โ€ข๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š๐š‚ ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ฑ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ณ๐™ด...

By fr_kth

"She'll dread to us just for that guy, Jeon Jungkook." __________________________________________________ Unf... More

|| PROLOGUE ||
|| COUSIN ||
|| FAMILY ||
|| THE MANSION ||
|| FIRST DAY ||
|| TASK ||
|| GAME ROOM ||
|| TRAINING ||
|| THE MISSION ||
|| DRUNK ||
|| PLAN ||
|| FEELINGS ||
|| REGRET ||
|| WITHOUT HIM ||
|| DAUGHTER ||
|| BANGTAN: DATABASE ||
|| PAST ||
|| REALISE ||
|| ONE TERRIBLE ACCIDENT ||
|| NIGHTMARE ||
|| MOVE ||
|| PROMISE ||
|| LOSE YOU ||
|| DON'T YOU DARE ||
|| X-MARKS THE SPOT ||
|| THE ONE I LOVE ||
|| THEY'LL FEEL THE PAIN ||
|| ESCAPE ||
|| THE RAID ||
|| MEMORIES ||
|| BLOOD AND SHATTERS ||
|| IT'S OUR FATE ||
|| SINS ||
|| EPILOGUE ||

|| WE BOTH FEEL IT ||

108 4 0
By fr_kth

~PART-20

"I love you too! PLEASE BE OK!!" I cried.

I hugged her.."you've to stay with with me!!"

Namjoon and others arrived.

"Jungkook, you shouted too loud! what happ-" Namjoon's eye widened.

"Nainaa!!" He screamed.

"What the fuck happened here!?" Yoongi crouched down.

××××

We reached the hospital. "Oh my god.. She's bleeding way too much, we've to get her treated quick!!" The nurse shouted.

"Bring her this way!" She addressed.

"Please be ok.." I was holding her hand.

"Sir, you've to leave." The nurse said.

"Let's go Jungkook.. Trust me. She'll be ok." Jimin pulled me out of the room.

"Sir, are you her guardian?" The other nurse asked me.

"Um..n- I mean yess." I replied.

"Can you come and fill in some paper work?" She asked.

"Jungkook your clothes are strained with blood, you've to get treated too, you're not ok right now. Don't worry Joon will fill the paperwork." Jimin said.

2 days later

Naina's POV

When I gained some consciousness, I was lying down on something. As I slowly opened my eyes, I realised I was in a bed in a hospital room. My head and back hurts, and my arm was sore.

I observed the room and then my eyes shifted to my left, I saw Jungkook whose hand was intertwined with mine and he was sitting on the side table, sleeping with his head on the bed.

I felt weak and my back hurts but i tried to remember everything. I slightly took a view of Jungkook, he looked pale and weak like he haven't slept from nights.

I felt back on my bed due to the pain, which made him wake up.

He slowly opened his eyes and made his head up to look at me.

His eyes widened and he just stared at me for seconds, eyes getting watery and then..

..He hugged me.

"You're ok!!" He cried.

And I remembered the thing, we were on a mission and my father's men attacked us, we got separated while running, Jungkook found me and I ran to him then a truck hit me and I blacked out.

I hugged him back. " I thought I lose you.."

"I missed you so much.." I pulled back and cupped his face.

"I couldn't live without you.. and I was an idiot to run past you! It all happend because of me and in front of me! I almost lose you.." He covered his face.

"Don't blame yourself, you didn't do anything. It's okay I should've cared." I smiled and held his hands.

The door opened. "Oh my god Naina you're ok!" Yoongi rushed in.

"Yeah.. I guess, it hurts a little." I smiled.

And others arrived too.

"Naina.. I'm glad you're ok. I couldn't have forgiven myself if something bad happened to you just because of me.." Namjoon sat at the end of the bed and tried to control his tears but failed.

"It's not because of you Joon.. Don't worry." I smiled through tears.

"You know what? You were asleep from last 2 days which scared us as fuck though Jungkook is staying here beside you from last 2 days." Namjoon pointed towards Jungkook.

"And he didn't ate anything.." Taehyung added.

My eyes grew wide and I Immediately turned to see Jungkook looking down at the floor. I made his chin up and he looked directly onto my eyes with a mixed emotion.

"Why'd you do that? You should've-"

"Princess! You're ok!" Jimin sprinted in my direction.

I rubbed my tears and turned to the door."Hey.. Jim-jam!" I smiled widely.

××××

Seokjin helped me to my room and I soon drifted to sleep.

In the evening

After a bit of resting, my body felt light and refreshing. I applied some ointments that Seokjin gave me for my injuries.
Once I applied it, I could start feeling the coldness in my arm.
Hopefully this will lessen the sore arm..

××××

I plodded up to my room after playing games with Jimin and Yoongi. I fell back onto the bed and put my phone on charge.

"Should I do some training? I can't be bothered though but I want at the same time..Ahh why can't I fuckin decide anything!?"

I changed my clothes before heading down to the dining room. Jimin was already there and the dinner was neatly presented on the table.

