by my croaky voice so I cleared my throat and tried again "morning"

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to wake you up, but 'lores said that you guys were trying dresses? for bridesmaids" he held my hand and carefully guided me to stand up "want coffee?"

"no, I don't think so, you already give me them"

"oh do I?"

"yes, you do, thank you." I stopped remembering something "ooh, I also have to talk to Carlos"

"wha-what, why?" his smile quickly turned upside down.

"Relax, it's about him and Rianne"

"wha-what, why?" he repeated in the exact same way he did earlier.

"remember when I woke up in the middle of the night?" he sits down as I went inside his closet. I walked out with another ruana, "can I use this?"

He nods "what happened?"

"well, I saw Rianne come out of Carlos' room"

"NOOOO, did they eeeeehh"

"fuck? no," I see his shoulders relax

"well what happened then?"

"made-out"

"ay," his face developed a disgusted expression "that's still- didn't need to know that."

"EXACTLY, but she's already like my sister, and if Carlos wants to be with her, he's going to have to get through me."

"mmhmm, good luck Carlos" he jokes, I do believe he's going to need that.

When we went downstairs, I see Carlos and Rianne sitting together, Rianne was eyeing me down, but that's not going to work.

Breakfast was a bit weird, Rianne kept her eye contact with me, and I keep piercing Carlos' eyes with mine so that he gets a bit scared and intimidated.

Everyone was already leaving the table and I hear Rianne whisper to Carlos "go, go, go, GO" he quickly stands up and runs to I have no idea where,

to my advantage, I stood up at the same time as him and chased him

"Y/N, WE'RE LEAVING IN 30 MINUTES AND SO, BE BACK BY THEN" Dolores calls out,

"YEAH, YEAH" I respond but I didn't stop running though. We were going in circles and when he was finally in the kitchen, I trapped him inside "YOU BITCH, STOP RUNNING"

He kept rummaging through walls finding a way out, what's he gonna find there, the fuck?

After a few, we both calmed down "we're going to talk about Rianne, and since you ran away from me, that just cost you a shit ton of points."

"ah, well, I can earn all that back" his tone was very manipulative, convincing.

"you can't use charms on me, not when it comes to Rianne, now sit." his expression dropped as I pointed on one of the chairs.

"I like her"

"that's obvious, why did you run away?"

"Rianne told me to"

"for what reason?"

"How the fuck would I know??" he shrugged as he squinted, frustrated.

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO TALKED??"

"well, we didn't really talk" he put on a smirk

"stop. I don't need to hear any more of that, why do you like her?" I have no idea how this works, I'm just asking a series of questions.

"she's beautiful, and I can see how she treats you... like her little sister," his eyes wandered, smiling. "she's funny, protective, she's amazing and I just want to shoot my shot with her, I think we'd be a good pair"

My eyes grew open and excited, "aw, you're going to be like my big bro now" I genuinely smiled while half-faking a sob, I rushed to stand up and hug him, I backed up "wait. this isn't one of your cHaRmS, right? because I will kill you. ALSO, hurt her and I will torture you and kill you as a gesture of mercy."

"no, no, I mean it, Lil sis" well shit I'm going to cry here

"How are you going to court her?" I'm getting too worked up here, and I mean TOO WORKED UP here

"I'm going to need your help" he did awkward finger guns pointing at me "also, your eyes are doing it," he says, unbothered.

"oh, I'm sorry" I close my eyes and breathe deeply. I looked back at him with a remorseful face

His face crunched "don't say sorry, I was just telling you, it looks cool"

"thank you. there is something I want to know, I've been curious for some time now, you're an illusionist, right? how does that work?"

"want to try?" he raises a brow

"wait, wait, will it hurt?"

"I won't hurt you. I promise"

I nod. He placed two of his fingers on my temple and everything went black for a second, I started to hear a very familiar song and so I opened my eyes and when I did, I was in the middle of the road watching my family and... me? Little me walk towards the Casita

"y/n" there was an echo, I'm going to assume that it's Carlos "this is a forgotten memory... 14 years ago"

I followed them and see Dara enter with little me, holding my hand. When I entered, I saw a little boy cheering and wearing a yellow ruana, little Camilo.

When the ceremony started, I see myself pointing at Camilo with a smile "the loud kid" making him look at her. this was where it all started. little did they know... they grew to love and treasure each other. look how far we've gone. I'm gonna cry.

