Honkai Impact 3rd: The Voice...

De emiyadaffa

Mistake was one of the very essence of humanity. He took the only option of saving humanity, and it cause ma... Mai multe

Prologue: Wilted Flower.
Chapter 1: Lend Me Your Strength.
Chapter 2: The Day We First Met.
Chapter 3: The Sunset Wanderer.
Chapter 4: Oath Under The Snow.
Chapter 6: The Lion's Den.
Chapter 7: Lend Me Your Darkness.
Chapter 8: Maid With Benefit, The Evil Twin Rises.
Chapter EX - I: O' Ancient Light, Pull The Trigger!
Chapter 9: The Atrocities of Black and Dark.
Chapter 10: Flower and Sword.
Chapter 11: Between Two Flowers.
Chapter 12: Ruler of The Void.
Chapter 13: Origin.

Chapter 5: Remember That Name.

982 29 33
De emiyadaffa

The sky above cries.

It cries in agony, in pain, in suffering.

The locals below look beyond the heavens that are being ripped apart by the unknown.

And then it stops.

The cries of the sky has stop for nearly an hour.

One of the locals, a child no less, pointed her finger at the direction where a beaming light slowly growing in brightness under the clouds.

It was then she found out that the glowing light on the sky was something out of her expectation.

It was so loud that it nearly busted her eardrum. A stream of light, so bright and powerful it destroyed the land where their village is located. The explosion shape like a dome made out of silver white light that expended miles, evaporated the area including the forest that surrounds her village.

The girl look worried not only the lost of her home, but the man who save her and her mother.

What happened to that man?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Persistent insect!"

She was furious of how this being was able to bested her. She was given tremendous power by god and she can even get this creature out of her sight.

Even with the power she obtained from the fake Herrscher, she still out manuverd! How is that even possible?!

"Yoshaa!!"

Her thought suddenly went south, hearing the giant shouted something before a heavy energy slash directly hit the ship she's created. The vessel split in half and soon fall to the earth bellow.

"You dare stand against me?!" Sirin summon hundreds, if not thousands of the same warships in the dark sky, readying it's weaponry to the Ultra warrior who flies above the magnificent yet dreed scene.

"Ughk?!" Orb was caught off guard. The cannon was aimed and the gun barrel turn it's direction to him.

Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom!

There's to many of them. Orb continuously avoids the shells as he flies swiftly. Doing zig-zag, hard turn, backflip following with quick dive, any air acrobatics move you can think of. One of the remaining ship managed to shot him on his back.

"Tch!" Hundreds of bomb shell kept it's trajectory to him. The Ultra warrior had enough of this. Instead running away he then face them with the OrbCalibur ready for action.

"HAAA!!" The first warships was slice in multiple parts. He then goes to another ship. The cycle keeps repeating as almost all of the warships that the 2nd Herrscher had deployed are destroyed. "Hah! How's that?!"

Blink! Blink! Blink! Blink! Blink! Blink!

Fall right under her trap. Sirin was playing with him from the start. She intensionally made the Ultra warrior work to the bone until his energy depleted. The sinister smirk on her face tells everything. She then summon another bunch of warships right above him.

She dropped it right at him.

"Shi-AARGKK!!" The ship's dragged him down to earth as it crashed, creating massive explosion that subverted the forest tree. His colour timer blinks faster than before, telling him the longer he stays an Ultraman, the worst chance of him turning back to human form.

Orb use his sword as a mean to stand. He lend against it, trying to gain his footing. Unknown to him Sirin was floating right above him with many portals appeared right behind her.

It was quick but noticable for him. Swarms of white spears came out from the portals. In response ORB brings up his sword, turn the wheel to the earth and water element symbols, pressing the trigger then spins the wheel before stabbing it into the ground.

In the show Gai always use every single element on the OrbCalibur one at a time.

But there's a twist.

Neo learn that he can use two or more elements at the same time, creating a unique combination. For example like the one right now.

The ground in front of him rise and created what it looks like a giant ice mountain, similar to that of Mount Everest but smaller in comparison to the real one. At least it's enough to cover him from the rain of spears.

"I don't understand. Why, a being that had so much power like you defended humanity, a creature that obviously equivalent to an insect?"
Her question is soon to be answered by a beam ray bursting from behind the ice mountain he created. She managed to averted the beam ray using her dimension portal, opening a second one right behind her as it explode on the ground upon impact. "How rude of you!!"

