| Luisa Madrigal X OC | 𝙐𝙨.

By cxcxlialove

Cecilia , the next head of the Yanez family is forced into homelessness with her younger brother Marco after... More

Author's Note | OC Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 15 | Extra |
Part 2 Teaser
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 4

306 8 0
By cxcxlialove

-
The sunset lit up Luisa's room as Cecilia sat near the sea with her feet in the water.
"I feel like I'm at home." Cecilia muttered as Luisa sat next to her. "It reminds me of a beach I visited a long time ago." The girl reminisced before snapping back to reality by a gentle knock on Luisa's door.

"I'm coming." Luisa said loudly as she opened the door to reveal Dolores.

"It's time for dinner, Tia Julieta said to come and let you guys know." She whispered, "We will be down in a second." Cecilia simply nodded as she got up and removed her feet from the water as she dried them off with a towel.

"We better get going before Camilo takes our food." Luisa chuckled as she earned a small laugh out of Cecilia.

"Alright, come on!" Cecilia said as she held the door open for Luisa who exited after her. They both entered the kitchen in unison as Cecilia noticed Marco already sitting with their plates prepared.

"How are you feeling?" She questioned her brother as she lifted his chin to investigate the area where the bruise originally was. "Señora Julieta's cooking healed it, stop worrying about me." He rolled his eyes as he placed his food in his mouth and chewed with a pout.

"I'll never stop worrying about you! You're my brother." Cecilia said as she placed kisses on his cheek earning some laughs out of the Madrigals.

She finally finished teasing Marco as she looked down at the plate he had prepared.

Luisa noticed her breathing change as she grabbed her plate and took half of it and placed it on hers.

"Cecilia said I could have half of her dinner if I beat her at arm wrestling, which I definitely won." She shrugged as everyone faced the mentioned female, "Is it true?" She nodded as she looked up so see Luisa wink at her before going to eat her food.

"Thank you."

She mouthed to Luisa as she ate some of her food. "This is delicious! Señora can you teach me sometime?"

"Of course! Is there anything specific you want me to teach you how to make?"

Luisa's favorite food! Cecilia thought as her face felt flushed. "No.. I don't know yet." She began to fidget with her hair, "Don't worry mija, just let me know when you want to begin cooking and what so I could get the ingredients beforehand okay?" She nodded as she realized she had finished her food.

"Thank you for the meal." She placed her and Marco's dish in the sink as she began to wash everyone's dishes. "Cecilia, we know Marco's gift but we haven't seen or heard what yours is." Antonio questioned getting her attention.

"Ceci can make anything." The whole Madrigal family turned towards her, "I can make anything I imagine with my voice." She corrected.

"Show them!" Marco said as the girl shrugged as she began to sing her favorite song.

The air around her glowed a light purple as an array of crystals levitated in front of her.

She gave each member of the Madrigals a crystal as she yawned. "It's pretty late, I'm gonna head to bed." Mirabel said grabbing Cecilia's arm.

"Goodnight!" The Madrigals said in unison as Mirabel dragged the poor girl to the nursery.

"How was hanging out with Luisa?" Mirabel raised an eyebrow, "Luisa is really cool! She is so tall and strong but also very relatable. She is also very pretty and, and-" She stuttered as Mirabel laughed, "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself but we should talk more about your hangout tomorrow. Today was exhausting, I'm ready to call it a night!" She groaned as Cecilia rolled her eyes as she changed into a nightgown before laying down in her bed.

"Buenas noches, Mira."
"Buenas noches, Ceci."

The girls were awoken by Isabella. "Morning! Breakfast is downstairs." They both did what they had to do before finally heading downstairs.

"Goodmorning!" Luisa greeted her sister and Cecilia. "I made you a plate." Luisa whispered to Cecilia as she smiled. "We have to do chores in a few-" Mirabel spoke before getting interrupted by a small voice.

"Can I help Luisa?" Cecilia looked up from her plate as she whispered. "Sure, I'm only working on a new house." Cecilia's eyes sparkled as the sun reflected off of them.

"I can help! In my old town I created some houses, just as long as they aren't too big."

"Well finish eating and we will be on our way." Luisa said as she tied her hair up with her red ribbon.

Cecilia soon finished eating and quickly placed her dish in the sink as she excitedly slipped on her pair of flats.
The two exited the Casita before Cecilia tripped and fell face first on the ground as she laid down in defeat.

Luisa lifted the girl up on her shoulder as she dusted her dress,"Aren't I heavy?" The girl looked at her scrapped knees, "You're actually really light. How old are you again?"

"I'm seventeen, why?"
"You are lighter than Mirabel." She laughed with a quick snort escaping, "Sorry that just kinda slipped out." She itched her neck with her free hand.

"I thought it was cute."

Luisa let out an awkward laugh as she faced away from Cecilia. "Oh! We're here." She said as Cecilia gently got off Luisa's arm.

"Luisa are you okay? You're face is red." She pointed at Luisa's head as she nodded, "The heat, you know? Heh. Anywaysss... we need a house for two people."

Cecilia nodded as Luisa created an outline with bricks.
"Okay! You can start."

She began to sing  as the air glowed purple as the house stood in front of her and Luisa before finishing her song a roof quickly appeared.

"I think that's it." Cecilia said as the church bell rang. "I think its time for lunch."

Luisa and Cecilia began to make their way back to Casita but soon got distracted by a large group of kids surrounding Marco and Camilo.

"Ceci! Help! These kid's won't stop bugging me to use my gift!" Marco shouted as he ran from the kids as Camilo fell to his knees wheezing.

"You guys know my sister also has a gift! She can make anything you want!" Marco shouted trying to distract the kids.

The group of children slowly turned their attention to Cecilia with large grins plastered on their faces.

"Oh no." She whispered as the children began to run towards her, "Luisa! Help!" She screamed, as Luisa kneeled down, "Hop on!" Luisa said as Cecilia wrapped her arms around Luisa's neck as she stood up, "That's not fair! Luisa is giving you a piggy back ride!" A child whined, "Sorry kids, we have to go eat lunch." Cecilia nodded as Luisa began to walk off.

"You okay back there?" Luisa asked as she felt Cecilia's breathing hitch at her question making her hair stand up on the back of her neck.

"Yeah, I'm kind of hungry though." Her stomach growled, as she placed her head on Luisa's neck. "Don't worry we are almost to Casita." Luisa's face heated up as they entered Casita.
-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.8K 892 14
Mirabel..... She was 20and has been missing for 4 years(I know it's not much) Why did she leave? It was best for her family to not have a burden like...
126K 2.9K 20
Camilo x Fem!Reader "You know...you don't always have to pretend to be someone you're not. There's nothing wrong with being who you really are." "Wh...
12.1K 202 15
After the encanto broke and the miracle died, Mirabel Madrigal ran away feeling guilty. Everyone was desperately looking for her, but nobody found he...
8.3K 351 10
֎:*οΎŸΰΌ…β– ❝ π‘’π‘›π‘π‘œπ‘›π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘Ÿ 𝑠𝑒 π’Žπ’†π’…π’Šπ’‚ 𝒏𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒋𝒂 ❞ γ€€γ€€in which a certain madrigal tries to figure out who his best friend is pining after...