πŸ¦– 𝕀'𝕄 𝔸 𝔹𝔸ℕ𝔾𝔸𝕄𝔸ℕ πŸŒ‹...

By speedy_boy_23

❝ (Y/n) could feel her life crumbling away in her hands - no opportunities, no way too try or see anything ne... More

πŸ¦• ππ„π…πŽπ‘π„ 𝐖𝐄 ππ„π†πˆπ... πŸ¦•
πŸ¦– 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–πŽ πŸ¦–
πŸš– 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 πŸš–
πŸŒ† 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘ πŸŒ†
✨ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πˆπ•π„ ✨
πŸ“° 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π’πˆπ— πŸ“°
⏰ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ⏰
πŸŒ‹ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π„πˆπ†π‡π“ πŸŒ‹
πŸŒ„ π“π‡π€ππŠπ’ π…πŽπ‘ π‘π„π€πƒπˆππ† πŸŒ„

πŸ‰ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŽππ„ πŸ‰

109 1 0
By speedy_boy_23

65,000,000 BC

Bundles of gentle clouds slowly drifted across the bright blue sky, streaks of golden sunlight shimmering through to illuminate the prehistoric period taking place below.

Thick auburn soil coated the grounds, cerise and mauve leaves from jungles of plants tickling the earth as the winds howled between the branches.

Rocks and stones balanced between the trees rumbled from the monstrous footsteps of towering dinosaurs, colours of scales and skin varying from scarlet to violet to emerald green.

The crust of the earth would rattle every few minutes as the many volcanoes erupted across the land, blazing lava spitting into the sky now smoked with ashes.

A cave was nestled within the depths of the wilderness, crimson and khaki leaves keeping the home of our main characters safe from the hazards outside.

(Y/n) kept her paws wrapped around her knees, the knees that snuggled into her chest to keep her warm as the sun painted the sky with a shade of saffron to welcome another cold night.

A small flame flickered by her (f/c) toes, the delicate beans of her paws nestled in the freezing sand dusting the ground below. Crackling echoed in the darkness of the hut structured by stones against the twigs and branches she could collect, saddlebrown aura sparkling in her (e/c) eyes as she watched its gentle movements anxiously.

Kala, her sister, was by her side. Her toes dug into the dirt as she sat in the same position as her feline relative, although her hands rubbed together against her tiger patterned gloves to obtain warmth.

As Kala held her blue paws towards the flame, Harry, their turquoise chameleon companion, was on the same mission to obtain the heat of the fire as his scale coated back slouched against the small hole to create a cave leading into the darkening outside world.

(Y/n)'s ears twitched moments later, her (e/c) eyes jumping from her gently wriggling toes to the movement that appeared to now be occurring outside.

A smile crept across her face, a claw pulling the strands of (h/c) hair away from her face as the sounds grew louder.

An enormous foot came into view from the outside of the prehistoric world, flattening the small amount of grass that attempted to cover the area of ground that it landed upon with a thud.

Crimson scales blocked the sunlight that quickly disappeared behind the clouds that continued to increase in bundles, eventually blocking the entire evening sky from view.

Moments later, a rather short and rather chubby green bear slid down the cerise leg of the dinosaur that remained outside the entrance of the cave. He plopped his chubby little feet into the ground, his chubby little body wobbling up and down as he did so.

(Y/n)'s smile grew as one of her closest friends, Gummi, wandered into their rather concealed habitat after his long journey across their homely environment to gather some food for the night.

She felt heat rising to her cheeks as Gummi approached, her (e/c) eyes dropping back down to admire the flame the continued to crackle into the slowly reducing wood by her feet.

You see, for quite some time now you could say (Y/n) had begun to develop some what you would call feelings towards Gummi...

They confused her. So much that she would stumble over her thoughts every time it crossed her mind, and she would stumble over words every time she attempted to tell him.

She knew she had to soon, however...

Her claws slid down the already torn material creating her little (d/c) dress, just enough clothing to insulate her body as it was the one of the only pieces of animal skin the group could find.

Gummi happily bounced into the cave, azure eyes only just being able to see his pleased group of fellow cave creatures as his arms were filled to the brim with essential materials.

"Here we go, guys!" He chirped, the bundle of items from his long, tiresome journey into the wild crashing against the cold dust creating the ground.

This now pile of items mainly contained more wood to allow the crackling fire to continue throughout the night, but the group instantly jumped towards the small amount of food lying between.

Gummi proudly plopped his jelly bottom on the ground, a delighted smile crossing the whole of his adorable face as he swung himself around to grab the final, and heaviest, item.

