𝑭𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏 𝑪𝒓𝒐𝒘 | Haiky...

Oleh Shixgami20

❝ᶠᵃˡˡⁱⁿᵍ ᵈᵒʷⁿ ⁱˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵃ ᶠᵃⁱˡᵘʳᵉ. ᶠᵃⁱˡᵘʳᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᵉˢ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵗᵃʸ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᶠᵃˡˡᵉⁿ.❞ -- (M/n) (l/n) a second y... Lebih Banyak

• one •
• two •
• three •
• four •
• five •
• six •
• eight •
• nine •
• ten •
• eleven •
• twelve •
• thirteen •
• fourteen •
• fifteen •
• sixteen •
• seventeen •
• eighteen •
• nineteen •
• twenty •
• twenty-one •
• twenty-two •
• twenty-three •
• twenty-four •
• twenty-five •
• twenty- six •

• seven •

4.2K 122 18
Oleh Shixgami20

(H/c) - hair colour
(E/c) - eye colour
(S/c) - skin colour
(R/n) - random name

_____

• seven •

The sound of the whistle rung in his ears.

The all too familiar feeling of anticipation spiked as the ball flew over to their side of the court.
Daichi quickly moved his feet, managing to get the ball, that Kuroo had just served, up. Kageyama moved towards under the ball as everyone secured their running distance. Hinata charged towards the net, his eyes wide open, expecting the ball.

Of course, the blockers had already caught on to the strategy and moved in sync over to where Tanaka was up. Kageyama tossed the ball over to the buzz cut male, clicking his tongue when the blockers had already gathered in front of Tanaka. Tanaka let out a grunt as he hit the ball, aiming for a wipe out. The ball let out a satisfying 'thud' as it landed on the ground hard.

"Hell yeah!!" Tanaka roared.

"Aren't you celebrating too early?" Ennoshita asked from the sidelines.

"Yeah! You're gonna jinx us!" Kinoshita chimed in.

"Boo!" Narita finished.

"You guys are too mean!!" Tanaka yelled, fake sobbing at their harsh statements.

"Nice kill Ryu-chin!!" (m/n) grinned as he gave the male a high-ten, spiking up spirit.

(M/n) stood at the front, his hands behind his head as Kageyama served the ball. The ball smoothly flew above the net with Yaku easily getting the ball up for his team. Kenma stood in place as he observed everyone's actions before putting his hands up. Kenma had an urge to test (m/n), he didn't know why, but he wanted to see how (m/n) would play up against Lev. Kenma set the ball up nice and high for Lev.

The white-haired male, smiled as he prepared to hit the ball. However, something made him hold back. It felt like there was a beast he had just encountered for the first time, a dangerous beast. His eyes looked over at (m/n), his hands tall and sturdy like a wall. Lev gulped at the intimidating feeling and hit a cross. (M/n)'s hands shifted to the side, guessing where Lev was aiming to hit. The ball connected with his hand and soared back down to Nekoma's side of the court.

Not bad. Kenma thought as he looked over to (m/n) who was showered with praises. I feel like... I just unlocked a hidden quest in a game. A very unique hidden quest. Kenma smiled.

Lev looked at (m/n) and gulped, a grin formed on his face. What he had just encountered was no ordinary crow, and he had an impulse of a second at that moment: run away.

Yaku sighed. Damn it i wanted to receive his spike! He whined mentally but kept his composure. He had noticed Kenma's amused smile and the terror and determination in Lev's eyes. He smiled smugly, it was normal for people to get spooked by (m/n), I mean who wouldn't? The guy basically looked like a precious kid who wouldn't hurt a fly, despite being six-foot. But when it came to volleyball? From what Yaku had experienced, (m/n) looked like he could murder someone in cold blood and never regret it.

"Nice going, (m/n)," Tsukishima complimented, "how did you know he was going to hit a cross?"

"Oh, I noticed where he was looking and I assumed he was going to hit in the direction he was looking at." (m/n) answered with a smile.

