Back to the Beginning

By Irish_Wolves

Finding out that some of the Wesley's and Hermione he thought as family had betrayed him, Harry wishes for so... More

What!
Childhood Filler
The Letter
Diagon Alley - Part 1
Diagon Alley - Part 2
Gringotts Again!
Going through the trunk
Hogwarts Sorting
Flying and the Twins
Draco the protector
Back to Privet Drive
Christmas Eve
Back to Hogwarts
Hermione Grangers Fall
Sirius is Free
Horrifying discovery
Quidditch Team
Talking to Neville
Final game of the season
The Explanation
The final prank of the year
The first year is over
Meeting Remus Lupin and Kreacher
Gringotts and Realisation
Revealing the truth to Sirius and Remus
Friends and Enemies
Friendship to relationship
Year two at Hogwarts
Dumbledore and timetable problems
Dragon
Revenge on Lockhart
Lockhart and Dumbledore Trial
Ron's Redemption
Death
Meeting Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy
Changing Hogwarts
Fudge
Dumbledores defeat
Unexpected wake up call

First Day

38.2K 941 499
By Irish_Wolves

Monday – September 2nd – Hogwarts – 1991 – 7:13 AM

I woke with a smile as I sat up and gathered my school robe and some loose clothes for underneath. I smiled at the still sleeping Cecil before glanced at the shut curtains of my two dorm mates before heading into the shower.

Today was going to be interesting.

FWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGW

Monday – September 2nd – Hogwarts – 1991 – 7:35 AM

I stretched as I exited the bathroom with a sigh. I then grabbed my wand holster and clasped it to its rightful spot on my upper left shoulder. I then went into my trunk and grabbed out two large mice and a charms book before exiting the trunk. I then allowed Cecil to wrap around my left wrist before exiting the room and headed towards the Owlery. I smiled when I saw Hedwig.

"Hey Girl. I got a treat for you!" I said as I chucked her the two mice. Hedwig chirped and flew onto my shoulder and rubbed her head against my head before flying back to her perch in the Owlery. "I'll see you later Hedwig!" I called and headed towards the great Hall for breakfast. I entered and saw no one here. "Guess I'll just read my book." I said before I started reading.

FWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGW

Monday – September 2nd – Hogwarts – 1991 – 7:35 AM

"Mr. Potter." I glanced up to see Professor Flitwick watching me with concerned eyes. I smiled at him as I put down my book.

"Can I help you Professor…?" I couldn't let him know I know his name as I have only 'Just arrived'. Flitwick walked closer and took a seat beside me.

"Professor Flitwick. Why are you here all by yourself?" I blinked and slowly answered with a confused expression.

"Are student not allowed to be out early because if there is, I'm very sorry." I said as Flitwick shook his head. I blinked again.

"No. there is no rule against that but I want to know why you're here by yourself and not with any friends." I smiled softly. I wasn't in trouble.

"All the others were asleep and it would be rude to wake them up. And I can't just get Tracey from the girl's dormitory. So I decided to read a bit on charms in the great hall since it shouldn't be too long before the others get up for breakfast." Flitwick nodded his head and patted my head as he was only an inch or two taller than me. I gave a smile as I continued reading my book for ten more minutes before the door opened again and the other Professor's entered. I glanced at them before going back to reading my book. I heard someone approach me and pat my shoulder.

"Harry my boy! Can I call you Harry? It is nice to see someone as young as you up so early! And you're reading a charms book! Your mother was quite found of charms herself!" I looked up from my book and at Dumbledore as the other Professors walked past, Severus's and mine caught as he glared at me. I just smiled at him before turning back to Dumbledore with a blank expression. "I really need to talk to you after your classes about a few things my boy. Just ask one of the Professors to show you were it is." I nodded softly as Dumbledore headed up to the table.

Ha.

He probably wants me to let him be back in charge of my accounts again and try get me to stop making himself, the Weasley's and Hermione paying me back. As if I would allow him control of my vaults again and my money. Good thing I still have my bracelet on me or he would be in my head and learning all my secrets and, plans.

I glanced at my bracelet before turning back to my book but was interrupted again when Flitwick gave me a sheet of paper with my classes on it. I smiled and thanked him as I looked over my classes.

Time Table

Monday:

8:45 to 11:00 AM - Double Transfiguration with Professor McGonagall – Ravenclaw/Slytherin

Lunch

11:45 AM to 2:00 PM – Double Potions with Professor Snape – Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff

Lunch

2:45 to 3:45 PM – Defence against the Dark Arts with Professor Quirel - Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff

Tuesday:

8:45 to 9:45 AM – Defence against the Dark Arts with Professor Quirel - Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff

10:00 to 11:00 AM – Flying with Madam Hooch - Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff

Lunch

11:45 AM to 2:00 PM – Double Charms with Professor Flitwick – Ravenclaw/Slytherin

Lunch

2:45 to 3:45 PM – Herbology with Professor Sprout – Ravenclaw/Slytherin

Wednesday:

