moondrop/sundrop's little cru...

By EvaCastleberry

yandere moondrop staring y/n at the daycare sundrop is also having a crush More

chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter4.
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15
chapter 16
reminder
chapter 17
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 24.
chapter 25. ends meet
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30.
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
authors note
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
authors note love
chapter 35.
chapter 36
chapter 37.
chapter 38. a terrible sight
chapter 39
chapter 40. the ending
authirs update
look what we got
authors note..

chapter 23.

501 15 1
By EvaCastleberry

  April 5th, 4:05 am.

Y/n rolls to her side letting the clothing stretch over her round belly looking over to see moondrop sleeping soundlessly.  Flinching at the sight of sundrop standing tall hunched over smiling down at her figure.  Slowly standing up she begins to walk slowly making sure to not fall over. 

  "Miss me?" Cringing inside mentally y/n steps away from his hug letting him process.  "Sunshine i- I only wanted a hug that's all" he starts to pout.  "Do not touch me.." She makes her way down the hallway carefully sundrop walks alongside getting very close to her personal space.  "Hey hey hey ever hear about space!!!?!"

(Authors note real quick: alright guys I was thinking about making a new new book with these cute asf pictures not gonna lie but I almost had a nose bleed from them the name I am coming up with  "what the afterlife holds" here are the pictures)

——————

Y/n sat alone eating her breakfast peacefully until she was interrupted. Sundrop slams his palms next to her causing y/n to slightly jump.  "We need to talk now sunshine...." He sneers in venom while taking her wrist and drags her to the bathroom.  Once inside he shuts it very quickly and locks the door stalking towards very slowly and uses his hands to pin her against the wall  blocking any possible way of escaping. 

  "Why do you not l⃨o⃨v⃨e⃨ m⃨e⃨ sUnshIne.....I will kill for you and keep you...your perfection in my eyes darling!!! Those innocent lives and some of them weren't innocent either hahahahaHaHaha I can't stop myself when I'm around you....so which is it who will you choose!!?!". His spit lands on her face as she wipes it away.  Feeling the movements inside her y/n uses her hands to cover the roundness  " i-i I ....." He rises an eyebrow leaning closer to her neck.  "tell me sunshine does it hurt?" Leaving her in question "w-what?".

  Her words get drowned out by the sound of his teeth latching onto her shoulder as he bit down.  A pained scream escapes from her lips as he grabs the left wrist pinning it to the wall and gently placing his palm against her waist.  Tears fall downward dripping from the chin onto the hardwood floor y/n trembles in shock.  Sundrop retracts his metal teeth looking down at her scared state smirking. 

  " who. Do. You. Choose to have in your life baby~" she thinks for a response.  Sundrop growing more impatient as he glances down to her belly kneeling down brushing his lips softly across the surface.  "I don't wanna choose !!" Y/n uses her strength to push him off as he fell onto his butt.  Storming away she unlocks the door and opens it slamming it behind and waddles at a fast pace. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 220 21
This is a Sunrise/Moondrop fanfiction. This story will contain the following: Seizures Attempted murder Obssessive behaviour Smut Non-Concented sexua...
33.2K 1K 13
You are only 7 years old, and live in a broken home with an abusive, drunk father that beats his wife. You are often taken to The Mega Pizzaplex and...
95.5K 3K 18
"𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙮." "𝙊𝙠𝙖𝙮." __________꧁✩꧂__________ 𝘼 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝘾𝙀𝙊 𝙗...
9.1K 204 10
Warning ! Might have Mentions of Killing Gore Yandere Trauma sex Insomnia Obession Stalking Creepy behavior Toxic relationship Kidnapping M...