"Check this out!" He happily chuckled, revealing an enormous watermelon as his most prized collective.

"Wow..." (Y/n) admitted her amazement aloud.

Gummi smirked, taking the largest stone buried in the dirt that immediately caught his eye as the final sparkles of sunlight alerted him of its presence.

The group admired his actions as he bashed the stone into the watermelon, a crunching sound overlapping the final crackles of the fire. The stone began to chafe the watermelon's deep green skin, juice beginning to pour down its sides.

Salmon coloured fruit became visible moments later as Gummi continued to bang at the fresh food, in what sounded like a specific rhythm to (Y/n), but she thought nothing else of it...

Bang bang, bang bang bang, bang bang, bang bang bang bang bang...

The melon cracked in half, lightly coloured water showering the dusted ground as Gummi licked his lips at the sight of the garden-fresh fruit. He took a scoop of the melon into his chubby green hand, before his chubby green feet waddled across the interior of the cave to allow the other three some access to nutrients.

Harry, Kala, and (Y/n) each took as much flesh as they could that the thick emerald green skin of the watermelon held as if it were a bowl.

After scoffing down as much melon as he could, Gummi raised himself back up from where he had previously plopped himself to discard the now completely empty fruit skin.

His chubby green foot kicked it out the entrance to the cave, gently nudging his dinosaur friend's crimson foot as it skidded across the dirt. Gummi chuckled as his prehistoric companion growled, consuming the remains of the melon in a single bite.

Gummi slowly edged outside, the twinkling stars illuminating the night sky that was now consumed by natural darkness coming into view as he gobbled down the final chunks of melon that dripped down his hand.

"Bedtime everyone!" He announced, smiling as he bounced back into the cave only to notice everyone had already snuggled into what the group knew as beds and drifted off to sleep.

Gummi slowly wandered towards (Y/n), her fluffy body neatly curled into the cracked shell of a previous dinosaur egg. He smiled, slowly sliding himself into the same roseate shell as his arms slowly wrapped around her to begin providing each other with natural warmth.

The flame continued to crackle away after Harry restarted the blaze with the fresh collection of wood from Gummi's daily expedition before losing himself into the pleasure of snoozing.

Gummi slowly closed his eyes, his body preparing for a calm sleep until he felt movement where his hands lie. (Y/n) began to stir, her (e/c) eyes meeting his as she clearly hadn't been to sleep since the previous night.

"I can't sleep..." she groaned, sounding as though she was choking on her words as she seemed to stare towards Gummi, cheeks rising in colour.

"Why not?" Gummi inquired innocently.

"I'm just worried all the time... about you..."

"Why?"

"Because every day you're going out there in this dangerous place to get us food and warmth. Every day. I feel bad that it's always you that has to do it..."

Their eyes stayed connected.

"I want to do it. I want to protect you. There are no other creatures like us in this world. So I need to protect you." Gummi answered with pure honesty.

(Y/n) sighed.

"But don't you get bored of it? Don't you want something better to happen for us? A better life?"

"Sometimes, yes..."

(Y/n)'s eyebrows leant to the side as her eyes widened in surprise.

"Sometimes I do wish we could see more of the world, but everywhere we go there's either dinosaurs trying to eat us or a volcano ready to erupt at any moment and burn us to a crisp... Dave is the only other friend we can find in this world..." Gummi continued, referring to the crimson beast that lay outside.

"So if you could, would you leave?" (Y/n) asked.

She was desperate for an answer.

"Yes. But I would want to come back afterwards. Just a daily trip somewhere else... that's all I need..."

(Y/n) smiled.

"I feel just the same..." she yawned.

Gummi chuckled, his arms wrapping closer around her until he felt her body relax in his grip. He balanced his head into hers as he felt her sleepy fingers against the tiny tufts of fluff from his chest.

Gummi gently closed his own eyes, the sleeping body of (Y/n) being the final thing for him to see after his treacherous journey.

"Goodnight, (Y/n)..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 4.8K 42
You fell in love with your neighbor's husband who you had sex with one time. But one thing led to another and now he comes to you every time and has...
1.2K 55 22
"Some Monsters are created by their loved ones" "He fixed her broken heart but soon broke it again by himself" "She fell first but he fell harder" ...
552 25 13
He leans closer so that I can feel his warm breath on my cheek and growls into my ear "Don't look at me like that princess!" Soon after Namjoon slow...
1.4K 78 34
I fell in love with the utmost beauty of you,the deepest truth of you...yet I was never noticed. ____________________________________________________...