8:45 to 11:00 AM – Double History with Professor Bins - Ravenclaw/Gryffindor

Lunch

11:45 AM to 2:00 PM – Double Transfiguration with Professor McGonagall - Ravenclaw/Slytherin

Lunch

2:45 to 3:45 PM – Herbology with Professor Sprout – Ravenclaw/Slytherin– Ravenclaw/Slytherin

12:00 to 1:00 AM – Astronomy with Professor Sinistra – Ravenclaw/Slytherin

Thursday:

8:45 to 11:00 AM - Double Charms with Professor Flitwick – Ravenclaw/Slytherin

Lunch

11:45 AM to 2:00 PM – Double Defence against the Dark Arts with Professor Quirel - Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff

Lunch

2:45 to 3:45 PM – Herbology with Professor Sprout - Ravenclaw/Slytherin

Friday:

8:45 to 11:00 AM – Double History with Professor Bins - Ravenclaw/Gryffindor

Lunch

11:45 AM to 2:00 PM – Double Potions with Professor Snape – Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff

Lunch

2:45 to 3:45 PM – Herbology with Professor Sprout - Ravenclaw/Slytherin

I sighed as I heard the students coming in. I put my time table in my pocket in the robe and watched the food appear. I started to gather some scrambled eggs and two slices of bacon before grabbing mostly fruits.

"Harry!" I looked over and saw Tracey walk over with a confident smile, Michael and Terry behind her as they waved to me. I waved back and watched as Tracey sat beside me and Michael and Terry across from us. They then started gathering their food.

"Hey." I said back to them as I began eating my breakfast. Flitwick then started handing out other people's timetables. I heard a cough from Tracey and turned to her.

"How long were you in here for?" I blinked at her before answering as Terry and Michael perked up at the question and waited for me to answer.

"I've been out since around seven thirty but I was up and had a shower around seven fifteen." I said as Tracey looked at me for a moment before I continued. "I didn't want to wake anyone up because it's rude and I didn't want to wake you up because you're in the girl dorms." I said as Tracey nodded as we all finished our breakfast about ten minutes later. The rest of the food vanished as Tracey, Terry, Michael and I left the great hall. I was about to head to our first class, Transfiguration, when a familiar voice called out.

"Harry!" I turned to see Draco smiling at me. I smiled back and stopped walking to wait for him to catch up to me. The other three stopped as well.

"Hi, Draco." I said as Draco nodded at the other three before turning to face me. Zabini, Parkinson, Greengrass, Vincent and Crabbe came up behind Draco as they followed him over to me.

"We have Transfiguration together this morning. It would be… productive if we walked together." I nodded in agreement.

"Of course. We can meet up at the Transfiguration room after me and the others gather our things." I called before Tracey, Michael, Terry and I made our way to Ravenclaw tower and gathered our things for Transfiguration before we slowly made our way to Transfiguration. When I left, I hadn't seen Draco's crest fallen look at my decline to walk to the Transfiguration classroom together as I went off.

Draco, Blaise, Daphne, Pansy, Crabbe and Goyle waited for us outside the Transfiguration room. As we entered, I locked eyes with Professor McGonagall who was in her Animagus cat form. I winked at the cat before sitting in a seat beside Draco and turned to talk to him. I leaned in close so no one else could hear.

"You see that cat on the table?" I asked as Draco glanced at me before looking at the table and seeing the cat watching everyone. Draco's eyes narrowed slightly.

"Yes. Does McGonagall have a cat?" Draco asked in a suspicious voice as I muffled a chuckle. I glanced around and leaned closer to Draco.

"That cat is McGonagall. It's her Animagus form… I think." I said as Draco eyed the cat and nodded his head. Daphne and Tracey sat at the desk to our right while Crabbe and Goyle sat on our left. Michael and Terry sat behind us. Pansy sat next to Millicent behind Crabbe and Goyle while Blasé and Nott sat behind Tracey and Daphne. I sighed at the arrangement, it was like they were surrounding me and Draco in a shield. It was weird.

A few moments later after the last of the students came in and the bell rang. There was a silence for a minute before McGonagall jumped off the desk and transformed into her human form. There was a gasp from everyone in the room before a small applause could be heard.

"Settle down, now. Wands out and repeat after me." McGonagall said as she glanced at me. I smiled at her as she continued. "1, 2, 3. Par acus." I smiled slightly and repeated what McGonagall said as she passed out a few match sticks to each student. "Now these are the wand movements. I want you to copy it as well." We copied her wand movements a few times before McGonagall began speaking again. "This spell turns a match stick into a needle if done correctly. Any questions before we begin?" When no one rose their hands, McGonagall told us to begin. I looked down at my match stick and smirked wider. I'm not going to show off, I'm going to just turn it into a needle and back again.

"Par acus." I called softly and watched as the match stick changed into a perfect needle, just as I had practised last night. Draco looked at me with wide eyes for a second before opening his mouth to ask a question that was probably 'How did you do that on your first try?' McGonagall came past and looked at the needle in front of me with a bit of shock before Draco could ask his question. McGonagall gave me a small smile.

