Highly recommended stories (T...

By Eira_Mliehn

If you want or seeking for some stories na TAGUAN NG ANAK, Check out this stories and read! Hope you like it... More

Please Read
My Professor is My Husband
Give in to you
The pregnant virgin
My Son's Father (Sanmiego Series #1)
Babysitting the billionaire
Hiding the billionaire's heir
Possessive series 16: Titus Morgan
My secret marriage
Safe skies, archer (university series #2)
One hot night (Race series #3)
Without Doubt
1st list of stories (taguan ng anak)
2nd list of stories (taguan ng anak)
3rd list of stories (taguan ng anak)
4th list of stories (taguan ng anak)
REQUESTS
5th list of stories

Hiding my ex-boyfriend's son

4.9K 14 4
By Eira_Mliehn

Tittle: Hiding my ex-boyfriend's son
Status: COMPLETED
Parts: 56
Author: Amoralizz

Description:

Hoping for the advancement of her career as an accountant, Aragen accepts the offer of a prestigious company- but she instantly regrets it when she finds out that the CEO is her ex-boyfriend and the father of her son.

***
After being named as one of the top accountants in the country, Aragen Evangelista receives job offer from Montreal Corporation, one of the leading companies in Asia. Thinking that this could finally advance her career, she leaves Boracay to become the new Chief financial officer of the company. Just when she thought that things are finally going her way, she finds out that the CEO is none other than Gaden Montreal, her ex-boyfriend and the father of her son whom she has hidden for twelve years. He's noe back and he's determined to punish her because of what happened between them in the past. As they spend more time together, will they be able to clear up their misunderstandings and start anew ---even if the truth could hurt them, too?

Written in Taglish

ENJOY!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 54 1
Synopsis Bata pa lamang ako ay sanay na 'ko sa ganito. Sanay na ako sa malalakas niyang pag-ungol sa tuwing may dinadala siya ritong costumer. Bata p...
3M 77.3K 18
OLD SUMMER TRILOGY #2 Being the niece of the volleyball team's coach, Alia is hired to design the uniforms of the players. Seven, who has had a crush...
636K 17.4K 28
GUERRERO BROTHER'S BYRONNE LEXX GUERRERO "Paano kung ang minahal mo ng lubos ay puno pala ng kasinungalingan ang lahat nito. Ano ang gagawin mo?"
8.5M 264K 70
Rogue Saavedra, the arrogant city's young billionaire, becomes stranded on an unknown island. There he meets an illiterate jungle woman, Jane, who is...