𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 | 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕝𝕚�...

By thenoctem

A burning feeling inside, a lewd desire and curious eyes always finding themselves on one man only. But, what... More

Yᴏᴜ
1sᴛ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
2ɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
3ʀᴅ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
4ᴛʜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
5ᴛʜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ᴘᴛ. 1
5ᴛʜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ᴘᴛ. 2
6ᴛʜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
7ᴛʜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
8ᴛʜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
9ᴛʜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
11ᴛʜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
12ᴛʜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
13ᴛʜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
14ᴛʜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
15ᴛʜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
16ᴛʜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
ᴊɪʟɪx ʙᴏɴᴜs
17ᴛʜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
18ᴛʜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
19ᴛʜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
20ᴛʜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
21sᴛ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
22ɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
23ʀᴅ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
24ᴛʜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
25ᴛʜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
26ᴛʜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
ᴇxᴛʀᴀ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ᴘᴛ. 1
ᴇxᴛʀᴀ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ᴘᴛ. 2
ᴇxᴛʀᴀ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ᴘᴛ. 3
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

10ᴛʜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ

6.1K 304 662
By thenoctem

10ᴛʜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
"The jealousy"

The heat takes over the boy's cheeks when he starts to add the color to the sex scene he drew not long ago. His cheeks are looking pretty much like Alec, his main character, while he's finally getting fucked by Mr. K, the hot man he's been crushing on for years. The scene is wonderful, is perfect and is the best way for Felix to keep the memory of what happened a few nights ago.

The best night of his life if you ask him.

The gentle, yet rough touch of Minho still makes his skin feel ticklish. The sound of his groans when the younger would tighten around him can still be heard in the room. All that was the perfect inspiration for Alec and Mr. K's first night together, a long night of passion and dominance.

"Ah, fuck me" he sighs defeated, already feeling affected by his thoughts.

All he can think about is Minho's touch, Minho's lips, Minho's tattoos... just Minho.

Worst thing is, the elder hasn't texted him AT ALL and Felix knows is probably his fault. He isn't dumb, he knows how clingy he can be while sleeping and with the elder there, Felix must likely ended up cuddling him after passing out around 7am.

There are still some hickeys on the male's skin, hickeys he stares at every time he goes to take a shower to remember the best night he's ever had. With no regrets.

The door of his studio opens, revealing a tired Jisung entering with a really happy Daisy, who just grabs her toy and walks out again.

"Thanks for taking her out, Ji" Felix smiles to his best friend.

"No problem, I know you need to finish that fast" he sighs, laying on the small couch of the room.

"Are you okay?"

"I don't know"

"What is it?"

"Chan hyung has been acting weird lately" another sigh "I don't know if it was because-" he stops regretting it all.

"What?"

"We went out the other day"

Felix grins, "Aaaand?"

"I kinda tried to kiss him"

"What?!" the pink haired gasps "And you telling me this JUST now?! Bitch! What?!"

But Jisung doesn't look happy at all.

"Ji? What happened?" now Felix is worried, he stands up from the desk and goes to his best friend.

"He backed off, fuck" in a desperate need to hide his embarrassment, Jisung hides his face with his hands.

"Wait- what?"

It doesn't make sense, Chan has flirted with Jisung before and has said many times how cute, adorable and whatever the younger is. So... it doesn't really make sense.

"Sungie, I'm sorry"

The dark haired sighs, "It's fine" it isn't "I guess I just misread everything and thought he liked me too"

"Well, then I misread it too because I really thought he liked you!"

Felix feels his blood boil. Of all people, he really thought Chan was the one for Jisung. After seeing them together, the freckled boy actually believed that hyung was better... but he was wrong and Jisung ended up getting hurt again.

"I swear, when I see him I'm gonna fucking break his neck"

Jisung chuckles, "He looks pretty strong, don't think you can"

With softness, Felix takes the hands covering his best friend's eyes. Eyes that are now red out of frustration and embarrassment. The artist breaks a little bit seeing how Jisung is getting so affected by this.

"Ji"

"Hm?" the male laying on the couch turns his head to look at Felix.

"You still want a kiss?"

Jisung smirks, "If it's from you, then yes"

Smiling back to his best friend, Felix leans to connect their lips. It isn't the first time but it does feel different now. After just seconds of their lips being connected, Jisung pulls away.