The ice mountain crumbles, revealing ORB having his arm form in a "+" shape.

"You ask why I protect humanity? What are you, stupid or something?" ORB grab his sword right next to him and rest it on his shoulder. "That's because it's my duty and responsibility as an Ultraman."

"Ultraman?" She tilted her head, confused by the name.

"Remember that name, bitch!" Not wasting the perfect chance to finish her off, ORB once again spin the wheel of the OrbCalibur to its maximum range. He then perform the finisher with his remaining energy.

"ORB SUPREME CALIBUUUUURR!!"

"You bastard!!" She call her Void portal in attempt to escape. The 2nd Herrscher had only small percentage of Honkai energy left on her body. But it was enough to make a runaway. Unfortunate for her she was a bit too late as a small portion of the beam ray managed to graze her before she completely vanished from reality.

The beam travelled onto the dark clouded sky and burst upon reaching it, blowing the clouds and revealing a sunny blue sky.

The sun shines on the snowy plain, leaving nothing but a destroyed landscape below where Ultraman Orb is standing.

"Fuck. She's.... Escape...." That was his last word before the Ultra warrior falls to the ground. His body turns into glittering light particles and was replaced by Neo, who is unconscious.

Later that day his body was retrieved by Anti-Entropy personal by VTOL.

The future still holds his fate from that day onward.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Dark, pitch black was all he can see far in the distance of this unknown place.

He was standing...

.... Or floating.

To be honest he doesn't know either. Neo kept his center of gravity in this hollowed surrounding.

Far in the distance he saw a blinking red light. He tried to reach it but it was useless to the point of tiredness of being trying to swim his way to it.

An unknown force pulls him closer to the red light. Now this fells very odd and quiet unnerving.

Not even a second pass he already arrived where the light is.

He nearly pisses his pant seeing the truth behind the manecing red light.

He saw himself, holding what it seem to be a device.

A transforming device he well know of.

The Geed Riser.

The other him smile at the original with his shark teeth showing. There's a dark aura, surrounds him, flowing between his fingers.

And his eyes.....

Ũ̸̧̫͚̱̪̖̖̳̖̠̯̝͚̀̑̌̏̏̃̑̈́̚͜l̷̡̢̺͙̙̺̭̫̟̬̤̲̳͇͈̺̟͍͛̆̆̆̌͘ţ̶̡̡̰͔͎͉̯͖͕͉̗̭̹͚͂̈́̉ṙ̷̡̭͓̽͗̐̋ą̶̨̖̥̼͗̎̀̏͊̚͠m̷͎̣̹͕̫̪̫̻̻̥̙͙͛̂͆͂̔͗͒͗̈̓̀̊̃͐̔͜͜ǎ̷̡̞̤̖̰̩͚͖͈̼͓̱͇̺̤̪̤͆͛͠ń̷̢̢͍̩̘͓̻̭͎̟̼̼͎̬̽͐̐ ̸̨̞̹̱͇̙̎̆̅͜ͅB̶͔͗̔͊̈́̽̀̍̓̑͑͊̚͘͝͝͝ͅȅ̷̛̖͑̍̇̉̈́̋̓̃̇͠͝͝l̸̯̟͗͊̾̓̆͊͠í̶̧̹͖͎̘̠̯̊̇̏͜ą̸̡̛̱̞̜̙̟̓̌̋̊̎̕͘ͅļ̴͕̤̺͙͈̜̮̠̙̫̳̃͠ͅ ̵̢͓͓̈̿̎͒͋͑̓̇͑͂͠Ā̷̧͉͔̭̖̭̺̠͈͇̬̘͓̮̞̑̒͑̃̓̓t̴̨͓̯̦̪̱̣̫̯̬̜̯̙̱͔͉͍̋̈r̴̘̟̝̖̯͙̠̖͍̖͔̬̥̀̿̄͗͌͊̔́͒̿̒͌̋̑͆̔̕͝͝ͅͅó̶̢̨̨̨͈͙͕̜̦̩̥̮̪c̴͍̝̖͓͎̥̣̥̼̦̦̫͈̅̔ï̷̢̡̡̨̛͓̣̗̬̞͎͖̗̤͚̻͎̲̒͗̓͆̊͛̇̉̒̈́̾̏̈͜͝͠ớ̸̙̅͂͘̕̕u̷̢̡͇̠̬͓͉̜̱͚̘̘̝̙̇̈́͗̽̈́s̷̨̛͙̖̼͋̾̊̈́̑̆̾̉͝͠!̸̡̢̢̢̭̦̳̯̙͍̞̱̺̞͙͚̦̻̈́́͜

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"GET AWAY FROM ME!!"