"For a newbie, you're really observant and a fast learner." Daichi chuckled.

Yaku's ears perked at the words Daichi had just uttered. Newbie? What? Hold on... they can't seriously be thinking that (n/n) is a newbie, right? It's pretty obvious he's not by the way he moves. Yaku thought and eyed the team.

"No, it was probably just a fluke." (m/n) sheepishly scratched the back of his head.

What's that supposed to mean (n/n)? What you did just now was not a fluke. It was intentional! Yaku was getting more and more puzzled. It doesn't make sense... is he pretending to be a newbie? I need to tell Akaashi this, and we must talk to that Rei guy.

Yaku and Akaashi had no chance to talk last night, they were too occupied. Akaashi was busy training with Kuroo, Bokuto and Tsukishima. Yaku was also busy training with Lev, since he needed to work on his receives. Lev had been playing for a little while and had gained little experience as he kept playing the sport. His actions were similar to that of an amateur and newbie

Lev is more careless with his actions and has a lot of weaknesses and makes a lot of mistakes, that's what a beginner looks like. But... (n/n) he doesn't make mistakes. His actions are clean and sharp. Yaku thought.

"Yaku-san, if you keep frowning like that, you're gonna get wrinkles!" Lev exclaimed.

"Will you shut up!!" Yaku yelled as he kicked Lev on the legs.

The game proceeded smoothly with Karasuno making mistakes here and there, but they didn't let their mistakes get to them. They needed to get better, and what better way to improve than to involve themselves in practice games rather than playing like lousy players.

Kageyama attempted an A-Quick attack with Tanaka; however, the blockers had kept up with him, shutting down his spike. The raven head clicked his tongue as he wiped the sweat off his cheek with his shirt.

"Tobio-chin, you alright?" (m/n) asked, nothing the slight annoyance in Kageyama's eyes.

"Yeah... just a little annoyed how the blockers are keeping up with our attacks and we can barely land points." Kageyama sighed, looking down at the ground.

"I see... well, if you ever need to, and I don't care how many times you wish to," (m/n) paused and took a deep breath, "use me!"

Kageyama looked at (m/n), he had rarely used the slightly taller male in the entire game. He was hesitant on the fact that it might ruin the teams mood. Guilt settled in him. He felt bad not having used (m/n) throughout the game, but the expression on (m/n)'s face seemed unbothered by that fact.
Kageyama smiled a little.

"Alright, guess we'll switch our offense. You better prepared!" Kageyama declared.

"Right!" (m/n) smiled.

Although he had already said so, (m/n) was the complete opposite of prepared. In fact, he was terrified. His heart raced at the thought but quickly shook his head. I can't let it get to me now... I'll pull through, it'll be alright. He told himself and quickly took his position at the back.

Lev managed to serve the ball over the net with Nishinoya bumping the ball up easily over to Kageyama's position. Everyone secured their running distance, they charged towards the net at different paces. Hinata slowing down his tempo as he ran to the other side of the net, Tanaka took the spot to the left, meanwhile Daichi stayed at the back with Nishinoya, ready to receive any blocked spikes.

The blockers smiled, they had seen the attack all too many times. They were about to shift to Tanaka when they suddenly spotted (m/n) running up to the back line.

"Centre!!" Kuroo yelled as he stopped at the centre and jumped right after (m/n) had taken off.

Kageyama set a toss that wasn't too high, or too low. The ball flew over to (m/n) who swung his arm, the blockers arms didn't bother him at all. There was a large gap between Lev's arms, the gap was large enough for the ball to fit through. He aimed for that area and the ball connected with his hand. With a loud 'bam' the ball flew through Lev's arms and down over to Nekoma's side of the court.

The team members of Karasuno were shocked. (M/n) had just performed a back attack and flawlessly executed it as well. Kageyama seemed unfazed by this; he's had his suspicions for a long while. The team had no time to praise (m/n).