"Can you change that back into a match stick before doing the spell again?" McGonagall asked as I slowly nodded my head. The class stopped to watch me with aw.

"Par acus." I said as my needle turned back into a match stick. McGonagall smiled wider and nodded her head as I pointed my wand at the match stick again. "Par acus." I said again as my match stick turned into a needle. McGonagall gave a small clap.

"10 points to Ravenclaw. Mister Potter, have you done this spell before?" I nodded my head as I explained.

"Yes. Michael, Terry and Myself did a small study session before we went to bed last night." I said as McGonagall looked towards Michael and Terry who did the spell as well to reveal almost perfect needles

"Then 20 more points to Ravenclaw for both Michael and Terry studying beforehand." I smiled softly as McGonagall turned back to me. "But do try to practise the less… destructive spells. It wouldn't be good to end up in the hospital over a small mistake." I nodded along with Michael and Terry as McGonagall started to walk away but stopped to tell us something. "Why don't you two finish making you're matches into needles before practise changing them back. And Mister Potter, try making your needle into a design or start helping the other students." Terry raised a hand as I turned to help Draco.

"Harry already can make his needle into something else." I blushed slightly and turned away when McGonagall turned back to me with a raised eyebrow.

"Let's see. Mister Potter, please demonstrate what Mister Boot has said." I nodded slightly as everyone stopped to watch me again. Draco raised an eyebrow at me with interest.

"Par acus." I said as I pointed my wand at the needle and watched it transform into the perfect, flat cat with details. Its tail, like before, was underneath it and written in curly writing that spelled 'Ravenclaw'. McGonagall then picked up the cat and inspected it before nodding in approval.

"15 points to Ravenclaw Mister Potter. I hope to see you keep this up in my class." I smiled and watched McGonagall place the cat Transfiguration in her robe. I turned back to Draco as he smirked at me.

"Definitely a Ravenclaw." Draco said as I rolled my eyes.

"I told you I would end up in Ravenclaw, if not, then I would be in Slytherin." I said as Draco nodded his head and tried the spell on the matchstick and frowned when it went a silver colour but stayed a matchstick. "Try imagining the matchstick turning into a needle. The colour, the shape and the smell. Imagine the smoothness and shininess of the needle. Have the picture in your head and then try." I said as Draco copied the advice I had given him. After the next four tries, Draco managed to get the matchstick into the perfect needle.

"Thanks Harry." I smirked at Draco and turned towards Tracey and Daphne before moving towards them. They glanced at me as they tried another attempt at making the matchstick a needle, it came as the same outcome as Draco.

"I'll tell you what I told Draco. Try imagining the matchstick turning into a needle. The colour, the shape and the smell. Imagine the smoothness and shininess of the needle. Have the picture in your head and then try." The girl gave a few tries before getting it right like Draco did. I smiled and moved to Crabbe and Goyle. "Do you need any help?" Crabbe and Goyle looked to me surprised before nodding their heads. I looked at their matchstick, it had changed into the shape of a needle but it was wood with a red tip on one of the ends. "Okay. You're doing a good job but you need to make it silver and actually a needle. I'll tell you what I told the others. Try imagining the matchstick turning into a needle. The colour, the shape and the smell. Imagine the smoothness and shininess of the needle. Have the picture in your head and then try. Do you understand?" I asked as Crabbe and Goyle slowly nodded their heads. They tried again and I smirked at their improvements. The matchstick had gone silver like Draco's and the girls but the colour and the smoothness was a bit off. "Good try. Just try have the colour the right silver and smoothen it out." Crabbe and Goyle tried again and got it perfect after seven tries just as the bell rang. I smiled at them. "It's perfect." I said as I then went back to Draco.

"Okay students. Raise your hands if you have successfully transformed your matchstick into a needle. Draco, Daphne, Tracey, Crabbe, Goyle, Michael, Terry and I were the only ones in the room to get it done. "I see. 20 points to Slytherin and 5 points to Ravenclaw for getting it done. The rest of you can have the next Transfiguration lesson to get this done. Your homework is to write a five inch essay on what this spell does and some uses it can be done with. The Homework is due on Friday. Off you go." McGonagall said as we all got up and left the classroom. I turned to Draco.

"I'll see you at Lunch or after classes are done. We can hang out with or without our other friends." I waved to the other Slytherin's before walking off back to Ravenclaw tower to put away our transfiguration things and grab our history books. I turned to Tracey and the others. "We should get bags to carry these around in so we don't always have to come back to gather our things." Tracey, Michael and Terry thought for a second before agreeing.

"That sounds like a good idea. It would save us a lot of walking. We can order them tonight and get them during this week or next week." We all agreed as we made our way deeper into Hogwarts and towards the Potions classroom where a heard of Hufflepuff's were heading. Tracey, Michael and Terry seemed to be following me for some reason.

"Why are you following me and not walking next to me?" Tracey, Michael and Terry raised an eyebrow at me simultaneously before Michael spoke for the three of them with a slightly confused look as he answered.

"Because you seem to know the way to all our classes." I gave them a nervous smile as I quickly thought of an excuse that was true to some extent.

