Yandere Females x Male Reader

By SteveJones687

Everybody loves a good yandere story, so here we are. P.S. I don't own any of the photos I use. More

Intro
EP 1 Jedi Reader x Yandere Fem. Clone Squad
EP 2 Powerless Sidekick x Yandere Royal Pain and Layla (L)
EP 3 Male Reader x Yandere Boss
EP 4 Male Reader x Yandere Helen Parr
EP 5 Male Reader x Yandere Nekos
EP 6 Male Reader x Yandere Female Magician
EP 7 Male Reader x The Yandere Store
EP 8 Male Reader x Yandere Mermaids
EP 9 Male Reader x Yandere Poison Ivy (L)
EP 10 A Very Yandere Easter(Female Easter Bunny)
EP 11 Jedi Reader x Yandere Fem. Clone Squad Part 2
EP 12 Male Reader x Yandere A.I
EP 13 Teacher Reader x Yandere single mom
EP 14 Male Reader x Yandere Booette
EP 15 Male Reader x Yandere Demon (L)
EP 16 Yandere Time Loop
EP 17 Male Reader x Rich Yandere
EP 18 Male Reader x Yandere Highschool DXD
EP 19 Male Reader x Yandere Resident Evil (L)
EP 20 Male Reader x Yandere Female Pokemon
EP 21 Male Reader x Yandere Female Orc
EP 22 Male Reader x Yandere Nezuko
EP 24 Male Reader x Yandere Attraction Syndrome
EP 25 Male Reader x Yandere Werewolves vs Yandere Vampires
EP 26 Yandere Reunion
EP 27 Yandere Female Disney Plus
EP 28 Male Quirkless Reader x Nana Shimura
EP 29 Male Reader x Yandere Female Pirate
EP 30 Male Reader x Yandere Ghost
EP 31 Male Reader x Yandere Alien
EP 32 Male Reader x Yandere Teacher (L)(T)
EP 33 Male Reader x Yandere Alice Angel
EP 34 Male Reader x Yandere Fae
EP 35 Male Reader x Yandere Corpse Bride
EP 36 Male Reader x Yandere Female Jason Voorhees
EP 37 Male Reader x Yandere Female Frankenstein
EP 38 Male Reader x Yandere Succubus Girlfriend and Daughters (L)
EP 39 Abused Male Reader x Yandere EX-Girlfriend
EP 40 Male Reader x Yandere Other Girlfriend
EP 41 Male Reader x Yandere Tribe (L)
EP 42 Male Reader x Yandere Resident Evil Part 2

EP 23 Male Reader x Yandere Hermione Granger (L)

17.6K 154 51
By SteveJones687

I hope you guys enjoy this story if you do be sure to like and comment. I'll be honest I decided to make it lemon at the last minute so I hope you guys find it hot.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was pushing my trolly while on platform 9 in London's King Cross Station. It's where the secret barrier was located to get on the Hogwarts express. I waited for a good time when the muggles weren't paying attention to head through the barrier. I ran at the wall, but instead of crashing I went through and came out the other side on platform 9 and ¾.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was 10:50 am which meant I had ten minutes to get my stuff and myself on the train. I handed off my bags to one of the people who was loading the train. Before I got on the train myself I looked around to see all of the kids saying goodbye to their parents. In all honesty, I was looking for one person in particular but didn't see her so she must be on the train already. I turned back to get on the train when someone called my name.

???: (y/n)!

I knew that voice and they sounded excited to see me. I saw Hermione Granger already in uniform getting on the train behind me.

She hugged me tightly.

Hermione: It's good to see you.

I gave her a hug back.

(Y/N): It's good to see you as well.

Hermione: I hope you had a good summer.

(Y/N): I did. I have to say I'm surprised that you only got on the train with five minutes to go. I thought someone like you would be seated with fifteen minutes to go.

Hermione: I guess I am normally early, but the goodbye with my parents went long. Speaking of which, I didn't see your parents.

(Y/N): We said goodbye when I left the house this morning. I didn't want them to take a long ride to get her then go back. 

Hermione: I understand that. We should probably head to our seats.

I followed her through the train cars making our way to the front. As we were passing by one of the cabins someone called out to Hermione. It was Ron and Harry.