"Thanks Seokjin!!" I yelled so he could hear me from the kitchen.

"No problem!" He replied back.

"Hey Jimin you just finished playing games right?" I chuckled.

"Yeah.. And I won." He replied proudly.

"Well.. Do you know where's Jungkook?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I saw him at the rooftop but may i ask why?" He smirked.

"I..I want to confess." I blushed.

"Oh my gosh.. Ok so I'll made him ready, I should get going." He smiled then walked off. "Don't worry I won't tell him about you!" He turned back and waved.

I pursed my lips and sighed. "It's going to be tough." I muttered under my breath then walked after Jimin.

I went back to my room and covered my face. He cares for me so much that he didn't even ate from 2 days. I always make It hard for him, he got beaten up because of me.. I should've noticed his  behaviours earlier. I'm such a fool. I covered my face.

But now I want you to love me more than a best friend.. I want you to be mine.. Jeon Jungkook.

"Naina, are you in there?" Jimin asked from the other side.

"Yeah.. Come in."

"He's at the rooftop garden. Fighting!!" He reassured me.

10 minutes later

I walked to the rooftop garden as Jimin said, Jungkook was there crouching down on the floor, gentler stroking a small daisy.

"What are you doing here?" I asked leaning over him.

"Shit, you scared me." He grunted.

"We need to talk." I said, and he stands up.

"Will this place be ok? Or we should head to the bench?" He asked smiling.

"No, I like it."

"Yeah, Naina what is it?" He asked.

I stared directly into his eyes and I felt my eyes getting watery.

"Jungkook.. I heard you saying, I love you too after that accident." I rubbed back my tears.

He looked back directly into my eyes, shocked, eyes widened and eyebrows furrowed with teary eyes.

Jungkook's POV

I was tearing up though I was very happy and smiling widely.

You would never know how it felt to keep your things hidden even when you got the right time to explain, to be in a position where the people you love the most are murdered infront of your eyes. I was scared. As if something was choking you, blinding you and grasping onto your arms to stop you from expressing your feelings, as the thing you treasure starts to fade into nothing but memories right infront of your eyes, you can't stop it.

The loud sounds of the cars passing by or the chattering of strangers stopped. Everything was silent. Standing infront of you. Looking into your eyes, I see the light in them. The light that I ones loved so much and I do. You don't say a thing, but you don't need to. We both feel it. We see it. We love it.

I hugged her tightly and she dig her face onto my chest hugging me back.

"Then I'll say it again. I love you Sung Naina." I whispered and kissed her forehead.

"I love you more Jeon Jungkook." She looked up and that was the time.. Her lips touched mine, bringing a sweet glimpse and I kissed her back.

××××

"I can't express how happy i'm, after expressing a ton feelings from me.. You won't know how good you made me feel." I was holding her hand while walking around the garden.

"I was scared too.. What if something happened to you because of me?" She looked down.

"I will give my life to you, if you say." I pinched her nose.

2 days later

Naina's POV

After that hectic day, it's hard to be in a relationship when you're stuck between your family stuff but both Jungkook and I've managed to do that. I told Jimin right 1 hour after I confessed to him. And today we decided to tell other members about it.

Jungkook held my hands and we called other members to the meeting room.

"What's up with you two?" Jimin smirked.

Jungkook and I exchanged glances.

"Is there anything you want to tell us?" Yoongi asked, his arms crossed and eyebrow raised.

"Actually, the two of us are officially dating." Jungkook smiled shuffling my hair.

"For real?" Hoseok asked.

"Yeah for real." I replied wrapping my hands around Jungkook's waist.

"Oh Naina you finally confessed him and Jungkook you're no more scared right?" Tae laughed.

"And from when?" Seokjin asked.

"Yeah, just 2 days ago I did confess to him." I smiled.

"Congrats both of you." Jimin wrapped his arm around Jungkook's and my shoulder.

"Thanks Jim." I grinned.

"I'm sure you both know this already, and being in a relationship in mafias comes with many consequences.. Especially in our present situation." Namjoon sighed.

"We know Joon, don't worry about anything." I responded showing a thumbs up sign.

"That's a relief, as long as you're happy." Namjoon smiled before hugging me.

"I don't want anything to happen to you again.." He whispered.

(A/N)
Ok forgive me I don't know how to write kiss scenes🙂.

Is it going to take a twist again?👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 7K 24
She was ordered to spy on the biggest Mafia Organization called 'Venom' whose leader is Jeon Jungkook. What will happen when the emotion called 'love...
12.4K 979 39
~ Nerds To Be Mafia Kings? ~ - By AlwaysDifferent_ Highest Ranks: #1 out of 248K on BTS ๐Ÿฅ‡ #1 out of 121K on Jimin๐Ÿฅ‡ #1 out of 92.3K on Hate๐Ÿฅ‡ #1 out...
199K 9.3K 36
Jeon Jungkook The biggest Mafia in the world, no one stand a chance when he is around...the most fearful, heartless, known for his stone cold behavi...