SUNFLOWERS || Camilo x reader...

By _relativelysmitten_

I might do more if people like it More

Cooking
Sleepover
A/N (pls read)
Dinner
Flowers
Accident
Alone time

A/N

89 1 0
By _relativelysmitten_

Hii!! I'm sorry I wasn't updating recently but I was pretty busy and y'know... life. I did make a late Valentine's day animatic if you want to check that out. I also got into the school I wanted to go to so that's one good thing. Other than that I have a few tests this week and mock exams the next. I will update as soon as possible since I already finished the art to the next chapter which (spoiler) features Camilo with tied-up hair. I hope you all have a good day :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 285 20
!DISCONTINUED! sorry Imagines of our precious Camilo! ใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒป I don't own any encanto characters - I won't write smut, the closest๏ฟผ thing is kissing...
82.3K 1.7K 21
๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’…๐’'๐’• ๐’†๐’™๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’Š๐’ ๐’Š๐’•, ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’”๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’†๐’… ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’–๐’๐’‡๐’๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’“... ๐’‚ ๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐’‘๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’–๐’๐’‡๐’๐’๐’˜...
23.6K 468 22
I really don't know I was bored and this is inspired by like 300 Camilo x Reader books so hope you all like it
661K 12.1K 80
| I DO NOT OWN ENCANTO OR ANY CHARACTERS FROM THE MOVIE ITSELF, ONLY Y/N OR ANY OF HER FAMILY MEMBERS | pronouns for reader will be at the top of the...