Ron: Hey Hermione.

Hermione: Hello.

Harry: You gonna sit with us?

Hermione: I'm sorry we can't. (y/n) and I am head boy and head girl so we have to sit up by the prefects.

Ron: Who's (y/n)?

I raised my hand.

(Y/N): I'm (y/n).

He turned to Harry.

Ron: He's not in Gryffindor right?

Harry shrugged his shoulders.

Hermione: Honestly Ronald how dense can you be? He's in Ravenclaw and is a brilliant student. Come on (y/n) let's go.

She grabbed my hand pulling me with her and I have to say her grip was pretty strong. She didn't let go until we reached our private cabin next to the ones for the prefects.

Hermione: I'm sorry about that. I must have told them about you a thousand times.

(Y/N): No worries, Hermione. I haven't really had much interaction with them or most Gryffindors for that matter.

Hermione: I know, but how rude are they?

(Y/N): I think we should go talk to the prefects and give them the schedule for their train patrols. 

Hermione: Yes, of course.

We walked into the cabin next door to find all of the prefects talking and getting along.

(Y/N): Ok if you don't mind please settle down, so we can go over some things. My name is (y/n) (l/n) I am the head boy for this year. This is Hermione Granger. She is the head girl.

Hermione: Thank you for the introduction (y/n). As you know by accepting this position you are now representing your house in front of the whole school. It is our job to enforce the rules and take on special tasks that come from the headmaster or teachers. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask now or if it comes to you later stop by our cabin.

(Y/N): Your first job starts now. It is our job to patrol the train cars so we are going to do this in shifts. The first hour will be Hermione and me, the second hour will be the Gryffindor prefects, the third hour will be Ravenclaw, the fourth hour will be Slytherin, fifth will be Hufflepuff, sixth will Gryffindor again, seventh Ravenclaw, eighth Slytherin, ninth Hufflepuff, and when we arrive we will all make sure the train is clear and that the younger students know what you are doing. Alright, see you guys later.

We walked out of the room and were about to go patrol, but Hermione reminded me of something.

Hermione: You need to change into your robes.

(Y/N): Right, I'll go change in the bathroom.

Hermione: Don't bother, we have our own cabin. I'll stay outside.

(Y/N): Ok.

I stepped into the cabin, closing the door behind me. I quickly changed into my school robes and stepped back out where Hermione was waiting, but her cheeks were bright pink. I didn't really pay attention to this so we started patrolling the train. As we were walking I got distracted when I saw one of my classmates who was incredibly beautiful.

Her name was Luna Lovegood and I couldn't help, but smile when she looked over at me.

Luna: Hello (y/n).

(Y/N): Good afternoon Luna.

Luna: Congratulations on becoming head boy. I think the title suits you.

(Y/N): Thank you.

Luna: Your checks are very pink, why is that?

(Y/N): Um well you see I um.

Some of the other Ravenclaw sitting with her giggled at this.

Hermione: Come on (y/n) we need to head back up to the front of the train.

(Y/N): Bye Luna.

Luna: Bye (y/n). I'll save you a seat at the feast.

(Y/N): Thanks.

We returned to our cabin, but Hermione sat right next to me. We continued making small talk about any number of things until it was finally time to get off the train. We cleared the train cars one last time to make sure no one was left behind then joined the others on the platform to see Hagrid calling out to all the first years.

Hagrid: Hello Hermione and (y/n).

Hermione: Hello Hagrid.

Hagrid: Are you ready to help the first years across the lake?

(Y/N): Sure.

We started heading off in the direction of the docks and then got in the boats and set off for the school. Once we got across we headed up to the great hall. Me and Hermione went in our separate directions to sit at our house's table. I sat next to Luna.

3rd Person POV

Everyone watched as the first years were sorted into their houses until the last student was put into Hufflepuff. With that the feast began and once it was done all of the students headed back to their dorms. (y/n) and Luna had entered the common room and were about to head their separate ways.

(Y/N): Luna.

Luna: Yes.

(Y/N): I wanted to ask you something?

Luna: Ok.

(Y/N): I've liked you for a long time and I would like to know if you would go out with me?

