☾︎𝙄𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙥�...

By -not-you-

Like the title says Irondad and Spiderson Oneshots! [Requests are open] fluffy and some angsty shit have fu... More

☾︎Hello☽︎
Father's Day
Da-...yum
Drugged
Homework
Sweater
Biological Father
Sick
"dada"
The Boy In The Picture

A CHILD?

409 12 13
By -not-you-

3rd person pov:

It's been a boring day for Peter so far. The 15 year old didn't get much to do except for doing his homework, building some Legos and watching a movie.

Normally he and his father would hang out in the labs and tinker on one of their ideas, but today Tony was on a mission and he was being taken care of by Pepper and Happy, the only other two people that knew of his existence.

Well not really - all of the people in school knew he existed (or at least some of them) but nobody knew he was the son of Tony stark.

"I've made you soup, Pete, come on, you've gotta eat something", Pepper tried to get him out of his room for the whole day, but nothing worked.

It was just that Peter was so worried about his father.

It wasn't unusual that Tony would be away for missions with the team, but he was never gone for so long.

And that made Peter worry. He in fact worried so much, he wasn't concentrated at school and Ned noticed something was wrong. But he decided not to push it, if Peter wanted him to knew, he'd tell him eventually.

Peter really appreciated the effort his aunt pepper and his uncle happy put into looking after him, but he wasn't in the mood.

He walked out of his room nevertheless to not seem ungreatful and grabbed a bowl of soup his aunt made.

"Thank you Pepper, it's delicious!"

And it really was. The only problem was that the soup didn't help him to stop worrying about his father.

He could be hurt! Or even worse - killed! (or Worst expelled, sorry I had to)

"stop worrying, it'll be fine", Happy tried to calm him down - what surprisingly didn't really work that well.

But at least him and Pepper tried. And he really appreciated them.

---

After Pepper and Happy left for the night Peter settled down on the couch, putting on a Disney movie and trying to stay awake to wait until his father came home.

But that didn't work as planned and soon he was snuggled up against the pillows looking totally adorable.

But because he was sleeping he forgot to go back to his floor where nobody could see him (Tony was always so protective so he told nobody about Peter for safety reasons)... And that was a problem now, because the team was coming home and Peter layed right in the living area where they'd normally spend their days.

Not really secret, huh.

--

"I'm going to make coffee anyone want some?", Cap asked walking into the kitchen.

Then his eyes fell on a body laying on the couch. He couldn't quite see who's laying there, but he knew for sure it wasn't Pepper or anyone he knew.

"Yeah, black please", Nat walked in, but was held back by Steve, who pointed at the figure.

Nat furrowed her brows, she had no idea who was laying there - normally she knew everything!

Bruce had a book in his hand and was reading it, but he looked up at their words.

"Who is it?"

"Are they dead?"

"I have no idea."

Clint walked up to the body, trying to figure out its identity.

"It's a teenage boy!"

And they were right. A teenager with curly brown hair was sleeping peacefully with a stuffed teddy in his arms.

Tony had bought him the teddy soon after he was born and it was about as big as Peter back then. Now it's obviously very small, but he had kept it since then, not wanting to let go and loose it.

It was named beary, like berry, but spelled as bear. Peter loved berries and his teddy was a bear, so why not name it beary?

They saw him shuffle in his seat, slowly waking up. The boy groaned and rubbed his eyes.

"TONYYYYY THERE'S A STRANGER LAYING ON THE COUCH", Clint yelled, pointing at Peter.

Tony ran in, concerned about something serious going on. Concerned, that Peter might be in danger with the stranger laying there. 

Maybe someone tried to kill him?

Did HYDRA find out about him?

Is he already dead?

Tony was so worried as he sprinted to the common area.

"What's going on, is everything alright? Is P- are you guys alright?"

And what he found was his tired, not fully awake 15 year old son, sitting on the ceiling.

The others must've scared him.

"Hey, hey, Pete come down here", Tony smiled at the boy and he smiled back, jumping off the ceiling and into his father's arms.

"I've missed you! Are you fine? Does this hurt? Does this hurt? This? This? Omg you've got a bruise! You should go see the medbay! Are you fine?! ARE YOU FINE?! omg I've missed you so so much!", Peter rambled on and spoke loudly into his fathered chest.

Tony chuckled lightly and kissed his sons forehead, rubbing his back.

He had missed his son too.

Since he was born Peter had been Tony's #1 priority. That's why he was kept a secret - Tony had some evil and powerful enemies.

They could kill him, but not his son. Tony would never be able to look in the mirrow again, if something happened to his precious little Peter.

"I mean I'm fine with you being bi, but sleeping with a kid crosses the line!", the captain said.

And Tony opened his eyes, giving Steve a confused look.

"You really think they're sleeping with each other? Come on! The hair and the brown doe eyes? The shirt literally being a chemistry joke? If I'm not fully wrong - and I'm not- this is a mini version of Tony."

"aka his son", Peter bowed as he stopped hugging his father.

Tony rolled his eyes at his behavior, but soon realized what happened.

"Jar, Forms"
"got it, sir"

Tony grabbed a starkpad and opened a File.

"sign here, here, here, here and here", he said to them, pointing on different dottet lines on the form.

"daaad, that's not nece-"
"but it is"

They had a silent conversation with their eyes before Peter sighed and sat back down onto the couch, rubbing his eyes - he literally just woke up about 2 minutes ago.

Yes, he was freaking out on the inside, I mean some of his idols were standing right in front of him, but he had to keep his cool. Aaand he was tired.

"And what have I just signed?"
"Next time, don't ask after, might be safer.... No uhm, you just agreed to not talk about Petey in public or tell anyone of his existence"

"Are you really that shamed to have a son?"

"No of course I'm not!", Tony glared and if looks could kill...., "im just trying to keep him safe and not get HYDRA get him! I don't want him to get hurt!"

"And... Would you be so kind and introduce us... Or?....."

"Hello! I'm Peter Benjamin Stark, or as I'm named in school Peter Benjamin Parker!"

"Hey kid!"
"haaaaaai"

"and how old are you now?"

"15 years, 2 months, 7 days, 9 hours, 44 minutes and 7,8,9 seconds"

"uhm that's pretty accurate.."

"13 seconds, 14.."

"uh okay, what's that?", Natasha asked as she looked at the watch on his wrist Peter read it off from.

"ohhh! That's my invention! Well just dads invention a bit better, I mean I made it better, duh. Well peterisher if you know what I mean. Well you probably don't, you've just met me."

The team definitely did not know what he meant. Tony watched the scene like a proud dad. Not just like a proud dad, he was a proud dad. A really proud dad.

Peter was such a good son, a sweet human being and incredibly smart. Tony just hoped he was a good father too.

And the team liked him too. And they could see why he was Tony's son, they definitely saw the similarities.

I mean, how could you not?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 5.4K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
660K 24.1K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
439K 30.1K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
251K 16.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...