A nightmare, just a nightmare. Drenched in sweat with heavy breathing Neo tightly clutch his chest.

His adrenaline won't stop.

He is now inside an unfamiliar medical room. Laying on hospital bed he rise up, trying to recollect past event prior his arrival in this place.

"Feeling better?" A certain twin tailed came right next to him. Tesla really knows how to sneak behind him.

"Tesla? Why are you-- where am I?"

"Anti-Entropy Base in Yellowstone. It's been a few hours since the 2nd Herrscher launch her attack on 3 major city all over the world." She continue while examining his condition. "You're experiencing heavy exhaustion and dehydration, not that I'm surprise considering you had quite a battle with her."

Now he remembered. Sirin was nearly defeated when he use his finisher for the last time. The queen of the void managed to escape in nick time before the beam ray could kill her right then and there.

Another thing he remembered well was....

"Tesla.... I'm sorry.... About Welt. I can't--"

Slap!

The stinging pain on his cheek tells all he needs to know. Tesla was crying.

"You said you'll keep him safe!"

Neo's eyes are overshadowed. He felt the guilt slowly reaching his heart. She tried her best to hold the tears back but to no avail. She felt someone hugging her.

"Wha-- get off of me you jerk!" She retaliate but his grip are more powerful then her. She punch his chest, kick his leg but he won't let go.

"Forgive me, Tesla." Neo hug her more tighter. She widen her eyes and cries even more and hugging him back. It thorns him hearing the red hair cried like that.

Especially seeing his friend died right in front of him.

He need to get stronger.

Strong enough to kill the 2nd Herrscher before she could spread despair and pain around the world.

If it means sacrificing his Origin form then he'll do it.

A small price to pay for salvation.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Ahh, Neo, how's your wound?"

"Nothing to fancy for me, Einstein."

Inside Einstein's Lab Neo decided to visited her. He saw Siegfried sitting on chair while wearing some kind of goggles or glasses, whatever that is.

"One of your experiment?"

"Something like that. We managed to scanned some of the Soulium rocks that Siegfried gathered."

"And?"

"And the data we managed to decrypt contains some strange data."

"It holds the Kaslana, isn't it?"

She nodded the statement. The Kaslana always intrigue the Ultra warrior. It says that they hold unimaginable power and secrets for almost thousands of years.

Spring!

His Ultra sense are tingling. He pulled out the OrbCalibur, scanning all his surrounding trying to find a potential threat. His eyes fixed on the silent Siegfried that are standing from his chair.

"Uh, Siegfried? What are-- UGHK!"

He doesn't have the time to react of how Siegfried came to him so suddenly with bloodlust. The man has turn into violent beast.

Neo was ready to do anything to subdued him. Turning the sword to it's normal two-handed sword he dash to him. Siegfried managed to evade it but Neo was quick enough to send another slash of attack. The kinetic energy from the swing was enough to push him back.

"Einstein, get behind me!" She did so and the Kaslana launch another dearing run, with his fist ready to kill his enemy. "Shit! The hell, Siegfried! What's wrong with you?!"

His word did not reach him as Siegfried's fist made contact with the sword. Grabbing his arm to gain some sense from him, only to find it was grabbed by his other arm before the Ultra warrior got tossed by the sheer power.

Siegfried walk closer to Einstein....

Before he felt a sensation of cold coming from his feet.

Siegfried was immobile. He turn his attention from which the ice came. He saw Neo stabs the OrbCalibur to the floor with the water element symbol shines.

"That's enough!" He swings the sword upward, creating a massive ice blizzard and froze the Kaslana from neck to bottom. "Gotcha!"

Siegfried growl in desperate as he tried his best to escape the icy prison. Neo came to him and smack his head with the sword's flat side and knocked him out cold.

He then look at Einstein and ask--

"The fuck is wrong with him?!"

To Be Continued.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

436K 15.5K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
262K 11K 39
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
524K 11.2K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
127K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...