"the brightest star in the sky" I whispered, remembering how I described him that night.

Everything went black again. I blink open my eyes to see Carlos

I gave him a tight squeeze "thank you... for making me remember." I let go and put on a serious face and started walking back and forth "Now, orange is her favorite color, she prefers darkness over light, meaning... night over day. Do cliche cute stuff, she says it's cringe but I know her better than that, I know that she still loves every second of it. Be honest. brutally honest. Don't call her fat, I will kill you. Hype her up, she deserves that. Leave her cute little messages." I halted knowing that I was blabbering too much "you know what? be yourself. Give her what she deserves."

When I looked at him, I see him scribbling stuff on a paper "why'd you stop, I was taking notes."

I chuckle "come on, you don't need to, just be yourself."

"I don't know how to do that" he sighed.

what do I say? "if your way of getting her is making out right away, do that. She seems to like it. If you laugh at her non-sense jokes, do that. She loves that. If you are very straightforward and very sharp, do that. She appreciates that. She'll like you either way"

"Y/N, 10 MINUTES, GET READY!!" Isabela screams at the top of her lungs making me flinch

"YES, I WILL"

"go ahead, I can do this... I think" Carlos shoos me away

"you can do it."

"Y/N!" Isa yells again

"ISA, DIOS MI- I'M COMING" I roll my eyes before running to the bathroom to take a quick bath.

I came down to see Dolores, Mirabel, Luisa, Rianne, Flora and... Isabela. She was literally eyeing me. As for Flora, apparently, she's been friends with Dolores for some time now, I didn't know and now she knows my life story, but it's okay, I trust her.

"Isabela, I know you're excited for Dolores, but it's literally still so early."

"it is not, I'm going to suppress my anger for you today because it's Dolores's day" She grabbed Dolores by the arm and turned her back on me

I scoff and look at the others "what did I do??"

"don't worry, she's a mood today" Mirabel pats my back, we walked to the shop and Dolores suddenly stopped, she scanned all of us and went to Rianne,

"I know we've only known each other for like 3 or 4 days, but I want you to be one of my bridesmaids"

Rianne gasps loudly "REALLY? OH MY GOSH, THANK YOU SO MUCH, THANK YOU, YOU WON'T REGRET THIS" she gave Dolores an unexpected squeeze, almost making her fall.

she stood up straight with an excited grin "pick whatever you want, I got us a big discount"

all of us cheered and rushed through the shop, we were very loud, but we couldn't care less. On the clothes racks, there were a ton of red dresses, since that was the main theme of the wedding.

While we were looking and rummaging through the dresses, Dolores calls out our attention only to see her wearing the dress. It was simple yet so elegant, It was a white dress that had puffy lace long sleeves and layered bottoms making the top layer embroidered with flowers.

"it's so beautiful, YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL"

"can I use this for your wedding, use something else, I want this??"

"oh, I LOVE THIS, THE CLOTH, OH MY GOSH"

"YOU'RE SO PRETTY" all of us contented except for Isabela who was sobbing at the corner

"you... are... sSO... beau...tiful" Isa catches her breath every word.

We're all trying to hold in her laugh while comforting her. "Oh, Isa, you'll find someone"

All of a sudden, my phone rang, when I checked to see who, it was Miles, of course, I picked it up, what if something bad happened?

I excused myself to go outside for a second, I placed the phone on my ears "Miles? you good?"

I could hear him crying "I miss you, please... come back to me."

"oh miles, I'm so sorry"

"stop saying SORRY" he raises his voice making me flinch for a bit. "I'm sorry, you- you can't leave me," his voice raised again

"Miles, you have to stop." I softly said

"I WILL NOT STOP, DO YOU HEAR ME?? We're meant for each other, and I'm not letting you go. Let's not do this again"

"Miles, stop"

"come back to me" he continues to plead.

"stop, you have to move on, please, I can't see you like this, please."

"what? now, you're the one who's hurting? YOU WERE LITERALLY THE ONE WHO LEFT ME, STOP BEING SO SENSITIVE ALL OF THE TIME"

sensitive? "I'm sorry... I'm sorry, but Miles I can't come back to you"

"But I love you," he sobs

"and I don't, Miles, I'm sorry, but I have to go" I was a bit sharp and I felt guilty.