Luna: I figured as much, but I was waiting for you to ask me.

(Y/N): You knew?

Luna: Yes and the answer to your question is yes.

(Y/N): Really?

Luna giggled as she found (y/n)'s reaction adorable. She moved closer to him and kissed his cheek leaving him dumbfounded.

Luna: That should answer your question. Goodnight.

She walked up the stairs to the girls' dormitory. Over the next couple of weeks, the two of them started dating and were getting along great. Almost everyone who knew them was happy that they were finally together except for saying a certain Gryffindor student. Right now Luna and (y/n) were at the Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff quidditch match sitting next to Ron and Hermione. Everyone cheered when Gryffindor scored again.

Lee Jordan: Another ten points for Gryffindor!

Ron: They are playing very well today.

Hermione: It must be all the extra practice.

(Y/N): Or the fact that Harry isn't in detention for once.

Ron: There was a lot of talent this year at tryouts which is probably why I didn't make it.

Luna: Sorry about that Ron.

He pouted a little. While everyone was watching the game intently (y/n) noticed Luna moving slightly then she reached down to her feet. She brought her hand back up and put something into (y/n)'s hand before getting up.

Luna: I'm sorry everyone, but I just remember I have some studying to do. If you need me I'll be in the library.

After she left (y/n) opened his hand to see that Luna had removed her white lace panties and gave them to him. He was getting excited thinking about Luna walking around without any panties under her skirt.

(Y/N): I have some homework to do, but if you guys win I'll join you later for the after-party.

He got up and walked away. Hermione was glaring at him which he couldn't see because his back was turned.

Ron: Are you alright Hermione?

Hermione: I'm fine! Let's just watch the match.

Ron: Wow she's bloody mad.

He said under his breath so she wouldn't hear him. (y/n) arrived in the library to find it mostly empty because everyone was at the game. He found Luna putting a book back on the shelf so he went up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck.

Luna: There you are. I was wondering if my little message wasn't clear enough.

As he continued to kiss her neck he slipped one of his hands under her shirt to play with her breast and his other hand dropped between her legs and started fingering her wet pussy. She let out moans of approval as she reached behind her to play with his hard dick over his pants. She turned around and started to undo his pants.

(Y/N): Wait, we should head to the dorm.

Luna: I think it will be hotter to do it here. Just cast a barrier spell.

He grabbed my wand and raised it in the air.

(Y/N): Protego Totalum.

A barrier formed around them so no one would be able to see them. Luna didn't waste any time as she lowered his pants and took his hard dick in her mouth. He placed his hands on her head and guided it up and down until she took the whole thing down her throat.

(Y/N): Holy shit.

Luna kept him in her mouth as she looked up at him with her beautiful silvery blue eyes. She stopped sucking and stood up to open her shirt to reveal more of her sexy body. She grabbed her head and guided it to her breast which was c cups. He used his tongue to stimulate her nipples while moving into position to fuck her. He slipped inside her and she loud out even louder moans.

Luna: Holy fuck!

As the fucked she raised her leg and put it on one of the lower shelves.

Luna: YES! YES! YES! YES! I'M GONNA CUM!

Her body began to shake and tremble. He slipped out of her and she dropped to her knees due to her legs going numb. She used her mouth to finish him off. She used her tongue to tease the head of his dick.

(Y/N): I'm so close.

Luna: Cum all over my face and tits.

She used one hand to push her tits together and stuck her tongue out waiting for him to finish. He came and shot rope after rope of cum on her face and tits.

Luna: You made quite the mess.

(Y/N): Why don't we take a private bath in the prefect bathroom?

Luna: Ok, but you might have to carry me.

He laughed at this as he picked her up.

*Timeskip*

(Y/N)'s POV

It had been a few months since the incident in the library and I have definitely fallen in love with Luna. She was incredible and I was gonna miss her when she heads home tomorrow for winter break. Right now I was patrolling the hallways with Hermione because the professor was worried about students getting out of hand. Normally I wouldn't mind this, but Hermione had been acting strangely for the last couple of weeks. Sometimes she would be happy to see me and other days would try to rip my head off.

(Y/N): So Hermione, are you returning home tomorrow?