"Sorry"

"It's okay-"

Felix gasps in surprise when Jisung throws himself at the boy, making them fall on the floor with the shorter one on top and his hand behind his best friend's head, protecting it from the fall.

"Sorry but I was uncomfortable in that position"

The freckled one giggles, "It's alright"

Their lips connect again, in a different kind of kiss. It's a sweet yet needy kiss coming from both of them. It's been so long since they kissed each other or anyone, and the desperation shows. Jisung presses himself against his best friend as he bites the plump lower lip, bruising it a little bit.

"Sungie~" Felix breaths out.

The dark haired takes this as a confirmation, kissing the boy even more. Their lips are getting swollen but it doesn't matter. Their tongues finally meet and start a fight for dominance, but end up melting on the heat of the moment when light moans make their way.

It's not like all their kisses are like this, they're usually gentler and really sweet. But today both of them need something warm.

"We can't have sex, Sungie" Felix whines, feeling his best friend lick his clothed nipples "I-I'm having sex with hyung"

"I know" Jisung bites the clothed nipple, loving the reactions "But I missed you"

"Sungie~" Felix moans "Don't turn me on"

"I'm sorry" but he can't stop licking and pressing his boner against the other "I want you"

"Sungie" the young boy is slowly giving in. Jisung knows him too well, he knows where to touch to turn him on.

"Lixie" Jisung ends up moaning too when Felix moves his hips against him, wanting more and the other complies, thrusting his hips and making both of them moan.

"Sungie~" Felix moans, wrapping his legs around his best friend's legs and arching his back more when Jisung attacks his nipples more, with both his mouth and fingers.

"Let me touch you more, Lixie"

"Sungie~" the boy moans, t-shirt getting lifted "I want-"

His phone starts ringing on the table.

"Ignore it, please" the dark haired pledges desperate.

"What if it's important?"

The other sighs, "You're right, sorry" he moves away so Felix can stand up.

When the freckled boy reaches for his phone, his eyes widen.

Minho hyung is calling...

"Ji! It's hyung!!" Felix panics.

"Huh?!" Jisung stands up fast "Answer, you idiot!!"

"Shit!"

"Hello?" Minho speaks up, Felix set it on speaker out of panic "Felix?"

"H-Hi, hyung" the boy shyly answers, earning pokes from Jisung to embarrass him even more.

"Hey" the elder smiles on the other line "Sorry to call, I'm not that good when it comes to texting"

"N-No no, It's all good" he's actually more than good now "Did something happen?"

"Well, I don't have to work so I wanted to know if you wanted to meet up"

Jisung presses his lips together, trying not to scream for Felix who's completely shocked at the invitation and has his cheeks about to become part of his fire palette.

"Lix?"

The boy snaps out of it with a hit from Jisung, "S-Sorry. Yeah, sure. I'd love to meet up"

"Want to come to my place?"

Jisung nods excited, "Y-Yes" Felix nods too.

"I'll send you the address, okay?" Minho clears his throat "Sorry for not picking you up, I lend my motorbike to a friend"

"It's alright!" the freckled boy giggles "I'll go shower and go there"

"You can shower here"

Jisung's jaw drops, "You dirty bitch" he mumbles to Felix, who's blushes even more.

"With you?"

"Of course, Lix" Minho starts flirting "A really long shower"

Felix has to contain a whine after his whole mind runs wild. Even Jisung is still shocked and now getting even hornier. But he starts to move his hands to hurry his best friend to go get himself some.

"I'll be there in 10!"

Minho chuckles, "can't wait to see you, buttercup"

When they hang up, Jisung screams out.

"What the fuck!" he laughs "He called you buttercup and all!"

"I know!!"

"What're you still doing here?! Go dress up hot for that man!"

Before Felix gets out of the studio in a rush, he turns and kisses Jisung one more time. A softer, gentler and more caring kiss this time. After all, they're each other's biggest support. Plus, he's a sucker for kisses and Minho won't give him one.

🔞⚠️

Felix moans again when Minho's finger thrusts deeper inside of him. They're in the bathtub with the younger on top, ass up and lips wide open to let out the must amazing sounds.

As soon as the freckled male arrived to the apartment, he was quite turned on. And after just a few words, everything started. And Minho wasn't gonna resist such beautiful thing desperately wanting to have sex.

"I love yours moans, fuck" the elder voices out, entering another finger and earning even more moans. Their faces are dangerously close to each other.

