An Act of Agency | ONC2022

By LLSanders

Leo Newall must discover the secret his domestic android Xander is keeping before it threatens their companio... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven

Note

206 19 9
By LLSanders

Welcome to my ONC 2022 novella!

The Open Novella Contest challenges authors to use a selected prompt to write and complete a novella with a 20,000 word count minimum in 13 weeks.

I've chosen prompts #99 and #96:

99. It's always what/who you least expected to blow your mind away.

96. "Was this a game to you?"

So join me as I write and complete An Act of Agency in the following weeks. Support this story by adding it to your library and reading lists. And don't forget to read, vote and comment as well.

Let the writing begin!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 41.4K 75
Jesse's life turns upside down once the football player from his school finds out he's gay. Because of that he has to obey to jock's every command or...
776K 43K 47
*COMPLETED* During his AP Biology class, Alan is presented with an unexpected request: a talking bullfrog is desperately asking him for a kiss. To hi...
99.1K 7.7K 64
Book 1 in the Magia Series --------------- Eli has lived in a mundane realm for 18 years. On his 18th birthday after a freak accident and his home go...
260K 9.7K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...