Hermione: Yes, my parents want to spend Christmas in France. I heard that you are staying here.

(Y/N): Yeah it will be a little lonely, but my parents are busy so if I go home I won't really see them.

Hermione: I'm sorry. I'll be sure to send you a few owls and I think you will really enjoy my Christmas gift.

(Y/N): Thank you and I'm sure I will.

I saw another Ravenclaw student walking up to us and they handed me a note. I opened it and it read.

"Dear (y/n),

I know I'm not going to be around on Christmas to give you your present, so I want to give it to you tonight. Meet me at the top of the Astronomy Tower tonight at midnight.

                                        Love,
Luna"

A smile grew on my face as I thought about what Luna had planned.

Hermione: You seem happy.

(Y/N): Yeah it's a note from Luna.

Hermione: I see.

(Y/N): Do you mind if I head back?

Hermione: Go ahead.

I turned around to leave.

Hermione: Wait.

I stopped. She came up to me and gave me a hug.

Hermione: Merry Christmas (y/n).

I gave her a hug back.

(Y/N): Merry Christmas Hermione.

I returned to my dorm room to get ready because it was already eleven. With ten minutes to midnight, I left the common room, and even though I was head boy I still had to be careful not to get caught. When I reached the top of the tower I didn't see Luna. I guess she could be hiding or not here yet. I decided to step out onto the balcony until she arrived because it was a beautiful night. I heard someone coming up the stairs.

(Y/N): Luna is that you?

The person didn't respond and I started to get worried. I had my wand with me just in case and I was getting the feeling I would need it.

???: Stupefy.

The person fired a spell from the darkness.

(Y/N): Protego.

I blocked the spell, but I still couldn't see who was there.

(Y/N): Incendio.

A small jet of flames shot out of my wand causing the person to become visible.

(Y/N): Hermione?

She didn't say anything.

(Y/N): Stupefy.

I tried to hit her, but she blocked it.

Hermione: Immobulus.

Her spell hit me and I couldn't move. I tried to yell at her or call for help, but I can't even speak. Hermione came over to me and pushed me over.

Hermione: What's the matter (y/n) cat got your tongue?

She laughed as she said that.

Hermione: It's a little cold up here, why don't we go somewhere cozier? Wingardium Leviosa.

She cast the spell on me and I was levitating. She used the spell to drag me throughout the castle. It was hard to tell exactly where I was going because I was looking up at the ceiling. We eventually stopped and I heard what sounded like stone moving. She brought me inside and I was placed on what felt like a bed.

Hermione: Incarcerous.

Ropes tied me to the bed and then she cast a reversal spell so I could finally move. I looked up to see Hermione standing at the end of the bed.

(Y/N): What the fuck Hermione?!?! Let me go!

Her eyes went red. She was just staring at me before she got on the bed and crawled over to me. She positioned herself over my face and I saw she wasn't wearing any panties under her skirt. She lowered herself so her pussy was on my mouth.

Hermione: You need to learn how to talk to a lady and until you do I will put your mouth to good use.

I tried to move, but it was no use. Hermione was getting super pissed so she grabbed my hair and pulled my face deeper into her, so her lips were pressing right against mine.

Hermione: You should be grateful I am giving you something so sweet given how bad you have been. Now eat my pussy or I will punish you.

She grabbed her wand and pointed it at me.

Hermione: Have it your way. Crucio.

I screamed in pain as she used one of the unforgiven curses which tortures its victims. I felt like I was being stabbed all over my body and I was on fire. I could feel the tears streaming down my face. When she broke the spell I had a hard time calming down and recovering.

Hermione: That was only thirty seconds and you already look so defeated. Just imagine 10 minutes of that or better yet a whole day or week. We have all of the time in the world because no one is going to find us in the room of requirement.

(Y/N): Please don't.

Hermione: Are you begging me not to punish you?

(Y/N): Yes.

Hermione: What don't you want me to punish you for? Is it yelling at me and not listening when I told you to eat my pussy? Or is it for fucking and sneaking around with that blonde bimbo?

(Y/N): Wait, Luna what did you do...

She slapped me in the face hard.

