Stay with me

By Itachis_ring

Sasuke and Naruto are living two different life. Naruto being a rich lawyer having power over some people. ... More

.1.
.2.
.3.
.4.
.6.
.7.
.8.
.9.
.10.
.11.
.12.
.13.
.14.
.15.
.16.
.17.
.18.

.5.

4K 104 227
By Itachis_ring

"So you want this?" I ask Sasuke as we are looking for bed sheets.

It's just a simple grey colour I swear he needs more colour in his life.

"Yes, this will be good." He nods.

We got into this furniture store I will have to go to work soon. So we are doing more like a window shopping.

"Do you want some pillows too?" I point to a yellow one that would look good with grey.
It would at least give a little life.

"No, I will be fine without extra pillows." He doesn't even try to look at things.

"Sasuke, you can get anything you want I already told you that I have money I could buy this whole building so don't be shy." I smile at him and give his shoulder a little squeeze.

"Now choose something that you like."

He rolls his eyes with a small smile.
He looks better now.
Healthier and his eyes aren't tired anymore.

I can't say he is 100℅ mentally stable he still gets nightmares and he sometimes just shuts himself off completely.
He doesn't get out of his room.

He doesn't talk or eat.

It's awful to see him like that.

I try to help him as much as possible I could say that he is my best friend now!
He shared things from his past not so long ago.

The way his voice got quieter as he spoke.
I snap out of my thoughts as Sasuke calls my name.

"What do you think of this?" He asks and shows me a mirror it has lights around it.

Why does he need that?
Oh yeah, he told me he puts sometimes makeup on because he always had bags under his eyes.
His boss always told him that he needs to cover that up because it was not attractive.

If he feels more comfortable in it, if it makes him happy then I will but it of course.
I talked with Sasuke that why we need to decorate his room.

I mean he will move out anyways but I will have to make him mentally stable completely.
I don't want him to be sad or hurt himself.

So he is probably gonna live with us for a long time.
Which is not bad!
I am happy about it, it's like a sleepover which is really long haha.

"That would look good in your room. I love it." I say and look at the prize, oh it's not even that bad.

"Okay, so those bedsheets, this mirror, and the beanbag. I am right?" I wanna make sure.
He nods at me and we walk to the counter.

"So this will be all? Can I get for you sir something else?" A nice woman asks with a fake smile on her face.

"Nope this will be all, thank you." I get my wallet out of my pocket.

"Cash or card sir?"

"Card please." I let yhe machine scan it and we are done.

"My colleague will let you get the packets out." She points behind a man was standing there.

"Sasuke I will give you the keys so can you open the car?" I ask as I search for the key in my pocket for the car key.

I hand it to him I look at the guy who is already holding the beanbag and the bedsheets.
Well, I guess I will get the mirror.

I pick the box up and head to the exit.

Sasuke walks with his head down he looks uncomfortable? His hands were in a fist and he was biting his lips.
Did I said something bad?
I frown at his  sudden mood change.

He opens the door and we pack the things in it.

"Thanks for helping! Have a great day." I smile at the strange man.

"Yeah, you too."His raspy voice made me shiver a little but I ignored it.

The time I closed the trunk Sasuke was already in the car.

I open the door and sit to the driving seat.

I glance at Sasuke who is just looking outside waiting for me to start the car.

Maybe I should give him some space, we can talk about it later.
I start the engine and drive out of the parking lot.

The radio was silently making my thoughts calm down a little.
Sasuke doesn't want pity, nobody wants.

Should I just ask him that is he okay?
Or should I just apologise even though I don't know what I did wrong.

I sigh, this is making me nervous.
He most of the time sing the music lyrics if he knew them.
It's cute it makes me smile.

"Sas, why did-  you went suddenly quiet?" I gulp and glace at him from the mirror.
He moves in his seat and looks at his lap.

"I just- I mean he- was among one of my regular clients. I just felt disgusted and filthy again." He explained.

Fuck!
What should I say?

I see the corner of my eyes that his eyes were watery.

"You aren't the same Sas, you are safe with me. They can't touch you anymore." I start to speak.

Why is this so hard?

Sasuke isn't stable so I have to speak carefully.

"You are with me which means you are an important person in this city. They can't hurt you. I also won't leave you alone you are always safe with me." I press it.
He is really nice and doesn't deserve to be treated like this.

"We are almost home do you wanna watch a movie or play some games?" I turn to the left with the car we have to just go through this long street and we are home.

"I just wanna- uh read." He says.

I nod and slow down the car to park in the garage.

I open the door and get out of the car.
"Home sweet home." I smile at Sasuke and he smiles at me back.

_______________________________

"Our first step was successful thank you for helping me achieve this. I hope that we can continue making the other of the city better." I look around and look down at my paper to see the other things j wanted to talk about.
I lick my lips and go back to talking.

I look up and see Iruka raised his hands for me to approve him to speak.
I nod as he opens his mouth to start.

"What will be our next step? This was already a big thing to do."

"Glad you asked, the next step would be to clean the streets and give out food to people."
I write down on my paper a reminder to myself to buy Sasuke some food.
My dad is out of the house for this week he went to visit some family members.

I would have went too but work and I don't want to bring Sasuke with me.
Not because I am ashamed he would be probably uncomfortable.

I don't want him to be afraid of people.

"Finally something that makes sense." I hear a raspy cold voice from right in front of me.
I look up to meet with two dark eyes piercing into mine.

I smirk at him and lay back in my chair.

"What do you mean by that?"
I ask in a polite voice I glance at the other I see them looking at him.
Well,l at least I am not the only one who doesn't like him.

