𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐒 | 𝐃.𝐌

By kirstenenn

"It's kill or be killed" A thrilling and dark twist. Lord Voldemort has won. Harry Potter is dead. He takes... More

˃̶༒˂̶
ᴄᴀꜱᴛ
₁ ʙᴇ ʙʀᴀᴠᴇ
₂ ᴇxᴘᴏꜱᴇᴅ
₃ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏʟʟ
₄ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
₅ ꜱᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴇ
₆ ᴡʜᴏ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ
₇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴅᴀʏ
₈ ʜᴇʀᴇ
₉ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ
₁₀ ᴡᴇᴀᴋ
₁₁ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇʀ
₁₂ ᴋɪʟʟ ᴏʀ ʙᴇ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ
₁₃ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴇᴛ ᴅɪꜱᴛʀᴀᴄᴛᴇᴅ
₁₄ ꜱᴀꜰᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪᴍ
₁₅ ᴡᴀʀ
₁₆ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ɪɴꜱᴀɴᴇ
₁₇ ꜱᴏ ʙᴇ ɪᴛ
₁₈ ʜᴇʀ ᴏɴʟʏ ʜᴏᴘᴇ
₁₉ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇꜱᴄᴀᴘᴇ
₂₀ ʜᴇʟᴘʟᴇꜱꜱ
₂₁ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇꜰᴛ
₂₂ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴡᴇʀ
₂₃ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
₂₄ ᴏʟᴅ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ
₂₆ ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
₂₇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ
₂₈ ᴍᴀᴅ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
₂₉ ɴᴏ ᴍᴇʀᴄʏ
₃₀ ᴅᴇꜰᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ
₃₁ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ ᴜᴘ
₃₂ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ
₃₃ ᴡʜʏ
₃₄ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜꜱ
₃₅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇᴍ
₃₆ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴀɴᴅᴇʀꜱ ᴄᴀᴍᴘ
₃₇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀɴ
₃₈ ʀɪꜱᴋʏ ᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇꜱ
₃₉ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴜɪɴᴇᴅ
₄₀ ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ
₄₁ ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
₄₂ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ʜᴏᴘᴇ
₄₃ ᴅʏɪɴɢ
₄₄ ᴄʀᴜᴄɪᴏ
₄₅ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ᴅɪᴇ
₄₆ ᴠɪᴄɪᴏᴜꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀᴜᴛᴀʟ
₄₇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇ ɪᴛ
₄₈ ᴜɴꜱᴛᴏᴘᴘᴀʙʟᴇ
₄₉ ʟᴏʀᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ
₅₀ ꜱᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴇᴅ
₅₁ ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ʙʀᴀᴠᴇ
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ

₂₅ ᴅᴇᴀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ

2.1K 100 37
By kirstenenn

Sρσƚιϝყ ρʅαყʅιʂƚ ϝσɾ αʂʂαʂʂιɳʂ
ʅιɳƙҽԃ ιɳ ɱყ Ⴆισ
┈˃̶༒˂̶┈

νι¢тσя

Victor didn't say a word as he lead Ava out of the hall. His large hand gripped firmly on her arm as he pulled her bloody and bruised body. And Ava had no choice but to follow in step. He dragged her all the way to a small room — a room which was probably an old classroom before the war.

When this castle was once a school seemed like forever ago now. But the memories still linger, a quiet echo of what once was.

Victor pulled out a chair for Ava to sit on. Ava looked at him, surprise, shock. Ava was confused. She wasn't sure what was the right thing to be feeling.

Victor still had his cloak over his head, Ava still couldn't see his face. But he waved out an arm, gesturing Ava to sit.

"Please, sit," His words were deep. And they echoed off the walls. The table and two chairs being the only pieces of furniture in the room.

Ava forced her legs to move forward, her eyes still remaining on his hooded face. The chair creaked as Ava sat down and only when she was sitting, did Victor sit opposite her. The table separated the two, but the tension was still high.

Not even an hour ago, they were fighting to the death and now they calmly sit opposite each other. Ava remained on alert, watching his every move and she had no dought that he was watching hers too.

She could still taste the blood on her lip and she could feel the blood that was dribbling from the wound on her head, now dried on her skin. She had a sharp pain in her ribs and her legs were filled with pain.

Worse of all she still wore the same white nightgown she has been wearing since her failed escape. It now had rips in, it was covered in dirt and blood and it was no help in keeping Ava's small body warm.

"You fight well," Victor said, breaking through the wall of silence between them. He leant back in his seat. He seemed so much more relaxed than a few minutes ago in the hall with the dark lord.

"So you've said," Ava bravely responded.

Some sound of a laugh came from him. Ava still remained with her eyes glued to him. Waiting.

"Do you know who I am?" he questioned.

He spoke as she should. Like she should fear him.

"No," Ava replied with a shake of her head.

