The Things You Do For Love {D...

By TeaBagsUnderMyEyes

Gabriel Agreste is given two options - he hands over the butterfly miraculous to Ra's Al Ghul - in order to g... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

REWRITE TIME

297 3 0
By TeaBagsUnderMyEyes

I know, I know, you all want me to finally finish something but I just- 

I've developed a lot more in my writing over the quarantine and I've just grown tired of my former writing style - therefore, I wish to change just... all of this. 

My oc's Ashe and Nova have all gone through a major load of character development and I want to apply that to this fic without having to randomly change up the entire storyline. I was also thinking of making the rewrite more fluid and exciting. 

I was thinking of adding more pictures and art to it, to really illustrate everything. 

I'm no longer a Daminette fan and don't exactly have an appreciation or liking to Marinette Dupain-Cheng but I want to give back to you guys by actually writing something that I actually like. I know I've been keeping you guys waiting but I just can't finish writing this fic without being all over how cringe or off-putting parts or moments of this story is. 

--

That being said, I'm going to rewrite this entire fic - same storyline, just better. 

Artwork for all the gowns and outfits, artwork for how I imagine the characters, just a better fic and that's what I'm striving for. 

Thanks for sticking with me this far, I'll hope to see you all in the rewrite. :D

The author, Jessica. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 1.3K 28
Marinette Dupain-Cheng is a daughter, superhero, girlfriend, guardian, friend, fashion designer... Her boyfriend Adrien Agreste who happened to be he...
276K 9.2K 33
When the miraculous team becomes suspicious of Lila, they are going to need the help of a certain bat-detective to determine if Lila is working with...
24.2K 529 18
Same as my other one but without photos by request of @daminette-fangirl Just your regular daminette with my own little twist. Marinette has had it...
423K 14.5K 121
Marinette struggles to stay happy nowadays, but what better way to change your mood than with a change of location? Adrien gave up his miraculous so...