Yaku was quick to act, he shifted his feet over to where the ball flying over to and received the ball head on. He winced at the overwhelming strength and fell back. The ball flew up high and back over to Karasuno's side of the court.

"Got it!" Nishinoya exclaimed, passing the ball back over to Kageyama.

Although Nekoma was stunned that Yaku had been knocked over from a spike, they had no time to be worried. They had to focus their concerns over at Karasuno who were preparing their next attack.

"One more time!" Kageyama yelled, passing the ball to (m/n) who had already taken off.
The blockers were a second too late and (m/n) hit the ball over to the back, right corner. The ball let out echoes as it landed on the ground.

Nekomata grinned.

His expectations towards the boy were beyond what he had expected. It's hard to believe that he's new to the game. I think Karasuno... may have found themselves yet another demon. Nekomata thought.

"Nice (m/n)!!" Tanaka grinned, fist bumping the taller male.

Yaku stared at the place where the ball had landed, he took a deep breath as his eyes were intensely focused on (m/n). The taller male wasn't oblivious to the sandy-blond haired teen staring at him. At some point, he felt as if there were going to be holes forming on him from all the staring Yaku was giving him.

However, Yaku wasn't the only one staring at him.

Akaashi had been staring at him too. The black-haired male's attention had been focused on their game as soon as their coach had called for a time out. Bokuto looked over at his setter, seeing the focus in his eyes, only then did he hear the words that Akaashi had muttered as Kageyama positioned himself under the ball.

"Set it to him! Set it to him!" Akaashi chanted like a possessed cult leader.

It was the first time in his life that Bokuto had experienced this side of Akaashi. Normally, he was more composed and at ease but this? This was different, very different that it almost scared Bokuto how Akaashi could act like that.

Kageyama set the ball once again over to (m/n), the blockers managing a quicker and much better reaction than last time. The three blockers and (m/n) simultaneously jumped, their eyes meeting (m/n)'s glowing (e/c) hues. His eyes met theirs and like a cold breeze in winter, they shivered at the sudden coldness.

(M/n) slammed his hand against the ball. The ball shot towards their hands, the force was enough to blow them back and the ball broke through their hands.

Everyone was shocked.

It was almost like they had just watched Wakatoshi Ushijima spike right before their very eyes.
Tanaka approached (m/n) ready to celebrate but then stopped.

A wide grin formed on (m/n)'s face and an ominous aura surrounded him. It was almost like he was a completely different person. He didn't have that comfortable, easy-going and precious energy around him. Rather, the aura around him was more serious and a thought had struck everyone's mind from the aura he had given off.

Pass to him!

To the second years and third years, it was the same feeling they had witnessed when Asahi was in his game.

Even Asahi had felt the presence of the second year from the sidelines.

(M/n) was serious, very serious.
The (brunet, albino, ginger etc.) turned to Kageyama, his heavy breaths slowly decreasing.

"Pass to me, use me-as many times it takes! I'll be sure, to make through!!" He loudly proclaimed.
Yaku and Akaashi both grinned.
This was the (m/n) they knew.
The overwhelming presence of power and reliability was basically oozing out of (m/n).

This was the player they had seen countless times make spike after spike. This was the person they had seen take charge of a team and lead them to victory. This was the very person they had trusted in and called 'Ace'.

But what changed him?

That question remained unanswered to both males.

"Then, we're counting on you! (M/n)!!" The team exclaimed in unison, feeling at ease and determined.

The team felt comforted that they had another person to rely on, like Asahi, to score and break through whenever they would experience difficulty.

"Right!!" (M/n) responded.

The game resumed from then on.
(M/n) proceeded to show everyone a splendid performance that kept startling the others. Not only did he gather points, he had also managed to raise everyone's morale whenever they made mistakes or when their spikes were blocked. He reassured them and he made up for their mistakes. It was like having a reliable captain as well as an Ace that they could all use without fail.

Asahi smiled; he noticed the grin of enjoyment on (m/n) as he went in for a spike. He understood the feeling (m/n) was getting, he understood all too well.