"Hyung~" Felix moans more, feeling the the desperation burn inside of him.

'Cause oh boy... those lips look so amazing, those lips look so good and soft. Lips Felix desires to touch. Lips he wants to feel.

"What is it, huh?" Minho smirks, gripping hard on the ass cheek with his free hand "You want a kiss?" the fingers go deeper.

Felix opens his mouth to let out a whine, but eyes completely focused on the elder. It's obvious what he wants.

But Minho isn't feeling quite nice today.

Specially not since he noticed the bruise on Felix's lip.

"Why would you want a kiss from me, pretty hot thing?" another finger slides in, abusing the tight hole as Felix just moans uncontrollably, cock brushing against the elder's.

"Hyung~" in desperation, Felix tries to reach for him. But Minho moves away.

"Nuh-uh" he smirks devilish, "You aren't allowed"

"Please, let me" the male begs, fingers gripping hard on the other's strong arms.

"I won't"

"Hyung" he begs again, eyes shutting a bit with the amazing sensation of Minho's fingers fucking him from behind "Harder, hyung"

"Harder?"

"Harder"

The sight is unbelievable. Minho has Felix in his power. A beautiful, yet naughty male who only wants to be touched, fucked and loved. The blue haired groans at the thought of Felix kissing someone else.

"Hyung!" he moans loud when the fingers start coming in and out fast.

The thought of his little new lover getting turned on by someone else, getting touch and fucked by someone else.

"Hyung~ Minho hyung~"

The way he says his name is delightful. It's beautiful. It's perfect.

His own cock starts to twitch and rub against the other's, in a desperate need to cum after hearing the most amazing chant of moans coming from the beautiful boy. His fingers can't stop, moving inside the boy, touching sensitive parts and his sweet spot.

"You kissed someone, didn't you?"

Felix's eyes widen but then suddenly shut again, when the thrust are even deeper. A spank makes its way, making Felix moan louder as his toes curl out of pleasure.

"Answer me, Lixie" Minho is now whispering in the younger's ear "Did you kiss someone else?"

"Hyung~" the boy doesn't want to admit it. One, because he's scared Minho might be pissed and Two, because he's enjoying the punishment a bit too much.

"You little naughty kitten" Minho groans jealous, spanking the plump ass again "Who did you kiss?"

"I want to kiss hyung~" Felix says instead, reaching for the lips again. But Minho moves away abruptly, moving Felix along the way and sitting him up.

"I won't stop until you tell me"

"Huh?"

The artist's eyes widen, feeling how Minho is slowly entering him. He doesn't even know when the elder put on a condom, the only thing he knows is that this is the best thing ever and that he loves when Minho is rough, yet gentle.

The elder slowly sits the boy down on his cock, earning the naughtiest whine.

"Won't you tell me?"

But Felix only keeps saying, "I want to kiss hyung~" his voice is soft and delicate despite the deepness of it, but is not what Minho wants to hear.

"When?" he starts thrusting deep.

Felix tries to stay shut, but it gets impossible when the thrust are fast, making some of the water splash. The bathroom is about to become a crime scene with all the water splashing around.

"When?" another deep thrust.

"T-Today" the young male gives in, whining loud as his hips are pressed down thanks to Minho's strong hands.

"Today?" he clenches his jaw "Who?"

"No" Felix shakes his head in denial, refusing to say. He just moans more, getting fucked by a really jealous Minho.

"Who was it?"

"No" he says again, hands gripping hard on the elder's wrists for support.

"I'll let you kiss me"

Felix opens his eyes, looking down at his hyung and feeling the desperation take over him again. He could have those lips.

"Hyung" he begs, not wanting to rat his best friend out.

"I want to kiss you" the words are sincere, but the intention behind isn't as nice.

"You want?" Felix's chest tightens as his heart beats fast "Hyung~" he whines jumping on the other's cock.

Completely out of it, the young male leans in, still moving his hips, slowly letting his hyung's cock slide in and out of him. Minho likes it, his hands travel to the male's ass to squeeze it as he sees him get even closer to his face.

"I want to kiss hyung~"

Before Felix can lean more to touch the other's lips, Minho stops him, hand on Lix's mouth and a slight frown on his face.

"Who was it?"

But Felix shakes his head again, not wanting to say.

"Fine, then no kiss"

🔞⚠️

The other male's eyes widen due to realization. He almost rat Jisung out, he almost fell on the trick. And for what? A kiss?