"The Hogwarts Book said the exact location of each classroom and had a map of the area. I studied it until I had the directions to every classroom we would use this year in my brain." I said as we walked into the Potions class.

I sat next to Michael this time as Tracey gave me a confused look. We had gone and grabbed our potion cauldrons and other utensils. I gave a small smile to Tracey who sat on the desk to the left of us. I'll sit with Michael in this Potions class and Terry in Defence. I'll sit with Draco in the classes we have together as it will be I only have fewer classes with him and the other Slytherin's.

"Wands away." I looked up to see Severus walk into the room with his cloak bellowing behind him as a sneer came to look down on the class.

Time to be insulted by the Severus that doesn't like me.

Severus started to do a name call. I waited for my name to come up. Would he say it like last time? 'Harry Potter, our new celebrity'. He probably still would if I ended up in Slytherin.

"… Ah, Harry Potter. Our new celebrity." I just smiled at him as he sneered at me. I'll rile him up a bit for a while and not rise up to his taunts. It'll piss him off. "You are here to learn the subtle science and exact art of potion making," Snape began as he had done when I was in Gryffindor.

Did he do that speech for every first year class he gets to introduce them to Potion making?

"As there is little foolish wand-waving here, many of you will hardly believe this is magic. I don't expect you will really understand the beauty of softly simmering cauldron with its shimmering fumes, this delicate power of liquids that creep through human veins, bewitching the mind, ensnaring senses… I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory, and even stop death – if you aren't as big a bunch of dunderheads as I usually have to teach." I remembered the questions he fired at mew after the speech as everyone stayed silent during his speech. I remember what he said perfectly. "Potter! What would I get if I powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?" I smirked inwardly as I answered flawlessly.

"You would get the potion known as 'The Draught of the Living Dead' if you powdered the root of an asphodel to an infusion of wormwood." I said as Snape growled softly in irritation. Michael, Tracey and Terry looked at with worry as Severus continued with the next question.

"Potter, where would you look if I told you to find me a bezoar?"

Ah, another question that he asked and told me the answer to in my first life.

"A bezoar is a stone taken from the stomach of a goat and it will save you from most poisons, Professor." I called out as Severus looked angry.

Irritating Severus is so fun.

"What is the difference, Potter, between monkshood and wolfsbane?" I sighed softly as I looked at the Professor with a slightly annoyed look to see what he would do.

"Monkshood and wolfsbane, they are the same plant, which also goes by the name of aconite." Severus growled lowly as he looked positively enraged before forcefully calming himself and turning to the rest of the class.

"Well? Why aren't you all copying that down?" I smirked inwardly as I wrote down the information and left it to dry as we started on a simple potion.

FWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGW

Monday – September 2nd – Hogwarts – 1991 – 2:00 PM

I packed away my things as I got up and ready to leave. Michael and my potion turned out near perfect with my nearly perfect chopping skills and Michael's perfect stirring skills, we made an almost perfect potion! It was an easy potion for first timers but Severus had said it was ok so that was a pretty big compliment coming at us from him.

"Potter! Stay behind." I waved to Tracey, Michael and Terry with a shout to save me a seat. I watched as the other students piled out of the class until it was just me and Severus. I gave a smile as Severus sneered at me.

"Professor McGonagall said you read ahead in some of your class books. I want to know what sort of practicing for potions you have done." I nodded softly as Severus sat on his chair behind a desk in the front of the class. I walked a little closer.

"I practices slicing, dicing, crushing and the works on chopping techniques that I would be using in potions. I also practiced a few stirring techniques but I'm not that good at it at the moment." I'm not telling him a made a few beginner potions, he'll tell me to show him and say their horrible!

"That's fine but do not try to do any potions without my or another Professors supervision. Potion making is dangerous and can cause serious damage if something is done wrong." I blinked. He was just worried about me. I nodded my head and gave a small blush of embarrassment.

"Sorry. I just wanted to be prepared as I have only found out about magic with the other Muggle-bourns." I said as Severus froze before speaking slowly.

"Are you saying you knew nothing of the wizarding world till somewhere in July?" I nodded my head as Severus placed his head in his hand before looking back at me. I quickly spoke before he could say anything.

"It was pleasant to learn that my parents weren't some drunks that died in a car crash like my relatives said they did." I said as Severus stared at me with shock as I pretended to babble on like a clueless idiot. "Though I was a little shocked when I went to Gringotts and found out the Headmaster of Hogwarts was my Magical Guardian and had taken thousands of Galleons out of my vault and gave them to the Weasley's and some to Hermione Granger. I was even more shocked when I found out I was in a marriage contract with Ginevra Weasley. But I sorted it all out now, I even got to meet my parent's portrait!" Severus froze in shock at the mention of my parents.

"T-They have a portrait?" I nodded my head with fake excitement as I continued on.

"Yeah! Mother mentioned you on how you were a brilliant Potion Master and was her childhood friend when she was alive. That reminds me, she asked me to ask you if you would meet her some time. She wanted to catch up." I said as Severus nodded his head and stood and ushered me to the door.