Finally, after what seemed forever, the referee that had been overseeing their game gave one final blow of his whistle signalling the end of the game.

"Winner, Nekoma." The referee announced.

He lost.

Both teams stated their loud thanks and Karasuno had taken a quick break. (M/n) bowed his head, his hair shadowing his eyes. He quickly snuck away from the team, heading outside.

He lost.

All the noise around him all of a sudden disappeared, as the intrusive thoughts struck his mind. Unwanted memories invaded his mentality.

He lost.

The sudden shortness of breath had made him stagger towards the wall as he grabbed on his shirt, clenching it tightly as he frantically attempted to catch the air his body needed.
Hot tears stained his cheeks and as he slid down the wall, he desperately tugged at his shirt trying to find air.

How could he lose?

Suddenly Tsukishima rushed over to him, his face requesting his consent to touch him and all the male could respond was with a simple nod as he continued to struggle for air. Tsukishima brought him into a gentle embrace.

"(m/n) listen, hey, it's ok going to be ok." The blond stated. Tsukishima had continued to usher reassuring words to (m/n), who had clung onto him in an embrace as his tears drenched his shirt. Only then did Tsukishima understand what the (h/c) haired teen was trying to do. He returned the gesture and let the sound of his heartbeat calm (m/n) down a little as he continued to whisper reassuring words.

Tsukishima then got (m/n) to attempt breathing exercises to calm him down.

Eventually, (m/n) had managed to calm down. Tsukishima let out a sigh of relief and was about to release (m/n) from his embrace but suddenly felt a tug. He looked down at (m/n) to see him slightly shake his head. Understanding his gesture, Tsukishima held him in an embrace as they sat on the dirt in silence.

"Do... you want to talk about it?" Tsukishima eventually asked as he patted (m/n)'s hair and drew circles on his back with his other hand. (M/n) shook his head and Tsukishima nodded in response.

The taller male had never seen (m/n) so vulnerable. It was new and it hurt him to see him so fragile, so hurt. He desperately wanted (m/n) to tell him everything that was weighing him down, but he knew that forcing him to tell him his problems would do (m/n) no good, so he concluded with his final thoughts which he had spoken out loud to him.

"If you ever want to talk, I'm right here for you." Tsukishima whispered.

He felt (m/n) slightly nod and his embrace tightened a little which Tsukishima took this as his thanks for his kind words. A small blush formed on Tsukishima's face but he quickly shook it off.

After a bit, the two males got up and headed back into the gym. Tsukishima kept an eye on (m/n) who was busy reassuring everyone he was fine. It surprised Tsukishima how (m/n) could keep a happy-go-lucky expression despite the fact that he had just experienced a panic attack.

I have so many questions... but oh well. I'll stay true to my words and wait for him to tell me what he wishes to tell me. Tsukishima thought as he went ahead and joined the team for their next game.

(M/n) on the other hand was grateful for Tsukishima. It had been a long time since he had experienced a panic attack and he had to say, it was by far the most painful one he had. He wanted to show a proper way of thanking him but he couldn't quiet think of a way to do so, so he figured he'd ask him later.

(M/n) looked down at his shaking, red hand. He bit the bottom of his lip and shook his head. It'll be ok. He reassured himself and joined the team.

It's different.

It's different, so it'll be ok.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

162K 5.3K 40
"𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕟 𝕚𝕕𝕚𝕠𝕥" "𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕚𝕥" You and Kageyama started dating in middle school at the end of yo...
471K 12.6K 51
Y/n wasn't excepting this to happen... Becoming one of the manager of the Karasuno's volleyball team and dealing with a past crush. her life really...
7.9K 268 57
"Let's play a game." "What kind of game." "It's to see how much we can annoy each other until the other wants to switch rooms." "You're on." This is...
90.6K 2.7K 14
This is discontinued but read it if you want :)) Hinata Shoyo seemed like your average idiotic volleyball loving kid but, there was more to him, way...