SUNSHINE|| R. Kyojuro Oneshots

By chaotineko

This is a one shot made for our Flame Pillar, Rengoku Kyojuro. This is a fan fiction and song based one shots... More

||Young Love||
|| Love Me Again||
||Before You Go||
||Our First Kiss||
||You're Not Alone||
||Forever Mine||
||Fall Apart Too||
||Battlefield||
||Somebody Out There||
||Where You Belong||
||I Do||
||While The World Let Go||
||When He Loved Me||
||How Do You Fall Out Of Love||
||Bad Decision (pt. 1)||
||Bad Decision (pt. 2)||
Author's Note
||Lost In Love||
||Palm of A Tiny Hand||
||Little Moon||
Author's Note

||Secret Lovers||

491 10 3
By chaotineko

MODERN AU: Kyojuro-sensei x Student reader requested by @mhedcu

«—»

In this world there are things that's forbidden such as relationship moreover being married with your teacher. But come to think of it, when it comes to love nothing even matters like age differences, gender and so on.

Furthermore in the eyes of others what is wrong is always wrong.

Yet I was willing to break those boundaries the day I fell in love with my sensei.

«—»

I was having a hard time focusing on one of my subject due to my family's conflict. My mother and father quarrel almost every day that I lose track of counting.

Right now the class of Rengoku-sensei is starting and here I am staring out the window making my mind fly to whatever world it wants; to temporarily block my problems.

The bell rang, however I did not notice it. My mind snapped back to reality when a certain flame like haired man stood in front of my desk as he bent down with both of his hands down on my writing space.

"You've been spacing out more and more lately (L/N)-san." He said to me while I just look at him with my neutral expression.

I actually have no energy to go to school every day probably my soul is also tired from the shits that kept happening in my life.

"Am I in trouble?" I look around only to find out that the class is over and all of my classmates had gone home. Damn! Not again.

"Since you're the only one left here. There's something I need to talk about with you." Rengoku-sensei stated with a serious tone.

I gulp.

"What is it about, sensei?"

"Your performance in school is declining. You used to be one of the top students in the class. Now your grades are currently low. As your homeroom teacher I need to ask the reason for this." I can't disclose my personal problems. The world had enough problem on its own.

"I'm just going through a rough time understanding some stuffs recently." I lied as I scratch my neck. (Yeah like how Gyutaro scratches his neck lol)

"If you did not understand some of your lessons, you should know that you can always ask your teachers to help you." My sensei suggested then as if he had a light bulb popped up above his head, Rengoku-sensei pointed his index finger up and said...

"How about extra lessons every after class, what do you say?" He brightly smiled as he waited for my answer. I just nodded my head 'yes' maybe extra lessons will definitely help me and at the same time it'll be an escape from my depressing house.

Ever since then Rengoku-san had been giving me extra lesson. My grades were increasing once more but not only my grade...

Also my feelings for him.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY DAKI'S "ONIIIIIIIIIICHAN!"

VALENTINE'S DAY

I made the chocolate myself I wonder if he's going to like this or not. I ponder as I walk towards the classroom. My heart is beating faster.

Rengoku-sensei and my classmates are still not present. I tiptoed my way towards his desk to put my handmade chocolate in his drawer when I suddenly heard an "ehem" I froze in my place.

I slowly turn around.

There he was leaning on the door frame looking so handsome as ever. Rengoku-sensei then went towards his desk. I moved out of the way and stood in front where the first row of seats are aligned.

The chocolate hidden behind me.

He suddenly put a hand on his table and point a finger at me. The curtains swayed as a gush of wind enters the classroom.

"What are you hiding behind your back?"

I hidden it further to keep it out of his sight.

"N-nothing." I stuttered. Rengoku-sensei stood in front of me. I bit my lip as I feel my cheeks getting warm without any warning he snatched the box of chocolate from my back.

"Hey! Give it back." I tried taking it but he stretched his hand upward making it difficult to reach. I cross my arms and look away from him with a pout.

"Is this for me?"

"It is. I want to thank you for tutoring me, so I took this day as an opportunity to give you something." My feet kept fidgeting while my eyes avoided his because once I look at him, my main purpose will be revealed.

Rengoku-sensei just nodded. I don't know if he believed what I have said or still contemplating what my true intentions are.

He opened the box of chocolates and ate one.

"Wow, this chocolate is delicious." Rengoku-sensei complimented and I cannot help but blush. After that I sat down on my chair.

Days went by after valentine's day but still I have no guts to tell him what I truly feel. I'm hesitant since he's a teacher and I'm a student. It could get him in trouble.

White day came quickly and as usual I was just staring at Rengoku-sensei as he teaches the class. He turned around while my eyes are still glued to him so I blushed when his reddish-golden orbs met mine.