"Please don-" I cut him off by ending the call. I'm just going to brush that all off, today is supposed to be fun. Fun. Fun.

I went inside and tap Dolores' shoulder, "psst, can we talk?" she nods as I excused her, we went inside one of the Changing rooms, it was pretty big so it wasn't weird.

She raises a brow, curious as to why I brought her here.

I put on a sad pout "you have been like my big sister for a long time, I saw how you liked Mariano ever since you guys were only 15? 16? 17? I have no idea, I salute you for not trying to hurt Isa when she had him. I might not have been there to really see you guys grow together, but when I came back I saw happy you are, and that's enough. I'm just so proud of you"

"y/n stop, you're making me cry" she throws her arms around me, grabbing me for the tightest hug. "you never know, we might be legal sisters soon..."

I let go, "ay, no no, not yet" I forced a chuckle.

"I know, I know," she innocently raises both her hands "but maybe? soon..."

I was about to go against it, but she rushed out the door. I followed and see Mirabel holding a dark red cocktail dress with a 'v' cut off-shoulder top, oh it was beautiful "for you" she handed me the hanger

"for me? I thought it was for you"

"well you thought otherwise, now try it" she shoves it in my hands.

"it looks a bit small, does it come in other sizes?" I held it up to see the size.

"Sadly, no. but try it." shit, am I really doing this again.

"aah, I don't think so"

she pushed me all the way to a changing room, 'Mira, I love you and I know you don't know, but please no.' I was finding the courage to say it, but no. my coward ass is saying hi to me again "TRY ITT!!" she yells from the other side of the door.

So I did, I pulled the zipper down and wore it. When I accomplished it, I avoided the mirror, terrified to see what I look like. It felt very tight, which scared me even more.

"NOW, WHAT'S IT LOOK LIKE"

I breathed deeply and faced the mirror, I softly gasped. fuck, nope. nope. nope. why do I look like that, nope, y/n just look away. I couldn't. I felt tears build up. stop it. stop being so sensitive, they don't need to know about this, especially Dolores. Why are my arms like that? I look disgusting. I tried to close the zipper, maybe it'll look better that way, right? I let out small annoyed and frustrated groans as I tried to close it. Why can't it close?

"y/n?" Mirabel gently knocks on the door "are you okay?"

"WHAT, YEAH, YEAH, I DON'T LIKE THE DRESS, I'M JUST GOING TO FIND ANOTHER ONE" my voice was a bit throaty from all the tear-holding, I hope she didn't notice it.

"oh okay,"

I quickly ripped the dress off of my body and wore what I was wearing earlier. I took a deep exhale before getting out of the room. y/n people are going through much worse things, you are living the best life, stop it.

I joined their conversations, pretending as nothing happened, Flora nudged me "are you okay?" worry was visible in her eyes

"Yeah, definitely" I gave her a genuine smile.

"Okay... okay" she repeated in an accusing tone, but I ignored it, not wanting to make a big deal out of it.

time went by and all of us chose something lace so that we can match a bit with Dolores. I found an amazing dress that I felt comfortable and happy in. Everyone did too, Isabela even went a bit extra, but hey, that's her.

To describe mine, it was 2 layered, the 1st layer being a whole silk short-sleeved dress, and the top layer being all lace that has puffy short sleeves with the whole thing decorated with star-like glitters.

"let's drink!!" Flora cheers

"you're a bad influence" Isabela nudges her, chuckling. ", but I agree"

"what? tomorrow is Dolores' bachelorette party, why not just save it there?" I raise my hand, I'm pretty sure they'll ignore it, but what's wrong with trying to save them

"suit yourself" Luisa walks outside grabbing Dolores by the arm.

"LUISA, SERIOUSLY?? of all the people, oh my gosh" I mutter, rolling my eyes seeing all of them walk in the direction of the bar, I don't want to be alone. "I'm coming with, but I'm not drinking"

Rianne slowed her pace so that I can catch up, she elbowed my arm with concern "u okay there?"

"Yeah, why would I not be?"

"I know you better, I saw you with the dress Mirabel handed you, and when you came out, something changed,"

"It was nothing, don't worry" I shake my head to assure her

"If you say so, but if those thoughts are coming back again, tell me. You know you can." She placed her arm on my shoulder.