"Lemon" Felix says against Minho's hand.

"What?"

"Lemon" the voice is lower and all movement stops from him.

Then Minho realizes it too.

Lemon is Felix's safe word.

"Are you okay?" he panics, sitting up properly, still inside the boy and earning a low whimper due to the movement since his cock entered him even deeper "What happened?"

"I don't want more"

"But are you okay? Does something hurt?"

Felix nods.

"Where?" Minho is actually worried, thinking he probably hurt him without noticing.

And he did.

But not physically.

Felix points out his chest, "Here"

The elder looks at the boy with concern, "Did I hurt you earlier while touching your nipples?"

"No" the boy's eyes fill with tears "My heart"

Minho stays silent.

"You know I like kissing people" Felix starts sobbing "Don't play like that! Of course I want to kiss you" he cries out, feeling hurt.

The elder's heart breaks, it's been so long since he had gotten jealous over something. Specially never over a sex partner and look at what happened. He hurt Felix emotionally over something so stupid.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" he doesn't even know what to say "I was stupid"

"An idiot"

"The biggest idiot" carefully, Minho wraps his arms around Felix's smaller body "I'm really sorry, buttercup. I was blinded by the thought of you kissing someone else"

It's not an excuse and Minho knows it.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't want to hurt you" his finger reaches for the younger's face to wipe the tears away "I should've stopped playing around and I'm sorry I didn't"

Felix stays silent, recovering from the crying.

"I do want to kiss you" Minho lets out honestly "But I'm not ready to kiss anyone"

"Why not?"

"I'll tell you one day, okay?" his touch becomes softer "You're allowed to kiss anyone you want, I'm sorry"

"I want to kiss hyung the most, but you did hurt Lixie a lot"

Minho dies a little with such cute expression, "And I promise you it'll never happen again"

"You promise?"

"I promise, really" he smiles fondly "You don't have to tell me who the person is, as long as you trust them and they care about you"

"They do" Lixie nods, using 'they' to not reveal the gender.

"And as a way of showing you I actually am sorry and that I do want to kiss you..."

Minho gulps, putting two of his fingers on top of Felix's lips, confusing the younger.

"I promise you one day, I'll let you know"

And with that, he leans to kiss the boy. The fingers are on the way, not letting them fully kiss but still allowing part of their lips to touch momentarily. Felix closes his eyes and like if it were a real kiss, he cups Minho's cheeks in his small hands so the male won't move away. And he doesn't, Minho stays there for a while with his eyes closed too. Enjoying the warm feeling.

Minho can't explain it, but Felix has this little something that makes him feel kinda happy and excited. The little something that reminds him of his first and only love.

But the uneasy feeling sets in his heart again.

Does this count as cheating on his first love?

Would it actually be so bad to kiss Felix? Or to even like him?

Would he get mad?

He doesn't know the answer of any of that, he only knows he might not be ready yet. But maybe Felix is worth the shot.

🌸 Manhwa of the day 🌸
𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝 𝕓𝕦𝕕𝕕𝕪

description: Upon catching a baby bird that stole his wallet, an angel suddenly fell from the sky! This is the sweet and mysterious romance of the lonesome Suho, and the angel called Taker who said it was Suho fault his wings got injured, and he would stay with him so he could take responsibility for it.
status: completed

This one is not on Tapas, but you can find Banana Scandal, Dear.Door and so many more that I'll be recommending later on!
Use my code SVSV672D for 500 Ink when you sign up!
And idk if it's only me, but I usually don't find the Mature ones on the app but the website Tapas.io

Enjoy 🥰✨

Also,
I've decided to try the centered paragraphs, I kinda like it. What do you guys think?

and, what the- with the likes? lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 955 26
Seungmin has never known what love has felt like... until Lee Know. But now, Lee Know is with Han. So what will he do when he falls for both Lee Know...
26.9K 1K 27
School has reach its end and Lee Felix has just befriended the slightly new, reserved boy, Hwang Hyunjin. Over the summer, they spend more and more t...
9.4K 919 41
Black and white, that's all you see when your heart has been broken. In a world were colours are run by emotions, a loner strive through with the abi...
28.6K 1.5K 29
COMPLETED -addictedㅣMinho × Hyunjin- Hyunjin hates himself for falling in love with his best friend, because he's too scared to tell him. Then he ha...