He flashes me a smile.

I swear my heart raced.

Soon I heard the bell rings as I grab my bag and hurried my way towards the exit only to bump into Rengoku-sensei's chest.

"Oh I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going."

"It's okay. (Y/N) can I talk to you for a minute?" He said as I just nodded my head. I sat on the chair which was in front of his desk.

Rengoku-sensei put something on the arm table. It was a box of white chocolate. I look at him with confusion written all over my face.

"Happy white day. This is my respond to you."

I gave him a confuse look but he just pat my head. Rengoku-sensei smiled at me.

I then realized what he meant. I was about to say something when suddenly a student came inside our room and telling him that their meeting was about to start.

I sat there stunned upon realizing what he means. I just stare at his retreating figure. I cannot help but think about it the whole day while in class.

«—»

After class I decided to stay at a park near my house since I know that when I get home mom and dad is surely arguing. I am tired of hearing the same old words and seeing the same scenario every day.

I sat on a swing when suddenly, Rengoku-sensei's words flashes in my mind repeatedly. Have I gone crazy? I cannot possibly think that a teacher and a student can have a relationship.

In the eyes of people it will always be wrong.

Clouds begun to get dark indicating that it's about to rain but who cares let it wash all over me so I can cry along with it and no one will ever notice.

The rumbling of thunder doesn't even make me flinch. A rain drop on my skirt as I look up. It begun to pour as tears runs down cheek.

When all of a sudden I saw an umbrella. I look to my side and saw the fiery man.

He looks worried.

"What are you doing here all alone?"

I did not answer him instead I just stare at him. He removed the jacket he was wearing then wrapped it around my shoulder.

"Come let me take you home."

I just let him take me home. Once we got in front of my house, he knocks and my father opened it.

"You stupid child. So this is why you're coming home late, you're whoring around guys older than you. You are always such a disappointment. Just leave this house we don't have a daughter anymore."

I bit my lower lip and clutched onto my skirt.

"Pardon me sir but do you consider yourself as perfect after saying all that? Do you consider yourself a responsible parents for abandoning your child after failing?" Rengoku-sensei's words shook me. I grabbed onto his sleeve.

"S-sensei." He look at me for a while and gave me a soft smile as he returns his look to my parents.

"Who are you to interfere in our family's conflict?!"

"I'm sorry for intruding and giving those opinions. But, you are still the parents of the girl I love."

"Love? This girl? Are you serious?" My father said as he pointed at me. I was so stunned at the moment.

"Yes I'm serious. I would also like to ask your permission to take (Y/N)'s hand in marriage. Are you against this marriage?"

"Do you whatever you want after all this girl is no longer part of our family."

"Dear!" Mother said.

"Get out of here!"

"Hm. I'll let you signed the marriage contract in a few weeks. Let's go." He took my hand. We are now walking on the street I pulled my hand away from him.

He kept on talking. As I kept on calling him.

"Kyojuro!" He stops walking and turned around to look at me.

"What you've said to my parents, was it real or it was just a way to save me?" I look at my feet. I heard a soft chuckle then all of a sudden two fingers held my chin and tilted it up to meet his fiery eyes.

"I'm serious. Sorry for the sudden, out of nowhere proposal." Tears building up on my water line.

"You don't have to do so much for me. I don't to burden you, you can just leave me here! It's okay." I told him.

"Did you think that I said all of that out of pity? You don't believe me do you?"

"It's because I don't understand. You were just tutoring me when I was failing. You were just doing that because you're my teacher and as a teacher you want your student to—" I wasn't able to finished my sentence because a pair of lips sealed it.

"Choose me. If you still don't trust me I can repeat those words as much as you like. Choose me, (Y/N)." I let my tears out as I lean my head on his chest.

"Are you a pedophile or something?"

Kyojuro let out a soft laugh. As he held my right cheek as he pulled me closer to him.

"It's your fault for not being born early."

≪—≫

Oh my goodness. I'm so sorry for not updating so much I have been really really busy because I am now working. I'll still do my best to update. Anyway, this imagine is inspired by Kyoko and Katsuya of Fruits Basket prelude. I hope you like it eventhough it's kinda rush.

-your chaotic neko

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 4.7K 41
She's weird and yet unique and amusing in a way. For a certain Pillar that is. His bright and enthusiastic personality with her neutral and calm deme...
79.4K 1.5K 20
Being the little sister of Mitsuri Kanroji the Love pillar and one of the Demon Slayer corps wasn't that hard..You were always on her back when she n...
11.6K 308 32
Her heart was cold as ice while his was warm like fire. She never believed in love until he showed her otherwise that it is truly beautiful and that...
1.6M 25.5K 35
(mature) info will be on page one enjoy!