"I know."

"also. what did you tell Carlos? I've been trying to brush it off the whole day, but I can't hold it in, what did you tell him?" Her eyes widened to pierce mine trying to intimidate me.

"that's not going to work on me. I'm basically the one who invented that, step it up, find something new, ya boring." I playfully rolled my eyes, laughing.

"sure, sure, sure, I can ask him later."

"Okay, go ahead" I nod with a blank face

"STOP, you're scaring me now."

"WHAT??" I chuckle as I duck to get out of her grasp and run to Mirabel.

huh. That was fast, the next thing I knew... everyone was plopped down on the floor, drunk, except for Rianne, she was dancing on the counter, oh gosh, how did I let this happen, I got carried away cheering them to drink, that I forgot what the consequences would be.

"HOLY SHIT," Rianne fell on the floor from the counter "RIANNE, OH MY G-" I hate being the only 'sober' one here, everyone else was talking and laughing while sleeping, I'm a bit creeped out, but I guess it's also kind of my fault.

"oh gosh, sir??" I called out for the guy behind the counter "Can you watch these girls for me? I'm just going to get some help?" He nods with worry in his eyes

I ran straight to the casita and stumbled a few times. I guess you could say I was a bit tipsy, heh.

I see Carlos with his hand covering his eyes as if thinking of something "Carlos, CARLOS" I desperately called out, he ran his hands through his hair before lunging forward to catch me.

Assuming that Camilo hear my voice, he came out of the kitchen with a cute yellow apron on. He got me off of Carlos "what happened?!" as he guided me to the sofa

"well, the girls, bar, uhmm passed out and asleep, Rianne, ice" I drowsily said

Camilo points at Carlos "Go get Ice for Rianne, she probably fell, there's ice there at the bar, but still bring one, just in case. Go ahead, I'll follow" wow, he understood the nonsense I just said, pretty quickly.

"amor, are you okay?" He laid me down placing a pillow below my head. "how many shots did you take?"

"here's the thing. I said I wasn't going to drink, I ended up being the one who drank the most?"

"how many shots of what?" he was sharp about it.

I chuckle knowing how stupid I was "1, 2, maybe 5, OKAY OKAY 12 shots... of vodka"

"PURE VODKA?? Y/N! THAT COULD'VE KILLED YOU, DIOS MIO" he scratches his head, obviously frustrated.

"Okay, it didn't, it didn't... maybe it will," I let out a soft gasp "if you're wondering why I'm the only one still stable out of all of them, it's because I was in the denial the first part. I gave into my desires when all of them were already drunk, it'll kick in, give it some time"

He deeply sighed "Tia!" he called out "stay here. I'm going to help Carlos, get that?"

I nod and he leaves me a kiss on my forehead before standing up to leave.

When I was just about to sleep, Tia Julieta woke me up and guided me to sit up "y/n, eat this come on" she handed me a pandebono, 

I would really rather sleep, but if my headache can lessen, maybe I can help them

"better?"

"thank you, Tia, I better go after them"

"bring these" she placed a basket of food in my hands, I nod and stood up and left casita, I took it slow though, the heat of the alcohol was still there, and I know for sure that the other shots who haven't taken their effect yet will do so.

When I entered the bar, all of them were laying down properly now, 'properly' being they won't get injured now. Carlos was sitting on a couch dabbing ice on Rianne's head while she was laying down with her head on his lap. He'd constantly look at the waiter and give him an evil snare.

Camilo came up to me "why are you here?" he lightly questions

"I just wanted to help, here" I handed him the basket that Tia gave me earlier "that can help them" I then felt a wave of headache come over me, "ooh another one's kicking in" I was about to fall but Camilo was there to catch me.

"ay y/n, you're very stubborn" he helps me to stand on my own feet

"yeah, but you love that... don't you?" I raise a brow, genuinely asking.

"I do... now go to Rianne and have a bite of these" I nod and did so, he waves to Carlos "come here, any idea how we can get all these girls back to casita?"

Carlos scoffed as if offended, he slapped Camilo's finger that was pointing at him "Don't act like you're in charge, I'm still older than you, I'm in charge"

"oh, well I'm sOrRy you were too busy with your new girlfriend" Camilo rolls his eyes

"wow, look who's talking" Carlos folds his arms.