"Yes. I wouldn't mind seeing Lilly again. We have… a lot to talk about. Off to lunch or you'll miss it and starve." I nodded my head as I went to the door and grabbed the handle but stopped before turning back to Severus.

"When Christmas break begins, if you can have a few days off. Come to my Aunts house, I have a portkey that leads right to the vault with all the portraits in it. Unless the House Elves have finished cleaning up Potter Manor, they should still be in the vault. We can visit them then." I said as I quickly exited the potion room and rushed off to lunch.

This was an interesting day so far, Defense is going to interesting. I'll try talk to old Voldy and get him to not kill me as I still have his horcrux in me. I might even be able to get him to change a few of his views and changes for the world.

FWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGW

Monday – September 2nd – Hogwarts – 1991 – 2:45 PM

I sighed as I sat next to Terry this time. It was almost over. Just this class, a talk with Dumbledore and talking with Draco in the library before the day is over and I can do anything I want until dinner. I had told Tracey, Michael and Terry I would sit next to all of them and Draco during each class.

Quirel then walked in and started taking roll call as I took in a breath of over whelming garlic stench. The room smelled strongly of garlic, probably to hide the smell of decay on the back of Quirel's head. I answered when my name was called and gave him a smile when Quirel glanced at me.

This was going to be interesting.

"W-w-wands away a-a-and your books o-o-out. I w-w-want you to r-r-read through t-t-the first chapter o-o-on the rules f-f-for Defense a-a-against the D-d-dark A-a-arts. Raise y-y-your hand if you h-h-have any q-q-questions during y-y-your r-r-reading." I held in a groan of annoyance for what we would do this lesson and Quirel fake stuttering. I pulled out my book and began reading the first page.

Defense against the Dark Arts is exactly what it is called. You learn how to defend yourself from dark spells being cast at you...

FWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGW

Monday – September 2nd – Hogwarts – 1991 – 3:45 PM

I put away my things as Quirel spoke.

"Y-y-you may l-l-leave. Have a good afternoon." I stood and turned to Tracey, Michael and Terry.

"Mind walking without me? I have to talk to Professor Quirel really quickly and then I have that meeting with Dumbledore. I'll meet up with you guys in the library. Oh. And if you see Draco, tell him to go with you as I promised to hang out with him as well. Ok?" I said as the three nodded. I walked up to Quirel and waited for everyone to leave. Quirel gave me a smile but I could see the promise of pain in his eyes.

"M-M-Mister P-P-Potter! W-W-What can I-I-I do f-f-for you?" I smiled before my face went cold. Quirel frowned but stayed in his character as the stuttering fool of a Professor.

"You can start by stopping your acting of being a stuttering fool when were alone together." Quirel opened his mouth to make an excuse when I continued speaking. "Another thing you can do is take off that stupid turban, I already know he's under there." Quirel pulled out his wand and opened his mouth to say the spell that would kill me. "Ah. Ah. Ah. You wouldn't want to kill your own Horcrux, would you?" Quirel froze for a second but kept his wand facing me.

"How do you know about my masters Horcruxes?" Quirel spoke as I sighed in annoyance as I made a spinning around gesture.

"I would rather talk to him face to face but if you insist to talk to me and allow him to listen, fine then." I then went to a desk and sat down. "Now. You wouldn't know but I have come back from the future." Quirel raised an eyebrow in disbelief as I continued on. "I was betrayed after your master downfall by my hands. I have somehow come back to the time with all my knowledge, I appeared as my one-year old self of the night you killed my parents." Quirel nodded his head with a disbelief look on his face still. "You may not realize it but, you created a seventh Horcrux the night you tried to kill me. It left a mark, one might say it took shape of a scar." I said as Quirel froze before a raspy voice called out.

"Let me see the boy!" Quirel quickly but carefully took off his turban and turned to the board as the face of Voldemort faced me.

"Harry Potter. My seventh Horcrux." I nodded before sighing softly.

"I've come to make a deal." Voldemort watched me with curiosity. "I don't really want to be a part of another war but I know I'll be dragged into it whether it be willingly or I being dragged kicking and screaming." Voldemort gave a small smirk as he watched me. "I know a few things that you would love to know but I want something in return for telling you these things." Voldemort watched me with weary eyes.

"What sort of knowledge do you possess that I would want?!" Voldemort hissed as he watched me with red eyes that seemed to go into my soul. I forced myself to relax as I answered.

"I know what the prophecy says about us. I know who is in the Order of the Phoenix. I know how to gain you a body. And last but not least, I know who the spy is in your ranks." I said as Voldemort hissed in rage and displeasure. "All I want is a few simple things in return for this… information." Voldemort growled softly.

"What do you want?" Voldemort hissed softly as I relaxed slightly.

