Spider-Man: Homecoming(Book 1)

Autorstwa ScarletWitch19

After discovering that her younger twin brother Peter Parker is Spider-Man almost a year ago, fifteen-year-ol... Więcej

Cast
Chapter 1- Prologue
Chapter 2- Civil War
Chapter 3- Two Months Later
Chapter 4- On a Ned-To-Know Basis
Chapter 5- The Party
Chapter 6- The Baby Monitor Protocol
Chapter 7- Trouble in D.C.
Chapter 8- A Boatload of Trouble
Chapter 9- Consequences
Chapter 10- Homecoming
Chapter 11- Vulture
Chapter 12- Spider-Man

Book 1

96 2 0
Autorstwa ScarletWitch19

Hey, there! So for those of you who have been reading my Marvel stories, I am currently writing a series about a teenage girl named Kaitlyn Summers who basically lives with the Avengers, has cool super powers and saves the world. I am going to put that series on pause because I have decided to write a new series based on Tom Holland's Spider-Man franchise where he has a twin sister named Maddi.

Don't worry, I will go back and continue to write Kaitlyn's story after I have finished this one. The Spider-Man series I will be writing will connect with Kaitlyn's story, so you will see her and Maddi connect with each other in future stories! I am so excited for this and can't wait to hear your thoughts on Maddi's character. The actress playing Maddi will be Laura Marano.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

24.1K 400 34
Y/N is a 22 year old marvel fan who decides to battle her anxiety so she could attend the Far From Home premiere in London. When something goes wrong...
5.1K 95 11
Peter Parker has been living with tony stark ever since aunt may died what happens when tony and Peter go on a mission with the avengers but are kidn...
49.4K 1.2K 15
Peter Parker, 15 years old, spiderman, and the newly adopted stark. He loved his old family, May and Ben, and he only remebers a little of his parent...
30.1K 1.3K 26
Evan Parker, the sister to Peter Parker starts out the same as her brother ... a nerd. What happens when Kate bishop takes an interest in her? Evan's...