LIAR, LIAR. Peter Parker

Від spideysilks

clever as the devil, and twice as pretty. It is a known fact that when you lie, you do it for a reason - but... Більше

LIAR, LIAR.
act one. smells like teen spirit
one. midtown school of science and technology
two. he's mine
three. get out of my head
four. punch her
five. the best sandwich in queens
six. mendax
seven. immunity by association
eight. you'll die a virgin
nine. you're driving me insane
ten. where's the fun in that?
eleven. principal's office
twelve. holier-than-thou
thirteen. the importance of web fluid
fourteen. the history of you
fifteen. new rules
sixteen. jealousy, jealousy
seventeen. sos, parker
eighteen. i loved her
nineteen. deny, deny, deny
twenty. life isn't fair
epilogue. job offers
one. a reddit thread, bloodied knuckles, and cheeseburgers
two. the strip spot
three. nikaia's interlude
four. nina 'i don't need a therapist' viotto
five. calm before the storm
six. we're such a mess together, you make me lose my temper
seven. whenever you're ready
eight. when you look at me like that, my darling, what did you expect?
nine. kiss it off me
ten. you're stuck in my head
eleven. hell is a teenage girl
twelve. previously on: chaotic stupid
thirteen. fine line
fourteen. ashes to ashes
fifteen. locked out of heaven
sixteen. helpless
epilogue. the funeral
act three. as it was
one. right back where we started
two. meet the father
three. give me a hug
four. the trial of peter parker
five. embrace for impact
six. happy birthday
seven. next tony stark
eight. morning visitors
nine. peter the parasite
ten. nina valkin and the fountain of trust issues
eleven. sticky boy
twelve. conversations on a crappy hotel balcony
thirteen. this is not what it looks like
fourteen. welcome to prague
fifteen. five senses (minus one)
sixteen. the big one
seventeen. peter and not-peter
eighteen. germany

act two. build me up buttercup

1.9K 89 182
Від spideysilks

ACT TWO: PRE-INFINITY WAR - ENDGAME
❝although you're untrue, i'm attracted to you all the more — why do i need you so? ❞

IT'S BEEN ONE YEAR. One year after Nina started helping Tony out with taking down as many HYDRA bases as they could after extracting the truth out of Illiana - before giving the project to SHIELD due to Fury's demands a mere week ago. One year after her oldest sister and her mother were sent to the Raft and were set to serve life sentences. One year since she moved into Queens. One year since she's became an honorary Avenger. One year after she's last seen Samara, and one whole year after she's saved Peter Parker's life.

But most importantly, one year. Three hundred and sixthy five days. Five hundred twenty five thousand six hundred minutes- the time that had passed after Nina realized that she, in fact, liked Peter Parker.

Hence, why it's been a year of avoiding him at all costs.

Sure, it was a little hard, considering that Tony had him stick around her for a little while to keep her in check - not to mention the fact that they would bump into each other during patrols every so often and they went to the same school; but that problem was solved when Nina had marched up to the school registrar during the first day of her junior year, and forced him to change all her classes to ensure that she shared no periods with Peter.

Which led them to now. The first day of October - a year after she's last eaten honey butter chips. Nina's hair was longer - and she decided to dye it fully blonde instead of the terrible brown hair that looked like it had streaks of peanut butter in them, muscles now more defined after spending several days in the compound training with a bunch of holograms. Her skin is better, glowing, actually - and maybe it was because of the talks she's spent with the floating robot (his name was Vision) that somehow, eased her throughout this whole thing.

And, to Betty Brant's surprise, made her less of a bitch (she still was, though.)

A loud bang echoes throughout her apartment, followed by the sound of footsteps thrashing around the room. "Vision is looking for you right now at the compound. Something about a 'talking session'?" Tony Stark's booming voice calls out. "You know I can buy you a therapist, right?"

The girl grumbles, ignoring the look Matthew's sending her way. Sure, it had dawned upon her that Tony Stark being her legal guardian was still a secret she needed to keep - but she could just erase his memory later. Easy peasy.

"Happy's at the car outside. Let's go. Vamanos!" The billionaire exclaims, walking into the room with a very fidgety Peter Parker. He has a fork on his hand, for some fucking reason.

"Okay... what's he doing here, then?" Nina grumbles, glancing at the boy right behind him. Nina hasn't seen him in weeks, and yet, the fluttering sensation in her stomach was stronger than ever.

"No mind that Peter's here — what's that boy doing here?" Tony retaliated, now only being altered of the presence of yet again another scrawny kid with the slightest curly hair and ridiculous style - he was tall - taller than him, Peter, or Nina, and had a nervous smile on his face which he only assumed was because he was under the presence of Tony Stark. "I told you, Nina. No boys allowed in the apartment."