Hermione: Don't ever say her name in front of me again. I know how much it would have hurt you if I hurt her so I left her alone, but going forward I'm not sure what I'll do if you continue to be bad. I think you understand enough now so let's try this again. Eat my pussy!

I used my tongue to tease the most sensitive parts of her pussy which caused her to release little squeals of pleasure. She started grinding on my face as I focused my attention on her clit as she shrieked in the pleasure of it all. It was crazy the crazy psycho bitch who just tortured me seemed to completely disappear and now I was left with this horny school girl. Her moans were like music to my ears. As my tongue was diving deep into her pussy she started trembling.

Hermione: Oh my god! FUCK YES!

She grabbed my hair again and her tights started to squeeze my head as her body began to shake and rock back and forth. I could feel her tightening around my tongue.

Hermione: I'M CUMMING!

She collapsed on top of me while still shaking and wrapped herself around me. She started kissing me all over my face and then basically stuck her tongue down my throat.

Hermione: Such a good boy. See things are much better when you just listen to me. Now I think it's time I treat you.

I tried to talk, but before I could she put her finger to my lips.

Hermione: Don't say something stupid.

She undid my pants and pulled my dick out which was rock hard.

Hermione: Oh baby you are really happy to see me.

She grabbed my cock at the base and stuck out her tongue, leaning forward to lick from the bottom of my cock before she sealed her lips around it and started sucking. She started bobbing her head greedily sucking my cock like it her life depended on it.

(Y/N): Oh my god.

Hermione: Tell me how good it feels baby?

(Y/N): It feels so good. Please keep going.

(Y/N)'s mind: I'm so sorry Luna.

Hermione: Mmm Hmmm.

She gave in response to my approval.

I could feel her drooling on my cock as she looked up at me with her big eyes. Her hand started massaging my balls and I felt like I wasn't going to be able to last.

(Y/N): If you keep going I'm gonna cum.

She started to suck harder and was now taking my whole cock in her mouth. She stopped sucking and she quickly jumped on my dick. She started riding me hard.

Hermione: Your cock is so perfect baby. It's gonna be mine forever.

She ripped open her shirt exposing her large breast which were double ds. She leaned forward and put them in my face.

Hermione: Suck on my tits.

I took them in my mouth and she started going crazy.

Hermione: Oh yes I love you. Keep going.

(Y/N): I'm gonna cum hop off.

Hermione: No!

She rode me faster and clung to me as I came inside her. I bucked my hips over and over again until my body relaxed.

Hermione: You came inside me. It feels so good.

(Y/N): Can you let me go now?

She laughed like I said the funniest thing in the world.

Hermione: I'm not untying you. Do you think one fuck is enough to make up to all of the times you cheated on me with that blonde bitch. You belong to me now and I need to train your body so it knows who it belongs to. You will only ever want to cum for me by the time I am done with you and we have all of winter break to play.

(Y/N): No! You...

She reached into a drawer next to the bed and grabbed a pair of her panties then stuffed them into my mouth.

Hermione: Don't ruin the moment by talking. If you are a good boy I promise you will experience pleasure like you've never felt before. If you want to continue to be a brat I'll show you a real witch.

She leaned in really close to me and whispered in my ear.

Hermione: By the way, I'm not on the pill so I hope you are ready to be a daddy. If that happens then you will be stuck with me forever.

She licked my neck which caused me to shiver while giggling to herself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you guys enjoy this story. Be sure to like and comment because I really love to read comments, especially the funny ones. Also, I love to hear what you guys think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.2K 717 13
-Yandere oneshots x reader โ€ข๐…! ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ใ€๏ปฟ-------ใ€‘-๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ โyour cruel...i love you..โž [๐‘๐€๐๐Š๐ˆ๐๐†๐’] #๐Ÿ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ...
10.1K 288 25
A collection of my original platonic yandere one shots and short stories. This book will not be related to any sort of challenge and will be updated...
5.1K 116 17
Just some Yandere Dsmp one-shots! I am making this book since I get book ideas instead of ideas for the books I am writing. So, this will be a fun li...
167K 5.1K 108
๐™’๐™š๐™ก๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™‡๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง, ๐™„ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐˜ฝ๐™๐™Ž...๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช...๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช...๏ฟฝ...