He was always problematic.
He is a selfish bitch.

"I mean that we should have started with this. Not with the sex clubs." He crosses his arms.

"I wanted to start with that since there were a lot of people in there. We cut off a lot of disgusting deals that some people made."
I still have to go through those files.
Aaaa I have so many things to do at home!
I wanted to spend time with Sasuke teaching him how to play table tennis.

Damn, I don't want to disappoint Sasuke.

"Deals are deals. I would have let the club run. That was a big business." He shrugs and lets out a sigh.

"Deals that were illegal. They forced minors to work and there was a lot of death by choking the workers while having sex." I shake my head in disgust. Just to know that Sasuke neck was also bruised when we saved him.
He is still young and doesn't deserve to be treated like that no one does.

"Yes I agree with Naruto we had to start with that. We stopped a big illegal business. That is big progress." Kurenai joined the conversation.

"Yes, now our next step is to clean the streets. That will be a nasty job but you have my support Naruto." Iruka smiles at me gently.

I nod and look at the others.

"I think we all agree." Kurenai said with an excited voice.
Finally, we are going to make things better.

I was organizing my papers on the desk. When I heard someone opening the door behind me and closing it.

"You still here?" I hear this familiar voice behind me.
His voice makes me freeze I look behind and see Danzo standing there hands in his pocket.

Be nice Naruto!

I force a small smile and a polite voice.

"Yes, I am still here. I had to go through some papers and had to call some people." I turn back to what I was doing and finish.

I quickly gather my stuff it's dangerous to be Danzo in the same room.

"I see, you know you are a good kid." He says with a low tone.

I was already getting my jacket on when he said this.
I raise a brow at him.

"You are a good kid, but you won't survive if you can't be cruel." He sits down and put his chin on his hand.

"I think I can manage just fine." I smile at him and laugh a little just to lighten the mood. It doesn't work his face is still blank and no emotions behind it.

"I don't think you can. I heard from someone that you have to babysit a whore in your own house." My eyes widen how does he know about Sasuke?
What the fuck?
He smirks as he finally made me really react.

"I wouldn't trust in him. I heard he was dangerous back then. He could attack your father. That would be a big shame." Danzo leans back in the chair making it creak a little.

"Dangerous? You talk like you fucking know him." I run my hand through my blonde hair.
He doesn't have a reason to talk about Sasuke like that.

"I used to know him. Pretty pale face, beautiful body.
Long eyelashes black eyes and hair.
Uchiha Sasuke."

My heart stops and the ringing sound in my ear gets louder.
Rage boils in my blood my hands are in a fist.
I would love to break his jaw.

"Why are you talking about him like you fucking own him? You have no right to say that he is a whore." I state it with a little louder voice.

"Maybe I did own him? What would you do then Naruto? You like him don't you?" He teases me.

He is just joking.

Me liking Sasuke in a romantic way?
No way!
Ha! Thats funny...

Maybe I do wanna kiss him.
Hold him and hold his hand go on dates laugh together.
I wanna make him smile and laugh more.

Just me.

I just want him to be mine.

Maybe I really did fall for him.

"Who would have thought that the big Naruto Uzumaki the best lawyer in this city is a faggot hahaha! This sounds really ridiculous doesn't it?"
He adds and smiles at me.

"I don't know how you got the right to talk like this Danzo but you will catch me on a wrong day.
If you hurt Sasuke or talk about him like this again.
I will fucking kill you." I say and turn around I open the door and close it with a loud bang.

I walk down fastly and get in my car.
I just wanna see Sasuke...

So I did.
I went to see Sasuke trying to make cupcakes with my dad.
Laughing in the kitchen just having fun.

All the anger that I had suddenly disappeared.
I put my bag to the wall and just look at them.

Sasuke stops he had flowers all over his clothes he was mixing something in a bowl.
He smiles at me.

"Do you wanna try it out?" He gets a little spoon from the counter and gets a little cupcake dough.
He pushes is it to my lips and I open my mouth to taste it.

Hmmm, it's really tasty!

"Wow Sas, this is so good!" I say licking my lips to get the sticky dough off.

I glance at my father he just rolls his eyes and raises a brow at me.
Shit, he probably realized it already.
He caught me a lot watching Sasuke.

"You don't even greet your father first. Wow, I think my favourite is Sasuke now." He rolls his eyes and pretends that he doesn't see me.

"Hey!Thats not fair! You know what I think I like Sasuke more." I start joining in his game.

"Sure you do." He mutters.

I stop and look at Sasuke who is laughing sweetly.
My heart melts at his sight.

His eyes are shining beautifully and his whole body is shaking.

I just smile at him while blushing.

Maybe I do love you.

Aaaaaaa sorry this chapter isn't so long that I wanted it to be.
I hope they gayness of this chapter makes it up!

Ops Naruto realizing his feelings?

Isn't that good?

Also Danzo being a bitch like he is.
I will make him suffer don't worry :D

I will try to post longer chapters from now on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 140 10
Naruto and Sasuke are in a happy relationship at the age of 18. They live in there own house, they make a good couple, they have a kid what more coul...
33.6K 978 17
Naruto believes he loves Hinata with all his heart... Until a certain someone comes along. Now, he's not happy with Hinata. He wants the one he can't...
19.6K 408 10
Sasuke begins getting tired of his lame love life. Nobody can satisfy him. But when he gets set up with some loser he met through Karin, her coworker...
31.3K 1.3K 31
Naruto is a single father moving into a new neighborhood with his son for a fresh start. What happens when his neighbor happens to be his beautiful e...