"Oh, this is Matty." Nina introduced the curly haired boy - Peter could immediately notice how off that smile felt. It was a little too big, and in all honesty, it looked forced.

"Okay, Matty..." Tony shook his hand with a firm glare, eyeing him suspiciously. He wasn't even trying to hide his indifference towards the kid. "What are you doing in the kid's apartment? Alone?"

Nina glanced at Peter again, just for a moment, biting her lip before ripping the bad-aid off. "He's my boyfriend."

Later on, Peter would always swear that it wasn't what had happened back then, but hearing those words come out from Nina's mouth ignited something in him: and that feeling, that terrible feeling got him so caught up into his own little world that he didn't notice he was bending the metal fork, until it finally snapped in half, cutting through his hand.

More than three thousand miles away from her apartment, a man examines a piece of newspaper salvaged from the rainforests. He reckons that it came from a group of hikers since it was dated three days ago.

Grumbling about how humans never understood the importance of keeping rainforests clean, he adjusts his robe, fully bent on throwing the piece of paper away, until he spots the headline.

IS MENDAX THE NEWEST AVENGER?

He reads it in a whim. Being created as an Eternal has his perks - and once he's fully grasped the concept of the article, he shuts his eyes - trying to grasp the situation thrown carelessly at him by those group of hikers.

His choppy breathing and watery eyes remained for quite some time, and he sat there unmoving.

Then he focuses.

His eyes glow a bright gold, almost identical to a certain girl back in Queens, and he focuses... he thinks of her. Her voice, her presence, everything that made her, her.

The bond that he had thought was broken fifteen years ago came back - and almost instantly, she appears right in front of him.

As an Eternal, fifteen years was nothing compared through the life he went through, but now that he saw her right in front of him as beautiful as ever, he feels like it's been forever.

"I found her, Kaia." Druig's words broke up and all he could say were stuttering sounds - he was on the verge of tears, but he didn't care. This was Nikaia, and she's seen worse of him. "I found her."

Nikaia instinctively walks closer to him, wrapping her tender fingers around his biceps and gave them a gentle squeeze - an action that always calmed him down, even in the darkest of times. "You found who?"

"Our daughter." Hot tears streamed down his face, and he squeezed his eyelids shut in the hope his tears would stop. He must've looked pathetic. "Nina- I-I felt her dying a year ago. I thought I didn't save her, but I found her."

NINA PHEME VIOTTO
played by madelyn cline

MATTHEW "MATTY" HAYES
played by nam joo hyuk

ALASKA KULKARNI
played by banita sandhu

and...

NIKAIA, the mother
— after nike, winged godess of victory
played by lily james

↳ summoning: nikaia can transport a person, creature, or object of choice by means of basic teleportation, dimensional travel, portal creation, or some other way. as an eternal, nikaia isn't bounded by restrictions such as a contract and can summon anything she wants, including powerful beings or "familiar spirits". nikaia can call upon fairies, angels, demons, or animal spirits, just to name a few.
↳ flight: with her wings, nikaia can fly at high speeds without any outside influence, propel/move freely while flying without support.

DRUIG, the father
played by barry keoghan

NAME: Nina Pheme Viotto
AGE: 16
ESTIMATED KILL COUNT: 0

❝she couldn't get the real peter, so she got herself a peter 2.0❞
❝that's not true!❞

peter parker x oc
slight eternals canon divergence
pre infinity war - endgame

...
NOTE:

CHANGED MATTHEW'S FACECLAIM FROM ROSS LYNCH TO NAM JOO HYUK. :)

nina isn't an eternal. ik that's not how it works but let's just pretend that how it is

it was a bit hard looking for an actress that slightly resembled madelyn cline - my first choice was Emily VanCamp since they're practically IDENTICAL, but then i realized she plays sharon carter, so i just went with lily james

a bunch of scores i've listened to while writing nina's character for this act: maddy's story - labrinth, phantom of the opera - lindsey stirling, TCHAIKOVSKY - Swan Lake, Op. 20: Act Ill, No. 21 Spanish Dance, nate growing up - labrinth

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

9.8K 351 15
Warning: this book does contains spoilers. So if you haven't watched the movie No Way Home, do not read it unless you don't mind having spoilers. De...
114K 4.1K 18
*. ⁺ . ✦ | 𝑳𝑰𝑬 𝑻𝑶 𝑴𝑬 [ 𝒑𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒓 ] ⋆˚ ✩ ࿐ཻ ❝ if i ask you if you love me, i'd hope you'd lie to me ❞ ❨ peter parker x re...
97.9K 3K 26
"I am much to young to feel this cold. I am much to young but I feel it now." Spider-Man: Far From Home (1) Phoenix [] Peter Parker (2) Now we Fall [...
41K 1.2K 74
Eliza Broussard had been taken in by the Red Room Academy at the peak age of five years old. She was trained and hardened into the Soviet's own skill...