"I want four simple things. 1. I want Peter Pettigrew turned into the ministry to release my Godfather." Voldemort nodded his head. It was something he could do with no problem. "2. I want yourself and your Death Eaters to leave my friends and family alone, no harming, killing or torturing of any kind." Voldemort nodded again as I continued. "3. I want… you to leave Severus Snape alone, he is… a good person." Voldemort nodded again with a slight scowl on his face. "I don't mean you can't call him in to make potions, just no torturing. Just make him leave once he is done doing something for you." Voldemort nodded in acceptance. "4. I want you to leave all the Death Eater children alone. Some of them are my friends." Voldemort scowled but agreed. I nodded softly.

"That is… acceptable. Now. What is the prophecy?" I nodded my head as Voldemort hissed in anger.

"The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches… born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies… and the DARK lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have the power the Dark Lord knows not… and either must live while the other survives… the one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies…" There was a silence before I continued. "Are you going to try kill me now?" I eyed Voldemort as he watched me intensely with an emotion I couldn't identify.

"…No." Voldemort said as he looked me up and down.

"I will tell you the other information another time but for now, I have my… meeting with Dumbledore. Would you walk me there? I can't just walk their as I am a first year and I don't know the lay of the castle." I said as Voldemort nodded his head with a bit of anger in his eyes as he didn't get the rest of the information.

"Quirel! Take the boy to Dumbledore." I waited for Quirel to put the turban carefully back on his head before nodding to me. I followed Quirel out of the Defense room and down the corridor towards Dumbledore's office with my things in hand. I stopped at the entrance in front of the Gargoyle and turned to Quirel.

"Thank you for taking me here Professor Quirel. It's greatly appreciated." I said with a smile and waved to Quirel as he nodded and turned away and left. I turned back to the Gargoyle. "Lemon drops." I said as I watched the Gargoyle move as I walked up the stairs and into the office to see Dumbledore sitting in his chair and Fawkes on his perch near the desk.

"Ah! Harry, my boy. Come in, come in. Take a seat." I sat in the chair in front of the desk with a small frown.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked with a false meekness. Let's see how long I can stand him believing I'm a meek first year that has a love for learning in this meeting before I crack. Dumbledore gave his best grandfatherly look as he gave me a fake warm smile.

"No, my boy! Nothing like that." I pretended to sigh in relief. "I just wanted to ask you a few questions-."

"Sorry to interrupt Sir but, well, you're the Headmaster. You're only supposed to talk to me about my grades, detentions and behavior in class. I have only been here one day so you can't possibly have much to talk to me about." I said as Dumbledore held back a surprised look before giving another grandfatherly smile.

"You're right, my boy. But I have the exception because I'm you're magical Guardian. I just wanted to… discuss a few things." I tensed slightly without Dumbledore noticing before giving Dumbledore an innocent look.

"Ok. But may I ask you some questions as well?" I asked as Dumbledore nodded happily with a greedy gleam in his eyes as he watched me with fake care and love.

"You can, my boy." Dumbledore then sat up a bit straighter as I pretended to perk up and sat up straighter as well and put on a fake happy smile. "Well, my boy. I got a letter from the Goblin King, Ragnarok, a few days before you're birthday. It said you have taken full control of your vaults." I nodded with slight nervousness. Dumbledore was more powerful than me while I am this young. I need to be weary. "I understand you want to take on a responsibility in your life but I am more than qualified to take care of your vaults while you are a Hogwarts student." I inwardly growled as I fought to keep a sneer off my face and my innocent mask on.

"I'm fine Professor Dumbledore. I have it all under control." I spoke with a happy smile before pretending to frown. "But the Goblins told me about you taking money from my vault and setting up a marriage contract with someone I haven't even met." Dumbledore seemed to freeze before beginning to try take control of the situation.

"Ah, about that my boy. I took out the money for your Hogwarts fee's and sent you many presents each year with that money for your birthday and Christmas." I almost chocked on how he was trying to make this answer seem legit. Let's see how he will respond to this!

"But the goblins showed me all the money you took from me. It can't have all been used on what you said as I have never been given presents from other people other than the Dursley's and I looked up the Hogwarts fee." Dumbledore seemed to pale more and more as I continued on. "It also says that you gave my money to the Weasley family and a Hermione Granger." I gave an innocent look as I continued on. "I met Ron Weasley on the train and he wasn't very nice at all. He demanded to sit in my compartment and made fun of a person I was making friends with. Then I met Hermione Granger, she was very annoying. I don't see how you could give people I don't know money from my vaults." I said as I pretended to give him a confused and angry face as I stood and let a few fake tears come into my eyes.

"M-my boy-." I cut Dumbledore off as I put my hand up in a stopping motion.

"I…, I think it would be better if you don't contact me anymore Professor. I will require my head of the House to come with me if you ever request to see me again about things other than school work. Good day." I said and waltzed out of the room while forcing myself to hold in laughter at the shocked, confused and annoyed look on his face as I left in a hurry.

I laughed as I ran down the hall towards the Ravenclaw tower with my things to grab some parchment, quills and ink for my homework. I gathered my things and walked with a grin on my face as I headed to the library.

"Master?" I looked around before looking down at my wrist and smiled at Cecil as Cecil slithered around my wrist happily.

"Yes." I answered as I kept a look out but kept glancing at Cecil as Cecil answered.

