MommyTaker ( Helltaker harem...

By Ghostship1776

Helltaker has a son who usually lives with his mother-in-law after his wife died. It was now Helltaker's turn... More

Chapter 1 Helltaker's Son
Chapter 3 Leaving
Chapter 4 Good Coffee
Chapter 5 Love or Lust?
Chapter 6 Doggy Care
Chapter 7 Game Fan
Chapter 8 Bitch Protector
Chapter 9 Angelic Baking
Chapter 10 Awesome Motors
Chapter 11 Comforting Devil
Chapter 12 Prosecutor's Fun
Chapter 13 Goatish Cuddles
Chapter 14 Demon Mommies
Chapter 15 Big Family
Chapter 16 Goodbye
Chapter 17 Return
Chapter 18 Who's Your Mommy?

Chapter 2 Arrival

7.8K 116 57
By Ghostship1776

Helltaker pov:

I was cleaning the house more often this time. I wanted to get the house ready for (y/n) to come over. I noticed the girls looked a bit confused on all of the cleaning. I was hoping and not at the same time for one of them to ask me why. I was almost finished with cleaning then Lucifer came over to me while others are watching.

Lucifer: hey Helltaker, what's with all of this cleaning? None of us had even made a small mess today yet.

I took a deep breath.

Helltaker: someone is coming over and for a few weeks

Zdrada: who the hell it is?

Helltaker: my son

The girls all looked surprised and room went quiet.

Pandemonica: is this a joke?

Helltaker: no, he is normal 8-year-old boy. His name is (y/n).

Azazel: who's his mother?

Helltaker: I was married once. Me and my wife had him. 2 years ago, she died from a tree falling on her.

Justice: wow sorry man

Helltaker: my mother-in-law wanted him to live with her since losing her daughter and husband in a short period is pretty bad. He comes sometimes for a few weeks at a time. Don't worry, he is a very nice kid. He also should be here...

I then heard the doorbell ring.

Malina: now

I went over to the door. I opened it to see my son and his suitcase.

(y/n): daddy

Helltaker: hey (y/n)

A kneeled down and hugged him. Nice to see my son my son again. I let him into the house. I realized I should remind him about my harem.

Helltaker: remember what I told you on the phone?

(y/n) pov:

I remember now from what he told me.

(y/n): you have other women living in your home?

Helltaker: yes, they are not human but don't worry. They shouldn't hurt you.

He led me to the Livingroom. I saw a lot of women. They all didn't look very huma for sure. I wonder what they are. Then they looked at me. Dad picks me up in his arms.

Helltaker: (y/n) this is Pandemonica Modeus, Cerberus, Malina, Zdrada, Azazel, Justice, Lucifer, Judgement, and Baphomet. Girls this is my son (y/n).

(y/n): hi

I gave a shy wave.

Baphomet: you didn't tell us your son was cute

Helltaker: he got here early than expected

(y/n): grandma said she had to because she is going to meet some friends and had to drop me off earlier

Helltaker: that explains it. Anyways are you hungry?

(y/n): I haven't had dinner yet

I sat on the table, and he got me some pancakes. I saw other girls sit down as well. Justice was next to me.

Justice: hey (y/n) could I feel your face?

(y/n): why?

She showed her white eyes.

Justice: well, I'm blind and I wonder if Baphomet was right

(y/n): sure

I felt her hand touch me over my face.

Justice: I guess she was right

No one pov:

for a few days, (y/n) didn't really interact with the girls and did with his dad. He was sleeping in his room which not of the girls were sleeping in it. He and his dad were going out and spending time with each other. Helltaker just got a call from his work about a meeting trip that he has to go in a day that will last for 2 weeks. He was a bit mad it was so sudden. He couldn't bring (y/n) or send him back to grandma. He then had no choice.

Helltaker: I guess I have to get the girls to watch him

He did let (y/n) know first. He was bit sad and scared.

Helltaker: don't worry, you should be fine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 309 10
(Y/n) is a young man, who decided to visit his father after his house burned down and to his surprise, his old man has got himself a harem of demons...
22.8K 753 15
What would happen if Ben 10 was forced to traverse through Hell, obtaining a Demon harem (+1 Angel) along the way? (Helltaker and Ben 10 belong to th...
355K 7.8K 23
You went home to your old town, visiting your father, his not your biological father but his your father, Helltaker. As you enter his house your life...
376K 7.8K 41
When your life consist of multiple demon girls that are in love with you, your daily life will sure be full of surprises. •Published and Completed• ~...