"kids." Rianne got my attention from behind who had a big bruise on her temple making me squirm.

"I was a bit invested, to be honest." I chuckle while giving her food, she stuffed her face with it and her bruise quickly went away.

"then you're a kid too"

"ouch." I jokingly hit my chest with my palm as if offended

"Tia's food really is a remedy," she said while munching on the pandebono

"oh if only you knew the number of times I needed that when I was younger"

"I think I know." she nods "just when you were young? the number of band-aids and bandages we have at our dorm because you fall almost EVERY SINGLE D-"

I put on a bit of weight on her shoulders "I get it, you don't need to-" I sigh, shaking my head 'no' making her laugh.

"let's help them."

The longer we worked, the more shots are taking effect, to the point that I was laughing every damn second. Let's just thank God that we got all of them home using my powers before me not being able to walk and think straight.

y/n was muttering in her sleep and smiling, I wonder what she was dreaming about. Her phone on the bedside table rings.

"Miles?" I whisper, she's still talking to him? I trust her, but I'm going to ask her tomorrow. I ignore the call, but it rings. again, and again, and again. "you know what? I've had enough of this" I pick up the phone to hear sobs and sniffles from the other side of the call

"FINALLY! y/n please I miss you, come back to me" I hear Miles softly cry.

"This isn't y/n, she's sleeping" I clear my throat,

"YOU!! wake her up right now!"

wow, this guy really is something "what the- NOO" I look at her to see how peaceful she was sleeping "I'm going to hang up now,"

"WAIT, WAIT, NO, she's still with me, she calls me every single day ever since you guys got together"

I raise a brow "you just sobbed earlier begging for her to get back with you, get your excuses straight before you try to ruin our relationship" I quickly hang up and let out a quiet annoyed groan.

December 31

It's Dolores' and Mariano's bachelorette/bachelor by party and I don't think we can even drink again. Dolores might just have to get through the stripper... sober. She didn't really want one, but Isa and flora, the new partners in crime insisted.

"Come on!! Come on!!" Mirabel pulled me close to her along with the other ones

I was one of Mariano's groomsmen, and in all honesty, I would have rather been a bridesmaid. I could but that would be just rude,

"Y/n, can I excuse you for a sec?" The other girls eyed me "I'll bring her back, I won't steal her, I just need to tell her something"

"Sure, what's up?"

When she was already asleep, Rianne talked to me and told me about how y/n hated her own image and I can't let her do that to herself.

"Okay, Rianne talked to me last night"

I nervously force a chuckle "about what?"

"Sit down"

"Oh, okay"

"She told me about what you did/what you are doing to yourself" well shit, thanks Rianne "don't get mad at her, I'm grateful that she told me that because I want to let you know" he kneeled to meet me eye to eye "I love you, I love everything about you, you don't have to change a thing.. you have a scar or two? That doesn't matter, Amor. In fact, I love that about you. you think you're too fat? too skinny? that does not matter. As long as you're healthy, happy, and... with me. I hope you can see yourself the way I do because you would be shocked" he held both of my hands "I'm not perfect, but I know I love you like this" he Tucks the hair that my covering gave me a passionate kiss on the lips. Making my heart jump.

I let go to see the way his eyes were shimmering, how they were looking at me, it was so full of love. What did I ever do to deserve this man, Of all the people that his heart could have chosen to sing, he chose me. "I love you" I give him a warm embrace

"You should go, I can't risk having cactuses on my sandals again" I chuckle, she did do that, twice. It hurt very bad.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm going, thank you again for being an amazing boyfriend" she had an unusual tone while saying the word 'boyfriend'

"I'm never getting used to that label, it's a bit weird, but I love it at the same time" I scrunch my face

"EXACTLY!! Wait till I use 'husband', I bet you'll like it," that's cute.

"I'm sure I will, girlfriend" that sounded different, but I'll accept it.

She titters "I really have to go now, see you, Guapo" she leaves a chaste kiss before running out of the casita.

"OH WAI-" nevermind, she's already out the door. I forgot about Miles, I'll just tell her later.