"Introduce me to your friends!" I froze and looked at Cecil before raising an eyebrow as I continued to look around.

"Why do you want to be introduced to them?" Cecil looked up at me with a large, slit snake eyes.

"Because I want to be able to go around the room without you're roommates freaking out." I raised an eyebrow and opened my mouth to reply. "But I heard, while you weren't listening, that the Zabini person has a snake as well. I wish to meet them." I sighed softly before nodding my head reluctantly.

"Fine. Just so you don't get lonely." I hissed softly before entering the library and found Terry, Michael, Tracey, Draco, Blaise, Pansy, Goyle and Crabbe sitting at a large table in the corner talking with their books out. I walked up and waved as they noticed me.

"Hey Harry. What took you so long?" I smiled as I settled down as Tracey asked me the question. I watched as the others looked at me with curiosity as I placed my things on my desk with a smile.

"The meeting with Dumbledore. I told you already." I said as I smiled at them. Draco sighed as he took it upon himself to ask the question they wanted to ask.

"They told me what you said to Weasley earlier. Care to share?" I snickered softly as the others leaned a bit closer subconsciously. I sighed as I got into a relaxed position.

"Well, incase Draco hasn't told you, I was raised by Muggles." The other Slytherin's, Terry and Michael gasped in shock. "Dumbledore placed me with my mother's Muggle sister, Petunia, and her husband and son." The others nodded. "I hadn't of learned about the Wizarding World until the first of July. I basically scrambled to learn all I could before Hogwarts." I phased slightly before continuing. "Dumbledore applied himself to be my Magical Guardian and took control of my vaults and anything magical to do himself. He did… a lot of things. One such was to take my money and spend it on his, what was it called? Order of the Phoenix, and pay the Weasley's for their children to go to school and a Miss Hermione Granger to go to school. They had even been paid to be my friends and make me hate Slytherin's and be in Gryffindor." They all looked shocked, outraged and sad as they heard me speak. "He just tried to con me into letting him take over my vaults again with a cheap 'It was to pay for your fees for Hogwarts and presents I sent you each Christmas'." I snickered as the others nodded but didn't seem to think it so funny. I looked at their still annoyed faces and sighed. "Don't worry about it. I've already handled it. I have the Goblins making them pay me back every last Knut, book and artifact they have ever stolen from me. Just be glad I got control of it when I did. They had set up a marriage contract to marry me to the Weasley's youngest and only daughter." I shivered and watched as they all looked horrified, Draco looked horrified, enraged and… Jealous? Nah, just my imagination.

"What an asshole!" Tracey said as I nodded my head in agreement. The others nodded their heads in agreement as well as I started my homework before stopping.

"What would you guys think if we made a study group?" The others looked at me with surprise, curiosity and Pansy gave me an annoyed look at the mention of having to study. "It could be where we practice spells we find, study subjects we want to learn in advance before third year and tutor each other in subjects we lack in." the others looked weary before Draco nodded his head.

"Sounds like a good idea. We can learn a few spells above our year so we can all be top of our classes." The others all nodded. "When it hits third year, we can tutor each other on subjects we are doing that the other is not. It will be very profitable if we do this." We all nodded as Tracey then spoke up.

"What would we call our group? We can't always call it the study group, it's not very good." I nodded as I tried to think of something when I felt Cecil squeeze my wrist in annoyance.

"Cecil!" I hissed softly in English as the others looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"Cecil?" Tracey asked as I blushed softly and sighed.

"No. Cecil is my snake." I said as Draco's eyes widened in surprise, as did the others as I spoke. I laughed softly at their faces.

"You have a snake?" Blaise asked as I nodded my head and brought up my wrist to show them Cecil. Cecil's head popped up from underneath my robe sleeve and gave a greeting hiss as he did another loop around my wrist. I looked at Blaise with a hopeful smile.

"Do you think you could introduce your snake to Cecil any time soon? I think he might be a little lonely with just me as company." I asked as Blaise nodded his head as he studied the small snake know as Cecil. Cecil whined softly about being boarded before calming down and went to sleep on my wrist as I looked at the time.

4:05 pm

We still had time we could talk. I turned back to the others.

"When we do this club/study session, we should designate days to specific things like, two days a week we will do homework and three days a week we practice spells. Saturdays and Sundays can be used doing what we want." The others nodded as Tracey spoke up.

"Why don't you make a schedule up for us to use this weekend, Harry? That way we have this week to get to know each other and the other weeks working together. I nodded as I continued with my homework. I'm just finishing my Transfiguration Homework, the only piece of homework I got today. I then pulled out my Charms book and started reading were I had left off this morning.

Maybe I should practice the Patronum Charm for third year. It would be a great help. I could also practice the Defense spells to make sure I have them down pack for this year.

"How about the 'Defense Associates'?" Terry asked as everyone thought on it before shaking their heads. I inwardly shuddered in disgust at the name, Cho had come up with it in fifth year before we all agreed on Dumbledore's Army.