Victor didn't respond, but instead sat up and raised a gloved hand to his hood. Ava's attention grew stronger as she watched him pull his hood down.

"My name is Victor and I was once known as the conqueror," He explained but Ava couldn't quite take her eyes off of him.

His features were so sharp. So defined. So perfect. Like he was crafted from a God. He had golden blonde hair, yet it seemed so dark, slicked back on his head. He had piercing blue eyes, so pale and icy. Like they have pierced through souls. Yet, they were so dark, like his eyes have seen many horrors. His brows were dark and sharp and his cheekbones were high. His jaw was strong and sharp. His whole look seemed to scream death.

"I come from a time where kings and queens didn't rule, but something else ruled, something dark and evil, something that isn't written in no history book. Not wizard or muggle."

Ava's head began hurting. Maybe from the cut on her temple or all the information he has told her.

"I've fought alongside monsters and have killed things you won't even begin to imagine exist," Victor spoke again, "so when I tell you that you fight well, I truly mean it."

"I know a warrior when I see one," he added.

Ava shifted in her seat. Even after everything Victor had told her. After she has seen his face. Only one question remained on her mind.

"Why did you want to talk to me?" Ava asked. She could tell he expected her to be scared. But Ava is too tired to be scared.

She's done fearing things she can't control.

"Are you injured?" Victor ignored her question completely.

"No," she replied but she wanted to laugh in his face. He asked the question like he didn't just almost beat her to death.

"You're lying," Victor said.

"I don't care," Ava told him, "I just want to know what you want with me?"

He only examined her for a few more moments.

"You are brave," he said like it was an observation, "Why aren't you scared?"

"You only get scared if you have something to lose," Ava began, a careless shrug of her shoulders, "and I have nothing left to lose."

Again, his eyes examined her. His eyes filled with nothing but wonder.

"You want to know why I wanted you here?" Victor asked, "all alone with me?"

"I do," a simple response from Ava.

"Sweetheart, I am no friend of the dark Lord," Victor shrugged, he spoke quality, he laughed like it should have been obvious.

Now, Ava was interested. But she was also confused. They had just been talking like friends.

Victor noticed her confusion.

"I was once his friend," Victor went on, "many years ago. He found me as a child and I helped him become the monster he is today. But he has taken it too far. He has created a war in the world I once helped in the ruling of, before muggles and mortals. He is destroying it."

"—and I want your help to kill him."

Ava took in every word he spoke. That vengeance she wanted for Hermione, she can do that with his help. Suddenly, she sees the man in front of her as an ally, a friend.

"I only came to set my plan," Victor said, "the task he gave me, to test your abilities for him seemed like an easy task I wouldn't think twice about. But now that I've met you fought you, I think you are my plan."

Ava raised her chin. She liked the words he spoke.

"So, sweetheart, are you in?" he asked, resting his arms on the table.

Ava was quiet, like she needed to think about the offer, but she soon realised there was nothing to think about. She was in.

"What's your plan?" Ava raised her brow, the corner of her lip raised into a grin.

"For now," Victor smiled, "just go along with what the dark lord wants of you. Gain his trust. Show him you are the Assassin he wants you to be. But all he is doing is training you to help me kill him."

Victor liked that. Ava could tell by his smirk.

"What if I don't pass the tests in two days?" Ava questioned.

"Believe me, I have no doubt you'll pass. And if anything happens I'll be at the side, and if I have to intervene at any moment, I will."

Ava blinked at his words.

"Let's make this a deal," Victor tilted his head, "I'll protect you, I'll keep you alive if you promise to help me kill him."

Ava wasn't entirely sure Victor needed help in killing the dark lord. Not after what he has told her. But with his alliance, with his trust and protection, Ava knew she would be able to get her revenge on the dark lord and avenge Hermione.

For harry. For Ron. For Fred. For every single person who has died in this war.

She is doing this for her. Everything Ava does is now for her.

"You have to promise I get to be the one who ends his life," Ava narrowed her eyes.

"Of course," Victor's smirk grew.

"Then we have ourselves a deal," Ava nodded her head, for the first time since Hermione's death, she wanted to live.

Even though she was sure she just made a deal with the devil.

_________________________________

Insta - @ 90swh0r3_

Copyright © 90swh0r3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 301 22
"I'll be careful." Jordan Fraser has caught the interest of Slytherin's golden boy Draco Malfoy, and is fighting not to fall into his charms. Faced w...
301 1 22
' May their souls die slow and painfully.' Red. It's a funny colour, several meanings, several places all completely opposing one another. Even the w...
22K 371 37
Draco Malfoy has been going to Hogwarts for two years now. Now it's his little sister's turn to run through that brick pillar and board the train to...
20K 645 25
After the Battle of Hogwarts, the war continues on when Harry was unable to beat Voldemort. The Golden Trio narrowly escaped Hogwarts and meets up wi...