"aye, Camilo!" Mariano's friend, Harry, placed his arm around my shoulder. When I faced him, I see Carlos below his other arm with his arms folded and his eyes filled with annoyance and disgust. "Carlos is coming with"

he let out a subtle groan as he rolled his eyes. I'm going to take this opportunity to mess with him "REALLY? WOW," I sarcastically said, "I bet he loves that, look at his smile." he stares at my eyes, annoyed. "come on, SMILE" I demonstrated a wide smile and he did the same thing but it was visibly forced.

I shapeshifted into him and started cheering and laughing, I stopped when he gave me a very. VERY. hurtful punch in my arm.

"ow," I went back to my original form and massaged it.

We then hear a loud whine from the dining room making Harry chuckle "we should go and get him all drunk before we hear the hundreds of poems he made for Dolores"

Okay, news flash, we did drink, but not as much as yesterday, but still, we did drink. Dolores kept taking shots whenever someone would bring up the stripper.

We're all a bit light-headed, which makes our storytelling 1000x funnier. When it was already nighttime, We looked outside to see a muscled guy outside the bar.

I slap Rianne, a bit excited, "HE'S HERE, HE'S HERE!!" I burst out laughing with my head spinning around

Isa and Flora opened the door, Flora even dropped on the floor, just trying to hold her laugh, and because of it, it looked like she was twerking.

"GO FLORA, GO FLORA" Isa cheered her on while leaning on the wall for support

When the guy entered, all of us went quiet. He was holding a boombox, he placed it on the table and pressed play. When the beat dropped, he faced us, and we screamed so loud, everyone in town probably heard it. Don't worry about Dolores, we brought her earplugs so that the volume can lessen.

The guy kneeled in front of Dolores and took his shirt off making her let out a deafening high pitched squeal. The guy, our cheers, and our laughs continued.

How is this so sad. Bachelor Parties are supposed to be fun.

We did get him drunk, but that just made it worse, he was drowsily reciting his poems for Dolores

"se sentía como si fuéramos mundos aparte 
¿Quién hubiera pensado que su corazón estaba escuchando el mío? 
Ahora mi corazón está cantando su nombre. 
Espero que esto compense las veces que hemos estado juntos y las veces que no."

That's a bit cute actually, now I'm kind of excited to hear his vows

"Can I go now? I mean, I'm not a groomsman, so I can go, right?" Carlos nudges me and whispers, making sure that Mariano won't hear him

"WHO SAID YOU'RE NOT MY GROOMSMAN?" Mariano stood up, stumbling.

"fuuUuUuUuuck"

"YOU ARE MY GROOMSMAN" Mariano place his arm around Carlos' neck and stood him up

"oooh, thank you" he forced a chuckle, his enthusiasm was very fake, but I mean, Mariano's very drunk so I don't think he'll notice.

When it was actually getting late, I went to my house, yes, my house. I keep barging in his, I know he doesn't mind, but I feel a bit guilty

Rianne plopped down on the couch and started snoring right away. Tonight was actually fun, I enjoyed it.

Someone then started knocking on the door, I was already sleepy, but since we need to be kind people, I opened it to see Camilo with a sad pout.

"Why didn't you come home?" he looks at me with puppy eyes.

"that's not my house, and it was getting late, didn't want to barge in"

"you can barge in any time, amor." He entered the door and closes it. "can we talk?"

I've heard those words before, I'm scared. "oh, okay, my room." I point at Rianne to let him know we might wake her up

He held my hand as we ascended the stairs. Okay, maybe it's not about that. He sat on my bed and held a pillow in his hands, "it's about Miles"

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, he keeps calling me, even earlier. My phone kept ringing, but I just kept ignoring it"

"well that's it," he shrugs

"don't worry, I won't talk to him again if that's what you're hinting at" I sat beside him and let go to lay down making the mattress bounce.

"no, no it's not that." he gently lays beside me "I trust you."

"you should" I flaunted. "I'm a very trustworthy person"

"are you?" he faced me while raising a brow

"no" I chuckled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 327 7
I might change the title, still working on a cover & proper desc too. if you decide to read this I luv u <3 NOTE THIS WAS DISCONTINUED AND THE FINAL...
310K 8.3K 34
Finn Wolfhard x reader (as OC) fanfic <3 BOOK 1 It all started because Josh threw Drew's mullet away. [completed]
538K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
25.9K 401 6
Hi. I'm Hiro Hamada. I'm 15 now and live with my brother Tadashi. I found him a couple months ago. I am also in love with YN. She is perfect in eve...