"Why can't it just be a normal study session between friends? It doesn't have to be a club, just friends." Everyone agreed as Terry and Tracey pouted but agreed. I sighed as I watched everyone finish their homework. "How about we all look over each other's homework before I show you a place to practice spells?" I asked as everyone agreed.

FWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGW

Monday – September 2nd – Hogwarts – 1991 – 4:17 PM

I handed back all the pieces of Homework. We had finally finished reviewing each other's homework. With just a few touch up's and a few more reviews, we were done. I got up as the others followed me.

"Let's put away our things and meet back at the entrance of the library. I'll show you to a… special place." I said as everyone raised an eyebrow but did as they were told as we split into two groups. I headed off with Terry, Tracey and Michael to Ravenclaw tower. I put away my things as we walked back to the library. As we got there, Draco and the others weren't there. I turned to the others with a small smile.

"I can't wait to show you the room! My father used to go there with his friends and wrote down how to get into the room." I said as Draco and the other Slytherin's came around the corner. I started walking up the stairs for the seventh corridor, the others followed me with a few huffs and puffs from walking up all the steps to the seventh corridor. I then motioned for them to stop as I started walking in front of the entry three times.

"Harry? What are you…?" Draco trailed off as the entrance opened to reveal a room that was used for training, practicing spells and studying. I turned to them and bowed.

"Welcome… to the Room of Requirements!" I said as I led them in and shut the door behind me with a smirk at their shocked faces. "If you walk past the entry way three times and think of something you need, the Room of Requirements will help you." I said as I moved to a wall of dummies to test the strength of your spells on. "These bad boys will show you how much magic to put into your spell. Red being too much, yellow being too little and green being perfect. Do you understand?" I asked as they all nodded with shock still on their faces. "I'll show you how it works with a demonstration. I've wanted to try out a defense spell for a while now." The others gathered around at a distance for safety and watched as I lifted my wand. "Expellliarmus!" I called as a jet of light came out of my wand and hit the target dummy. A green light appeared above it. I smirked and turned to the others. "How about you give it a try?" The others all crowded to a target dummy and started practicing spells. I did the same to a target dummy on the end until all spells I didn't need to do twice were all green.

"We should probably head down for dinner. It starts in ten minutes." Terry said as he glanced at the clock in the Room of Requirements. We all exited the room and headed to the Grand Hall with smiles on our faces.

Today had been a good day.

FWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGW

Monday – September 2nd – Hogwarts – 1991 – 4:17 PM

I handed back all the pieces of Homework. We had finally finished reviewing each other's homework. With just a few touch up's and a few more reviews, we were done. I got up as the others followed me.

"Let's put away our things and meet back at the entrance of the library. I'll show you to a… special place." I said as everyone raised an eyebrow but did as they were told as we split into two groups. I headed off with Terry, Tracey and Michael to Ravenclaw tower. I put away my things as we walked back to the library. As we got there, Draco and the others weren't there. I turned to the others with a small smile.

"I can't wait to show you the room! My father used to go there with his friends and wrote down how to get into the room." I said as Draco and the other Slytherin's came around the corner. I started walking up the stairs for the seventh corridor, the others followed me with a few huffs and puffs from walking up all the steps to the seventh corridor. I then motioned for them to stop as I started walking in front of the entry three times.

"Harry? What are you…?" Draco trailed off as the entrance opened to reveal a room that was used for training, practicing spells and studying. I turned to them and bowed.

"Welcome… to the Room of Requirements!" I said as I led them in and shut the door behind me with a smirk at their shocked faces. "If you walk past the entry way three times and think of something you need, the Room of Requirements will help you." I said as I moved to a wall of dummies to test the strength of your spells on. "These bad boys will show you how much magic to put into your spell. Red being too much, yellow being too little and green being perfect. Do you understand?" I asked as they all nodded with shock still on their faces. "I'll show you how it works with a demonstration. I've wanted to try out a defense spell for a while now." The others gathered around at a distance for safety and watched as I lifted my wand. "Expellliarmus!" I called as a jet of light came out of my wand and hit the target dummy. A green light appeared above it. I smirked and turned to the others. "How about you give it a try?" The others all crowded to a target dummy and started practicing spells. I did the same to a target dummy on the end until all spells I didn't need to do twice were all green.

"We should probably head down for dinner. It starts in ten minutes." Terry said as he glanced at the clock in the Room of Requirements. We all exited the room and headed to the Grand Hall with smiles on our faces.

Today had been a good day.

FWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

863K 31.7K 33
Despite the struggles that come with transferring to a new school in the middle of the year, Ellie Evans finds that she'll also have to face tragedy...
70.3K 2.1K 15
By: phoenixgirl26 After hearing some plans that other people wanted for him, Harry Potter decides it's time to begin a new life, a new life away fro...
769 6 22
REWRITTEN! Harry Potter lost his twin sister last year, he now has no idea what to do. Problems happen in the muggle world, and in the wizarding worl...
336K 14K 85
Severus moves his wife, Avalon, a muggle to hogwarts at the news of Sirius Blacks escape thinking Hogwarts would be the safest place with all those d...